Deathstroke VS Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC's Superboy
who wins

Juk3n
Close. Comes down to whoever can chop off the other guys legs first and run away can claim the victory. And that sounds just like the funny sh1t DP might pull lol.

DP only cos i like him more - prolly stalemate tho.

george '06
considering deadpool is almost a parody of DS with almost the exact same stats, but immortal
deadpool takes it, slade might put him down once or twice, but he keeps coming back & eventually gets him

KMC's Superboy
bump

Dr.Crankenstein
Deadpool would win with his superior healing factor.

cloud102
DS.

george '06
Originally posted by Dr.Crankenstein
Deadpool would win with his superior healing factor.

if you can even call it a healing factor at that level,
isnt he still immortal because death wont take him?

Dr.Crankenstein
Originally posted by george '06
if you can even call it a healing factor at that level,
isnt he still immortal because death wont take him? Sounds like Lobo.

::TNA_TITAN::
DS is immortal aswell, but anyway DS ftw

Final Blaxican
Bump.

I was wondering if there's any new opinions on those. Going off of what I've heard, DS is quite the beast. Is Deadpool's victory so cut and dry?

Wild Shadow
yes it is DP wins..

snoopdogg
DS wins. He's physically above Wade.

Enyalus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DS wins. He's physically above Wade.

Strength-wise or speed wise?

'Cause strength-wise, that'd be a 'no.'

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Strength-wise or speed wise?

'Cause strength-wise, that'd be a 'no.' So, I've heard.

Mindset
I hurd u liek Blade

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
I hurd u liek Blade I like Deathstroke better.

Enyalus
So, I've heard.

I think speedwise DS has DP beat. And probably skillwise, too. But I doubt DS could read DP and DP does have a superior HF.

snoopdogg
Deadpool has a better HF than just about anybody.

Mindset
I like Deathstroke better. no you dont

Wild Shadow
skill wise DP is better DS relies on his upgrades to fight competently against other fighters.

Silent Guardian
DS

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
skill wise DP is better DS relies on his upgrades to fight competently against other fighters. Wtf Deadpool doesn't rely on his healing factor to fight competently against other fighters? Trick question stoned

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wtf Deadpool doesn't rely on his healing factor to fight competently against other fighters? Trick question stoned No

iceman24567
No laughing

Wild Shadow
my point is if you remove something that gives him a clear advantage against human level fighters that he can barely stalemate, how well will he do when an enhanced fighter counters his abilities with his own abilities.

seriously does anyone actually know DS fighting skill lvl?

Wade Wilson
DP. But its gonna be a close one.

Darth Martin
I'd say DP relies way more on his healing in a fight than Slade. Slade wins regardless.

The Great Galen
5/5...equal stats and skill.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wtf Deadpool doesn't rely on his healing factor to fight competently against other fighters? Trick question stoned

Funny thing is, Wade doesn't do that all the time. Sometimes, yeah. But that's usually when he's dicking around. He's shown that he actually has considerable skill when he gets serious. Slade........it's hard to tell how much of what he does is skill and separate from his powers and tactical edge. Then again, he has proven his abilities while depowered a few times......

Slade is a genius at tactics, Deadpool is an idiot savant.

Different styles, but the two are alike in that they will do almost anything to win. Difference is, when Deadpool does it, it will make little or no sense and yet be hilarious. durlaugh

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Funny thing is, Wade doesn't do that all the time. Sometimes, yeah. But that's usually when he's dicking around. He's shown that he actually has considerable skill when he gets serious. Slade........it's hard to tell how much of what he does is skill and separate from his powers and tactical edge. Then again, he has proven his abilities while depowered a few times......

Different styles, but the two are alike in that they will do almost anything to win. Difference is, when Deadpool does it, it will make little or no sense and yet be hilarious. durlaugh

^ I like and second that analysis.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Different styles, but the two are alike in that they will do almost anything to win. Difference is, when Deadpool does it, it will make little or no sense and yet be hilarious. durlaugh Well it was a trick question durlaugh

Wild Shadow
can anyone explain slades actual fighting skill level or combat knowledge?

cause i know wade is an extremely good martial artist and marvel has him gauged at a six and thats without relying on speed or reflex upgrades. thats just his basic martial combat knowledge.

somehow i see slade not being that high up their but he compensates with his upgrades to keep up with non enhanced martial artist like:

cassandra, batman, nightwing and cain.

carnage52
ds is a beast in combat.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by carnage52
ds is a beast in combat.

that did not remotely answer my question?

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
ds is a beast in combat. but i dont think he can take Wade.

Darkness_Within
hmmm dont deathstroke got them meta bombs.......he probably also has weapons for mutants since aquaman has admitted to being a mutant in the JLA comics

Wei Phoenix
I hurd u liek Blade

I hurd you liek mudkips.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
can anyone explain slades actual fighting skill level or combat knowledge?

cause i know wade is an extremely good martial artist and marvel has him gauged at a six and thats without relying on speed or reflex upgrades. thats just his basic martial combat knowledge.

somehow i see slade not being that high up their but he compensates with his upgrades to keep up with non enhanced martial artist like:

cassandra, batman, nightwing and cain.

He's approaching the elite, and coupled with his stats he can produce some very impressive results. In MA ability, Wilson might have a slight edge....but Slade's overall stats are superior so he should take it 6/10.

Darkness_Within
slade is good enough a fighter to beat or stalemate batman who is like the captain america of DCU when it comes to fighting......he also toys with cassandra nova, and can probably take nightwing. BUT deathstroke has had his share of taking on big time names like wolverine

Mindset
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
slade is good enough a fighter to beat or stalemate batman who is like the captain america of DCU when it comes to fighting......he also toys with cassandra nova, and can probably take nightwing. BUT deathstroke has had his share of taking on big time names like wolverine I'm confused.

The Great Galen
That happens a lot with you.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
That happens a lot with you. Especially when I read stupid posts, which you make in abundance.

smile

The Great Galen
Yeah I guess they would be to someone who doesn't read comics, oh and by the way how come you're still here...I thought we agree it was best for everyone if you left?

Mindset
I guess I can't really blame you for making stupid posts though, you can't change who you are.

The Great Galen
But how come your still here, you went back on you're promise again....sigh

Mindset
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

The Great Galen
Of course, remember you said ur foolishness was tainting the forums so u would leave for good and never look back....ring a bell?

Darkness_Within
enough people please? lets not ruin the forum with fighting.

Mindset
Of course, remember you said ur foolish was tainting the forums so u would leave for good and never look back....ring a bell? Are you a retarded person? confused

Darkness_Within
PEOPLE GO TO A CHAT ROOM TO ARGUE AT LEAST THERE YOU CAN IGNORE EACH OTHER BETTER THIS IS A PLACE OF DISCUSSION NOT ARGUMENTS

The Great Galen
PEOPLE GO TO A CHAT ROOM TO ARGUE AT LEAST THERE YOU CAN IGNORE EACH OTHER BETTER THIS IS A PLACE OF DISCUSSION NOT ARGUMENTS

Dude it's cool, don't got time to deal with mindshit anyways....,but he did promise me he would be leaving KMC soon so everything worked out in the end.

Wei Phoenix

THIS IS A FORUM WHERE WE CHAT AND DEBATE! MY POINT IS CLEARER AND SOUNDS MORE AUTHORITATIVE BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS!

Wei Phoenix
Dude it's cool, don't got time to deal with mindshit anyways....,but he did promise me he would be leaving KMC soon so everything worked out in the end.

He better not leave. One of the funniest posters here.

Batman-Prime
DS is an Teamwrecker, sometimes. My Problem with him is that everytime i read an comic with him, they make him an real badass.
But DP has this freaking HF which surpass even Logans, and he is an crazy and funny ***hole.

I'm not sure so 50%-50%

big grin

Marvelknight
Deathstroke.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He better not leave. One of the funniest posters here.

He said he thinks it's time, I happen to agree smile .

Darkness_Within
THIS IS A FORUM WHERE WE CHAT AND DEBATE! MY POINT IS CLEARER AND SOUNDS MORE AUTHORITATIVE BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS!

I KNOW THANK YOU!

Vorpal Ruin
I KNOW THANK YOU!

What the hells wrong with you?

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DS is an Teamwrecker, sometimes. My Problem with him is that everytime i read an comic with him, they make him an real badass.
But DP has this freaking HF which surpass even Logans, and he is an crazy and funny ***hole.

I'm not sure so 50%-50%

big grin

i think he could rig a meta grenade that might disrupt the healing factor but im just guessing.

Wei Phoenix
i think he could rig a meta grenade that might disrupt the healing factor but im just guessing.

No.

Darkness_Within
No.

and why not?

Wei Phoenix
and why not?

Has he ever been able to do something to counter a HF? Has he ever cancelled out someone's HF? Wouldn't doing so also cancel out his HF seeing as the fight would be up close and personal anyway if he could do so?

Silent Guardian
idk if DS could take down DP without prep. Unless he somehow decapitates/incapacitates or knocks him out. Which would not be easily accomplished on DP by any means. I do not see DS winning. I would think DP eventually wins because of his healing factor.

KMC's Superboy
Deadpool

Slaanesh
Deadpool

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
Deadpool

SamZED
Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
Deadpool
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Deadpool
Deadpool

Daredevil1
Deadpool's healing is superior to Slades. I'll give Slade stats in speed/reflexes the advantage but they are not superior. Slade is the better fighter thanks to his military strategy/enhanced mind.

Tough fight but I'll go Slade 6/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Deadpool's healing is superior to Slades. I'll give Slade stats in speed/reflexes the advantage but they are not superior. Slade is the better fighter thanks to his military strategy/enhanced mind.

Tough fight but I'll go Slade 6/10. I don't see how Slade is the better fighter.

snoopdogg

Tough fight but I'll go Slade 6/10. I agree on most points.

OneDumbG0

Tough fight but I'll go Slade 6/10.
I don't see how Slade is the better fighter. Neither do I. And considering how Deadpool has done against Wolverine, Daken... and apparently Captain America (bastard!), he doesn't ecessarily have to have "more skills" in order to win a fight. I'd guess that Deadpool's mania would make Slade's ability to read Deadpool useless or counterproductive. Unless Deathstroke has good showings against crazy people? Anybody?

Daredevil1
I don't see how Slade is the better fighter.

DP was losing in hand to hand against Daredevil. Lost big....big against the Cat.

Slade has lost to Batman and has had trouble with Nightwing but not in the way DP lost to the Cat or was losing badly hand to hand against DD and had to resort to a trick baby doll to win(non standard weapon). Plus Wolverine has said this the more he relies on his healing factor the more dull his skill gets. DP relies on his superior healing more then most. Plus I mainly consider Slade the better fighter thanks to his enhanced mind.

SamZED
DP spent more time adoring Cat than fighting him and I don't remember him losing to DD, the fight seemed pretty equel to me. Also, of ALL fights against Wolverine you picked the one where Deadpool was hallucinating most of the time. I remember reading a fight where Deadpool was trying to save Siryn and he fought Wolverine, before they got interrupted I couldn't help but notice that DP was hitting much more often than getting hit. Same happened when they fought after DP koed Shadowcat, so DP is not less skilled MA than Wolverine. Not to mention that he almost koed Daken with a kick. Pretty impressive concidering that he had no arms and one of his legs was injured at the time. My point is DP rarely shows his MA skills 'cause he's busy cracking jokes most of the time, but when he puts his mind to it he rivals guys like Logan.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by SamZED
DP spent more time adoring Cat than fighting him and I don't remember him losing to DD, the fight seemed pretty equel to me. Also, of ALL fights against Wolverine you picked the one where Deadpool was hallucinating most of the time. I remember reading a fight where Deadpool was trying to save Siryn and he fought Wolverine, before they got interrupted I couldn't help but notice that DP was hitting much more often than getting hit. Same happened when they fought after DP koed Shadowcat, so DP is not less skilled MA than Wolverine. Not to mention that he almost koed Daken with a kick. Pretty impressive concidering that he had no arms and one of his legs was injured at the time. My point is DP rarely shows his MA skills 'cause he's busy cracking jokes most of the time, but when he puts his mind to it he rivals guys like Logan.

He didn't lose to DD. DPool won but by non normal weapons. During the fight re watch it DD was landing more hits then DP. Also DP has done well against IF and stalemated him well in the match that Cable comes into play. But in the one were IF was disguised as DareDevil, Danny also was getting him more hits then DP did on him.

SamZED
He didn't lose to DD. DPool won but by non normal weapons. During the fight re watch it DD was landing more hits then DP. Also DP has done well against IF and stalemated him well in the match that Cable comes into play. But in the one were IF was disguised as DareDevil, Danny also was getting him more hits then DP did on him. I remember that fight. Also seemed pretty equel to me, also DP fought him and other superheros at the same time later and did just fine. In that fight DP was fooling around as always. I mean he slapped an ipod on IF's back without him even noticing at first, that could've been a dagger if DP wanted to or a bomb. I never doubted DD's skills but if DP can land more hits on Wolverine than Logan on him that imo proves that he's on the same level as them. Well, when he's not acting like an idiot, which happens most of the time.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by SamZED
DP spent more time adoring Cat than fighting him and I don't remember him losing to DD, the fight seemed pretty equel to me. Also, of ALL fights against Wolverine you picked the one where Deadpool was hallucinating most of the time. I remember reading a fight where Deadpool was trying to save Siryn and he fought Wolverine, before they got interrupted I couldn't help but notice that DP was hitting much more often than getting hit. Same happened when they fought after DP koed Shadowcat, so DP is not less skilled MA than Wolverine. Not to mention that he almost koed Daken with a kick. Pretty impressive concidering that he had no arms and one of his legs was injured at the time. My point is DP rarely shows his MA skills 'cause he's busy cracking jokes most of the time, but when he puts his mind to it he rivals guys like Logan. Yeah, but Deadpool is that wacky. And while I haven't seen Deadpool be that wacky as he was in the Wolverine: Origins fight, he still cracks jokes, pauses mid-battle for a pun and basically gives his opponents more chances than he ought to. And definitely on a more frequent and disadvantaging basis than Spidey does. If that makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.