WWH vs. RED HULK vs. MAESTRO vs. MERGED HULK vs. MINDLESS HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
It's an all out brawl between these Christmas colored beasts. Naturally, I would assume that the weaker Hulk's are smart enough to try an team up against the stronger one's before they turn on each other. What's your opinion on how it would go down & which version of Hulk would ultimately prevail?

Galan007
WWH ftw. You should've included WAR Hulk - now that would be a good fight.

guy222
For now, WWH...but if Red Hulk defeats Savage Hulk and Thor and stops Juggernaut then

Red Hulk>WWH

six6six
Okay, well let's throw in WAR HULK also. Sorry for missing that one.

george '06
Red or WWH, maybe maesto if hes smart enough to wait til red or wwh kills the other then fights the weakened winner

lordmohahat
Originally posted by george '06
Red or WWH, maybe maesto if hes smart enough to wait til red or wwh kills the other then fights the weakened winner

flawed logic. for a hulk to kill other hulk hulk has to be angry and therefore stronger not weakened

george '06
Originally posted by lordmohahat
flawed logic. for a hulk to kill other hulk hulk has to be angry and therefore stronger not weakened

well then he waits for the winner to revert to banner then kills him

but realistically that wouldnt happen
your right

horrorwolf
Intergalactic Stalemate.

Knowsbleed33
Maestro

jalek moye
WWHulk since he satrts off with better stats then all those except maybe red hulk. but red hulk doesnt appear to get stronger and more durable as he gets angrier so i say wwhulk

Knowsbleed33
I think the Universe might be destroyed in a huge gamma explosion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.