Back to goth and taking it too the OFFICE!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
Ok, I'm coming out of my lazy phase of not being bothered with my hair and make up etc.

on monday I'm going back to this from a dirty blonde and I've been swatting up on make up techniques all day on youtube and I'm taking it to the office with me!!!!!

rather excited about it cuz I havent really done the goth thing since I ledt college which was like 2 years ago so its a bit like finding myself again.

any tips on how I may be perceived in the office?

and I really need some good ideas for hair! I've long hair, its half way down my back and I'm always stuck for ideas. I've just managed to get the whole chop sticks thing figured out and dreads and falls are a no-no at the office.

all comments welcome. big grin

Rogue Jedi
lazy is good.

Neo Darkhalen
it's nice to be every once and a while.

dadudemon
I agree. Sometimes, just let go.

LOL...only the dude's here are relating...because we're lazy with our appearance naturally.

Lara
laughing you dont need to tell me that!

nah, I'm just sick of walking down the street and ppl thinking that I'm a plain jayne or a tramp, I really want them to be thinking "WHF!!!!!' laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. Sometimes, just let go.

LOL...only the dude's here are relating...because we're lazy with our appearance naturally.

Indeed this is true.

Lara
so common then guys and advice from you on the matter?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lara
so common then guys and advice from you on the matter?

I'm not sure what you're asking...but...If you're asking what I think you're asking...

We have to wash our balls...or else we would get some fromunda cheese build up on our taints. We have to bite/cut our nails...it hurts really bad to tear your nail off when working on your car. (The blood dripping into your eyes doesn't feel good either.) We have to wear deodes...or people will get pissed...mainly other dudes who only like their smell and girls. If a girl wore a pair of pants with a hole in the crotch, she'd be called a whore. If a dude does it, its perfectly normal. We can also fart in front of people...if it stinks or is really loud, we high five each other. no expression

~Wålshy~
laughing

Rogue Jedi
lazy is good.

Lara
not too sure about the rest of that but as for the farting, if I'm not at work its pretty much the same for me laughing out loud

I meant make up as, most goth make up is quite servere and I've been trying to find some subtle styles hasnt worked so far.

basically, what your perseption be if the new girl in the offive who is usually pretty natural in apperance(blonde hair usually up, no makeup not fuss), suddenly entered the office one morning with black/purple hair in a new do and lashings of black eyeliner?

~Wålshy~
not too sure about the rest of that but as for the farting, if I'm not at work its pretty much the same for me laughing out loud

I meant make up as, most goth make up is quite servere and I've been trying to find some subtle styles hasnt worked so far.

basically, what your perseption be if the new girl in the offive who is usually pretty natural in apperance(blonde hair usually up, no makeup not fuss), suddenly entered the office one morning with black/purple hair in a new do and lashings of black eyeliner? id hit her..

dadudemon

basically, what your perseption be if the new girl in the offive who is usually pretty natural in apperance(blonde hair usually up, no makeup not fuss), suddenly entered the office one morning with black/purple hair in a new do and lashings of black eyeliner?

As long as she smelled nice, I'd still have sex with her in the Janitors closet or on the copy machine.

McLovin

Lara
please explain this reaction. messed

dadudemon
please explain this reaction. messed

read mine

Lara
laughing flattering I'm sure.

I was asking walshy to explain his answer cause if that was the case I'm the type to give as good as I get laughing out loud

dadudemon

I was asking walshy to explain his answer cause if that was the case I'm the type to give as good as I get laughing out loud

Wow.

You are sounding cooler and cooler as time goes by.

Lara
well.....I'll take that as a compliment, normally I'm your average metal head geek laughing out loud

~Wålshy~

I was asking walshy to explain his answer cause if that was the case I'm the type to give as good as I get laughing out loud id **** you

Lara
ah! right you'll have to excuse me my brain is not wired right I'm english you see. so when you said "hit" I thought you meant pick a fight laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
lazy is gooooooooooooooooood.

~Wålshy~
ah! right you'll have to excuse me my brain is not wired right I'm english you see. so when you said "hit" I thought you meant pick a fight laughing out loud im welsh, but if you like getting frisky its cool with me..

Lara
I took this a sec ago, weird not having my goggles on laughing out loud

yes the blonde is natural.

~Wålshy~
nice pic

Lara
bad hair day laughing out loud its gone really wiry messed doesnt matter how much conditioner I use, maybe too much sun? I dunno. Kinda doing a before and after here I think laughing out loud

dadudemon
bad hair day laughing out loud its gone really wiry messed doesnt matter how much conditioner I use, maybe too much sun? I dunno. Kinda doing a before and after here I think laughing out loud

I knew that deep down inside, you were still girlie as anyone else.

lol..."deep down inside".

Sol Valentine
I took this a sec ago, weird not having my goggles on laughing out loud

yes the blonde is natural.

eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
eek!

Fail

Her picture didn't come with it.

laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
Fail

laughing out loud

uhuh

Lara
I knew that deep down inside, you were still girlie as anyone else.

lol..."deep down inside".

ok I got lost about here!!! need an explanation from there on laughing out loud mucho confuso!!!

~Wålshy~
ok I got lost about here!!! need an explanation from there on laughing out loud mucho confuso!!! can tell you're naturally blonde ermmhappy

Lara
strange, ppl come up to me in the street and ask me where I got my hair coloured laughing out loud

Lara
Fail

laughing out loud

still not understanding this bit! I'm thinking men's one track mind = collar and cuffs.

dadudemon
ok I got lost about here!!! need an explanation from there on laughing out loud mucho confuso!!!

K...you said that your are going to do the lazy....that's kind of dude like as we discussed earlier.

The post I replied to showed your girlie side a bit...then I made a lame sexual joke at the end of that post.

still not understanding this bit! I'm thinking men's one track mind = collar and cuffs.

K.....he quoted a post of yours that had a picture in it, from another thread. Your picture did not come with that post so I was being a poopy head and pointing that out. (though it looks like he intended to leave the picture out.)

chillmeistergen
You're probably not the best person to explain other peoples posts, dadudemon; given the fact that yours make very little sense most of the time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You're probably not the best person to explain other peoples posts, dadudemon; given the fact that yours make very little sense most of the time.

You've been back mere hours and you're already at it. Just stop.

I was explaining my own damned posts...not other "peoples" posts.

Also, if it's such a "fact" how come everyone else seems to be doing fine?

chillmeistergen
You've been back mere hours and you're already at it. Just stop.

I was explaining my own damned posts...not other "peoples" posts.

Also, if it's such a "fact" how come everyone else seems to be doing fine?

Don't get too het up, that wasn't my first post after being banned or anything. I'm not sure that most of the GDF would agree with your last sentiment.

Was just a bit of a joke anyway, chill out.

Rogue Jedi

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/junk/funny-1.jpg

dadudemon
Don't get too het up, that wasn't my first post after being banned or anything.

No...really? durr

I'm not sure that most of the GDF would agree with your last sentiment.

Right...because my posts are just soooo complex that hardly anyone can understand them. You are making the opposite case for your insult, dude.

Was just a bit of a joke anyway, chill out.

No you weren't. Just stop this needless bullshit and you won't get banned. When you aren't being a jerk, you're a great poster.

Also, welcome back. doped

chillmeistergen
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Lara
God Damn it!!!!! chill out the pair of you. ways I find myself slightly confused on here near enough all the time due to other posters, doent mean I make a big deal of it.

any ways welcome back chill.

Oooow getting ready for my paint job tonight big grin

Cuqua
Lana with glasses = cute
Lana without glasses = pretty
That's the only opinion that popped in my head.

Lara
laughing out loud thank you and I think you mean LARA, LANA is anoth member.

Syren
Lara, you're quite beautiful as you are but if you really want to make an impact then go with what you think looks good. Advice from us lot is hardly likely to help as we can't actually see you. Try things out and show us pics, maybe? yes

WrathfulDwarf
We need to get queeq here...mmm

dadudemon
God Damn it!!!!! chill out the pair of you.

Oh no...it's not that serious...more like another pissing match...but I did disregarded all of that for a "welcome back".

And yes....do a look, take a pic..post it...and we'll judge. I like doing that for some reason...

Rogue Jedi
God Damn it!!!!! chill out the pair of you. ways I find myself slightly confused on here near enough all the time due to other posters, doent mean I make a big deal of it.

any ways welcome back chill.

Oooow getting ready for my paint job tonight big grin Dont mess with da Jesus. stick out tongue

Lara
ok well I have some spare time in the evenings thins week however I left my eyeliner at my BF's GGGgrrrrrr cant do much with out the laughing out loud

but I'll have ago and I'l post the pic at the weekend.

the point of this thread it trying to figure out what exactly is "too much" when it comes to gothing it at work laughing out loud

Lara
ok here is the colour makeup session will be tomo big grin

Lara
next!

guy222
ur a cutie

Scythe
You seem like a free spirit Lara.

Lara
laughing out loud just a widdle bit.

I found som ereally old pics from when I was at college god example of how nopt to do things laughing out loud I've learnt alot since these were taken laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3049840

Lara
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3049844

Lara
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3049846

~Wålshy~
wow

Bardock42
No...really? durr

Right...because my posts are just soooo complex that hardly anyone can understand them. You are making the opposite case for your insult, dude.

No you weren't. Just stop this needless bullshit and you won't get banned. When you aren't being a jerk, you're a great poster.

Also, welcome back. doped

Ah, the old trying to "own" someone and failing at it while sucking their cock, trick. A dadudemon classic.

Blank Infinity
I used to have blonde highlights and used to wear all earth colors like green and beige. Now I have black hair and all I wear is black and noone has made any comments about it. That's because I did it gradually. That's what you should do too. At work you should try a more corporate look, like plain long black or red hair and simple black clothes. Your makeup shouldn't be very strong. The eyeliner is ok but black lipstick and stuff is a bit too much for work. Maybe try something like berry colour.

That's what I would do in your place. Anyway it depends on what you like.

oh and the new hair is nice!

XvampbenjiiX666
wow...those pics are something i tell you that much...

Lara
yeah well that was when I was at college and could pull off the whole black lippy thing, I dont tend to wear lipstick these days I tend to do dark eyes and light every thing else apart from hair.

I'm getting my hair cut soon too! yay. having lots and lots of layers. kepping the length I've got but really thining it out.

XvampbenjiiX666
i wish i could wear eye liner again...and my nail polish

Syren
Is that you in your avatar, Lara?

Rogue Jedi
One of my coworkers was catching hell about her nose ring at the hotel she was working at, so she transferred to my hotel, my boss is VERY lax about those kind of things.

A Dose Of Vraya
Ok, I'm coming out of my lazy phase of not being bothered with my hair and make up etc.

on monday I'm going back to this from a dirty blonde and I've been swatting up on make up techniques all day on youtube and I'm taking it to the office with me!!!!!

rather excited about it cuz I havent really done the goth thing since I ledt college which was like 2 years ago so its a bit like finding myself again.

any tips on how I may be perceived in the office?

and I really need some good ideas for hair! I've long hair, its half way down my back and I'm always stuck for ideas. I've just managed to get the whole chop sticks thing figured out and dreads and falls are a no-no at the office.

all comments welcome. big grin take a comb to the hair and put some eyeliner on. Black lipstick too if that's your style. srug

Lara
Originally posted by Syren
Is that you in your avatar, Lara?

I WISH!!!! laughing out loud no its just some random pic I found on a google image search, she has perdy eyes.

Mine would probably pop like that if I had the time to sit and fiddle with my mak up, which I still havent had time to do.

I had to really dig for those pics tho, they were buried in the GDF a long time ago.

Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
take a comb to the hair and put some eyeliner on. Black lipstick too if that's your style. srug

Yeah I was thinking that, but I dont want to damage my hair its taken me ages to get it this long and to keep it in good condition and back combing will snap the strands like really dry sticks. not good !!!

however, there is a majory concern with me on that score, I'm gonna have to be really carefully what I do with my hair once I've had it cut. I dont wasnt to run the risk of having "EMO" shouted at me down the street, as I'm far from being Emo.

eyeline YAY!!!! great stuff, especially when you know how to apply it and then remove it without leaving dark stains all over your face. laughing out loud I got some clear lip gloss so I'll probably go with that instead of the black lippy big grin

Syren
She definitely looks like you, some of your more random pics that you've posted before yes

Lara
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.