Current Thor vs. Current Shazam(Billy Batson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Don't know if Thor can take away the lighting, like he did in DC vs Marvel: Access.

Opinions?

george '06
pretty sur CM is stronger, but the hammer probably gives thor an edge & the win

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by roughrider
Don't know if Thor can take away the lighting, like he did in DC vs Marvel: Access.

Opinions?

If current Thor is as powerful as RKT he should stalemate, otherwise he goes down 10/10 against Billy.

iceman24567
Both are suppose to be sky father level but I have yet to see sky father level feats from these guys so I don't know.

george '06
ohhh thats right, billy is shazam now,i forgot about that,
i give it to billy

The Illuminati
THOR beats Billy every single time. Sorry all. smart

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Illuminati
THOR beats Billy every single time. Sorry all. smart What battle feats has Thor done to put him Billy?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by iceman24567
What battle feats has Thor done to put him Billy?

How well would Billy fare against The Destroyer or Desak? Not well IMO.

iceman24567
How well would Billy fare against The Destroyer or Desak? Not well IMO. Yeah because was only Superman level before his huge Shazam upgrade right? Seriously Billy wasn't a push over ever he's now alot stronger than he was when he used to trade blows with Black Adam this will not be an easy fight at all.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah because was only Superman level before his huge Shazam upgrade right? Seriously Billy wasn't a push over ever he's now alot stronger than he was when he used to trade blows with Black Adam this will not be an easy fight at all.

You didn't answer the question. How would Billy fare against Destroyer and Desak? Your honest opinion please.

And FTR I didn't say that THOR one shots him (every time evil face ) Which I guess he bloodlust could.

Sorry Godblast FTW IMO.

iceman24567
You didn't answer the question. How would Billy fare against Destroyer and Desak? Your honest opinion please.

And FTR I didn't say that THOR one shots him (every time evil face ) Which I guess he bloodlust could.

Sorry Godblast FTW IMO. Current Billy should slaughter them by all means.

Erik-Lensherr
Current Shazam = Freddy.

Current Captain Marvel = Billy = Former Shazam.

Anyway, Billy wins.

roughrider
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Current Shazam = Freddy.

Current Captain Marvel = Billy = Former Shazam.

Anyway, Billy wins.

Backwards.

Current Captain Marvel is Freddy.

Current Shazam is Billy.

Shazam is Skyfather level, which current Thor seems to be (but not Rune King level.)
This may be a stalemate.

Juntai
Backwards.

Current Shazam is Billy.

Shazam is Skyfather level, which current Thor seems to be (but not Rune King level.)
This may be a stalemate. No, he had itt right, Freddy is called SHAZAM, while Billy inherited the Wizards powers and goes by MARVEL.

Harbinger
Either stalemate, or Thor 6/10 over Captain Marvel, IMO.

Erik-Lensherr
Backwards.

Current Shazam is Billy.

No, it's not.

Freddy is now named Shazam while Billy stayed Captain Marvel.

It's a bit confusing due to the names used but Freddy (named Shazam) has taken Billy's former role, while Billy has taken Shazam(the one who died in DoV)'s role but is still Captain Marvel.

roughrider
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No, it's not.

Freddy is now named Shazam while Billy stayed Captain Marvel.

It's a bit confusing due to the names used but Freddy (named Shazam) has taken Billy's former role, while Billy has taken Shazam(the one who died in DoV)'s role but is still Captain Marvel.

OK; just a little confusion about the names.
The point is, Billy has the full power Shazam used to have, while Freddy has the full power Billy once wielded as Captain Marvel. The names just sound like the roles are reversed.

zeel
THOR beats Billy every single time. Sorry all. smart

thor would take shazam provided it wasnt a slug fest, he used his brains and outsmarted captian marvel.

As far as Marvel (shazam and old captian marvel combined)

thor is toast. the old shazam actually put up a fight against a depowered specter. And he was fresh off a fight to begin with. If you said odin id say odin could win but thor. I dont see it happening.

zeel
Originally posted by zeel

picture this thor does battle with oh say the hulk and beats him soon after wards he has to now battle the dov version of the specter.

I like thor but this is to much for him to handle by himself i know hes versital but he got owned by zeus and zeus was just playing with him. If thor struggles this much agianst a skyfather then i dont see him doing much better against marvel. Remember thors magic wont do much here. Marvels magic resistances are insanely high. so this will go to a slug fest and marvel will destroy him there.

Wizard (shazam's strength) + captian marvels physical strength + all the amping marvel could do to bolster his strength. Even if thor used his belt of strentgh i highly doubt it would help. especially on the rock of eternity where marvel is supremely powerful.

comicfan11
MARVEL for the win.

Batman-Prime
thor would take shazam provided it wasnt a slug fest, he used his brains and outsmarted captian marvel.

Thor would outsmart CM, who has The wisdom of Solomon, er right!?! confused

zeel
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thor would outsmart CM, who has The wisdom of Solomon, er right!?! confused

Im saying he would have to out smart shazam (freddy), thor on many occasions as decided to just slug it out and well even the old captian marvel would smoke him there. All versions of captian marvel and marvel have a high degree of magical resistances too.

This is why i think thor would do well against supes and not as well against captian marvel or black adam.

D-Block
Billy goes by Marvel and Freddy goes by Shazam like Juntai said. As for who would win I'm not sure.

The Illuminati
Im saying he would have to out smart shazam (freddy), thor on many occasions as decided to just slug it out and well even the old captian marvel would smoke him there. All versions of captian marvel and marvel have a high degree of magical resistances too.

This is why i think thor would do well against supes and not as well against captian marvel or black adam.

Refresh my memory what happens when BA is struck by lightning?

zeel

Sorry Godblast FTW IMO.

Billys magic is much stronger now and with the support of the rock of eternity ill bet he can ttake the godblast, his strength there is supreme.

and im taking absolutly nothing away from thor. This would be a great fight but i see it becoming a slug fest thor gets smoked by billy easily.

as far as the destroyer goes. I dont think billy wants to mess with the destroyer.

zeel
Can the current marvel be change back to billy batson? I thought he had grown up and was permenently marvel. If this is the case thors light is nothing. Billy when he was captian marvel if written properly would have beat thor physically, but due to thors magical abilities and his magical hammer he had a edge. I do not think thors magic is anywhere nears as powerful as currnet marvel.

I cannot see thor even putting up a fight vs the specter like marvel did.

carnage52
current thor is uber powerful no doubt about that but hes still not as poweful as he could be.billy could hold his own against thor level oppents even before the amp but now its just overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.