Indiana Jones vs Lara Croft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Two generations of explorers clash in a free-for-all.

In his old age, Indiana Jones finds a ancient relic which restores his youth, making him de-age by 60 years.

Indiana Jones is back, and up to his old tricks. When he is not globe-trotting, he is working as a lecturer under the name Henry Jones IV.

Only Lara Croft knows the truth, since she was the sole witness to the relic's power, having arrived too late to stop him. Now, the aristocrat/explorer has a new rival, one that even herself has to respect.

This time, the two lock horns in Greece, near Marathon used to be. Both are looking for the same relic - the Golden Fleece (a little God of War humor kicked in here). Lara wants it for the British Museum, while Indy is under contract from the Guggenheim Museum to find it.

They both find it at the same time. Only this time, Lara isn't going to let a rejuvenated old man take it from her. She draws her pistols while Indy pulls out his own Browning, having upgraded from his old WW1-era revolver.

This is going to be fun.

Rogue Jedi
Your grammar stinks.

GGS
Lara takes Jones he's a wimp at fighting women where as she's just a stone cold killer.

Bardock42
Both shoot, both bleed to death.

Robtard
Good job Snafu, you just made Indie a little kid for the fight.

Rogue Jedi
River Phoenix? haermm

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Robtard
Good job Snafu, you just made Indie a little kid for the fight.

Not really. Old Indy is about 90 (he was born in 1899), so when I deaged him, he is in his 30s, in his prime. I got the idea while I was watching Chronicles.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Not really. Old Indy is about 90 (he was born in 1899), so when I deaged him, he is in his 30s, in his prime. I got the idea while I was watching Chronicles.

wrong

Impediment
Indy is in his mid 60's already.

You made Indy a toddler for this fight.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Indy is in his mid 60's already.

You made Indy a toddler for this fight.

Well, Jones was born in the 90s of the 19th century, lets say 1896, Lara Croft first appeared in 1996, so Indiana could have been 100 by then, take 60 away, he's fourty and certainly more in his prime than in Kingdom of the Crystal Shit.

ragesRemorse
As much as i loathe angelina Jolie, Lara's character would rock Indiana.

Jedireaper
You cant really compare the two... Indy is an archielogist, Lara is an adventerer, where as Indy 'would' be the more 'thinking on his feet' kinda guy he would never fight a woman. Lara on the other hand would probably still hold some respect for Dr. Jones, she would try and get him to hand it over... I'll play it out a little.

*RP*

Indy spun around to face Lara and slowly backed up the steps of the alter. Lara Croft was standing on the catwalk below that lead up to the alters steps, she held one of her Desert Eagle pistols loosly, aiming it generally at him. She smiled.

"We meet again Dr. Jones!" Her voice smoothly echoed through the chamber, calm and confidant. "Oh but this time your not quite so frail looking." Lara whiped her pistol up in a solid aim at Indy.

Indiana Jones had been cradling the item, the one he had been hired to sought after, in his arms, a golden fleece. Lowering the ancient Greek item to the steps he steps a foot away from it. "Lara?" His eyes flickered across her fine figure, then to her face. They locked gazes. "What do you want?"

Lara thought about joking, but held back. Instead she strode forward, keeping the same confidant air about her predator like walk. "I want that fleece, and I have no-problem with killing you to get it," she smiled slyly and chuckled a little, "after all, you should be dying of old age by-now."

"Yeah, well I don't intend to give up either my extended life or this artifact." Indy watched her as she placed a foot on the first step to the alter, her aim didn't waver but she threw the fleece a flirtive glace. He took this moment to move his hand down towards his pistol while keeping the other on his hip, beside the whip wrung around on a catch on his belt behind him. "Thought so, I've all about you in the news; Lara Croft, Famous Explorerer. Hah! More like Dangerous Murderer."

Lara pause on the second step to consider what the archeologist was saying and to produce a good counter.

Indy saw Lara pause and took the chance to view his surroundings for something he could use to get away from her before a fire fight broke out, and the Doctor knew that he would definatly lose his life and the fleece if it came down to that. He noticed the kerosceen lanturn he had placed a few steps up from the bottom, Lara was still four steps away from it but thats all he would need. He then noticed the pillars of rock that seperatd out the inner sanctum from the hallways surrounding the chamber, beams made from something that looked like wood but couldn't have been, ran along the top of the pillars, if he could get his whip onto one of those beams he might be able to evade her. He turned his attention back to her as she spoke.

"Huuh, well Dr. Jones, I'm sure you have killed to get the relics you went digging for, I could call you a murderer." Lara resumed her stride and made her way up another step.

Indiana couldn't help but laugh at the come-back. "I shot Nazi's, I shot a few swordsman and killed a chinese gangster with two flaming scuwers and I shot a few more Nazi's back in around the 1930's, 40's. There was a war on after all. You, Lara, stole the Ark of the Covenant from a department of military research store-house. You killed every-one in the place, and that was in 1996." Indy hoped he remembered his history correctly.

Lara started to get agitated by his acusations. "Give me the fleece!" She demanded. "And I'll let you live... For now." She walked briskly up the next two steps.

"I can't!"

"Why?"

Indy smiled. "Because your boots are about to catch fire."

Lara frowned at Indy's words and glanced down to see the lit kerosceen lanturn. Her eyes widened and braced herself to jump.

Indy whipped out his revolver (or what ever) and quickly fired at the lamp which exploded in a bright flash that flooded the steps with fuel fed flames.

"Ugh!" Lara's boots were scourched and her bare legs were singed as she leaped back from the flames. She glanced over the fire to see Indy crack his whip and watched it attach to the beam above. Her mouth hung open.

Indy picked up the fleece and shoved it into his pouch. He glanced at Lara and nodded. "See you around."

*play Indiana Jones main theme*

He gripped his whip and leaped from the the top of the alter, he swung across the ravenous gap and landed on the opposite side with a roll.

Lara watched dumbfounded as Indy cracked his whip and returned it to his belt, glanced across the open mosaic, chamber and while flashing a lopsided grin belted out of the chamber.

*play Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom end music* *then play 'Wet Your Hair' end music from Tomb Raider (film)*

Jedireaper
What ya's think?

Rogue Jedi
I think Lara has a nice rack, and that she prolly swallows.

Jedireaper
Yea, I bet thats all you think about! wink C'mon what didja(s) think of my little fiction?

Jedireaper
Well?...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Well?...

I was a bit put off by your spelling of altar in the first sentence. But then I read on, and I have to say, it just went downhill from there. Very bland and boring storytelling. Nothing interesting happening (at least nothing that would make me wish to read on) and atrocious one-liners for the characters. And the whole thing is just filled with horrible grammar and spelling. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think Lara has a nice rack, and that she prolly swallows.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Jedireaper
You cant really compare the two... Indy is an archielogist, Lara is an adventerer, where as Indy 'would' be the more 'thinking on his feet' kinda guy he would never fight a woman.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Overall the story was filled with lol anyways.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

wow, did you just quote yourself?

Thats so edgy eek!

Strangelove
I'd say Indy, if they're both in their prime.

Nononono666
indy pulls his gun and shots her head off just like he shot that dumb swordsman no expression

or just swing his whip to remove lara's head off instantly

Sable
Hulk rips the one piece wank in half

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.