Supermans costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
How come when his costume is hit by a gun or any kind of weapon (other than kryptonite) it never breaks or shreds...not even a thread goes out of place? I doubt that his ability not to be harmed by a bullet can effect his clothes.

Mindship
Pre-Crisis answer: anything from Krypton, now on Earth, becomes indestructible, spandex included.

One Post-Crisis answer: Superman's costume ('cept for the cape) is so close to his skin that it is protected by his bioelectric aura.

K-Dog
Good answers...now all we gotta do is figure out Hulk's purple panties.

ragesRemorse
they are good answers until his suit tears which it often does laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
they are good answers until his suit tears which it often does laughing out loud

Well I suppose you could say that the aura is weaker around the costume than it is closer to his skin.

Mindship
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
they are good answers until his suit tears which it often does laughing out loud Those suits: made by KirkWear Enterprises.

black_goku#1
his cape...and the fabric in his coustume were originally his blanket that was in the ship with him. i dont remeber how but martha fashioned his suit whith the materials of the blanket and i know that it is pretty much his cape...that is about all i know on this subject though.....blanket =cape... its kryptonian so ya...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.