A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DangerousBeauty

Kumori Okami
And for the love of all that's evil and unholy, may I play a commander?

Name: Shadow Royale
Race/alliance: Demon
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/029/8/7/Goth_Dating_Game__Male_Side_by_Dedmerath.jpg
Background: Shadow is a unique being, in that his father was once an angel. Lusting after the proclaimed Whore of Babylon (the latter of "The Beast and the Harlot"wink his father lost all angelic rights, and was fallen, leaving Shadow born a mere demon. He has come to despise his enemy, though a single angel has recently caught his eye, a sin for which even he cannot atone.
Weapons: Great Sword, Multiple Knives and Daggers
Other: Is uniquely calm for a demon, and has a bit of control over his anger and rage, using it only when necessary to proclaim a victory over his enemy.

(Anything in need of change, I'm willing to change as such.)

DangerousBeauty
your more then welcome to play commander)

Kumori Okami
<<excellent, i shall try to fit the part well...>>

DangerousBeauty

XvampbenjiiX666
and you talk about my names being hard to pronounce))

name: Mordeth
race/alliance: arch demon
appearence:http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc126/batman_2004/crow_751.jpg

background: a watcher of Satan's son, Mordeth has been given the commanding spot personally by Satan. He has no remorse for his actions, making him a stone cold killer. He has no parents and no family, he was created by the dead and decayed from Hell. He wates the day and comes out in the night to attack and do as he pleases.He has a pet summon named Behemoth that brings mortals to Hell after death. His hate for the false god has grown more over the years as he heard the lies of how great he was. This made him a one man army against any that opposes Satan.
weapons: two dual black energy scimitars, five rune covered throwing knives, and a pentagram throwing disk that comes back after an attack

behemoth's appearence: http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/FELMDemon/02-22-08_2119.jpg

DangerousBeauty
at least i can shorten mine))

XvampbenjiiX666
...AZAZEL)))

XvampbenjiiX666
oh and we need an even amount of angels and demons....not one more than the other, even though Hell holds more people than 'heaven'...anyway

DangerousBeauty
hey now if we are short on angels or demons then one of us can double up people can have more then one char you know.

Kumori Okami
<<i may post an angel later on, as well. but for now, i must say, Shadow is going to be a handful in and of himself...>>

XvampbenjiiX666
ok ok ok))

Jedireaper
I hate BIO's i hate BIO's I HATE BIOS!!!! Mostly because I cant hink of anything set at the moment so I may pass on joining this for a while as I'm kinda confused on it at the moment smile

DangerousBeauty
its angels vs. demons. the war started because and angel and a demon were in love but the angel was killed. the problem is that no one knows who killed the angel, the demon killed himself because he was so sad that he lost his lover. you can post a bio later i wont be opening it for a while i dont think.

Jedireaper
Thanks.. smile What do ya think of my new sig?

XvampbenjiiX666
*yawns* i can't wait...this crash has been affecting me for awhile

DangerousBeauty
awesome-ness!

XvampbenjiiX666
i miss cory erm

Jedireaper
Who?

Jedireaper
Oh Cory Simon on your sig... My mistake big grin

XvampbenjiiX666
thats ok

the only one who kinda new him is Kiki

DangerousBeauty
thread is up and ready for rping

XvampbenjiiX666
thweet

IvyTetskomi
(just makeing sure, can I be a scouter?)

Name: Kaiisura Hart
Race/alliance: Angel
Appearance: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/Silver_Dragon90/Anime/Angelkinght.jpg
Background: Kaiisura grew up around her mother, being a beautiful angel and all, and was an arch angel, Kaiisura was always looked down upon. She later crossed paths with a demon and has fallen for him, which is a sin in God's eyes.
Weapons: two katanas and a dagger
Other: She is a very passionate and careing person. She'll do anything she sets her mind on.

DangerousBeauty
yes

King of Blades
Oooo Oooo could I join big grin?

DangerousBeauty
yes ^^

XvampbenjiiX666
i love this thread...give props to whomever started it....wait a minute it was Kiki and i. SWEET!

DangerousBeauty
get off your high horse hun. we couldnt do it without everyone else.

XvampbenjiiX666
i know...thank you everyone else

King of Blades
Name:Metatron
Race/alliance: a cross between a celestial and demonic entity, mercenary; no set alliance
Appearance:http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mm4_gallery/98674.jpg
Background: Not much to be said. The bi-product of an angel and demon who fell in love but were forever thrown into oblivion by both the angels and demons with whom they served. His hatred for both races keeps him from joining sides. He spends most his time amongst humans to avoid contact with any of the two celestials.
Weapons: He carries his father's sword and mother's righteousness.
Other: Because of his interconnection with both the dark and light aspects (making him a neutral figure) he has a very "smokey" figure making him immune to most edges and can pass in and out of intangibility at will (sort of like the "twins" from the matrix. He can't harm you when intangible but ignores any damage when he is).

DangerousBeauty
approved welcome to heaven vs. hell!

darkxbox
Name: serg
Race/alliance: demons
Appearance: a dark red dragon, 9 feet tall, no wings
Background: you really wanna know? he was born a fire demon in the realm of hatred in central hell, however, for most of his lie lived on the outskirts. used to occasionally screw around with cerbures and the grim reaper.
Weapons: his claws, his dagger, his firy breath
Other: scout

DangerousBeauty
approved but since you are neither demon or angel you'll have to be Mordeth's pet.

darkxbox
Originally posted by darkxbox
Name: serg
Allliance: DEMONS
Appearance: a dark red dragon, 9 feet tall, no wings
Background: you really wanna know? he was born a fire demon in the realm of hatred in central hell, however, for most of his lie lived on the outskirts. used to occasionally screw around with cerbures and the grim reaper.
Weapons: his claws, his dagger, his firy breath
Other: scout

i did put that i was with the demons but thats fine too.

XvampbenjiiX666
i think she means that since your character isn't in human form

Grand_Moff_Gav
Name: Nex Mortuss or more commonly just Nex
Race/alliance:A servant of God although arrogant enough to put himself beyond taking sides.
Appearance:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/Nizak182/Angel_of_Death_AKA_Grim_Reaper_b-1.jpg
Background: Sometimes called the Angel of Death or the Grim Reaper Nex came into existence at the dawn of time to govern the forces of life and death. Despite a dark apperience he is a servant of God but that doesn't mean he is necessarily his ally. Due to his grim job Nex is often shunned by the host of heaven- many are so sure of their own perpetual existence they see him as beneath them. However, Nex is no closer to the forces of Darkness- he also has an irrational fear of Death.
Weapons: A Scythe
Other: There is a common misconception that Nex can kill people just by his will, this is not the case- his power to end life in that manner only comes when the "victim" has reached their predestined end...however, if he wanted to kill someone before that end he could drive his scythe into their skull.

Mandos
Name: Ezekiel
Race/alliance: Half-breed. Born of an archdemon father and angelic mother. Their history has not yet been discovered...
Appearance:

Background: As said in the rping. Although altering to its corrupted side, he has never reached reached his true angelic side yet. That is what he is secretly searching for.

Weapons: A bow of purity, unable to use when in corrupted state. A sword of demons, usable anytime. It is attached to him by his father. Powerful is the sword that only Ezekiel can control its fury, being a half angel. He has not met anyone of his kind yet.

Other: Unless being corrupted, his beauty is striking, as it is troubling. His father once spoke of an unknown and powerful force in him, that if controled, could be one of the strongest ever seen. A perfect mix between light and darkness. But he is still far from that.

Mandos
Normal self:

Mandos
Corrupted self:

DangerousBeauty
k your both good to go approved ^^

A Dose Of Vraya
howdy everybody

Name: Salmo Camellus
Race/alliance: Human ascended to demon.

Appearance: http://www.linkmesh.com/demonios/imagenes/anime_demonio.jpg

Background: Salmo was an assassin when he was on earth and was immediately sent to hell when he died. during his life, he did unspeakable things, and was never caught. In hell, he showed no fear of the cruel demons who tortured him and he showed no pain. This made them attack him harder but he only became stronger and more hateful to all until one day, he found a rusty knife and slayed all the demons who attacked him. It was a gory mess when he was captured by the guardians of hell. He expected to be drowned in lava for eternity but satan took a strange liking to him. When the story was told of how Salmo had slit the throats of his men, he merely laughed. Satan used dark magic to give Salmo terrible power and made him a personal bodyguard and assassin servicing him directly.
Weapons: tons of knives and other thrown weapons hidden in folds of clothing. His powers include mind control of mortals and the ability to spit poison. When in meelee combat he uses a shiny black cleaver made from obsidian that he found in a volcano when he was running away from the guards of hell.

Other: Salmo is full of sadistic glee by nature but don't let that fool you. He is also very intelligent and caring if you aren't his mark.

DangerousBeauty
approved

A Dose Of Vraya
sweet! big grin

Kumori Okami
sorry, all, been away for a few days. family troubles and whatnot. what have i missed?

DangerousBeauty
go three pages back and it will all make sence

Kumori Okami
mkay, thanks.

IchiPride
Name: Sleven Urugei
Race/alliance: Half breed (Neutral party.)
Appearance:6'2" Jet black hair leaning two opaque skin colored horns on his fore-head going down he has rather large lips and a very bold chin two tattoos on his neck both wrapping around the first reading:Amazing Grace 2nd: Blood founded wishes slightly buff with a polo shirt pink checked a pair of mint green pants that dip inward also he has a pair of opaque white wings sprouting from the shoulders. downward he wears a pair of white fur moccasins
Background: Raised as an outcast in the demon world by a young demon mother and a heroic angelic father whom both kept this love affair secret it was tough as that child but it paid off at age 699 the war broke out and he took position of a neutral party of sorts trying to smooth things out between the two before mother and father have to fight each other.
Weapons:Cleaver with oak sheathe both used in his fighting style.
Other:

DangerousBeauty
approved

XvampbenjiiX666
wow...i didn't think this would interest this many people

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
wow...i didn't think this would interest this many people It's pretty cool, and the storyline has stayed simple enough that anyone can follow it.

DangerousBeauty
im glad so any people like it... it was hard to write the death scene.. I thought it kinda set the mood for everyone and made it easy for an entrance.

XvampbenjiiX666
that scene did take a bit of thinking...too much thinking *holds head in pain*

IvyTetskomi
(one more char...)

Name: Saizure
Race/alliance: werecat (with the angels)
Appearance:
human:http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/darkinusgurl/Neko/Night.jpg
Animal: http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm271/shy-angel-soulia/Kitty.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/CrazyDreamerGirl/AnimeLion.jpg
Background: Saizure was taken in by Kaiisura when he was very young. Saizure's parents were killed on the battlefeild and he had been left homeless. Now he is the pet and servant of Kaiisura and will do as she says.
Weapons: his claws and teeth, sometimes a katana.
Other: He is a very loyal companion to Kaiisura. he will do anything for her.

XvampbenjiiX666
approved

Grand_Moff_Gav
Just out of interest, is there a character proposition that would be disproved?

Like, if someone wanted to be a human or an all powerful treehouse or something?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Just a quick list, for those who want one of who is playing whom.

Angels
DangerousBeauty: Nakir Ezekiel, a 400 year old ArchAngel
IvyTetskomi: Kaiisura Hart, a 662 year old Angel

Demons
Kumori Okami: Shadow Royale, a 665 year old demon
DangerousBeauty: Geancanach, a 4000 year old fire fairy
XvampbenjiiX666: Mordeth, a 872 year old ArchDemon
XvampbenjiiX666: Satan a very ancient power, Prince of Darkness.
darkxbox: Serg, a 300 year old dragon
A Dose Of Vraya: Salmo Camellus, a 732 year old demon

Neutral
King of Blades: Metatron, a 777,776 (give or take) year old entity
Grand_Moff_Gav: Nex Mortuss (aka Death), the eternal Grim Reaper
Mandos: Ezekiel, a 125 year old Half-breed
IchiPride: Sleven Urugei a half-breed of unknown origin

Kumori Okami
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Just out of interest, is there a character proposition that would be disproved?

Like, if someone wanted to be a human or an all powerful treehouse or something?

I am so making an all-powerful treehouse now... no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
I am so making an all-powerful treehouse now... no expression

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I was thinking about Ents...not treehouses...

XvampbenjiiX666
...humans, no, Ents, .....im not sure. like me talk to my advisor about that one. and no all powerful treehouses

A Dose Of Vraya
God, I hate the waiting game. I can't post till Ivy gets on. sad

DangerousBeauty
... maybe one or two.. but it would be hard to convince them to battle an angel.Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I was thinking about Ents...not treehouses...

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Orapel Kareesh
Race/alliance: Angel/commander if we are still using ranks.
Appearance: http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn475/vraya_bucket/AN.jpg
Background: Known as the great seer of angels for his abilities to see in to the future, He was quickly rewarded because of his gift as he was promoted through the ranks and quickly gained the respect of all. It was he who originally fortold that Iofel would be killed by one of her own kind and he who predicted the war between angels and demons. He most greatly respects Nakir for her abilities as a warrior and can usually be seen at her side in heaven advising her and telling her about his dreams and visions.
Weapons: A greatsword, and a bow. His wings are also large enough to cause huge gusts of wind.
Other: A very nice and peaceful person with angels. He is wicked and shows no mercy towards demons just like Nakir. (because Salmo was totally about to give up but Nakir just had to attack him rant )

DangerousBeauty
approved

IvyTetskomi
here is Saizure's demonic form... its him and his former owner.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Angel-kitty_koo/Anime%20and%20Manga/DemonTrainer1.jpg

A Dose Of Vraya
I FEAR NOTHING raver

IvyTetskomi
now its my turn to say, i hate the waiting game, i cant post till vraya gets back on -_-

DangerousBeauty
*offers popcorn.* tell me about it I've been waiting for Benjii since like 12:00 pm.))

IvyTetskomi
(*takes some* if this keeps up im going to logg off before i really have to go.)

A Dose Of Vraya
Now it's my turn to play the waiting game no expression popcorn please? stick out tongue

Kumori Okami
I'm waiting on DB over in DOOM. *steals candy*

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
I'm waiting on DB over in DOOM. *steals candy* It's popcorn you!.. hey have you done my resident evil card thing on the otf?

A Dose Of Vraya
Dammit, I meant template 4!!! crybaby

Kumori Okami
Saw it, and yes. I'm also very lost here, you guys really took off since last night. Can I get a quick recap so I don't have to read the three or four pages since last night?

A Dose Of Vraya
ummm, Ivy, darkxbox, and I kind of ignored you when we fought on the mountain. It turns out that Saizure is a demon spy. Serg took Kaiisura out of Salmo's way...in other news, I created and angel named Orapel, Ereshkegal disguised Gean as Iofel and sent her up to the surface to trick everybody, but Salmo thought that she really was Iofel and then shot her in the head. Mordeth found out about Gean's death later, and swore to kill whatever demon had killed her, but he doesn't know that since it's a demon arrow, all he has to do is pull it out of her head, and she will heal. Orapel is trying to help Mordeth, and that's about all I can think of.

Kumori Okami
Mhm... okay, so where would you suggest my insidious return, then? I never actually made it to the mountaintop, so I'm not bothered that I was ignored. I do, however, need a way to counteract the poison a certain demon hit me with. no expression

A Dose Of Vraya
You're a smart guy, figure it out yourself
(gnight)

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*offers popcorn.* tell me about it I've been waiting for Benjii since like 12:00 pm.)) hey hey hey...i hate waiting too...but there are times where i have to wait extremely long times. *steals some of DB's popcorn and sits next to her* meanie

DangerousBeauty
hhhhheeeeeyyyyyy that was mine! *tackles*

XvampbenjiiX666
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *wraps arms around DB and pins her down playfully* its mine now, just like you and the world!! *evil laugh*

DangerousBeauty
hey! leave that in western rp bud. you may rule there but i aint gonna let that pass anywhere else. *puts my foot on your stromach and pushes you off*

XvampbenjiiX666
*eyes widen and grabs DB again* fine...wait the world thing or owning you? either way you know i'm right *another evil laugh* Cough....owww. damned throat

DangerousBeauty
ack! *ish grabded.* X.X

XvampbenjiiX666
she's mine now *writes his name in permanent marker on DB's forehead* she has my name on her

DangerousBeauty
hey!... you markded on my head.... not nice.. an you call me mean.

XvampbenjiiX666
its not mean, lets just say i'm marking my territorry. i can do alot worse than that if you want

Kumori Okami
O.O

*feels scarred for life*

XvampbenjiiX666
...oopsy

Kumori Okami
Nah, honestly, I think I've posted worse before on other forums. Just walked in here at the wrong time is all... I'll just... *points to door* Right, then...

XvampbenjiiX666
*looks at the door and sighs* you didnt see anything

Kumori Okami
Not a thing. Never a word. I was never here... This conversation never happened... O.o

darkxbox
*walks through door, takes one look than walks back out*

"awwkwarrrrd..."

Kumori Okami
dxbx, ivy is offline until tomorrow, she wished for me to let you know.

darkxbox
((kk, i was bout to get off too anyway.))

DangerousBeauty
-.-..... it wasnt my fault he RAPED ME! *scary face and dramatic music!* lol jkjk

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
-.-..... it wasnt my fault he RAPED ME! *scary face and dramatic music!* lol jkjk thats not funny....it was willing

Jedireaper
Name: Verg Alumini
Race/alliance: Angel
Appearance: 185cm, Light blonde hair, white wings
Background: Unknown.
Weapons: Two swords, a shield, dagger, slingshot.

DangerousBeauty
approved

Jedireaper
How should I come in?

DangerousBeauty
you can be in the tent with Nakir))

XvampbenjiiX666
...about time JR...i was starting to think you didnt want to join))

Kumori Okami
been offline, anyone care to give a quick recap?

DangerousBeauty
serg left you two alone. other than that just the usual.

Kumori Okami
good good. thanks, then.

XvampbenjiiX666
IT WAS WILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousBeauty
o.0... where did that come from?

XvampbenjiiX666
...WILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousBeauty
knock it off

XvampbenjiiX666
...*steals popcorn and runs*

Jericho ZerÝ
*trips and hands popcorn back to DB* I think this is getting better than the RP itself... (just kidding... sorry... bad joke...)

DangerousBeauty
i found it amusing)) yay! ^^

Jericho ZerÝ
Guys, if someone has a genetic predisposition to violence, and somehow ends up depressed, is it likely that said person might, hypothetically, do or say things that they may regret later on?

DangerousBeauty
possibly yes

Jericho ZerÝ
That explains a lot. Okay, thanks, then. Sorry to break the flow there for that...

XvampbenjiiX666
...why does that sound familiar?

darkxbox
-.-"

XvampbenjiiX666
*steals the popcorn back and rides on the wings of pestilence* HAHA!!

darkxbox
pulls up 20 mm anti tank rifle and sights on benjii* "got you now." *fires and hits wing. sprints forward and catches falling popcorn.* "it's mine now!" *laughs maniaccaly.*

XvampbenjiiX666
*throws pigions at Darkxbox* mine you bastard!!!!

darkxbox
*trips and spills popcorn on ground where pigeons begin eating it* "ah now look what you've done!"

XvampbenjiiX666
AHA!! if i cant have any no one can but the pigions!!!

darkxbox
* pulls pin and throws grenade in middle of pigeons* "no, not even the pigeons." *watches explosion and keeps laughing.*

darkxbox
you know, this is horribly off topic.

XvampbenjiiX666
yes...but sadly its funny

darkxbox
"exactly" *winks*

XvampbenjiiX666
*holds a pigion ove Darkxbox's head and makes it crap on him* hah!!! better than any grenade

darkxbox
* eyes flash and spins and kicks benjii in the groin.* "how you like me now, b#@$% !"

XvampbenjiiX666
O.o shockfox

darkxbox
emoticon___pwned

XvampbenjiiX666
nutkick

darkxbox
lol

darkxbox
superpokeplz

XvampbenjiiX666
pooface

DangerousBeauty
messed my popcorn.....

XvampbenjiiX666
...he blew it up!!! runforhills

darkxbox
noticed i hadnt yet, so heres a pic of serg. (kinda a big version of him. actually taken recently, thousands of years after the war.)

XvampbenjiiX666
finally...i found a pic similar to Mordeth's eyes

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/dancing_in_the_rain32091/red%20eyes/eyebluered.jpg

DangerousBeauty
ew. o.o

XvampbenjiiX666
yea well try staring at it all day...it tends to freak you out and makes you think hes reading your thoughts

XvampbenjiiX666
another arch demon...

name: Azreil

race/allience: arch demon

appearence: http://www.visualart.ro/test/data/media/110/Drizzt-DoUrden.jpg

weapons: two scimitars, covered with a spell that affects the victim's mind with images of pain and suffering, two daggers for close combat.

background: this arch demon was made after Mordeth, just in case something happened to him. Satan made this one stronger by putting part of himself in Azreil ( his mind, blood, heart, and many others things ), he is stronger, faster and a lot smarter than Mordeth and never dissobeyed an order from Satan yet. he has no heart and cannot be forced to love someone or feel any remorse. when he is on the battle field, he will kill until he thinks the battle is done, maybe many hours after the other side surrendered. other than that, he is loyal to Satan and Ereshkigal and will follow their orders in a blink of an eye

Mando' Ade
Name: delg
Race/alliance: dragon
Appearance: see image provided abbove
Background: serg's brother, was born a warrior. while serg was not accepted and therefore "dumped" in the realm of hell as a fire demon, delg was accepted and stayed with the dragons. he has a mental link with his brother.
Weapons: claws fangs fire tail
Other: as a warrior he has no actual intelligence except for his natural instincts. normally warrior dragons rely on their mental link to one of their more intelligent siblings to get commands while on the battlefield at least one dragon in every pod must be intelligent. serg was more a mix of the 2 kinds. explaining the size difference.

DangerousBeauty
approved

XvampbenjiiX666
...now why didn't i say that?

Tela
I wanna join this almight game of coolness. I just wanna make my count corrct. Who has the most heaven or hell?

DangerousBeauty
umm....hell i think

Tela
Then I will be an angel. Okay, now it is bio time. Thanks for the help.

DangerousBeauty
glad to have ya ^^

XvampbenjiiX666
yea...Hell has a little too people so heaven mght need some help...

Tela

Jedireaper
Nice bio, the best yet!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>