Magneto vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Magneto has shields on. Fight takes place in the middle of Times Square!

Both are bloodlusted!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/307934-48855-magneto_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/167721-29221-hulk_super.jpg

llagrok
Magneto could possibly rechannel WWH's energies?

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Magneto could possibly rechannel WWH's energies? and could twist that arm band of Hulk's...

Starscream M
I think bloodlusted Magneto can beat Hulk 10/10.

llagrok
Bloodlusted Mags is dangerous.

Regular mags is pretty arrogant at times.

Starscream M
Bloodlusted Mags is dangerous.

Regular mags is pretty arrogant at times. yep, bloodlusted mags wouldn't play around...he'd just rearrange Hulk's armband to wedge into hulk's brain and organs and that'd be the end of that.

regular mags would prob just try tossing cars and shit at hulk to no avail...

The Pict
Magneto, there's no way Hulk can really touch him.

carver9
Hulk but this is one of the best people to pit against hulk. Good job starscream but I give the majority to hulk. Out of all the heros/villians out there I can actually see hulk punching through mags force field.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk but this is one of the best people to pit against hulk. Good job starscream but I give the majority to hulk. Out of all the heros/villians out there I can actually see hulk punching through mags force field.

Maybe but how is he actually going to touch a character who doesn't need to be anywhere near him to win. Mags is going to be in the sky throwing just everything nearby at Hulk.

Starscream M
Hulk but this is one of the best people to pit against hulk. Good job starscream but I give the majority to hulk. Out of all the heros/villians out there I can actually see hulk punching through mags force field. no doubt Hulk is strong enough to punch through Mag's forcefield, but remember carver, this is bloodlusted Magneto, he ain't foolin around giving his usual monologues

llagrok
No doubt? Magneto's forcefield has withstood pretty much anything.

Starscream M
No doubt? Magneto's forcefield has withstood pretty much anything. anything? that's a stretch...when has it withstood a continued pounding by a force as great as that unleashed by WWhulk?

Phantom Zone
WWH wins. no expression

llagrok
When it withstood the assault of Avengers or Thor's hammer?

Phantom Zone
If WWh gets pissed off enough Mags shields are going down. Worst case senerio Mags could get tired trying to put down Hulk and Mags will get clobbered.

Starscream M
When it withstood the assault of Avengers or Thor's hammer? the Avengers could not exert power close to repeated Hulk punches (it took one angry hulk punch to shatter Onslaught when the combined might of xmen and avengers barely laid a scratch)

also Thor didn't repeatedly hammer away at Mag's shield...also Mags is able to exert some control over the hammer, lessening the force of its blows

llagrok
Magneto somehow lost his ability to fly?

Phantom Zone
Magneto somehow lost his ability to fly?

Nope but hes going to have to keep blasting at WWH from the sky and hes eventually going to get tired.

The Pict
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
If WWh gets pissed off enough Mags shields are going down. Worst case senerio Mags could get tired trying to put down Hulk and Mags will get clobbered.

Hulk doesn't touch him.....

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Pict
Hulk doesn't touch him.....

WWH can generate energy. erm

llagrok
Nope but hes going to have to keep blasting at WWH from the sky and hes eventually going to get tired.

That's not very likely.

Magneto can have Rogue drain him and still not tire.

Draining and rechannelling gamma shouldn't tire him at all.

Starscream M
Magneto somehow lost his ability to fly? well, Hulk can toss tons of concrete at Magneto as well

llagrok
WOW! He can toss concrete!

Well screw Mjolnir, look out Mags, concrete!

Starscream M

Well screw Mjolnir, look out Mags, concrete! well, Hulk doesn't tire, he just grows stronger

Mags on the other hand, will eventually wear down and be unable to keep up his forcefield

Phantom Zone
That's not very likely.

Magneto can have Rogue drain him and still not tire.

Draining and rechannelling gamma shouldn't tire him at all.

Nah it is likely, Savage Hulk has cracked Celestial armour and has used his Thunderclap to assisst in destroying a dimesion. Magneto isn't powerful enough to withstand that indefintely.

llagrok
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, Hulk doesn't tire, he just grows stronger

Mags on the other hand, will eventually wear down and be unable to keep up his forcefield

Or he could move the concrete by waving his hand...

Hulk does tire, CLEARLY.

Nah it is likely, Savage Hulk has cracked Celestial armour and has used his Thunderclap to assisst in destroying a dimesion. Magneto isn't powerful enough to withstand that indefintely.

Cracking celestial armor took one swing from Thor. How did Thor's once swing do against Magneto's forcefield? This also fails to address how the Hulk will reach Magneto.

Phantom Zone

Cracking celestial armor took one swing from Thor. How did Thor's once swing do against Magneto's forcefield ?

Er whne Thor cracked Celestial armour he was trying harder.erm Im pretty sure if he kept swinging at it and used more force it would go down. erm

llagrok
So am I.

That doesn't really make a difference here though.

Starscream M
Or he could move the concrete by waving his hand...
errrrr....how?

Phantom Zone
errrrr....how?

Starscream don't disgrace yourself. embarrasment

carver9
You all do know that juggernaut defeated magneto with nothing but pure strength right.

BUSTER1
The question here is how long can Magneto exert himself-when enraged the Hulk can exert himself at peak levels for days. Can Magneto?

Rob23
Magneto

llagrok
Originally posted by BUSTER1
The question here is how long can Magneto exert himself-when enraged the Hulk can exert himself at peak levels for days. Can Magneto?

Peak levels? He lasted 5 minutes against the Sentry...

Starscream M
You all do know that juggernaut defeated magneto with nothing but pure strength right. but juggernaut is invulnerable...hulk isn't

BUSTER1
Peak levels? He lasted 5 minutes against the Sentry...

Yeah I noticed that too- but in many fights over the years the Hulk has been shown to not tire. I go with what has been stated in handbooks AND repeatedly shown in comics, over a 1 off low showing

llagrok
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Yeah I noticed that too- but in many fights over the years the Hulk has been shown to not tire. I go with what has been stated in handbooks AND repeatedly shown in comics, over a 1 off low showing

It's not a low showing and clearly WWH is different from the other versions.

Going with what's stated in the handbooks means that you basically know nothing of this forum. And how do you gather that plenty of characters have physically knocked him out over the years, if he doesn't tire?

BUSTER1
It's not a low showing and clearly WWH is different from the other versions.

Going with what's stated in the handbooks means that you basically know nothing of this forum. And how do you gather that plenty of characters have physically knocked him out over the years, if he doesn't tire?

Read my post again-I said its both stated in handbooks AND shown in comics that Hulk can go for a long time without tiring. And you don't need to be tired to be knocked out.

~The Wickerman~

Well screw Mjolnir, look out Mags, concrete!

Best post ever laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Magneto can simply redirect all the metal in the vicinity to engulf the Hulk. Hulk can thrash and clap all he wants, in the end he will end up with metal shards embedded in his skin, his healing factor will seal them in. He'll be too busy trying to fend off the random crap being thrown at him to pull the shit that's already inside him out. Eventually there will be enough metal in his body for Magneto to simply lift him into the air, still bombarding him with metal. If Hulk tries to rip the metal out, he gets wrapped up/impaled with more metal, if he tries to fend it off, he still gets ends up with more metal inside of him. Once Hulk is in the air, he's completely at Mag's mercy.

Magneto can proceed to toss his ass into space, the sun, whatever.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Magneto can simply redirect all the metal in the vicinity to engulf the Hulk. Hulk can thrash and clap all he wants, in the end he will end up with metal shards embedded in his skin, his healing factor will seal them in. He'll be too busy trying to fend off the random crap being thrown at him to pull the shit that's already inside him out. Eventually there will be enough metal in his body for Magneto to simply lift him into the air, still bombarding him with metal. If Hulk tries to rip the metal out, he gets wrapped up/impaled with more metal, if he tries to fend it off, he still gets ends up with more metal inside of him. Once Hulk is in the air, he's completely at Mag's mercy.

Magneto can proceed to toss his ass into space, the sun, whatever.

WWH can generate energy he can use that to resist Magnetos powers.

Nataku8188
Generating energy will do nothing again Magneto. Magneto is not exerting his power on Hulk, he's exerting it on the metal inside of hulk. Your argument is moot.

Phantom Zone
Generating energy will do nothing again Magneto. Magneto is not exerting his power on Hulk, he's exerting it on the metal inside of hulk. Your argument is moot.

Er no the energy hes generating can disrupt that.

Starscream M
Er no the energy hes generating can disrupt that. how does Hulk function with adamantium shards lodged inside his brain?

Phantom Zone
how does Hulk function with adamantium shards lodged inside his brain?

Um Healing factor?

Starscream M
Um Healing factor? um....Mags can literally bond adamantium shards onto the inside of his skull, so that his brain cannot reform

Phantom Zone
um....Mags can literally bond adamantium shards onto the inside of his skull, so that his brain cannot reform

Well for starters wheres he getting this adamantuim from? Im pretty sure hes healed from damage like that. He was being shot at by adamantuim bullets in WWH.

Nataku8188
Er no the energy hes generating can disrupt that.

Explain how, otherwise your argument is complete speculation, and therefore moot.

Second scenario;

Magneto makes a latticework of metal, swats Hulk with it. Hulk is thrown off the ground, Magneto continues to knock him around, similar to bouncing a tennis ball with a racket.

What can Hulk do? Grab the metal? Makes Magneto's life easier.
Smash the metal? Magneto can come at him from multiple directions at the same time, easily. Hulk only has 5 limbs.
Clap? Magneto can move and assault

Hulk simply has no way of getting to Magneto without leaving himself open. If Hulk defends, he's not being offensive and thus Magneto has no worries except how many ways he wants to approach the fight at once.

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Phantom Zone
Explain how, otherwise your argument is complete speculation, and therefore moot.

Second scenario;

Magneto makes a latticework of metal, swats Hulk with it. Hulk is thrown off the ground, Magneto continues to knock him around, similar to bouncing a tennis ball with a racket.

Are you serious? Is that it. WWH Hulk is so resistant Mags would eventually get tired doing that.

What can Hulk do? Grab the metal? Makes Magneto's life easier.
Smash the metal? Magneto can come at him from multiple directions at the same time, easily. Hulk only has 5 limbs.
Clap? Magneto can move and assault.

LOL a weaker version of the Hulk has survived force that is capable of putting a planet into orbit and you're telling me that just because Mags can control metal its a big deal.

You are also assuming that Mags is going to get out of the way of the blast. A thunderclap goes over a wide area, he used it to destory forests.

Hulk simply has no way of getting to Magneto without leaving himself open. If Hulk defends, he's not being offensive and thus Magneto has no worries except how many ways he wants to approach the fight at once.

LOL even if he leavs himself wide open its not going to do anything to him. Do you even know how durable Hulk is? WWH is capable of generating energy and using thudnerclaps and Mags will eventually get tired of using his powers to defend himself.

I have a feeling you're not going to listen to any of this.

Nataku8188
Are you serious? Is that it. WWH Hulk is so resistant Mags would eventually get tired doing that.

LOL a weaker version of the Hulk has survived force that is capable of putting a planet into orbit and you're telling me that just because Mags can control metal its a big deal.

You are also assuming that Mags is going to get out of the way of the blast. A thunderclap goes over a wide area, he used it to destory forests.

LOL even if he leavs himself wide open its not going to do anything to him. Do you even know how durable Hulk is? WWH is capable of generating energy and using thudnerclaps and Mags will eventually get tired of using his powers to defend himself.

I have a feeling you're not going to listen to any of this.

Resistant? To what? His resilience doesn't matter. Magneto is strong enough to put Asteroid M into orbit. He liquified and pulled adamantium out of Wolverine's pores. No matter what Hulk does, Magneto can easily insert metal into his body.

What does Hulk weigh? Maybe a ton or two? Why the hell wouldn't Magneto be able to throw him around? If you know anything about physics, strength means nothing when you're in the air, the only thing he has to push off is air itself. He's got to rely on paddling air to move. Not too effective.

Oh no, a forest. You must be high. Magneto can make his field tear-drop shaped, the force hits the point, is split, and redirected with ease. Once again, physics.

I know exactly how durable Hulk is. I know he held his innards in and he healed over his own hand before he was even WWH. Doesn't matter. The amount of force Magneto can exert is beyond what you seem capable of comprehension. Slivers of metal by the thousands, plates of sheet metal just pressed against his skin before being broken down and forced into his pores, so many options are available.

You act like this is exhausting for Magneto. This won't take more than 5 minutes, I'm quite confident he won't be exhausted before then.

Phantom Zone
Resistant? To what? His resilience doesn't matter. Magneto is strong enough to put Asteroid M into orbit. He liquified and pulled adamantium out of Wolverine's pores. No matter what Hulk does, Magneto can easily insert metal into his body.

What does Hulk weigh? Maybe a ton or two? Why the hell wouldn't Magneto be able to throw him around? If you know anything about physics, strength means nothing when you're in the air, the only thing he has to push off is air itself. He's got to rely on paddling air to move. Not too effective.

Oh no, a forest. You must be high. Magneto can make his field tear-drop shaped, the force hits the point, is split, and redirected with ease. Once again, physics.

I know exactly how durable Hulk is. I know he held his innards in and he healed over his own hand before he was even WWH. Doesn't matter. The amount of force Magneto can exert is beyond what you seem capable of comprehension. Slivers of metal by the thousands, plates of sheet metal just pressed against his skin before being broken down and forced into his pores, so many options are available.

You act like this is exhausting for Magneto. This won't take more than 5 minutes, I'm quite confident he won't be exhausted before then.

Ok what part of resisted force powerful enough to put a planet into orbit dont you understand? That was a weaker Hulk. Hell a weaker easily destroyed an asteroids twice the size of earth. Im pretty sure that WWH Hulks healing factor is strong enough to deal with anything that Magneto comes up with. Hell WWH had adamantuim shards explode in his head and body and was up in moments and im pretty sure Magneto cant create adamanuim out of nothing....or maybe he can....I dunno.

Earth>>>>>> Asteroid M

Yes im pretty sure he can put up forcefield but my point is he cant keep resisting it forever.

Nataku8188
Ok what part of resisted force powerful enough to put a planet into orbit dont you understand? That was a weaker Hulk. Hell a weaker easily destroyed an asteroids twice the size of earth. Im pretty sure that WWH Hulks healing factor is strong enough to deal with anything that Magneto comes up with. Hell WWH had adamantuim shards explode in his head and body and was up in moments and im pretty sure Magneto cant create adamanuim out of nothing....or maybe he can....I dunno.

Earth>>>>>> Asteroid M

Yes im pretty sure he can put up forcefield but my point is he cant keep resisting it forever.

Are you stupid? You obviously have no concept of physics, nor the points I'm trying to make.

I'll break it down;
1) The metal is going into his body, not to damage him, his body will heal right over it. That means if Hulk wants it out, he's going to have to waste time digging into himself to pull it back out.
2) Once the metal is inside his body, no longer does Hulk's strength, durability, whatever, have no bearing at this point. If you knew anything about physics, you'd understand that Hulk can no longer exert his force against the force lifting him. The force that is lifting him is INSIDE of him. At this point, his resilience and healing factor work against him, because the metal is not going anywhere, he's effectively sealed it inside of himself unless he wants to rip into himself to get it out.
3) Magneto lifts the metal. Hulk is lifted with the metal. Hulk is now at Magneto's mercy.

Game over.

Phantom Zone
Are you stupid? You obviously have no concept of physics, nor the points I'm trying to make.

I'll break it down;
1) The metal is going into his body, not to damage him, his body will heal right over it. That means if Hulk wants it out, he's going to have to waste time digging into himself to pull it back out.
2) Once the metal is inside his body, no longer does Hulk's strength, durability, whatever, have no bearing at this point. If you knew anything about physics, you'd understand that Hulk can no longer exert his force against the force lifting him. The force that is lifting him is INSIDE of him. At this point, his resilience and healing factor work against him, because the metal is not going anywhere, he's effectively sealed it inside of himself unless he wants to rip into himself to get it out.
3) Magneto lifts the metal. Hulk is lifted with the metal. Hulk is now at Magneto's mercy.

Game over.

He doesnt have to dig inside to get it, his body most likely will expel it. First of all if Hulk got pissed off enough his body could become so strong that the metal won't even get inside his body. Even if it does its not just that Hulk has resisted forces far greater than Magento his body adapts to different attacks for example:

His body has grown lungs
Hes resisted being turned to stone
Hes resisted being shrunk
Hes resisted being phased.
Etc

Hes not just brick but his body adapts to different attacks and this has been shown through his history.

Also since gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and WWh has literailly emitted this in energy form this will disrupt Magnetos magnetic powers. psionic energy has been desrcibed as being electromagnetic in nature and magneto ahs used his powers to disrupt psionic powers, so it not a stretch that gamma radiation could disrupt electomagnetic energy.

Nataku8188
He doesnt have to dig inside to get it, his body most likely will expel it. First of all if Hulk got pissed off enough his body could become so strong that the metal won't even get inside his body. Even if it does its not just that Hulk has resisted forces far greater than Magento his body adapts to different attacks for example:

His body has grown lungs
Hes resisted being turned to stone
Hes resisted being shrunk
Hes resisted being phased.
Etc

Hes not just brick but his body adapts to different attacks and this has been shown through his history.

Also since gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and WWh has literailly emitted this in energy form this will disrupt Magnetos magnetic powers.

Hulk's body healed over his hand. It won't expel anything.

It only takes a miniscule amount of metal forced into his body to matter. Look at it like this. You take a stick of butter and a toothpick. Put the stick of butter ontop of the top of the toothpick. It won't impale itself. You apply any force besides the weight of the butter, it goes inside. Same concept. Magneto gets it inside of him, through his pores, through penetration, doesn't matter. He gets it inside. He lifts the METAL. Hulks body is so tough that the force required to lift his weight isn't enough to cause the metal to go through his body.

His own durability screws him.

You keep saying "Resistance, resistance, resistance" Resistance means nothing in this scenario. Magneto isn't doing anything to the Hulk except putting metal, an almost insignifigant amount at that, inside of him. Hulk is going to be so busy swatting poles, pipes, cars, etc. that he won't have time to acknowledge the shrapnel that does pierce his skin. Then it will be too late.

Game over.

Give one example of Hulk's "Disruption of the magnetic spectrum". If this were true he'd float around at random because of disrupting gravity.

Phantom Zone
Hulk's body healed over his hand. It won't expel anything.

It only takes a miniscule amount of metal forced into his body to matter. Look at it like this. You take a stick of butter and a toothpick. Put the stick of butter ontop of the top of the toothpick. It won't impale itself. You apply any force besides the weight of the butter, it goes inside. Same concept. Magneto gets it inside of him, through his pores, through penetration, doesn't matter. He gets it inside. He lifts the METAL. Hulks body is so tough that the force required to lift his weight isn't enough to cause the metal to go through his body.

His own durability screws him.

You keep saying "Resistance, resistance, resistance" Resistance means nothing in this scenario. Magneto isn't doing anything to the Hulk except putting metal, an almost insignifigant amount at that, inside of him. Hulk is going to be so busy swatting poles, pipes, cars, etc. that he won't have time to acknowledge the shrapnel that does pierce his skin. Then it will be too late.

Game over.

Again you are not listening to anything I am saying you are just ranting. There are two main points.

1. Adaptibility. His body will expel the metal because his body has been shown to adapt to different sorts of attacks. Hell its even possible for his body to stop the metal from entering his body. The evidence being all the other attacks that Hulk has adapted to in the past. IM pretty god damn sure if he can grow lungs his body can expel metal.

2. If he generates gamma radiation that wll disrupt Magnetos powers because gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Heres a third one....

3. Assuming he wont be fast enough is giving Magneto the benefit of the doubt. Hulk has caught a bullet in his teeth and messed up Gladiator who tried to BFR him using speed.

Give one example of Hulk's "Disruption of the magnetic spectrum". If this were true he'd float around at random because of disrupting gravity.

I dont have to give you an example you are not listening. Just the fact that he can produce massive amounts of gamma radiation is going to make it difficult for Magneto to control him. Gamma radiation is electromagnetic and so are Magnetos powers. As I already stated Mags has been able to disrupt psionic powers because psionic powers are related to the electromagnetic spectrum.

Nataku8188
Again you are not listening to anything I am saying you are just ranting. There are two main points.

1. Adaptibility. His body will expel the metal because his body has been shown to adapt to different sorts of attacks. Hell its even possible for his body to stop the metal from entering his body. The evidence being all the other attacks that Hulk has adapted to in the past. IM pretty god damn sure if he can grow lungs his body can expel metal.

2. If he generates gamma radiation that wll disrupt Magnetos powers because gamma radiation is part of the electromagnetic.

Heres a third one....

3. Assuming he wont be fast enough is giving Magneto the benefit of the doubt. Hulk has caught a bullet in his teeth and messed up Gladiator who tried to BFR him using speed.

1) Wrong. I give a perfect example, his body healed OVER his hand, which he then had to RIP OUT. That alone shows your theory is completely flawed. Growing a new organ is NOT the same as forcing something out of your body. Once it's through the muscle tissue, your body really has next to no ability to "Expel" anything, except in his case, to force-grow organs until they force it out. But, if he can just "Force out" something, then Magneto can just as easily force it in. If you had any knowledge of Anatomy you'd understand this.

2) No it won't. If it would disrupt Magneto's powers it'd disrupt the earth's magnetic field. You have no proof of this, and the sheer claim is absurd and ridiculous.

3) Not fast enough to what? Catch Magneto? Magneto is in Times Square, he can fly in, around, through buildings. He only has to know generally where hulk is and just throw all sorts of metal at him until something sticks. Worst case scenario he runs until Hulk stops chasing him for a fraction of a second to rip something out, Magneto takes this opprotunity to force something into him and it's over.

You lose, good day sir.

Nataku8188
I dont have to give you an example you are not listening. Just the fact that he can produce massive amounts of gamma radiation is going to make it difficult for Magneto to control him. Gamma radiation is electromagnetic and so are Magnetos powers. As I already stated Mags has been able to disrupt psionic powers because psionic powers are related to the electromagnetic spectrum.

If Gamma radiation works on an electromagnetic spectrum then Magneto can manipulate it.

Phantom Zone
1) Wrong. I give a perfect example, his body healed OVER his hand, which he then had to RIP OUT. That alone shows your theory is completely flawed. Growing a new organ is NOT the same as forcing something out of your body. Once it's through the muscle tissue, your body really has next to no ability to "Expel" anything, except in his case, to force-grow organs until they force it out. But, if he can just "Force out" something, then Magneto can just as easily force it in. If you had any knowledge of Anatomy you'd understand this.

You are missing the point. The examples I listed are all different but in each of those example his body adapted to the attacks, which therefore indicates that there is a good chance that Hulks body will adapt to this, get it? Furthermore how the hell is he going to control his body when The Starnger couldn't do it?

2) No it won't. If it would disrupt Magneto's powers it'd disrupt the earth's magnetic field. You have no proof of this, and the sheer claim is absurd and ridiculous..

Well psionic powers haven't been shown to affect the magnetic field but guess what Magneto was able to affect psionic ability because psionic energy is related to electromagnetic energy.

3) Not fast enough to what? Catch Magneto? Magneto is in Times Square, he can fly in, around, through buildings. He only has to know generally where hulk is and just throw all sorts of metal at him until something sticks. Worst case scenario he runs until Hulk stops chasing him for a fraction of a second to rip something out, Magneto takes this opprotunity to force something into him and it's over.

You lose, good day sir.

If Stranger couldn't control his body Magnetos not doing it either.

If Gamma radiation works on an electromagnetic spectrum then Magneto can manipulate it.

Nah really. Do I have to explain to you there are limitations to how much electromagnetic energy he can control and WWH was producing so much energy he would have destroyed the planet?

Nataku8188
You are missing the point. The examples I listed are all different but in each of those example his body adapted to the attacks, which therefore indicates that there is a good chance that Hulks body will adapt to this, get it? Furthermore how the hell is he going to control his body when The Starnger couldn't do it?

Well psionic powers haven't been shown to affect the magnetic field but guess what Magneto was able to affect psionic ability because psionic energy is related to electromagnetic energy.

If Stranger couldn't control his body Magnetos not doing it either.

Listen. You've obviously been home-schooled by the mentally handicapped. I'll break it down ONE more time for you. That's it.

1) Hulks body can adapt all it wants. None of those show any sort of ability to "Expel" things from his body. Quite the contrary, I showed an exact feat that shows he cannot "Expel" things from his body. You are relying on hypothesis. I am relying on a fact.

2) Magneto does not control the Hulk's body. How many ways can I say this? Hulk has metal in his body. Magneto lifts the metal. Hulk's body is the metal in it, thus it is lifted as well. Think of putting a hook in a fish. You lift the hook, the fish comes with it. You aren't exerting force on the fish, just the hook. The fish has become an extension of the hook, and in essence, done nothing more than make it weigh more. The same principle. The piece of metal just now weighs whatever Hulk weighs in addition to it's own weight.

There's no debating either of those points until you can find an actual example of him "expelling" something from his body.

The second point cannot be debated. It's fact.

Nihilist
Magneto

Nataku8188
Nah really. Do I have to explain to you there are limitations to how much electromagnetic energy he can control and WWH was producing so much energy he would have destroyed the planet?

Show me proof that it's more energy than Mags can control. Mags has never shown to be unable to control any magnetic energy, as far as I've seen.

SuperiorTech
lol Hulk seem to have developed alot of new powers in this thread.

Phantom Zone
Listen. You've obviously been home-schooled by the mentally handicapped. I'll break it down ONE more time for you. That's it.

1) Hulks body can adapt all it wants. None of those show any sort of ability to "Expel" things from his body. Quite the contrary, I showed an exact feat that shows he cannot "Expel" things from his body. You are relying on hypothesis. I am relying on a fact.

2) Magneto does not control the Hulk's body. How many ways can I say this? Hulk has metal in his body. Magneto lifts the metal. Hulk's body is the metal in it, thus it is lifted as well. Think of putting a hook in a fish. You lift the hook, the fish comes with it. You aren't exerting force on the fish, just the hook. The fish has become an extension of the hook, and in essence, done nothing more than make it weigh more. The same principle. The piece of metal just now weighs whatever Hulk weighs in addition to it's own weight

There's no debating either of those points until you can find an actual example of him "expelling" something from his body.

Yes I understand that but what you fail to understand that its his body adapting to different attacks, so its not a stretch to say his body can expel it. There is also this other point which you are ignoring.

Starnger tried to use telekinesis to control the Hulks body...IF Starnger cant do it Mags cant do it either.

The second point cannot be debated. It's fact.

Again I have NEVER seen telepathy affect the earths magnetic field, according to your logic Magneto shouldnt be able affect psionic ability. Guess what he did....how because psionic energy is electromagnetic.

Show me proof that it's more energy than Mags can control. Mags has never shown to be unable to control any magnetic energy, as far as I've seen.

You show me proof that he can. The guy was generating so much energy it was smashing up skyscraper and he was trying to control himself. He was generating so much energy he almost wiped out the eastern seabord. You really think Mags is just gonna control that like nothing.

Nataku8188
Yes I understand that but what you fail to understand that its his body adapting to different attacks, so its not a stretch to say his body can expel it. There is also this other point which you are ignoring.

Starnger tried to use telekinesis to control the Hulks body...IF Starnger cant do it Mags cant do it either.

Again I have NEVER seen telepathy affect the earths magnetic field, according to your logic Magneto shouldnt be able affect psionic ability. Guess what he did....how because psionic energy is electromagnetic.

You show me proof that he can. The guy was generating so much energy it was smashing up skyscraper and he was trying to control himself. He was generating so much energy he almost wiped out the eastern seabord. You really think Mags is just gonna control that like nothing.

You have yet to disprove what I've said at all. I've disproven everything you've said. This will be my last post until you get your head out of your ass and utilize some higher levels of reading comprehension, although that may be beyond you.

It's is completely implausible and a huge assumption to believe his body would adapt in a completely opposite manner than is has in the past. You have nothing to support your claim except blind hope that it would work how you think it would. With that sort of faith, I trust you could mix ammonia and bleach and get ambrosia. Just because past facts have shown it won't happen, doesn't mean if you will it hard enough it won't.

Magneto isn't controlling Hulk's body. Why the hell do you keep saying this? I've said multiple times he's not trying to do this. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

Magneto's powers are electromagnetic first and foremost, not psionic. You are saying Gamma radiation is electromagnetic in nature, therefore it falls under the realm of what Magneto controls, much like psionic energy. Of course this is some semi-advanced science talk, and the fact that you can't understand basic physics makes me believe I lost you in the first sentence.

Magneto has easily created magnetic fields strong enough to wipe out everything on the EARTH. He has shown the ability to tear the earth Asunder, lift GIANT structures (Asteroid M) into space with ease, etc. He has more feats that make that little temper tantrum that 'almost wiped out the eastern seaboard' look like a joke.

Don't bother responding if you can't come up with a new, logical approach, because you've honestly done nothing but show how foolish you look in your last three posts.

Phantom Zone
You have yet to disprove what I've said at all. I've disproven everything you've said. This will be my last post until you get your head out of your ass and utilize some higher levels of reading comprehension, although that may be beyond you.

It's is completely implausible and a huge assumption to believe his body would adapt in a completely opposite manner than is has in the past. You have nothing to support your claim except blind hope that it would work how you think it would. With that sort of faith, I trust you could mix ammonia and bleach and get ambrosia. Just because past facts have shown it won't happen, doesn't mean if you will it hard enough it won't.

Forget it. I understand what you're saying but I do't think you understand what im saying. I don't think you want to. If you don't think its possible fair enough.

Magneto isn't controlling Hulk's body. Why the hell do you keep saying this? I've said multiple times he's not trying to do this. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

No you're the one with the comprehension problems because I understand what you're saying you're just obnoxious. Mags is going to put metal in his body and control him from there. Its like telekinesis but via a different method. Stranger tried it, it didn't work.

Magneto's powers are electromagnetic first and foremost, not psionic. You are saying Gamma radiation is electromagnetic in nature, therefore it falls under the realm of what Magneto controls, much like psionic energy. Of course this is some semi-advanced science talk, and the fact that you can't understand basic physics makes me believe I lost you in the first sentence..

duhhhhhh!!!!! Of course his powers aren't psonic but he was able to disrupt psionic energy because its.......ELECTROMAGNETIC!

Magneto has easily created magnetic fields strong enough to wipe out everything on the EARTH. He has shown the ability to tear the earth Asunder, lift GIANT structures (Asteroid M) into space with ease, etc. He has more feats that make that little temper tantrum that 'almost wiped out the eastern seaboard' look like a joke.

Er he was trying to control himself if had let rip it would have been alot worse. erm

Phantom Zone
If he can do this. I dont see how its a stretch that he can expel metal from his body especially when hes been shown to resist attacks on the molecular level.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvsxmen12.jpg

Bare in mind those blade are vibarnuim and Hulk shouldnt even be able to move his muscles.

SuperiorTech
If he can do this. I dont see how its a stretch that he can expel metal from his body especially when hes been shown to resist attacks on the molecular level.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkvsxmen12.jpg

Bare in mind those blade are vibarnuim and Hulk shouldnt even be able to move his muscles.

He flexed and popped the knive out that different than him being impaled by something he cant flex and pop that out.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
He flexed and popped the knive out that different than him being impaled by something he cant flex and pop that out.

Yes but the knives were made out of vibranuim he shouldnt have been able to do it. He could still do that to Magentos metal if he trys to get it into his body.

What makes you think Mags can impale Hulk?

SuperiorTech
Yes but the knives were made out of vibranuim he shouldnt have been able to do it. He could still do that to Magentos metal if he trys to get it into his body.

What makes you think Mags can impale Hulk?

What would stop him wwh durability did not impress me what did impress me was his insane healing factor.His durability actually seem worse than before.

redhotrash
LOL @ Phantom taking a beating from logic. Magneto wins this 10/10 times. His shields have repelled multiple nukes, Hulk isnt throwing something through that.
Magneto has better control over his power than most marvel mutans. He can form items out of thin air using particles. He almost certainly can control gamma radiation and finish the Hulk in a matter of moments.
Also he doesnt need to pierce Hulk's skin. He can take a small amount of metal, liquify it, and run it right up Hulk's nostrils, encase his brain, and pull it back out through the nose. Hulk isnt healing from that.

batdude123
Once again, Phantom has proven that he is, AT BEST, a moron. erm

Eternal Idol
Magneto can manipulate any energy in the electromagnetic spectrum. Maybe, if he projected them all at once, he could replicate the force of the Batkick..... maybe....

Magneto, 9/10

h1a8
Mags can either BFR Hulk or blood reverse Hulk ftw.

redhotrash
Its really nice to see Magneto get some respect on here, especially against the summer's green pis machine. Too often hes overlooked.

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto.

Originally posted by batdude123
Once again, Phantom has proven that he is, AT BEST, a moron. erm

laughing out loud

Nataku completly destroyed him in their discussion and he just simply couldn't counter the points, so he resorted to ignoring and repeating something else entirely over and over again.

Xplosive
Magneto

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by redhotrash
LOL @ Phantom taking a beating from logic. Magneto wins this 10/10 times. His shields have repelled multiple nukes, Hulk isnt throwing something through that.

He doesn't have to throw anything.

Magneto has better control over his power than most marvel mutans. He can form items out of thin air using particles. He almost certainly can control gamma radiation and finish the Hulk in a matter of moments.

Er people have tried that before.

Also he doesnt need to pierce Hulk's skin. He can take a small amount of metal, liquify it, and run it right up Hulk's nostrils, encase his brain, and pull it back out through the nose. Hulk isnt healing from that.

Yes he can WWH has healed from brain injuries. Hes got adamantuim shards in his head and he was up in a matter of moments.

WWH is body is too strong for Mags to do anything if he tries to move hs body it won't work. Hell even if he tries to lift him up his muscles are capable of lifting billions of tons, if he pushes downwards hes not going anywhere if he doesn't want to. You know when your on the beach and you can push your feet into the ground. Imagine Hulk doing that with all his force. Hulk aint going nowhere.

redhotrash
Firstly, yes he would have to throw stuff if Magneto is 50+ feet off the ground. Hulk JUMPING at him isnt going to cut it.
Heal from brain injuries?!? HIS BRAIN WOULD BE OUT OF HIS SKULL!
And when you go deadweight (pushing down with your feet) you arent actually getting heavier, you are just resisting whoever is trying to pick you up. If Magneto can lift a frigging astroid, he can lift a 1,000 pound Hulk. Be serious here and either come up with something reasonable or yield this debate.

Phantom Zone
First of all im not taking any rubbish from somebody who says that Reed Richards cant do anything in a prep thread.

You are also the one who said that Hulk cant resist planet destroying force. You are just basically ignorant of the characters you debate about.

Firstly, yes he would have to throw stuff if Magneto is 50+ feet off the ground. Hulk JUMPING at him isnt going to cut it.

I didnt say jumping eventually Magnetos going to get tired and Hulk will clobber him.

Heal from brain injuries?!? HIS BRAIN WOULD BE OUT OF HIS SKULL!

He has a HF! He can regenerate organs! Hell hes even grown new organs

And when you go deadweight (pushing down with your feet) you arent actually getting heavier, you are just resisting whoever is trying to pick you up. If Magneto can lift a frigging astroid, he can lift a 1,000 pound Hulk. Be serious here and either come up with something reasonable or yield this debate.

Look! You're just not getting are you. It doesn't matter if hes not getting heavier the strength in his muscles will force him downwards and Magento will have to resist against the force Im pretty sure Hulk has been hit by forces more powerful than he weighs and he hasn't budged, but now all of a sudden he will.

What kinda of moronic statement is that. Hes lifted up asteroid. Do you know Hulk has used his strength to deal with much greater forces??????

Eon Blue
Magneto.

carver9
Again, this is the best match up for hulk and with magneto force field up, I can see next to no top tier beating him BUT hulk has to much raw power to over come. He went from taking a skrull bolt full scream to him just jumping around in sentry over whelming power. Now the thing in question is can magneto shield withstand a punch that held planets together and punches that was shattering sentry's face. Are you all considering magneto shelds>>sentry durability. If you are, I dont agree but again magneto is close to invulnerablity when his shield is up.

I can see a thunder clap having a major effect on magneto, especially a thunder clap from someone that can lift and move trillions and trillions of tons. Once hes disoriented thats ball game because a furious hulk will be punching his shield away and beating him to death. Marvels scale stated that magneto is just as powerful as silver surfer, which he has shown on numerous of occasions but his versatility isnt helping him in this fight.

If it was any other top tier, I would give magneto the majority but this is a guy that almost fell to nothing and basically took everything that came his way.

Again, good fight starscream.

redhotrash
LOL, so basically phantom, your saying Hulk can make himself harder to lift by simply thinking about it? He can apparently increase his mass now... thats special. I wasnt going to get as harsh as some of these other guys, but you really dont have much of a grasp on logic.
Assuming Hulk could grow a new brain (he cant) how long would it take? Long enough to be considered a loss. Regardless, he'd die from such a thing.
And are you implying that simply hovering will tire Magento?

Endless Mike
Hulk does increase his mass - every time he transforms from Banner to the Hulk. In fact, one time Goom shrank him to the a few inches tall and he just grew back to normal size.

Phantom Zone
LOL, so basically phantom, your saying Hulk can make himself harder to lift by simply thinking about it? He can apparently increase his mass now... thats special. I wasnt going to get as harsh as some of these other guys, but you really dont have much of a grasp on logic.
Assuming Hulk could grow a new brain (he cant) how long would it take? Long enough to be considered a loss. Regardless, he'd die from such a thing.
And are you implying that simply hovering will tire Magento?

Why im arguing with somebody who thinks Reed Richards is not useful at prep? You just don't listen you argue.

The irony is I have already told you he can grow new organs.

Redhottrash: What happens if Hulk gets his brain ripped out?
Phantomzone: He can grow new organs hes done it before.
Redhottrash: No he can't
Phantomzone: erm

He doesn't have to increase his mass. Why the hell do you think he doesn't go flying everytime he gets hit by people with superhuman strength? Despite the fact he weighs less than a ton he uses his strength to stop that from happening.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hulk does increase his mass - every time he transforms from Banner to the Hulk. In fact, one time Goom shrank him to the a few inches tall and he just grew back to normal size.

That he reverting back to normal Hulk weight. Thats not him increasing his mass beyond what it normally is.

rougeredmage
so are we saying here that world war hulk is stronger then a captain universe enpowered spiderman... the same same empowered spiderman that was unable to destroy the shields. please correct me if i am wrong on that one?

people seem to forgot that if this is pre-house of M magneto then he is exceptionally powerfulll.... i am going to propose that magneto uses the worm hole technique.... i am not sure bfr is allowed in this one... but the way i have see it if he can use the wormhole technique to split him in half if he terminates his wormhole when hulk is halfway in the wormhole.

also while i am aware that hulk is able to surivie in outter space i dont think he has anyway of moveing in the void of space. while magneto has been shown to have been able to survive in the void of space and be able to move... thus if the battle is taken to outerspace then hulk is at a server disadvantage.

please say you know the difference between telekeniss and magnokinesis.

also the majoirty of the hulks body is made from metal from the iron in his blood the the calcium in his bones. i doubt that hulk would be able to reist. calcisum is a metal with paramagnetic properties.... we are aware that magneto has demonstrated abilities to manipulate plastics as well as haveing total control of the electromagnetic specturm... thus i am giveing this to magneto

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by rougeredmage
so are we saying here that world war hulk is stronger then a captain universe enpowered spiderman... the same same empowered spiderman that was unable to destroy the shields. please correct me if i am wrong on that one?

I would not be suprised a weaker version of the Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth. Has Captain Universe Spiderman done that?

people seem to forgot that if this is pre-house of M magneto then he is exceptionally powerfulll.... i am going to propose that magneto uses the worm hole technique.... i am not sure bfr is allowed in this one... but the way i have see it if he can use the wormhole technique to split him in half if he terminates his wormhole when hulk is halfway in the wormhole.

Hulk resisted Vector who was so powerful his telekinesis was repeling reality, that was a weaker version of the hulk.

also while i am aware that hulk is able to surivie in outter space i dont think he has anyway of moveing in the void of space. while magneto has been shown to have been able to survive in the void of space and be able to move... thus if the battle is taken to outerspace then hulk is at a server disadvantage.

Right so Hulks just going to allow that to happen?

please say you know the difference between telekeniss and magnokinesis.

I think I do but from what ive seen of Magentos hes not beating WWH. He simply is not powerful enough.

also the majoirty of the hulks body is made from metal from the iron in his blood the the calcium in his bones. i doubt that hulk would be able to reist. calcisum is a metal with paramagnetic properties.... we are aware that magneto has demonstrated abilities to manipulate plastics as well as haveing total control of the electromagnetic specturm... thus i am giveing this to magneto

Lol of course hes going to win WWH has only dealt with forces more powerful than Magneto. So what? Any damage that Magneto does to him Hulk will heal from. The electromagnetic spectrum aint gonna do a goddam thing. Hell a weaker Hulk was strong enough to resist a forcefield that can put a planet in orbit, now all of a sudden Mags wins....wow.

llagrok
I would not be suprised a weaker version of the Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth. Has Captain Universe Spiderman done that?

This one is especially hilarious.

Phantom Zone
This one is especially hilarious.

How about answering the question? If he has was he that powerful when fighting Magento because during that arc he had varying degrees of power.

redhotrash
Firstly I want to say congrats for missing my earlier point. I never said Reed didnt have anything to offer in a prep fight, I said Reed couldnt take over the Marvel Earth with a year of prep, which he cant. Anyhow its good to see that went right over your heard.

Moving on, are you saying Hulk would instantly regrow a brain? He wouldnt be out long enough to count for a win? Thats really something. I thought even the most hardcore fanboy wouldnt be so ignorant, but thats clearly not the case. Regardless, I like how you glossed over the entire part about how Magento controls the magnetic spectrum and thus could almost instantly drain Hulk of his power.

Nataku8188
Can we get a mod to close this thread, the debate is settled, there are no more -intelligent- beings capable of debating against Magneto.

Phantom Zone
Firstly I want to say congrats for missing my earlier point. I never said Reed didnt have anything to offer in a prep fight, I said Reed couldnt take over the Marvel Earth with a year of prep, which he cant. Anyhow its good to see that went right over your heard.

No you said that Reed didn't have anything to contribute to the team and you kept balabbering about how Kang has conquered the earth in a different timeline after I told you 100 times that it wasn't.

Basically your just an argumentative waste of time, like alot of people in this thread.....but I don't have anything better to do.

Moving on, are you saying Hulk would instantly regrow a brain? He wouldnt be out long enough to count for a win? Thats really something. I thought even the most hardcore fanboy wouldnt be so ignorant, but thats clearly not the case.

The more pissed off he gets the faster he heals. A weaker Hulk got disembwoled by Wolverine when got pissed off his internal organs healed so fast that it looked as if the claws were not penetrating.

Since WWH had the best control of his anger it is possible from him to heal from that instantly if he gets pissed off enough.

Regardless, I like how you glossed over the entire part about how Magento controls the magnetic spectrum and thus could almost instantly drain Hulk of his power.

Darwin tried that it didn't work. WWH replenished his energy. WWH has faced more powerful people than Mags, Mags isn't draining him.

Can we get a mod to close this thread, the debate is settled, there are no more -intelligent- beings capable of debating against Magneto.

No its not settlled you just dont listen to what people ahve to say and asssume your right. Its like the time when Punsiher fought Moon Knight and just assumed from looking at the scans Punsiher wasn't using any martial arts because......you said so.

ultimatethor
Okay uve read through these arguments pretty thouroughly and i think a few misconceptions have to be cleared up.

1. The hulks healing factor does not simply heal over things that enter into his body it infact DOES expel foreign objects and metals in his body. When bruce banner was shot in the head he transformed into hulk and the bullet was FORCED OUT. Evn during the world war hulk saga, adamantium bullets whih had hit te hulk were scattered on the floor because as he heals these bullets were removed by his body. Heck if the bullets remained in his body he would be totally unable to function considering that adamntium CANNOT be broken down molecularly by the hulks body meaning that he would have tens of thousands of admantium bullets stuck in his internal organs. Heck the hulk evn had adamntium shards in his brain and if his body did not xpel them nor break them down( which is nigh impossible
), they must still be there. Now i read something about the hulks HF healing right over his hand and this is true. However the reason for this should be quite obvious because the hulks HF simply could not force out the hulks hand and hence the reason it simply healed over it.

2. The hulk does NOT need to increase his mass to stop magneto from lifting him. The hulks weight has nothing to do with his ability to resist being lifted or manipulated and frankly thats is how it is in comics. He has resisted forces powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet brought on him by the stranger.Trying to apply real world physics to comics is totally ridiculous when everything in comics completely contradicts it. Not to mention the hulk HAS changed direction in mid air using strength alone which in reality is impossible.

3. Now that the whole hulk healing with metal still inside his body thing has been cleared up ill go to the next point which is what would happen in the unlikely scenario that mags does somehow get metal into the hulks body. Would mags at that point somehow be able to manipulate the hulk? Tough question but it is certainly answerable. I read an analogy comparing it to a fish and a line that really cracked me up. It talked of putting a hook in a fish and lifting the hook thus lifting the fish. Basically logical yes but in this scenario totally out of order. For one the hook may be in the fish but the only way for the fish to be lifted is if the pressure which the hook is being pulled upon by the human is greater than the pressure being applied by the fish. This is why at times we see people struggling to reel in extremly strong or powerful fish. The force being exerted by the fish on the hook is nearly equal or at times evn superior to that being exerted by the human. Frankly it is a sort of tug of war between both which can only end when the fish becomes smart enough to get the hook out of its mouth or when the human gets tired and lets go of the hook himself. This howver is not exactly the case of magneto and the hulk because while a hook is not part of the fishes body but just a sort of rope used to reel him in as the fish can also pull on the rope if it is strong enough. Magneto howver will be injecting the metal directly into hulks body and in the unlikely scenario dat it is not forced out by hulk HF, it will become a full part of the hulks body and the hulk will be unable to exert the same type of pulling force on the metal as the fish can on the hook. Does that mean that it is game set match for magneto? Certainly not. What has to be realised is that the metal is now part of hulks body, and magneto cannot lift the metal without lifting the hulk himself. In order for the hulk to stop this would neccesarily entail him doing the same thing he would need to do if he wanted to stop himself being lifted normally through any other means( telekinesis or whatever other way) which is to exert enough resisting force to counter it. Because the metal is now a part of the hulks body magneto CANNOT lift it without either removing it from hulks body, or affecting hulks entire body. For example if you attach a rope to something COMPLETELY inside a box( nothing sticking out unlike in the fish hook scenario) through a hole in the box, let us also say that the box is completely FORGED round whatever object it contains , you can either lift both the thing in the box and the box OR you can remove the thing in the box from the box entirely thus damaging the box. This however can only happen if there is some counteracting force stopping the box itself from being lifted and instead ONLY material inside the box will be forcefully removed/lifted out of the box. Now lets take the hulk to be the box and the material inside to be magnetos metal and magnetos powers of magnetism to be the invisble rope used to lift the metal. Now the box cannot resist the force being applied with anything aside its weight unless there is another outside force acting on it. However the hulk is not inanimate and has shown in the past the ability to resist his body being manipulated and can thus apply the counteracting force needed to stop himself from moving.

Now for magneto to be able to lift the hulk he will have to apply greater force than the hulk is applying. If not he will simply rip the metal out of the hulks body( provided that since he can force it in he can force it out).

4. To the next issue of the hulk releasing enrgy and what not, the hulk nver actually emitted enrgy WILLINGLY during WWH and to evn release the enrgy he had to get to an extremely high level of anger which i dont see him reaching here. Further the hulk releasing such enrgy might not evn be advantageous due to the nature of magnetos powers.

In conclusion, personally im not to sure who'd win because while i dont see magneto doing anything that can put down the hulk, the only way i see hulk winning is if he can exhaust magneto and get an opening. While i have no doubt that he can break through the forcefields magnetos ability to fly would probabaly give him a big advantage and he could easily barrage hulk with numerous buildings and large objects. Howver if i had to pick id have to go with the hulks durability and superior stamina to take him through 6/10.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Okay uve read through these arguments pretty thouroughly and i think a few misconceptions have to be cleared up.

1. The hulks healing factor does not simply heal over things that enter into his body it infact DOES expel foreign objects and metals in his body. When bruce banner was shot in the head he transformed into hulk and the bullet was FORCED OUT. Evn during the world war hulk saga, adamantium bullets whih had hit te hulk were scattered on the floor because as he heals these bullets were removed by his body. Heck if the bullets remained in his body he would be totally unable to function considering that adamntium CANNOT be broken down molecularly by the hulks body meaning that he would have tens of thousands of admantium bullets stuck in his internal organs. Heck the hulk evn had adamntium shards in his brain and if his body did not xpel them nor break them down( which is nigh impossible
), they must still be there. Now i read something about the hulks HF healing right over his hand and this is true. However the reason for this should be quite obvious because the hulks HF simply could not force out the hulks hand and hence the reason it simply healed over it.

2. The hulk does NOT need to increase his mass to stop magneto from lifting him. The hulks weight has nothing to do with his ability to resist being lifted or manipulated and frankly thats is how it is in comics. He has resisted forces powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet brought on him by the stranger.Trying to apply real world physics to comics is totally ridiculous when everything in comics completely contradicts it. Not to mention the hulk HAS changed direction in mid air using strength alone which in reality is impossible.

3. Now that the whole hulk healing with metal still inside his body thing has been cleared up ill go to the next point which is what would happen in the unlikely scenario that mags does somehow get metal into the hulks body. Would mags at that point somehow be able to manipulate the hulk? Tough question but it is certainly answerable. I read an analogy comparing it to a fish and a line that really cracked me up. It talked of putting a hook in a fish and lifting the hook thus lifting the fish. Basically logical yes but in this scenario totally out of order. For one the hook may be in the fish but the only way for the fish to be lifted is if the pressure which the hook is being pulled upon by the human is greater than the pressure being applied by the fish. This is why at times we see people struggling to reel in extremly strong or powerful fish. The force being exerted by the fish on the hook is nearly equal or at times evn superior to that being exerted by the human. Frankly it is a sort of tug of war between both which can only end when the fish becomes smart enough to get the hook out of its mouth or when the human gets tired and lets go of the hook himself. This howver is not exactly the case of magneto and the hulk because while a hook is not part of the fishes body but just a sort of rope used to reel him in as the fish can also pull on the rope if it is strong enough. Magneto howver will be injecting the metal directly into hulks body and in the unlikely scenario dat it is not forced out by hulk HF, it will become a full part of the hulks body and the hulk will be unable to exert the same type of pulling force on the metal as the fish can on the hook. Does that mean that it is game set match for magneto? Certainly not. What has to be realised is that the metal is now part of hulks body, and magneto cannot lift the metal without lifting the hulk himself. In order for the hulk to stop this would neccesarily entail him doing the same thing he would need to do if he wanted to stop himself being lifted normally through any other means( telekinesis or whatever other way) which is to exert enough resisting force to counter it. Because the metal is now a part of the hulks body magneto CANNOT lift it without either removing it from hulks body, or affecting hulks entire body. For example if you attach a rope to something COMPLETELY inside a box( nothing sticking out unlike in the fish hook scenario) through a hole in the box, let us also say that the box is completely FORGED round whatever object it contains , you can either lift both the thing in the box and the box OR you can remove the thing in the box from the box entirely thus damaging the box. This however can only happen if there is some counteracting force stopping the box itself from being lifted and instead ONLY material inside the box will be forcefully removed/lifted out of the box. Now lets take the hulk to be the box and the material inside to be magnetos metal and magnetos powers of magnetism to be the invisble rope used to lift the metal. Now the box cannot resist the force being applied with anything aside its weight unless there is another outside force acting on it. However the hulk is not inanimate and has shown in the past the ability to resist his body being manipulated and can thus apply the counteracting force needed to stop himself from moving.

Now for magneto to be able to lift the hulk he will have to apply greater force than the hulk is applying. If not he will simply rip the metal out of the hulks body( provided that since he can force it in he can force it out).

4. To the next issue of the hulk releasing enrgy and what not, the hulk nver actually emitted enrgy WILLINGLY during WWH and to evn release the enrgy he had to get to an extremely high level of anger which i dont see him reaching here. Further the hulk releasing such enrgy might not evn be advantageous due to the nature of magnetos powers.

In conclusion, personally im not to sure who'd win because while i dont see magneto doing anything that can put down the hulk, the only way i see hulk winning is if he can exhaust magneto and get an opening. While i have no doubt that he can break through the forcefields magnetos ability to fly would probabaly give him a big advantage and he could easily barrage hulk with numerous buildings and large objects. Howver if i had to pick id have to go with the hulks durability and superior stamina to take him through 6/10.

Thank you. I was wondering when some Hulk fans would back me up.

Nataku8188

1) The difference between an Adamantium bullet and something in Magneto's control is completely different. If Magneto forces the metal into Hulk's Kidneys, lungs, what have you, he can't just "expel" them. While Hulk's body may be working to "expel" the object, Magneto will continue to drive it into him. Can we get some scans of the "Expelling" incident please? They way it is being conveyed it sounds as if everything is doing exactly what I said, which is his body is pushing the item back out through the skin by expanding and/or the muscles pushing it out. In this case, Magneto is forcing shards, filaments, liquified metals, etc. into Hulk, while still battering him with metals. While I am willing to accept the idea of Hulk's body expelling the metals (Which I've acknowledged as completely possible already, just highly unprobable) I need to see an example of the context of the expelling.

2) The whole point of a debate on these forums is to decide, using the best logic possible, who would win. As for your example using the Stranger, I believe you are taking it out of context, and need to see the scan before I believe what you are saying. As for changing direction in air, I've already acknowledged Hulk's ability to semi-fly by swinging his arms, etc. He's strong enough to alter his path mid-air. However, Magneto can launch him so quickly and so easily that there is no way he'd be able to resist the movement.

3) Thank god you are smart enough to understand the logic. I know the fish and hook example was crude, but I'm currently in Kuwait and don't have an excess of time or resources at my hands to help me. Now, as for Hulk resisting being lifted, I still need scans to believe that it's not being taken out of context. Logically, the Hulk's weight and whatever force he can generate against Magneto are all that Magneto has to beat. As for the metal being torn out of Hulk, Once he has it inside Hulk, he can change it's shape and form, for example, impaling Hulk with a long thing filament, then flattening it out to a disk. Remember, the larger the surface the less force is applied per square inch, thus something with 100x more surface area will apply 100x less force per point. Bad, bad math, but you get the idea. To get through Hulk's hide, it'll take a sharp point with a lot of force, a flat plate isn't being forced into Hulk.

4) I agree.

As for Hulk breaking Magneto's force field, I have no doubt after enough time he could, but seriously, that would take a ridiculously long time. Magneto's shields are ridiculously strong. Even if Magneto began to tire, he could simply create distance and regain his composure before returning to fight again. Barring a mistake on his part, Magneto will not lose this fight.

I look forward to continuing this debate.

Phantom Zone, shut up. You're an idiot.

redhotrash
Hes right, once the metal is actually inside Hulks body, its game over. He can manipulate it with a hell of a lot more force than Hulk can expell it. Again he can simply encase Hulk's brain or heart and end the fight.
And no, you cant simply suspend logic because it suits you. When a writer forgets to give Wolverine joints or allows Hulk to keep his footing in zero gravity, thats not a power, its bad writing.
Take for example the sometimes debated scan of Hulk and Wolverine standing side by side. Wolverine is digging a hole. Hulk thunderclaps and next thing you know they are both standing in a 10 foot deep crater. Is that implying that Wolverine has the same "anti-blowback" ability as the Hulk? Of course not, the writer just wanted to create a cool scene without thinking it through. Simply said, if Magneto can lift a astroid with a wave of his hand, he can lift the Hulk.
The fact that this fight takes place in time square makes Magneto's win absolute. He can pull up power lines and shock Hulk with enough electricy to power NYC, while impaling him with steel rods, while crushing him with millions of tons of debris, while slowing his blood flow.

OneDumbG0
Peak levels? He lasted 5 minutes against the Sentry... That made me laugh out loud. erm
1) The difference between an Adamantium bullet and something in Magneto's control is completely different. If Magneto forces the metal into Hulk's Kidneys, lungs, what have you, he can't just "expel" them. While Hulk's body may be working to "expel" the object, Magneto will continue to drive it into him. Can we get some scans of the "Expelling" incident please? They way it is being conveyed it sounds as if everything is doing exactly what I said, which is his body is pushing the item back out through the skin by expanding and/or the muscles pushing it out. In this case, Magneto is forcing shards, filaments, liquified metals, etc. into Hulk, while still battering him with metals. While I am willing to accept the idea of Hulk's body expelling the metals (Which I've acknowledged as completely possible already, just highly unprobable) I need to see an example of the context of the expelling.You're arguing that Magneto's magnetic force in driving a metal shard into WWH's body would be greater than WWH's physique, healing factor, ever increasing strength and ever increasing durability as he gets angrier?

K...
2) The whole point of a debate on these forums is to decide, using the best logic possible, who would win. As for your example using the Stranger, I believe you are taking it out of context, and need to see the scan before I believe what you are saying. As for changing direction in air, I've already acknowledged Hulk's ability to semi-fly by swinging his arms, etc. He's strong enough to alter his path mid-air. However, Magneto can launch him so quickly and so easily that there is no way he'd be able to resist the movement.Savage Hulk consistently surprised opponents with his speed. But yes. Magneto could simply fly away from a patented quick WWH leap. Which would either result in Magneto leaving the standard arena and losing, or hopefully being fast enough to dodge him. Personally, I've never seen Magneto dodging quickly propelled objects with his "flying agility." Maybe ya'll can provide some scans. He usually just hovers there in arrogance. Or alternatively... Magneto could preemptively surround WWH with metal from the environment in mid-leap and use that to BFR him. Would he be able to gather up enough metal in time to overcome WWH's momentum or strength to escape? I dunno.
3) Thank god you are smart enough to understand the logic. I know the fish and hook example was crude, but I'm currently in Kuwait and don't have an excess of time or resources at my hands to help me. Now, as for Hulk resisting being lifted, I still need scans to believe that it's not being taken out of context. Logically, the Hulk's weight and whatever force he can generate against Magneto are all that Magneto has to beat. As for the metal being torn out of Hulk, Once he has it inside Hulk, he can change it's shape and form, for example, impaling Hulk with a long thing filament, then flattening it out to a disk. Remember, the larger the surface the less force is applied per square inch, thus something with 100x more surface area will apply 100x less force per point. Bad, bad math, but you get the idea. To get through Hulk's hide, it'll take a sharp point with a lot of force, a flat plate isn't being forced into Hulk.I don't think WWH is going to be beaten by a piece of adamantium string that has the width of a micron. Simplistic maybe, but so is the logic being asserted.
4) I agree.

As for Hulk breaking Magneto's force field, I have no doubt after enough time he could, but seriously, that would take a ridiculously long time. Magneto's shields are ridiculously strong. Even if Magneto began to tire, he could simply create distance and regain his composure before returning to fight again. Barring a mistake on his part, Magneto will not lose this fight.What kind of physical pounding has Magneto been able to defend against historically that compares to WWH's level of pounding?

redhotrash
A kidney stone 1/16 of a inch can cause complete agony. 12 pounds of steel or adamantium shifting in size and shape and puncturing the heart and brain will do more.

Phantom Zone
i'll deal with you later

Phantom Zone
1) The difference between an Adamantium bullet and something in Magneto's control is completely different. If Magneto forces the metal into Hulk's Kidneys, lungs, what have you, he can't just "expel" them. While Hulk's body may be working to "expel" the object, Magneto will continue to drive it into him. Can we get some scans of the "Expelling" incident please? They way it is being conveyed it sounds as if everything is doing exactly what I said, which is his body is pushing the item back out through the skin by expanding and/or the muscles pushing it out. In this case, Magneto is forcing shards, filaments, liquified metals, etc. into Hulk, while still battering him with metals. While I am willing to accept the idea of Hulk's body expelling the metals (Which I've acknowledged as completely possible already, just highly unprobable) I need to see an example of the context of the expelling.

The madder he gets the stronger his HF, he can expel it faster.

2) The whole point of a debate on these forums is to decide, using the best logic possible, who would win. As for your example using the Stranger, I believe you are taking it out of context, and need to see the scan before I believe what you are saying. As for changing direction in air, I've already acknowledged Hulk's ability to semi-fly by swinging his arms, etc. He's strong enough to alter his path mid-air. However, Magneto can launch him so quickly and so easily that there is no way he'd be able to resist the movement..

I know lets just assume hes going to be fast enough to do it when weaker versions of the Hulk have been fast enough to deal with FTL characters. thumb up

3) Thank god you are smart enough to understand the logic. I know the fish and hook example was crude, but I'm currently in Kuwait and don't have an excess of time or resources at my hands to help me. Now, as for Hulk resisting being lifted, I still need scans to believe that it's not being taken out of context. Logically, the Hulk's weight and whatever force he can generate against Magneto are all that Magneto has to beat. As for the metal being torn out of Hulk, Once he has it inside Hulk, he can change it's shape and form, for example, impaling Hulk with a long thing filament, then flattening it out to a disk. Remember, the larger the surface the less force is applied per square inch, thus something with 100x more surface area will apply 100x less force per point. Bad, bad math, but you get the idea. To get through Hulk's hide, it'll take a sharp point with a lot of force, a flat plate isn't being forced into Hulk...

1. Nobody cares wether you're serving in Kuwait you're still an arrogant dick.
2. What part of Magento isn't strong enough to lift Hulk don't you understand? Hulk has resisted forces stronger than Magento so all of a sudden hes going to lift him? dur

4) I agree.

As for Hulk breaking Magneto's force field, I have no doubt after enough time he could, but seriously, that would take a ridiculously long time. Magneto's shields are ridiculously strong. Even if Magneto began to tire, he could simply create distance and regain his composure before returning to fight again. Barring a mistake on his part, Magneto will not lose this fight.

You do realise that it may not actually take that long? You know a WEAKER version of the HUlk was strong enough to resist against robot that could bite through adamantuim? You know a WEAKER version of the Hulk cracked Celestial armour?

Phantom Zone
Furthermore how many times has Mags used this technique (putting metal into the body)?

ultimatethor

2) The whole point of a debate on these forums is to decide, using the best logic possible, who would win. As for your example using the Stranger, I believe you are taking it out of context, and need to see the scan before I believe what you are saying. As for changing direction in air, I've already acknowledged Hulk's ability to semi-fly by swinging his arms, etc. He's strong enough to alter his path mid-air. However, Magneto can launch him so quickly and so easily that there is no way he'd be able to resist the movement.

3) Thank god you are smart enough to understand the logic. I know the fish and hook example was crude, but I'm currently in Kuwait and don't have an excess of time or resources at my hands to help me. Now, as for Hulk resisting being lifted, I still need scans to believe that it's not being taken out of context. Logically, the Hulk's weight and whatever force he can generate against Magneto are all that Magneto has to beat. As for the metal being torn out of Hulk, Once he has it inside Hulk, he can change it's shape and form, for example, impaling Hulk with a long thing filament, then flattening it out to a disk. Remember, the larger the surface the less force is applied per square inch, thus something with 100x more surface area will apply 100x less force per point. Bad, bad math, but you get the idea. To get through Hulk's hide, it'll take a sharp point with a lot of force, a flat plate isn't being forced into Hulk.

4) I agree.

I look forward to continuing this debate.

Phantom Zone, shut up. You're an idiot.

lol at the kuwait thing. Im not trying to be insultive but its funny cuz kuwait is probably better off than Nigeria anyways. Now going back to the topic, id post the scans of the feats i mentioned but i have them on my laptop and not on the computer im currently using though i hope to be able to post them soon.

Now for the first part, for magneto to be able to force metal into hulks body he would essentially have to overcome the hulks inital physical resistance to injury, and then the hulks healing factor as it tries to force the metal out of his body. Indeed magneto continuously trying to force an object into the hulk will make it more difficult for the hulks Hf to remove objects from his body but magneto will eventually be overcome by the hulks increasing anger which will lead to large increases in his HF level and resistance to physical injury throughout the fight. Also all of this is based on the premise that magneto CAN actually force metal into the hulks body through his skin. Considering that it is likely there will be no adamntium anywhere in the vicinity magneto is going to be hardpressed to evn pentrate the hulks skin. Now I have taken into consideration the fact magneto does not have to force the metal in but can opt to send it in through the different openings such as the ears, nose etc. Howvever this method though it solves the problem of forcing it in does NOT give him an instant victory. First of all on the inside the hulk has been described as being just as strong as he is on the outside. Therefore evn if magneto gets the metal inside he will have a problem causing substantial dmage which can take the hulk out. Lets not forget that all this time the hulk will be getting more durable and his HF will be becoming more powerful, and magnetos task would be continously getting harder.

Nextly, yes we are here to debate using the best logic possible but the supreme evidence in a debate about comics is ON PANEL EVIDENCE. If it happens normally during comics then we cannot simply negate it using arguments like that should not be possible. Heck most of the strength feats perfromed by guys like hulk and supes are impossible not because they should not have the strength to do them but because of the physical laws that exist in the world which prevent people from doing such things no matter how strong they are e.g( hulk holding a planet together). And for the hulk resisting being lifted, Grey hulk resisted marvel girls telekinesis. Now that may be weak compared to mags but it is simply an example of a MUCH WEAKER HULK resisting telekinesis. Now to the stranger example, The stranger stated that rays that engulfed the hulk could CHANGE the orbit of a planet. Keyword there is change. This shows that the stranger used those rays to control movement of foreign objects/beings. Now the hulk had just jumped right at the stranger intending to smash him and it is then that the stranger used this power of his to suspend hulk in mid air. The hulks movemnts is temporarily controlled but he then says nothing stops the hulk and proceeds to break free of the strangers grip. This is an example of the hulk stopping his body from being controlled or manipulated by an extreemly powerful( FAR more powerful than magneto) being that is the stranger.

Now as for the thing of magneto expanding the metal when it is inside the hulk, as i said before the hulk insides are as strong as his outsides and will continue to get stronger throughout the fight. For mags to be able to expand it or do whatever he wants with it, he would still face the problem of the hulks resistance and healing factor. While i admit that the hulks internal organs may not be as hard as his skin, Im not sure of magnetos proficiency in human biology. This is to say that it mags gets metal in through the ear does he know the pathway to the heart. Further does he know the pathway that would avoid the hulks hard tissue. Simply expanding it wont work because of the internal durability hulks insides as the metal would definitely be met with resistance. Also though it would still damage some parts of the hulk if magneto simply expands the metal he would be faced with hte hulks rapidly increasing H factor which would be healing the dmaged part and also working to remove the metal from the hulks body. While mags would be able to do more damage if he tried sharpening the object and using it to slash away at the hulk from the inside, he would essentially be faced with the same problem.

Then for the part of the hulk breaking magnetos shields, i doubt it will take as long as you say. If we go by hulks punching history especially it might not take long at all. What forces has magneto used his shields to withstand that are comparable to repeated all out hits from hulk? A thor hammer shot just wont cut it. I know magneto has withstood nukes with his shields but the hulk himself has easily destroyed bunkers and barriers capable of withstanding nukes of several thousand megatons.
And also considering this is a forum fight the battlefield will have a defined range. The hulks advantage here is that he can take whatever mags can throw at him but when mags begins to tire the hulk can finish him off quickly

icu311
What forces has magneto used his shields to withstand that are comparable to repeated all out hits from hulk?

They took a shot from Galactus. evil face

ultimatethor
Originally posted by icu311
They took a shot from Galactus. evil face

Really? Or is that a joke? And besides, we cant really determine the level of power Galctus used in that shot as we dont know his intentions. Afterall the hulk has also taken a shot from galactus.

Juntai
She-HUlk and Thor at once, fail, "No mere physical force can penetrate my magnetic fields."
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg

llagrok
How the hell do you resist a platform raising you into the air?

Magneto could eject Banner into the air before he knew what the hell is going on. Do people realize how it easy it is to "sneak" lift someone when you create forcefields at will? Magneto could throw a couple of boulders at him and suddenly launch him into space.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Juntai
She-HUlk and Thor at once, fail, "No mere physical force can penetrate my magnetic fields."
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg

That scan really accounts for nothing. Loads of charcters have called there forcefields unbreakable and what not. Magnetos claims can hardly be used as proof. Also a hammer shot and a punch from she hulk are not equvalent to the angriest version of hulk repeatedly punching magnetos forcefields

Juntai
That scan really accounts for nothing. Loads of charcters have called there forcefields unbreakable and what not. Magnetos claims can hardly be used as proof. Also a hammer shot and a punch from she hulk are not equvalent to the angriest version of hulk repeatedly punching magnetos forcefields
It's resisted that, Captain Universe Spiderman, Pheonix, Galactus, etc. That was just one of many instances physical force has proven all but futile. And even referenced as being unbreakable by such means completely.

You need to provide proof of physical force breaking it, rather than the other way.

Juntai
And that's just a quick scan over the respect thread, I don't even read x-men, or really like Magneto.

Although Magneto would probably tire before Hulk would.

ultimatethor
It's resisted that, Captain Universe Spiderman, Pheonix, Galactus, etc. That was just one of many instances physical force has proven all but futile. And even referenced as being unbreakable by such means completely.

You need to provide proof of physical force breaking it, rather than the other way.

The list is impressive but it does not evn come close to proving that magnetos shields are unbreakable. If it had been an all out hit by galactus i would have probably considered it but i certainly beleive it was not. The hulk has taken a hit from galactus without evn being koed so unless it can be proven that the Big G really un loaded on the shield then i still would not put his shield as something hulk cant break through. In order to prove hulk cant break through it some proof needs to be provided of some physical force that is superior to repeated pummeling from WWH being unable to break the shield.

redhotrash
So Hulk's brain is indestructable now? I'd love to see an example of that. And Magneto has a upper tier IQ, to say he cant find his way from the ear cannal to the brain is kind of insulting, especially since Im pretty sure he worked with Xavier at a hospital back in the day.
Either way, whats to stop him from slowing the Hulk's bloodflow and knocking him out? Does the gamma radiation cancel out the metals his body naturally produces?

Juntai
The list is impressive but it does not evn come close to proving that magnetos shields are unbreakable. If it had been an all out hit by galactus i would have probably considered it but i certainly beleive it was not. The hulk has taken a hit from galactus without evn being koed so unless it can be proven that the Big G really un loaded on the shield then i still would not put his shield as something hulk cant break through. In order to prove hulk cant break through it some proof needs to be provided of some physical force that is superior to repeated pummeling from WWH being unable to break the shield. If you're suggesting Hulk shatters the shield, you're the one that needs toprovide the proof. Near as I can tell, no physical force has broken it at all. Certainly Magneto doesn't run into a being PHYSICALLY stronger than World War Hulk every over issue, so what you're suggesting is a complete impossibility, however a two second search on a character I'm barely familiar wish provided two very strong characters beating in futility against it, and it outright stating MERE PHYSICAL FORCE is not enough to break down his shield.

Imo, the truth is, I'm not sure how Magneto deals with Hulk while the shield is up, and eventually he would get tired. And Hulk could get him. Maybe bend the light around his eyes to make him blind might buy him some time, but that seems all I can think of, save creating a magnetic field and using it for some straight up battlefield removal.

Phantom Zone

A weaker verison of the Hulk has smashes an asteroid twice the size of earth was that blast from Spiderman that powerful.

What level of force was the Phoenix and Galactus using?

If you're suggesting Hulk shatters the shield, you're the one that needs toprovide the proof. Near as I can tell, no physical force has broken it at all. Certainly Magneto doesn't run into a being PHYSICALLY stronger than World War Hulk every over issue, so what you're suggesting is a complete impossibility, however a two second search on a character I'm barely familiar wish provided two very strong characters beating in futility against it, and it outright stating MERE PHYSICAL FORCE is not enough to break down his shield.

A weaker version of the Hulk smashed Celestial armour. I dont think Magnetos shields are that powerful.

Hulks strength is not merely physical. He can grab and redirect energy and has been able to absorb intangible beings.

Imo, the truth is, I'm not sure how Magneto deals with Hulk while the shield is up, and eventually he would get tired. And Hulk could get him. Maybe bend the light around his eyes to make him blind might buy him some time, but that seems all I can think of, save creating a magnetic field and using it for some straight up battlefield removal.

Hulks body adapts to different attacks.

Starscream M
A weaker verison of the Hulk has smashes an asteroid twice the size of earth you have a scan to prove that the asteroid was twice the size of earth and not mere hyperbole?

Phantom Zone
you have a scan to prove that the asteroid was twice the size of earth and not mere hyperbole?

Actually no I dont but I think I can get hold of the issue. I have this in the mean time though...this a weaker version of the Hulk.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/0b280686

Starscream M
Actually no I dont but I think I can get hold of the issue. I have this in the mean time though...this a weaker version of the Hulk.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/0b280686 I would appreciate it if you could find the scan and post it (of hulk smashing larger than earth asteroid)....I have to see it before I believe it

Phantom Zone
I would appreciate it if you could find the scan and post it (of hulk smashing larger than earth asteroid)....I have to see it before I believe it

Yeah I know I got to admit that the scan itself does not prove that the atseroid was twice the size of earth. Im trying to get hold of the issue or somebody who has.

I cant actually find it, but like you ive seen it lying around.

edit: I found it and I concede that there is no proof that its twice the size of earth. However maybe the info is in the issue.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7994/mcp5230jq3.th.jpg

Phantom Zone
Anyway heres him hurting Mephisto..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/mephisto.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/mephisto2.jpg

Starscream M
Yeah I know I got to admit that the scan itself does not prove that the atseroid was twice the size of earth. Im trying to get hold of the issue or somebody who has.

I cant actually find it, but like you ive seen it lying around.

edit: I found it and I concede that there is no proof that its twice the size of earth. However maybe the info is in the issue.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7994/mcp5230jq3.th.jpg thanks for finding the scan

if those rocks are the totality of the asteroid, then it is no bigger than a 4 story house....let alone the ridiculous assertion of it being twice the size of earth

I would like to see Hulk being able to smash an entire mountain in a blow before we even consider him capable of smashing planet sized objects

Phantom Zone
thanks for finding the scan

if those rocks are the totality of the asteroid, then it is no bigger than a 4 story house....let alone the ridiculous assertion of it being twice the size of earth

I would like to see Hulk being able to smash an entire mountain in a blow before we even consider him capable of smashing planet sized objects

Im trying to get the issue but somebody stated how an astronmer actually calcualated the size of the asteroid. Im trying to get somebody to scan the relevant page.

If he can resist a forcefield that can put a planet into orbit I think he can smah planet sized objects. That Hulk was weaker than WWH by the way. erm

Anyway here you go....and thats a mystic mountain.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/fc94b12d big grin

Starscream M
Im trying to get the issue but somebody stated how an astronmer actually calcualated the size of the asteroid. Im trying to get somebody to scan the relevant page.

If he can resist a forcefield that can put a planet into orbit I think he can smah planet sized objects. That Hulk was weaker than WWH by the way. erm again, with the orbit stuff...just because the guy said it doesn't make it true

has he ever demonstrated shifting orbits with that power

you have to realize alot of hyperbole is used in comics that are pretty meaningless....if I had a quarter for everytime someone said "that was the hardest I've been hit, I'd be a billionaire.

hence, words need evidence to back them up

Phantom Zone
again, with the orbit stuff...just because the guy said it doesn't make it true

has he ever demonstrated shifting orbits with that power

you have to realize alot of hyperbole is used in comics that are pretty meaningless....if I had a quarter for everytime someone said "that was the hardest I've been hit, I'd be a billionaire

hence, words need evidence to back them up

Yeah but if Reed Richards said something like that im entitled to believe it. The Stranger is highly intelligent and he created the device he should know and we know that its within the strangers capability to do such things, hes considered to be abstract for crying out loud....well ok dont know about abstrat but a high level entity.

Sometimes it depends on who says it. Enemies of Shang Chi said that Cap was better than Shang Chi. We can take there word for it because they have fought Shang Chi many times.

SuperiorTech
Anyway heres him hurting Mephisto..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/mephisto.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/mephisto2.jpg

http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc939/th_35385_The_Incredible_Hulk_v2_-_418_-_20_122_939lo.jpg

Meph actually let him do that.

Phantom Zone
http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc939/th_35385_The_Incredible_Hulk_v2_-_418_-_20_122_939lo.jpg

Meph actually let him do that.

Damn you!!!! laughing out loud Oh well. Anyway we have Red Hulk hurting a Watcher...heh.

Unfortinately I cant seem to find the feat of Hulk cracking Celestial armour.....damn.

Phantom Zone
Anyway heres proof the asteroid twice the size of earth. Credit goes to darthgoober aka Mr Scan

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9828/mcp5228bp8.jpg

By the way Grey Hulk smashed the asteroid and hes one of the weakest incarnations of the Hulk. Kiss Magentos shield goodbye. smile

SuperiorTech
Hulk has been restrained by a Magnetic Field before just throwing that out there.

http://img210.imagevenue.com/loc47/th_77428_-9_page_08_2-_122_47lo.jpg http://img194.imagevenue.com/loc68/th_77430_-4_page_09_5-_122_68lo.jpg

Phantom Zone
Hulk has been restrained by a Magnetic Field before just throwing that out there.

http://img210.imagevenue.com/loc47/th_77428_-9_page_08_2-_122_47lo.jpg http://img194.imagevenue.com/loc68/th_77430_-4_page_09_5-_122_68lo.jpg

Ok but WWH is considerably more powerful than Savage Hulk despite this though Hulk has actually managed to deafeat people more stronger than Magneto so I would not expect that to happene everytime.

Terryc250
If Sentry couldn't beat WWH, Magneto stands no chance.

icu311
Originally posted by Terryc250
If Sentry couldn't beat WWH, Magneto stands no chance.

No offense, but that's horrible ABC logic. Sentry and Magneto have two COMPLETELY different powersets.

Juntai
The evidence is mounting against Hulk here however, both proof of Hulk being unable to break magnetic fields, and a scan saying no purely physical force can break Magneto's shield have been shown, while the supporters of Hulk have... Hulk slamming himself into an astroid... which goes nowhere towards proving what they wish it would.

However, as I'm not much a fan of the character, outside of battlefield removal, I don't see much other options for Magneto, and he will certainly tire after a while.

ultimatethor
If you're suggesting Hulk shatters the shield, you're the one that needs toprovide the proof. Near as I can tell, no physical force has broken it at all. Certainly Magneto doesn't run into a being PHYSICALLY stronger than World War Hulk every over issue, so what you're suggesting is a complete impossibility, however a two second search on a character I'm barely familiar wish provided two very strong characters beating in futility against it, and it outright stating MERE PHYSICAL FORCE is not enough to break down his shield.

Actually those suggesting that magnetos shield CANNOT be broken are the ones who need to provide the proof. For one if magneto has not run into a physical force on WWH level, then there is no proof that his shield cannot be broken by higher levels of force than magneto has faced. Also the scan ONLY showed thor and she hulk hitting the shield ONCE. In comparison, WWH is FAR superior strength wise to she hulk( he did take her out in one punch) and is also considerably superior to thor. Also the statement that no physical force can break down his shield is actually nothing more than bragging on magnetos part. Yes it has indeed taken hits from strong beings but we can NOT just because of this assume that magnetos shield cannot be broken by any physical force because there are physical forces FAR superior to what he has faced. It is similar to the hulk saying he is the strongest one there is. It is a statement by the character the hulk but we cannot simply take that as fact. Although, the hulk HAS defeated many superstrong beings using his own strength, we still cant assume he is the strongest one there is because there are many super strong beings FAR superior to the people the hulk has faced. Now to determine whether hulk can break magnetos shields, Both sides need proof. The magneto side needs to provide proof of mags resisting a physical force superior CONTINUOUS ramming from the WW hulk, while the hulk side needs to provide the hulk using more force than anything magneto has ever faced.

The hulk breaking full powered onslaughts armor witha punch certainly establishes the level to which the hulk can exert physical force as the armor was something that the COMBINED effort of nearly all earths heroes could not destroy. Magneto however has never resisted any force evn comparable to the combined effort of forty heroes. Hulk has also broken the most powerful force field of an elder of the universe which imo>magnetos. The hulk has a numerous amount of feats that show he is at a level of strength that magneto has never faced before( holding a planet together is just one). Magnetos force fields may have proved unbreakable for the levels of forces he has faced but as ive said, a continous pummeling for WWH is superior to anything magnetos shields have met.

Phantom Zone
The evidence is mounting against Hulk here however, both proof of Hulk being unable to break magnetic fields, and a scan saying no purely physical force can break Magneto's shield have been shown, while the supporters of Hulk have... Hulk slamming himself into an astroid... which goes nowhere towards proving what they wish it would.

However, as I'm not much a fan of the character, outside of battlefield removal, I don't see much other options for Magneto, and he will certainly tire after a while.

Three problems:

1. Hulk has resisted characters more powerful than Magento eg Silver Surfer. Doc Samson has taken multiple shots from Hulk but once got one-shoted by Luke Cage. I do not expect Hulk to get Koed by Magneto everytime. most likely he won't.

2. Even that version of the Hulk has greater feats of power than Magneto has, so if we add up all there feats Hulk most likely will not get Koed or dropped by Magneto.

3. WWH is much more powerful than Savage Hulk

MightyEInherjar
Both are bloodlusted?

WWH sweeps this, then. Through his entire arc, he was never bloodlusted until Meik stabbed Rick. Everything he did, he did with a good degree of self control.

If these two are going completely unfettered at each other, Hulk is going to end up ripping him up into magnetic letters you put on your refrigerator.

llagrok
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Both are bloodlusted?

WWH sweeps this, then. Through his entire arc, he was never bloodlusted until Meik stabbed Rick. Everything he did, he did with a good degree of self control.

If these two are going completely unfettered at each other, Hulk is going to end up ripping him up into magnetic letters you put on your refrigerator.

I don't even see how WWH would touch Magneto?

His energy output will just be absorbed and the Hulk has no way of reaching him, and apparently he tires quite quickly when bloodlusted.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Hulk is going to end up ripping him up into magnetic letters you put on your refrigerator.

Nice one . thumb up

I don't even see how WWH would touch Magneto?

His energy output will just be absorbed and the Hulk has no way of reaching him, and apparently he tires quite quickly when bloodlusted.

Yup thats exactly whats being said....oh wait a minute no its not.

SuperiorTech
I kinda lost here anything that Magneto is planning to do or is gonna do to the hulk can be done from a distance.Magneto can fly and he does not need to fly so far away that he would leave the battlefield.Hulk can reach magneto by leaping but I have not doubt that magneto is capable of evading the leap not to say hulk cant hit him.But one or two hit from a leaping wwh is not gonna break magneto's shield.

I think everyone here agrees that if the shield is to be broken it will take continuous blows from hulk.That scenario only happens if magneto stands right in front of the hulk and lets him wail on his shields.This fight in my opinion comes down more to what Magneto can to do put down the hulk much more than if the hulk can brake through his shields.

Phantom Zone
I kinda lost here anything that Magneto is planning to do or is gonna do to the hulk can be done from a distance.Magneto can fly and he does not need to fly so far away that he would leave the battlefield.Hulk can reach magneto by leaping but I have not doubt that magneto is capable of evading the leap not to say hulk cant hit him.But one or two hit from a leaping wwh is not gonna break magneto's shield.

I think everyone here agrees that if the shield is to be broken it will take continuous blows from hulk.That scenario only happens if magneto stands right in front of the hulk and lets him wail on his shields.This fight in my opinion comes down more to what Magneto can to do put down the hulk much more than if the hulk can brake through his shields.

If Magneto gets tried enough he wont even be able to levitate.

llagrok
When has Magneto ever been that tired?

If Rogue can absorb as much as she can, and he still doesn't tire, I have a feeling that he won't tire from this.

Phantom Zone
When has Magneto ever been that tired?

When anybody gets tired the less control they have over their powers, hell if exerts himself he will pass out, as far as I know thats universal.

Magneto in the marvel zombies universe had trouble flying because he was extremely tired. I dont see how that version is far removed from 616.

If Rogue can absorb as much as she can, and he still doesn't tire, I have a feeling that he won't tire from this.

That a good point actually Rogue is much more powerful than WWH.....wait a minute...

TheGame17
When anybody gets tired the less control they have over their powers, hell if exerts himself he will pass out, as far as I know thats universal.

Magneto in the marvel zombies universe had trouble flying because he was extremely tired. I dont see how that version is far removed from 616.

That a good point actually Rogue is much more powerful than WWH.....wait a minute...

i think what he meant was that rogue took alot of energy from Magneto, but it didn't severely affect him.
But i don't think there's anything Magneto can ultimately do that could put hulk down for the count.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by TheGame17
i think what he meant was that rogue took alot of energy from Magneto, but it didn't severely affect him.

I know he did but WWH is still loads of times more powerful than Rogue, terrible example.

llagrok

How does Rogue's absorption power have anything to do with her strength? and WWH for that matter? She was in physical contact with Magneto for some time, and he was not tired at all..

carver9
Actually those suggesting that magnetos shield CANNOT be broken are the ones who need to provide the proof. For one if magneto has not run into a physical force on WWH level, then there is no proof that his shield cannot be broken by higher levels of force than magneto has faced. Also the scan ONLY showed thor and she hulk hitting the shield ONCE. In comparison, WWH is FAR superior strength wise to she hulk( he did take her out in one punch) and is also considerably superior to thor. Also the statement that no physical force can break down his shield is actually nothing more than bragging on magnetos part. Yes it has indeed taken hits from strong beings but we can NOT just because of this assume that magnetos shield cannot be broken by any physical force because there are physical forces FAR superior to what he has faced. It is similar to the hulk saying he is the strongest one there is. It is a statement by the character the hulk but we cannot simply take that as fact. Although, the hulk HAS defeated many superstrong beings using his own strength, we still cant assume he is the strongest one there is because there are many super strong beings FAR superior to the people the hulk has faced. Now to determine whether hulk can break magnetos shields, Both sides need proof. The magneto side needs to provide proof of mags resisting a physical force superior CONTINUOUS ramming from the WW hulk, while the hulk side needs to provide the hulk using more force than anything magneto has ever faced.

The hulk breaking full powered onslaughts armor witha punch certainly establishes the level to which the hulk can exert physical force as the armor was something that the COMBINED effort of nearly all earths heroes could not destroy. Magneto however has never resisted any force evn comparable to the combined effort of forty heroes. Hulk has also broken the most powerful force field of an elder of the universe which imo>magnetos. The hulk has a numerous amount of feats that show he is at a level of strength that magneto has never faced before( holding a planet together is just one). Magnetos force fields may have proved unbreakable for the levels of forces he has faced but as ive said, a continous pummeling for WWH is superior to anything magnetos shields have met.

very good post.

Phantom Zone
How does Rogue's absorption power have anything to do with her strength? and WWH for that matter? She was in physical contact with Magneto for some time, and he was not tired at all..

I really dont care what Rogue was doing to magneto. The point is WWH will force Magneto to use his powers to stop him and he will eventually get tired. Magneto gets tired WWH clobbers him.

Eel O'Brian
I really dont care what Rogue was doing to magneto. "i dun unnerstad so i prtend it didnt hapen."

FearOfBlood
Grey Hulk kills Magneto 10/10.
WWH kills him with one finger any single time.

Badabing
I really dont care what Rogue was doing to magneto. The point is WWH will force Magneto to use his powers to stop him and he will eventually get tired. Magneto gets tired WWH clobbers him. dur

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

Whatever WWH still wins. Don't stir you're supposed to be a mod.

Badabing
Whatever WWH still wins. Don't stir you're supposed to be a mod. dur

llagrok
Damn, someone is getting their ass handed to them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>