Ornella Muti designed new collection!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luke919
We all want to be closer to the spending world of celebrities. And stars also want to be closer to their fans, especially what considering their creativity.
For example, Ornella Muti, great Italian actress declared that she wants to communicate with her fans without any intermediaries through the special site: and via the new and revolutionary concept of networking. She also designed new jewels collection which has been presented on Tribecca`s festival in New York & Movies Festival in Cannes! I have a photo of first jewel. It is a refined bracelet with little precious handcuffs and description in Manipuri "free me, if you love me...." its definitely a great message et great design!

lussy
Hello. I am a fan of Ornella Muti too. I was looking for some information about her and found this forum. Does she really create jewelers? What it looks like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.