Orig. astoninshing x-men vs. orig. ult. x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drwerwer
The astoninshing x-men vs. the ultimate x-men

Astonishing X-men

Cyclops, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Wolverine, and Kitty

Vs.

Ultimate X-men

Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm, Colossus

Rosters are little off, but who do you think takes it.

The Pict
Originally posted by drwerwer
The astoninshing x-men vs. the ultimate x-men

Astonishing X-men

Cyclops, Emma, Beast, Colossus, Wolverine, and Kitty

Vs.

Ultimate X-men

Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm, Colossus

Rosters are little off, but who do you think takes it.

Astonishing 10/10

Only threats on Ult team are Jean and Colossus.

If Emma takes Jean and Kitty takes Colossus, Cyclops can clear up just by openeing his eyes.
We've seen what a full blast from 616 Cyclops can do whereas Ult Cyclops eye blasts suck.

Juk3n
if someone can keep Emma occupied - Storm solos. At least a 3 of the team. The rest can match up as appropriate.

george '06
so yea,
jean> emma
and
Iceman& storm>kitty
everything else is character vs. themselves
ultamite team wins

HandOfFate
Ultimate X-Men for the win.

guy222
aston x men

The Pict
Originally posted by george '06
so yea,
jean> emma
and
Iceman& storm>kitty
everything else is character vs. themselves
ultamite team wins

Ult jean over Emma, no chance.

How are they gonna touch Kitty, especially after what she did in Astonishing X-Men?

Iceman's a bit of a joke in the Ult comics, I struggle to remmeber anything impressive he's done.

Astonishing 10/10

Eel O'Brian

Far more experience and Astonishing, right from the beginning, had far better team work than pretty much anything I've seen from the Ultimate team.

The only thing that Ultimate X-Men have going for them is numbers, but Emma or Cyclops can solve that problem quickly.

The Pict
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

Far more experience and Astonishing, right from the beginning, had far better team work than pretty much anything I've seen from the Ultimate team.

The only thing that Ultimate X-Men have going for them is numbers, but Emma or Cyclops can solve that problem quickly.

Yeah the Ult X-Men teamwork needs improvement. Half of them don't pay attention to what Cyclops says (that's when they aren't switching sides or stabbing each other in the back)

Raoul
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.