Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament Sign-in and OoC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Proof of approval:

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:

Echoes of a Fallen Empire

Ultimate Doom

A Lover's War

Ultimate Fighters

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
It's time for the second tournament to begin! This time it takes place in the center of the universe in the crystal city of Avalon where the gods themselves dwell to find the greatest fighter in all the universe. There will be a lot of changes with this one; mainly because I learned from the mistakes of the First Tournament and so here are those changes:

-If you lose a battle you are not eliminated. Instead you will face a total of 10 opponents (let's hope we get that many big grin ) and depending on your win-lose ratio you may make it to the final rounds.

-All fights will begin at once instead of one at a time. That way you are not forced to wait around for one fight to end before you can begin.

-You can have UP to 3 different characters; and unless we are strapped for people your characters will never fight one another.

-The judges are me and MadMel...and maybe one more.

Hopefully these changes will ensure that the Galactic Tournament will not suffer from the same problems as the First Tournament. Again you can use already established characters or create your own.

For those who wish to know the winner of the first Ultimate Fighters tournament was Nightmare with runner-up being JacopeX. This time the tournament is much bigger taking place in the crystal city of Avalon found in the exact center of the universe. Like I said above you can have 1-3 different characters and losing one match doesn't eliminate you from the entire tournament.

~~~Character Sheet~~~
Name:
Birthday:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown:
Title:
Alignment:
Weapons:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Picture:

~~~My Characters~~~
Name: Jack O'Neil
Birthday: May 9
Race: Human
Height: 6'
Weight: 183lbs
Hometown: Mayton, Gravince
Title: Chosen of Celestial
Alignment: Good
Weapons: The Celestial Sword
Powers/Abilities: Celestial Energy
Bio: Jack was raised in Mayton where he grew up as a loner but took a deep interest in both sword fighting and piano playing. Jack wanted to leave Mayton to join the Imperial Army so he can make something of himself where he was placed in Wolf Squadron Gamma under Adam O'Donnell. A team member, Dante betrayed the group and Jack was left for dead...Adam saved his life but died fighting Dante.

Jack was found by Galatians the Wise who taught him the mystical powers of Celestial to harness it and allow him to grow stronger. Jack progressed faster then anyone and after the village of Myst was destroyed by the necromancers Jack went to the Unexplored North to find the Tower of Aon where he found the sacred sword...the Celestial Sword. Jack passed the final test and it became clear that Jack is the Chosen of Celestial.

~~~
Name: Leyna "Moore" Igros IV
Birthday: March 26
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 119lbs
Hometown: Gandra, Gandriar
Title: Princess of Igros
Weapons: Twin swords
Bio: Leyna was born as Leyna Igros IV to King Richard XVII. The king's trusted adviser Balkan killed the king one night and if it weren't for Leyna's nursemaid she would have been killed. Balkan named himself Emperor and Leyna was raised by David Moore. Leyna grew up next door to Jack but the two never were close. Leyna left Mayton to travel to Gandra to make a new life of herself.

There she encountered the Emperor who sensed the presence of the heir to the throne and if not for Jack and Galatians she would have been killed then. Galatians trained Leyna like he did Jack to harness her celestial and being heir to the throne she wielded amazing powers.

~~~
Name: Sefirah
Birthday: ??
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192lbs
Hometown: ??
Title: Harvester of Death
Alignment: Evil
Weapons: The Enfer Sword
Bio: Sefirah was born to the maiden of Myst named Emily (who died in childbirth) when Aon placed within her much of the planet's celestial energy to prevent Igros from decaying. Sefirah was born from the celestial energy of the wicked and because of this his destiny was set. Sefirah quickly became the strongest paladin in Myst eventually leaving to join the Imperial Army.

Sefirah within a year raised to the rank of leader of Wolf Squadron Genesis the best of the best. Sefirah slowly withered away within his own mind slowly becoming insane and after the Axis War Sefirah declared himself god and went to find the planet's celestial energy to finish what Aon started. Sefirah was beheaded from behind by Adam but that only freed him from his mortal bounds. Sefirah became pure energy but he was contained with the celestial energy he lusted; trapped in it for years.

Sefirah broke free from his prison reborn as a perfect being who's very presence was a sight to behold. Sefirah found the sword of darkness, the Enfer Sword and created the most devastating Celestial Attack known; the Dark Harvest which would banish anyone struck by it to the Void. A place where nothingness exists.

~~~~~~
Matroshka has claimed Axel from Kingdom Hearts

Nozdormu
Name: Predecessor, "Nightmare"
Race: Demon/Angel
Height: 9'8"
Weight: 694lbs
Title: Precurser
Equipment: Greatsword of Despair, Roundshield of Hope, Armament of Alleviation, Wings of Destiny, Greathelm of Truth, Greaves of Everlasting, Gauntlets of Bearing
Powers/Abilities:
- Flight
- Elemental Bending
- Holy Blessing
- Superhuman Physics
Bio: Is he the winner of the former tournament? One could say so, because in a way it would be accurate. It is the redemption of the twisted soul that once was Nightmare. It is however NOT Nightmare, but an alternative self of the one that won the previous tournament. A reader of souls and energy would easily misstake this being with Nightmare himself, although the difference is vast. While Nightmare is a bringer of darkness, Predecessor is a bringer of light.

In a way, Predecessor is a future self of Nightmare and at the same time the hindered past. To make a long story short, Predecessor strife to be the undoer of evil. He wishes to shade and eliminate all evil that is trail of Nightmare, but also wishes to be the undoer of all that is darkness. He consider it his duty to repay the universe in good for what Nightmare one day will do in evil. With vast interest in the payment.
Picture:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/extecute/knight_by_Emalb.jpg

Quincy
Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Race: Mazoku Demon
Hometown: Sarayashiki
Title: Heir to One of The Seats of the Three Kings of Demon World.
Weapons: Fists Baby!
Powers/Abilities:Reigan, Rei Kō Ha, Renshā, Spirit Wave, Sacred Energy
Bio:Yusuke is the toughest kid in Sarayashiki Junior High School and has a typical tough guy approach to everything. He becomes a spirit detective after he dies and is revived by Keiko's kiss. His main attack is the spirit Gun where he can manipulate his Reiki and fire it into a projectile. He learns many techniques and abilities from Genkai. He mainly grows in strength from all of his different battles, because he responds to danger by unleashing his full strength.
Picture:http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/piggybak666/yusuke.jpg

Matroshka
Name: Axel
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Title: Fire Fiend
Alignment: Neutral
Weapons: Blade Wheels
Powers/Abilities: Fire Spin, Wheel Throw, Dragon Flames, 3 degree burn and Demi
Bio: Axel once part of the Organization stoped at nothing to try and get his friend Roxas back. Stoping at nothing he did his best to suceed. A year later he lives in Twilight Town alone, no sight of Roxas. People know him as the Fire Fiend for the destruction he had done during a battle. He is really not wanted there but he has no were else to go. He makes plans to try find a place where a time when things went well for him but he is more desturbed at the fact that he knows hes alone and hes loosing it. Letting out his anger is what he does best.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/975/11xo2.jpg

MadMel
Name: John Reaper
Birthday: unknown
Race: reaper/gishna (ancient vampire)
Height: 9ft 3inch
Weight: unknown
Hometown: none
Title: Lord of Death
Alignment: neutral......lol....good
Weapons: soul harvest - magic scythe, unbreakable, but can magically split into two identical scythes..also amps john's abilities
Powers/Abilities: john has complete and total mastery of necromancy, and is an extremely gifted mage and exceptional fighter..his stats are far greater than a regular human's..
speed - mach 1
strength - class 20
Bio: son of the grim reaper, Death. Johns childhood was spent following his dad, learning how to do his fore-coming job. His teenage years were spent in a special school, heaven and even hell, aplace he was fond of..in fact it was hell where he had his graduation party.

While he was at school, john was attacked by a necromancer named chaos, who wanted revenge for his death at the hands of john's father.. with a little help from his father, john deafeated chaos again..

after graduation, death presented john with a gift..the scythe, soul harvest..not only this, but he also gave john a medalion, and was told to keep it safe...the most powerful weapon in all of creation was on john's hands..but which one was it? the scythe or the medalion?

with his new scythe john began his work as a demon hunter...though he had been doing this for quite some time, he was now facing up to bigger threats, and he was getting paid for it as well..

john had been aware of the existance of 3 other potential heroes since his early teens...the first one he discovered was a warrior named lance...several years later he found a young carl tremas, and an even younger jacope...what these 3 had in common with him was beyond his understanding - he simply knew they were connected somehow

quote some time later, at the age of 23, john foudn jacopeX again..the warrior had been training with his son, jacopeII when john jumped in an introduced himself..jacope gave john the warning that a great threat was coming to attack earth...little did jacope know that john was aware of this info already, but he had never really considered joining the fight until just before it started, when death asked his son to participate..

reluctantly john joined the fight and fought well, even overcoming his weakness for fire by fighting the supervillain..afterwards he turned the tide for the heroes by creating an undead army that rivalled the forces of moufang, and even went as far as mocking the evil lord in his face...with the defeat of moufang john discovered the not all humans were war - mongering fools, and realised that humans fought for suvivial above all else..john realised that death had sent him to fight alongside humans so he could overcome his mistrust of them, and that he did..he made close friend with the heroes, particularly jacopeX, ice and lance..

john aided his friends once again in hell..beforehand he had helped jacopeX control his fear of hell, and swore that he would protect him while they were there..however, john could not bring himself to fight satan, for they were not really enemies at the time..so instead he took out the armies while jacopeX and ice took on the king of hell..once again the heroes prevailed and destroyed hell...but just before hell collapsed was forced to fight chaos once again..after getting a severe pounding by the reaper, chaos left his two colossi behind while he made his escape..

john fought brilliantly, but was defeated and beaten to the point of death by the skyscraper sized giants..john succeded in burrying one under a huge rockslide, but by then it was too late..he was surely dead..but just then death suddenly arrived and together they threw the colossus into the lake of fire, were it burnt to death...the first giant broke free of the rockslide, and attack the reapers, but it was brought down just as quickly thanks to death..

at this point everyone believed john had died, until he suddenly reapered 2 years after the incident..it was never explained what happened what he had been doing for those past 2 years, but the fact was he had been searching the galaxy for a sacred artifact..it was said to be the ultimate weapon against the darkness..john was not successful with his search, however, and so he had returned to help the heroes fight evil once again..

Picture: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/JOHN.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/MPW-15350.jpg

Nozdormu
What level of power does this RP revolve around? Roughly that of the previous, or is this far above that?

MadMel
considering john, jacopeX and ice near blew up the earth during their fight, im thinking itll stay around that level stick out tongue

ESB -1138
I like MM's answer.

Any who; I'll post the RPG up some time between Wednesday and Friday; depending on how many we have by then.

Matroshka
10-4 =) well if peoples character blow up the planet then it looks Axel will have to scortch the earth >=3

Obsidian Fury
Name: Rina/Barf
Birthday: *
Race: Gou'le
Height: 5'8"/1'2"
Weight: 160 lbs/18 lbs
Hometown: *
Title: Wacko
Alignment: Good/Bad
Weapons: Magic/Claws

Powers/Abilities:
Dual identity/form
Rina
Magic
Barf
Super Speed
Super Strength
Super Endurance
Super Stamina

Bio: Barf is the alterego of Rina in a way, only opposite gender and completely different ways of living, acting and fighting. Barf and Rina are two different versions of the same person. When and where the two switch is highly random, but with the switch a transformation take place as well. Both physically, at personality and talents. While Rina is not that physically capable, she master magic and on the contruary while Barf cannot control magic, he is an extremely potent powerhouse.

Picture:

JacopeX

Matroshka
Mortal Kombat Armageddon good way to create a character i must say =D

JacopeX
What can I do? I am too lazy to draw him and I don't want to pressure anyone in Deviantart. laughing out loud

dragon47
Name: Pokemon trainer/Red

Birthday: 2/3/1991

Race:human

Height: 5.7

Weight: 157lbs

Hometown: Pallet town

Title: Pokemon master pokemon league champion in kanto jhoto hoenn and sinnoh

Occupation: pokemon trainer and pokemon league champion in all 4 league districts

Alignment:good

Weapons: pokemon attacks

Powers/Abilities: Pokemon Trainer posseses all 493 throughout the Pokemon universe. In other words, he posseses all elemental powers from the possesion of his creatures who do the battle for him as he stands in the background away from danger as he is a mortal compared to his pokemon. He can draw up to 6 pokemon at one time.

He can draw every pokemon of one type and cause a type of apocalypse that is a reference to its own element or type. The Pokemon apocalypse is when all legendary pokemon combine along with the rest and create a tremendous attack that can end civilization all at once. This attack however takes much more time, so it is impossible to be done in battle.

Bio:Pokemon Trainer began his journey as a trainer at a very young age. However he is known through out the pokemon universe to be an automatic Pokemon master as he was a type of prophet of being a Master who will save all universes from evil, especially by Pokemon. After mastering the art of capturing all type of pokemon's, he has went into the point of his life where he has captured all pokemon and mastering the knowledge of all uses of every type. Pokemon Trainer was only 15 when he captured all pokemon as he began his journey at an early age of 6. He has won all badges and won many tournaments throughout every region in the Pokemon universe. He has finally fullfilled he dreams and surpassed every Pokemon Trainer in the world, making him an automatic legendary trainer. With possesion of such tactical usage of Pokemon, there is no need to battle......Now he wants to take his skills up against bigger forces.......With all pokemon in possesion.

Picture:www.smashbros.com/.../pokemon_trainer.jpg

Matroshka
Originally posted by JacopeX
What can I do? I am too lazy to draw him and I don't want to pressure anyone in Deviantart. laughing out loud Hell ya dude ! Deviant Art is awsome. Most people that draw there are really amazing at it Happy Dance

dragon47
well what do you think i had trouble with trying to provide the pic
ninja

MadMel
im gonna assume its a different poke' trainer to the one in the rp, because as far as the timeline goes compared to other characters, the poke' trainer from "UHRP - a new age" would only be about 2 years old stick out tongue

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Name: Rina/Barf
Birthday: *
Race: Gou'le
Height: 5'8"/1'2"
Weight: 160 lbs/18 lbs
Hometown: *
Title: Wacko
Alignment: Good/Bad
Weapons: Magic/Claws

Powers/Abilities:
Dual identity/form
Rina
Magic
Barf
Super Speed
Super Strength
Super Endurance
Super Stamina

Bio: Barf is the alterego of Rina in a way, only opposite gender and completely different ways of living, acting and fighting. Barf and Rina are two different versions of the same person. When and where the two switch is highly random, but with the switch a transformation take place as well. Both physically, at personality and talents. While Rina is not that physically capable, she master magic and on the contruary while Barf cannot control magic, he is an extremely potent powerhouse.

Picture:

Cool character, and welcome to KMC..

Jedireaper
I dont understand Ultimate Fighters, What the f**k? is with al these bios its confusing...

Can I use a Jedi/Sith or something similar?

JacopeX
Yes.....I am pretty sure you can use anyone. But how is it confusing?

Jedireaper
Ohhh so I can be aything... even characters from other RP's?

I'll post few short bio's later but don't expect full history or something. :P

Obsidian Fury
A Jedi would be unbalanced, would it not? A single slash as a finish.

Matroshka
Lol xD, sweet how you can choice just about anyone for a charater. Wish they made video games like this where they have a HUUUGE selection of characters u can be. But thats pretty hard to acomplish >,,<. NAAAAH No Jedi is ganna have a one hit kill, not here anyway

Jedireaper
Yea... I'll be a Dark Jedi... big grin

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
im gonna assume its a different poke' trainer to the one in the rp, because as far as the timeline goes compared to other characters, the poke' trainer from "UHRP - a new age" would only be about 2 years old stick out tongue

Timeline? Did you all decide something about this why I was gone??

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Yea... I'll be a Dark Jedi... big grin

Yeah you can be a Dark Jedi; or you can be cool and be a Sith. big grin

Obsidian Fury
Can I be Archimonde? Or would that be too much?

Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Derx Juraall "Darth Vassisk" or "Jedireaper"
Height: 185cm
Weight: ??
Hometown: Coruscant
Title: Sith Lord
Alignment: Doesn't care.
Equipment: Red Lightsaber, 2 Blaster Pistols, ThermaStar Destroyers, he used the Force to plot a course that would take him through a worm hole and transport him and his fleet to another galaxy. They arrived at the centre of the UF galaxy.
Appearance: Black cloak, robes, armour and sometimes wears a face mask (see sig).

Is this ok? I'm terrible with Bio's... big grin

Obsidian Fury
Would the lord like an apprentice?

Jedireaper
Sure... I got a Vampire char and a Hazmat from the RP to post... I may not because in Star Wars: Galaxy at War I already have 16 chracters all mingling and fighting... wink Yea, go ahead...

Matroshka
lol ESB didnt even know u guys are changing his thread around xD

Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Derx Juraall "Darth Vassisk" or "Jedireaper"
Title: Sith Lord
Alignment: Doesn't care.
Equipment: Red Lightsaber, 2 Blaster Pistols, Thermal Detonators, Viro-Blade.
Powers:
- Force Lightning
- Force Choke
- Force Push/Pull
- Force Jump
- Force Manipulation
- Force Sense
Bio: Derx spent a few years in hiding as a Bounty Hunter known as "Jedireaper" who hunted using the Force even killing several Jedi and capturing several more. After about ten years he decides to reveal himself and bcomes the leader of a group of ex-Imperial Star Destroyers. Gallivanting around the galaxy for a few years, maiming and killing. Soon he controls a modest fleet in control of several star systems. But after so long Derx misses the feeling of exhileration from killing using his own skills and abilities, and alson after taking on an apprentis he feels it is time for a true test of both him and his apprentis. Hearing of the Galactic - Ultimate Fighters - tournament uses the Force locate it and so he takes a small fleet of two Star Destroyers and plots a course that would take them through a worm hole and transport him and his fleet to another galaxy. They arrived at its centre.
Appearance: Black cloak, robes, armour and sometimes wears a face mask (see sig). And sometimes wears an Imperial officers uniform.

Is this ok? I'm terrible with Bio's... big grin

Jedireaper
Apprentice not Apprentis.. I made a mistake... big grin

Obsidian Fury
Name: Shiva Rhino "Darth Phlegm"
Height: 170cm
Weight: 69kg
Title: Sith Apprentice
Alignment: Darth Vassisk
Equipment: Red Lightsaber
Powers:
- Force Speed
- Force Jump
- Force Push/Pull
- Force Cloak
- Force Levitate
- Force Telekinetic (Lightsaber mastery)
- Force Telekinetic (Repulse, incomplete)
- Force Telekinetic (Flight, strainful)
Bio: Shiva was taken in early by her master and taught the dark arts. Although for reasons treated as a mystery, only certain arts of the force was embraced by the young girl and as time continued to grow, her arsenal of force abilities did not. A guess was that her subconcious only wanted to learn close-combat force powers, or those supporting her saber fighting.

She is a very loyal, obedient and skillful apprentice. Her respect and reliance to her master is beyond normal. She would do anything to please the will of her master, even things that would normally defy her princips and she would do so without a second though. To Shiva, or Darth Phlegm, master Vassisk is above all. She often keep silent and she often follow the sith lord closely.
Appearance:

ESB -1138
Alright; we need one more character to begin.

Jedireaper
Cool

JacopeX
ORLY?

I would like to see a Lightsaber hit John the Reaper, just to see what would happen next. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Matroshka
Lol xD, sweet how you can choice just about anyone for a charater. Wish they made video games like this where they have a HUUUGE selection of characters u can be. But thats pretty hard to acomplish >,,<. NAAAAH No Jedi is ganna have a one hit kill, not here anyway The name of that game is called "Mugen". It gets boring if you do not update your WinMugen with new characters and stages and music! yes

Jedireaper
Ok!

Matroshka
Alright; we need one more character to begin. 1 more you say !!!! >wink

Name: Demyx
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160
Title: Water Guitarist
Alignment: Bad
Equipment: A Guitar that is the source of his water powers
Bio: After Demyx was killed by Sora he finds himself surrounded by darkness. He thought this was his heaven but he was ddone yet. Out of the darkness was a name calling him he thinks it was Kairi . He followed and went to a bright light. He ended up in twilight town. He recently got there and is very comfused , his best bet would to find anyone from the organization. Or one of his old friends Axel.

ESB -1138
I knew I could count on you. ON TO THE RPG!!!

JacopeX
yes

YES!

Matroshka
WOO HOO I MA HERO !!!! smile

ESB -1138
I'll post a picture of Leyna (and maybe Jack) tomorrow. So that way everyone has an idea of what they look like.

ESB -1138
Speaking of my characters; I got some theme songs for them!

Leyna: All For Leyna

Jack: I Go To Extremes

Sefirah: Pressure

Matroshka
Interesting indeed =D

MadMel
Timeline? Did you all decide something about this why I was gone??

pmed

Jedireaper
(I will have to act more like a Sith Lord!)

big grin smile wink sad :P What the f**k? laughing out loud

Obsidian Fury
Phlegm will follow you blindly however you act wink

Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Mario "Super Mario"
Race: Nintendo Character
Height: 100cm
Hometown: Super Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy.
Title: Super Mario
Equipment: Red Cap, feathers, bobombs.
Powers:
- Metal Mario
- Ice Mario
- Fire Mario
- Plumbing
- Dash
- Jump
- Punch/Kick/Throw/Grab
- Flight
- Power Star (invincibility, usable once, lasts four posts, two me, two opponant)
Bio: Its Mario, play the games.
Appearance: Google Super Mario Galaxy.

I may not use Mario but I thought I'd post him just in case I decide I want extra characters... big grin

Jedireaper
I'm fighting your red dude too.. Does it have a name?

Obsidian Fury
Barf. Alter-ego of Rina big grin

Jedireaper
Cool! smile

Obsidian Fury
For the record, Barf is inspired by Stitch from Disney. His bones are indestructable, so do not be afraid to use your lightsaber.

I would also for the record point out that even though Stitch is indestructable, he get defeated all the time (Just to make sure you do not think I am playing unbalanced)

Jedireaper
Sure... like I'm gonna win this. I'm playing agaiainst an over-powered midiget. If he is industructable then how heck do I defeat him, put him a a test tube like in Lilo and Stich?

Obsidian Fury
Do you watch Lilo & Stitch? Stitch get defeated all the time. Just because he can not be destroyed does not mean damage can not be inflicted on him. A blow from a saber would not cut Barf in half, but it sure would hurt. A lot. Indestructable does not mean invulnerable.

Obsidian Fury
I read your post trough a few times, but I can not quite understand what exactly Darth Vassisk did. Could you fill me in more simplified what he did in the post?

Jedireaper
He melted some rock onto you, then cut the bottom off he platform/island so he can drop it with you on it... Something like that.

Obsidian Fury
Molten rock, got it.

Jedireaper
You saw the Star Wars prequels right? The lightsabers melt metal and rock... big grin

Obsidian Fury
Do not think I doubted it was capable of doing that for a second big grin

Jedireaper
Ok! big grin

ESB -1138
Ta-dah. A rough drawing of Leyna. Nothing special...I based most of her appearence off of Android #18 from DBZ just because I need a model of someone to make a decent picture. Sefirah is based off Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 a bit, Leyna #18, and Jack is based off the Live From Long Island Billy Joel image.

ESB -1138
Here's Sefirah again for those who missed him:

Jedireaper
Nice! smile

JacopeX
Sefirah.....

lilk82394
Name: Sora
Birthday: 6-23-94
Race: white
Height: 5'3
Weight: 104
Hometown: Atlanta
Title: Keyblade Master
Alignment: good
Weapons: Kingdom Key, Oblivion Key, Oathkeeper Key
Powers/Abilities: Power of light, has magic skills too
Bio: Trained by riku and friends on island. Darkneses covered Sora's island and he got the possesion of the keyblade to destroy it and bring back light. Learned fighting skills from mickey, donald and goofy. Returned to island.
Picture:

ESB -1138
Alright, welcome to the Galactic Tournament. You shall be facing the Harvester of Death (Sefirah) in the City Arena. The city arena is New York City filled with millions of people. So introduce Sora to the RPG and make your way to the transporter to face off against Sefirah.

Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Mario "Super Mario"
Race: Nintendo Character
Height: 100cm
Hometown: Super Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy.
Title: Super Mario
Equipment: Red Cap, feathers, bobombs, baseball bat, and a pizza pie.
Powers:
- Metal Mario
- Ice Mario
- Fire Mario
- Plumbing
- Dash
- Jump
- Punch/Kick/Throw/Grab
- Flight
- Power Star (invincibility, usable once, lasts four posts, two me, two opponant)
Bio: Its Mario, play the games, see the spin off cartoons.
Appearance: Google Super Mario Galaxy.

Worst bio I ever made big grin

IvyTetskomi
hope im not too late...

Name: Ivy/mercury/yakui Tetskomi
Birthday: unknown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 116
Hometown: unknown
Title: Light/Life/Darkness
Alignment: good/good/evil
Weapons: double katanas/ double wave swords/ double gun blades
Powers/Abilities: able to control light, life, and dark. Quick healing powers, telepathy, mind control, animorph
Bio: since Ivy was young she wondered what life would be like with sisters, Ivy got more than she bargained for, Not only did she gets siters but those sisters were her split presonalities. Mercury, or life, was her hyperactive self, Yakui, or dark, was her evil, dark self, and she herself, or light, was depressed but strong. alot went wrong for her, like she lost her parents but vowed shed never be weak because of her lost, instead shes looking for a great challenge.
Picture: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk160/IvyTetskomi/HTYSMN.jpg

(trust me i kno that pic sucks but thats all i got lol)

Jedireaper
3 in 1 ahhh! Yo can fight Mario big grin

IvyTetskomi
cool and to clear this up, ivy has the red hair, mercury has the blue hair, and yakui has the silver hair, also mercury is 22, ivy is 24, and yakui is 26, one more thing, ivy weilds the katanas, mercury the wave swords, and yakui the gun blades.

JacopeX
Damn, Dragon47 is taking a long time posting. erm

Jedireaper
So's my opponant, eg. I'v been waiting all day. sad

Matroshka
=o

Quincy
patience?

ESB -1138
Alright so Ivy will battle Mario in the Shadow Arena. (It's just a standard battle arena in complete and total darkness that. Even light cannot pierce this shadow).

You're other two will need to sit around a bit until more opponents enter.

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
(trust me i kno that pic sucks but thats all i got lol)

Mine are no better.

Matroshka
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2150/axelclipbyamixroxas1dg2.gif

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1189/axeltodemyxoekakibyemixwr8.jpg Demyx and Axel ^-^

IvyTetskomi
Alright so Ivy will battle Mario in the Shadow Arena. (It's just a standard battle arena in complete and total darkness that. Even light cannot pierce this shadow).

You're other two will need to sit around a bit until more opponents enter.

my other two are Ivy lol, I said sisters but I meant that Mercury and Yakui ARE Ivy. They come out at differnt times.

ESB -1138
Oh; makes sense.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
my other two are Ivy lol, I said sisters but I meant that Mercury and Yakui ARE Ivy. They come out at differnt times.

Like Rina/Barf? smile

IvyTetskomi
one more character :P

Name: Cloud Strife
Birthday: august 19th
Height: 5'7
Weight: unknown
Hometown: Nibelheim (Final Fantasy VII)
Title: ?
Alignment: good
Weapons: buster sword
Powers/Abilities:
Braver: Cloud performs a leaping chop that splits a single enemy in two. Unless you're facing a really strong enemy that isn't a boss, this is usually your best Level 1 Limit Break. The attack is stronger than the Cross-Slash, so it usually kills weaker enemies.
Cross-Slash: With several powerful slashes, Cloud causes massive damage to a single opponent. If the enemy survives the attack, there is a chance that it may cause paralysis. It can't paralyze enemies who are normally immune to paralysis, like most bosses.
Blade Beam: Waves of energy rush from Cloud's sword and collide with a single enemy. The remaining energy then splits into smaller, weaker waves hitting any remaining enemies. Always target the strongest enemy in the group, because the intial wave causes about three times as much damage as the smaller secondary waves.
Climhazzard: Cloud skewers a single enemy and then leaps high into the sky to cause greater damage. This is best used against a single opponent or any really strong opponents you encounter. Eventually the Blade Beam attack will become ineffective, but the Climhazzard attack should be useful throughout most of the game.
Meteorain: While leaping into the air, Cloud unleashes a barrage of meteors upon a group of foes causes up to four seperate hits. This is actually best used against a single enemy, unless the targeted group is fairly weak. Used against one opponent, this attack can cause as much as 12,000 points of damage.
Finishing Touch: Cloud creates a large whirlwind that sucks a group of opponents into oblivion, which causes them to either immediatley perish or suffer extensive damage from falling back to the ground. Most opponents simply perish, but larger creatures like bosses will always fall back to the ground. Save this Limit Break for groups-it's completely wasted on a single enemy.
Omnislash: Cloud assaults his opponent with a long series of powerful sword attacks. This can be used against a single enemy or a group; either way, this is an extremely powerful attack. With the correct sword in hand, this attack can actually cause just as much, if not more, damage than the fabled "Knights of the Round" Materia.

Bio: Final Fantasy VII
Cloud is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. He is introduced as a mercenary and former member of SOLDIER, a militaristic organization part of the Shinra Corporation. During a mission in which he worked with the anti-Shinra organization AVALANCHE, he encounters a young woman by the name of Aerith Gainsborough, who is wanted by a branch of Shinra called the "Turks." Cloud was born in the mountain village of Nibelheim, along with his childhood friend Tifa Lockhart. Cloud resolves to join SOLDIER, hoping to impress Tifa, whom has fallen in love with, by becoming as strong as the popular SOLDIER 1st Class Sephiroth.

Early in the game, however, Cloud's past is a mystery. He claims that he was in the village of Nibelheim when Sephiroth went berserk and massacred the local population. After finding Tifa wounded, Cloud confronts Sephiroth. During the course of the game, it becomes apparent that Cloud's memories of these events and others are clouded, preventing them from making total sense. Cloud suffers from a mixture of amnesia and mind control. Although he had been in Nibelheim during Sephiroth's rampage, he was not there as a top ranking member of SOLDIER, but a regular Shinra arm guard under the command of both Sephiroth and another man named Zack Fair. Following the incident, Cloud and Zack are experimented on with the remarkable genetic material from an alien lifeform, called "Jenova cells". The two subsequently escape, but are chased down by Shinra's armed forces. Zack is mortally wounded after trying to protect Cloud from the pursuing Shinra foot soldiers. Cloud crawls to Zack before he dies, and Zack tells Cloud that he will be his living legacy. The next scene, reminiscent of Zack, shows Cloud onboard the roof of the train headed for the #1 Mako Reactor at the start of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud takes on Zack's personality/persona during the game, up until he regains his true self with Tifa in the lifestream.

Cloud's personal struggle with his uncertain past and his long standing feud with Sephiroth drive the game's plot to an essential confrontation with Sephiroth at the center of the earth. His encounter with an end of the world scenario plays off of his inner battle with personal demons, making Cloud's personal struggle a fundamental aspect of the game.

Related Final Fantasy VII appearances

Cloud in Final Fantasy VII Advent Children with fenrirCloud appears numerous times in the various titles in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. He plays a minor role in the cell phone game Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII. During the course of the game, which takes place over the six years leading into Final Fantasy VII, the player encounters Cloud while he is serving under Zack and Sephiroth's command. In the CGI film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Cloud lives with Tifa in the city of Edge. Staying with them is Marlene, Barret's adopted daughter, and Denzel, an orphan with a rampant deadly disease called Geostigma, which appeared as a result of the events of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud works as a courier for the "Strife Delivery Service" that Tifa set up in her new tavern. Over time, Cloud begins suffering symptoms of the Geostigma as well, keeping his left arm cloaked to hide the symptoms. This causes him to bring back memories and feelings of regret over Aerith and Zack's fates. Not feeling worthy enough to protect his new 'family', he leaves.

Cloud is attacked by a mysterious trio of young men; Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo, who are genetic "remnants" of Sephiroth left behind before he could diffuse into the Lifestream completely. The three begin luring and kidnapping children that are inflicted with Geostigma, intending to have the children lead them to the remains of Jenova, an alien antagonist of the Final Fantasy VII video game. Upon confronting them for a second time, Cloud finds himself outmatched by the trio and is rescued by Vincent Valentine. Cloud confronts them once again and defeats Loz and Yazoo. In confronting Kadaj, the battle takes them back to Aerith's church, where the Lifestream-influenced water cures Cloud of his Geostigma. Kadaj later merges with the remnants of Jenova, causing Sephiroth to be reborn. The two battle until Cloud clinches the battle with a Limit Break attack. When Sephiroth is once again defeated, he dissipates, leaving a dying Kadaj in his place.

Cloud in Last Order: Final Fantasy VIICloud is also one of the main characters in Last Order: Final Fantasy VII. This OVA shows Cloud in two events that were shown in flashbacks in Final Fantasy VII; one at Nibelheim, and the other escaping from Shinra with Zack. In the Nibelheim flashback Cloud is seeking revenge on Sephiroth, mentioning that he used to look up to him. Sephiroth impales Cloud in the stomach, but Cloud is able to gather enough strength to pull Sephiroth's sword further into his body so he can whip Sephiroth into a nearby wall. While escaping in a hitchhiked pick-up truck with Zack, Cloud proves to be too exhausted from the experimentations made on him by Hojo. Cloud is saved from death by Zack. The ending of Last Order is somewhat ambiguous, as it merely shows Zack jumping onto Cloud's body to protect him from Shinra members in a helicopter with a sniper pointed at an unconscious Cloud, a gunshot is then heard.

Cloud appears in a small supporting role in Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. A year after the events of Advent Children, he offers his help to the protagonist organization known as the WRO in their siege of Midgar and counterattack against the rogue Shinra military unit known as Deep Ground.

In Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Cloud is presented as a young Shinra infantryman where he meets the character Zack Fair and the two become good friends. At the near end of Crisis Core, Cloud is intoxicated by the experiments performed on him by Professor Hojo, and is unable to move. Whilst on the run, Zack hides Cloud and goes to face a platoon of infantrymen, only to be mortally wounded by them. Some time later, after being left for dead, Cloud crawls over to Zack and watches his friend die. Zack gives Cloud his Buster Sword, telling him to live his life for both of them. This event that would lead to him imitating Zack's persona, due to the experiments done on him, and his own personal goal of becoming a man like Zack.

Picture: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/LoveBug_1517/cloud-1-1.jpg

Obsidian Fury
(the way the blades are spinning would deflect those bolts.)

(And Leyna knows that how?)

That was what came to my mind as well stick out tongue You even specified how she had never fought a Sith before. It would be rather surprising if she knew how to counter one.

Obsidian Fury
Oh and Ivy made a new character. I hate it when I bring up a new page and something pass unnoticed in the previous page sad

ESB -1138
Alright new character added (Cloud) so you'll have to wait till another character comes around because at the moment all characters (and I actually mean every last one besides the newest entry Cloud) is currently in battle. lilk82394 told me he was bringing in Sora & Riku but right now he only added in Sora. If he adds in Riku then you have a fight.

IvyTetskomi
sounds good... and yes like rina/barf only alittle differnt lol

IvyTetskomi
ill bring him in the RP thouhg just to sit around and watch a few matches lol

IvyTetskomi
sorry triple post but this is the background music for Ivy/Mercury/Yakui lol

Angel Of Darkness: http://youtube.com/watch?v=b0-i4zNCesk

Matroshka
>=D

MadMel
matroshka - take the time to read my post fully and youll see i never once godmoded..erm

Matroshka
i did and i posted the problem. You said what happend to my character before i can even react to the first attack little alone the other ones

MadMel
i gave your character the chance to block the lightning, making the rest of the attacks completely void and ineffective..i thought i made that obvious erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Is it too late to join into this? I kinda got screwed by real life in the last one, which sucked because I had been looking forward to that one.

MadMel
im sure its fine smile

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Is it too late to join into this? I kinda got screwed by real life in the last one, which sucked because I had been looking forward to that one.

Look at the bright side. You wont die a virgin.

MadMel

Jedireaper
Ivy, there will be a slight delay in my Mario battle as I am just trying to free up some time today, while doing chores... sorry. Rina/Barf is cool, though I'd rather fight a human.

Obsidian Fury

No one appreciate a good joke nowdays ermm

Jedireaper
I noticed.. good jokes laughing out loud

MadMel
no its not that..
ive been slightly depressed lately..
getting my hands on SSBB is taking longer than expected erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Go right ahead and join in. We need someone to fight Cloud.

Jedireaper
Can I quickly change Mario to someone else. Pleeeeaaaasssseee wink

ESB -1138
Sure

Post 100!!!

Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Loran 'Rek' Mirez
Birthday: (not given)
Race: RP character
Weight: Slim
Hometown: Hazmat RP
Title: Lieutenant
Equipment: Viper Assault rifle, Dostevi duel suppressed pistols, combat dagger, sachel charges, grenades, sword. Also includes Hazmat armour (which is bullet proof).
Powers:
- Power to control zombies 'if any'.
- Zombification (through biting opponant)
- Accurate with all weapons
- Punch/Kick/Throw/Grab
Bio: Rek' Mirez was born in England but raised in San Fransisco, his parents were scientists for the Military and they died during a failed experiment. Rek joined the Marines and then the Hazard unit to try and learn info on his parents. Though during his most recent mission 'See: Hazmat Reclaimer RP' he was infected but was given the cure... unfortuntely he is still infected after the cure was given but now is a Race Lord with the invincibility that infected appear to have to wounds but is still human through and through.
Appearance: See Hazmat Team Alpha RP sign up on the third page of the Role Play index. Or google/play the game Area 51 on PS2....

Hope this works... I'll quickly kill Mario laughing out loud

ESB -1138
Let me do the honors!!

Oh and Loran (or Rek I don't know what he likes to go by) just takes Mario's place against Ivy.

Jedireaper
Yea! Pretty much. Fire!!!!

Jedireaper
He goes by Rek or Loran or Lieutenant Mirez... though usually Rek.

ESB -1138
Taken care of.

Jedireaper
It wasn't very funny! Ahh well post later... smile

ESB -1138
a flash was the tall girl gone, leaving only a robe on the ground. Or so it seemed. Out of the robe, in stunning speed did a horribly short, red and ugly looking creature dash,

Since Barf returned to Rina wouldn't that mean she's naked? Or am I the only one her perverted enough to think that? angel

Obsidian Fury
Point very well taken. Considering the fact that the clothing fell to the ground upon first transformation, that means she would indeed return naked no expression

IvyTetskomi
O.O lol omg i never thought of that and my best friend says im preverted lol

ESB -1138
Happy Dance Advertising for my artwork thread Happy Dance

Jedireaper
Yea Fury, I didnt really want to point that out.. so I'll let it drop...Hey Sithies a guy... use your nakedness to your advantage... big grin Forget what I said...

Matroshka
O_o nudity ftw ?

MadMel
lol...
im willing to rewrite my post so it makes more sense erm

Matroshka
thankyou dude

Obsidian Fury
Yea Fury, I didnt really want to point that out.. so I'll let it drop...Hey Sithies a guy... use your nakedness to your advantage... big grin Forget what I said...

I am a professional. If she is naked, then she is naked, which she will be, since she has no clothes.

Nozdormu
Name: Nightmare
Sex: Male
Alignment: Evil
Weight: Unknown
Height: 10'5"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Soul Hunter
Orientation: Straight
Species: Demon/Pure Darkness
Powers: Nightmare has vast energy, blood, shadow, ritual, light and dark magic, numberous soul attacks, immortality, unbelievable strength, endurance and speed. He knows all martial arts of the known world, has vast knowledge in all that is evil, has the ability to rise from the dead as long as pieces of his body remain, he is shielded from all types of soul attacks, he can reflect spells and cleave objects beyond diamond endurance with his sword. He has several final stance abilities, a large number of rage abilities and he can throw his sword and resummon it to his hand as he desires. The furthest he has thrown his sword is several miles. His right hand manifest several abilities of its own, and among other things the ability to absorb projectiles and magic.
Fighting Styles: All known
Gadgets/weapons: Soul Annhilian, a weapon fused with Soul Calibur, Soul Reaver, Soul Edge, Soul Harvester and Blade of Souls.
Appearance:

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/271/3/3/nightmare_by_bennystyle.jpg

Hobby: Soul Hunting
Race: Shadow
Relatives: Unknown
Personality: Sadistic, Furious and Ruthless
Story: Nightmare has now won every tournament the universe could offer. Her has absorbed all possible foes he has encountered and stolen their physical as well as spiritual strength. Along his raid, he learnt a vast number of new abilities and within time become an unstoppable killing machine.

He wanders the universe, the different dimensions in search for true challenge. He seeks death, for only once he is completely killed will his quest be over. His quest to die. His quest to grow stronger. Having utterly destroyed multiple armies of the universe, he has started pending between dimensions. Claiming he has devourered souls far over the millions would be a vast understatement. The total number of souls that he has ate is unknown. He is said to nowdays hold the souls of a million worlds.

Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Unknown

ESB -1138
So...Predecessor and Nightmare are two different beings?

Obsidian Fury
According to their profiles: No

Jedireaper
I may not be online tomorrow.. apologies to my two opponents.

MadMel
well john's free to fight someone else now...or does he have to wait untill all the fights are done, since he won his?

ESB -1138
He's gonna have to wait. Round 2 doesn't begin until all matches of this round ends.

MadMel
ok

Jedireaper
Go watch the fights and comment on them big grin

Matroshka
i feel better that Axel isnt fighting. I have other plans with him.

Jedireaper
Hmmm... big grin

IvyTetskomi
cloud still needs a match... otherwise he'll get too involved in the match he's watching atm lol

Trademarc
can I still make a character?

Obsidian Fury
Can't see why not smile

Jedireaper
Sure!

Trademarc
Name: Rick Knight
Birthday: 1/09
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180
Hometown: Philadelphia Pa
Title: none
Alignment:Good
Weapons:
Powers/Abilities: Gravity and mass manipulation
flight
enhanced speed and strength
Can create a gravity forcefield
Bio: Rick's dad was a top scientist for a secret project to make super soldiers. the project was a wash out. on the last day of testing there was a problem and an explosion occurred. Most people die including Ricks dad Rick and others were put in a coma 17 years later Rick wakes up not knowing what happened. now he has to adjust to life as a 22 year old and with powers.
Picture:

ESB -1138
Cloud has a match now against Rick in the Zero Gravity Arena. It's just a giant unbreakable sphere about half the size of the moon and like the name suggests; it has no gravity.

Dang: Ultimate Fighters has grown to a total (not inlcuding me) 11 fighters.

Matroshka
Id like to add a character and isnt the fight between Demyx and Jack still going on ?

Name: Zexion
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150
Title: Cloaked Schemer
Alignment: Bad
Weapons: Double Sided Axe and Darkness
Powers/Abilities: He controls darkness, death like attacks. He can summon undead hordes. His axe is a very powerful weapon its self but it is NOT the sorce of his power. Zexions power lies within himself.
Bio: Zexion was betrayed and killed years back in organization XIII and now he returns. Number VI is back and he is mad. He has disregarded the traitors of organization XIII to find out he has more problems than before. He cant control his powers as well as he use too. The slightened angered feeling could set off his undead attacks. Worst of all he has a heart now , he can feel emotions thus making him emo lol
Picture:

MadMel
Cloud has a match now against Rick in the Zero Gravity Arena. It's just a giant unbreakable sphere about half the size of the moon and like the name suggests; it has no gravity.

Dang: Ultimate Fighters has grown to a total (not inlcuding me) 11 fighters.
id like to point out that the first one had almost as many people, and look what happened to it erm

Matroshka
D: what are you saying Mad Mel !?

Obsidian Fury
I think what he is saying that it is not certain it will last wink

Obsidian Fury
Anyway I am sorry that I have not posted lately. It seems like the post I wrote day before yesterday did not send for some reason. I am sorry and I will make a post today, soon smile

Matroshka
i wouldnt be surprised , nothing does now a days ... sad

Obsidian Fury
Well, we have me now. I can not guarantee speed, but I can guarantee my devotion wink

ESB -1138
id like to point out that the first one had almost as many people, and look what happened to it erm

Well that was because it was one fight eliminations plus only one fight was going on at a time. That has been changed with this one to everyone fights at once and you will have a total of 10 matches.

Matroshka
Well, we have me now. I can not guarantee speed, but I can guarantee my devotion wink well good cause i wont quit until every else does cool

JacopeX
Sorry for not posting for so long. I just moved to Stamford and I am still using a comp in the library. Once I get internet access, I will post more often. I don't know when that will be but soon. smile

Matroshka
seems like you have alot on your plate right now >.<

ESB -1138
Round 1 is about to come to an end.

Matroshka
true that ESB i mean how much long can the fight between Jack and Demyx last ?

ESB -1138
Monday the winners will be decided.

ESB -1138
**Note: Not all matches will be decided Monday. Late entries and a few of the other fights will have extended time but regardless all matches will come to an end two weeks from now.

JacopeX
I can understand why these rounds last long. New RP, Better rules. wink

Amrite?

ESB -1138
Well; I've been talking about for some time and finally got around to working a bit with it. Well here's a little something of that:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/th_Cover.jpg

That's the cover page to The Judgment of Celestial comic series with Jack O'Neil and Leyna Igros on the cover. This will not be the full story of JOC from beginning to end but a new story just featuring some of the same characters such as Jack, Leyna, Galatians the Wise, and Escwyn. I didn't bother shading or pretty much anything with this rough version but I'll continue to improve these pictures and the ones surely to come.

Jedireaper
Two weeks? Aww man! Who decides the winner?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>