Anyone Notice Someone In this Video?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
So I was talking to the person in this video on MSN, and telling them how I wrote an email to a person who I considered to be my greatest inspiration.. And he was like "Oh, I met him" and I was like "**** off, really?" And he was like "Yeah, I was in a contest he was hosting down here!" So.. I was like, Bullshit man, so I went an youtubed it to see if anyone taped the contest becasue, well, these contests get youtubed from every Anime Con because they're funny as hell... But On the FIRST ****ING PAGE, I clicked this video, and they were in it.. They were even shocked it was on youtube. They're laughing their ass off on MSN now that someone video taped it and put it on youtube, and that I found it out of such randomness.

KEnEEkDDUZ0

It just amazed me, and it made me think of what a small world it is.

vincent

Slay
What kind of dumb Australian **** would enter a Kamehameha-contest?

FoxMeister
Is that really who i think it is confused

Ax3l
Who's the *** in the Cannibal Corpse shirt?

Slay
Originally posted by Ax3l
Who's the *** in the Cannibal Corpse shirt?
Yeah, seriously, what kind of dick would wear a Cannibal Corpse shirt to such a public appearance as, let's say, a Kamehameha-contest?

Selphie
****ing australian haermm

Outbound
How embarrassing ermmnone

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Outbound

agreed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Outbound

Totally.

FoxMeister
How to Drain Sexual Frustration: Dragon Ball Z Style haermm

Piggle Humsy
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcr
ylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

dadudemon
LOL

is this the kramester again?

6nwxY-g0HBE

FoxMeister
IT'S OVER 9000 ha-son

dadudemon
Originally posted by FoxMeister
IT'S OVER 9000 ha-son

LOL.

Kramer's awesome.

Röland
I facepalmed.

Selphie
I have to admit though, the Krames makes me feel pretty hawt when he does that 131

Kram3r
What kind of loser enters an embarrassing contest to win the entire Dragon Ball Z movie series on DVD? What a shit c*nt. haermm

McLovin
haermm

What a nigga. haermm

chillmeistergen
Strange.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

KEnEEkDDUZ0

The thought that we'll actually see this in a theater screen next year makes me cringe hanone

Toku King
Bahahaha! That takes my award for lamest contest ever.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, seriously, what kind of dick would wear a Cannibal Corpse shirt to such a public appearance as, let's say, a Kamehameha-contest? Cannibal Corpse, seriously Kramer?

ScarletSpeed
KAMEHAMEHA FTW

Kram3r
Originally posted by Strangelove
Cannibal Corpse, seriously Kramer?

Yup, the circumstances seem to be as believable as Hillary being president, oh wait, oops...

Rogue Jedi
well hot damn, look what the cat dragged in. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by S_D_J
The thought that we'll actually see this in a theater screen next year makes me cringe hanone I will avoid the theater like the black plague.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.