adam warlock(classic) vs sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins this?

george '06
Warlock

guy222
Adam w/the Soul Gem or when he known as Him

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
Adam w/the Soul Gem or when he known as Him
adam w/gem buddy.

guy222
Thanks buddy

AW FTW

quanchi112
Adam stomps.

Knowsbleed33
Adam w/ the gem easy.

DigiMark007
Even if we assume soul suck wouldn't work, a karmic blast affects concentration, and hasn't been effectively countered by anyone it's been used on.

GL - Concentration = Boned. Same way he beat Quasar in at least one of their encounters.

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even if we assume soul suck wouldn't work, a karmic blast affects concentration, and hasn't been effectively countered by anyone it's been used on.

GL - Concentration = Boned. Same way he beat Quasar in at least one of their encounters. I agree with the fanboy. 313

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree with the fanboy. 313

Heh. It's not being a fanboy if you're right.

wink

On a technical note, this becomes much harder without the gem. Not just because the soul suck isn't an option (I remain dubious that it would work on a great GL), but also because he only displayed the karmic blast with the gem. That's an ace in the sleeve against someone who needs intense concentration to operate. Otherwise, it would be a massively cool fight.

King Kandy
The Karmic blast has failed against Thor since apparently Asgardian souls are "fortified."

Soul suck will work. It always works, never fails.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.