Amazo vs Mister Terrific II (Michael Holt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The fight starts in the center of New York for the fate of the planet. Both competitors are simultaneously transported 100 yards apart unaware of their of who their opponent is!

Can Michael Holt take this transcendent level tier?

Amazo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazo

Mister Terrific II (Michael Holt) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Terrific_%28Michael_Holt%29

george '06
no, not even close amazo pwns,curbstomps & ass whoops

Galan007
^^

thumb up

Charlotte DeBel
I guess I get the joke. Though you base that on showing of Amazo being pwned by batarangs, Amazo being a robot and Terrific being invisible to any soulless technology?

george '06
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I guess I get the joke. Though you base that on showing of Amazo being pwned by batarangs, Amazo being a robot and Terrific being invisible to any soulless technology?
but he cant hurt amazo, and eventually, amazo will get ahold of him and once that happens its over for holt

batdude123
Invisibility to machinery means nothing when Amazo has the sensory abilities of Superman. no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Invisibility to machinery means nothing when Amazo has the sensory abilities of Superman. no expression + Amazo's already shown the ability to become organic, if he wants.

guy222
amazo

Entity
Originally posted by george '06
but he cant hurt amazo, and eventually, amazo will get ahold of him and once that happens its over for holt YOU DON'T THINK MICHAEL COULD HURT HIM?

You do realise he's the 3rd smartest man in the world and learning is what he does best?
I'm certain considering that Amazo wouldn't be able to detect him, being that he's technology, Micheal would have the time and capability to get close enough to study and learn how to defeat Amazo. Amazo wouldn't even have any way of knowing if there was anyone there to fight. Much less who, how, and where they were! confused

Raoul
Originally posted by batdude123
Invisibility to machinery means nothing when Amazo has the sensory abilities of Superman. no expression

Originally posted by Galan007
+ Amazo's already shown the ability to become organic, if he wants.

so, spite...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.