What Mutant ability would you give to Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
a stimulant is invented to release a mutant ability in any Human who takes it.

-One lands in Punishers Hands. He takes it.

You are the Syrum - what ability would you like to see Frank have.
Catch? Must be earthbound -

-Strength/Durability increase - up to spiderman level

-Speed /agility/reflex increase - just beyoned sabretooth

-Mid strength telepathy/Telekenesis/illusion projection/genius level intellect - effects work on any Human and any mutant without tele abilities /or resistances to said abilities.

-Teleportation and phasing/environmental camoflage - 50m radius for TP can take additional mass = to his. other 2 are what they say on the tin.

-Energy projection/ blast - eye, hand and mouth - heat/concussive and cold. Concussive blast can dent titanium 10m range , Freeze breath has a range of 5M and goes to -50'. Heat eyes are magma temps - can melt rock - and eventually othwe heavy metals. 10m range for full effect.

-None of the above - suggest somthing else?

Starscream M
the main draw/appeal of punisher is that he is just a badass human with no powers...giving him powers would fundamentally alter his character, to its detriment.

however, if we must give him a power, I would give him superstrength...so he can finish off his enemies in even more brutal fashion.

Endless Mike
Maybe enhanced accuracy, like Bullseye, it doesn't even have to be superhuman

ScarletSpeed
I would give him immortality

like deadpoolsmile

willRules
I would give him the mutant ability to uncontrollably make his head explode on random occasions.

Imagine sneaking up for a drug's bust and then just splatting your cranium over the walls.....

no expression

WrathfulDwarf
Maybe some power like Colossus.

He gets to shoot his guns at the bad guys and when the bad guys retaliate he can stick his tongue out and make faces at them.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Maybe enhanced accuracy, like Bullseye, it doesn't even have to be superhuman

I was thinking the same. He'll save a lot of bullets if he were more accurate.

Endrict Nuul
-Superhuman intuitive genius at inventing like Forge.
-Enhanced accuracy.
-Genius level intellect.
-Uses his opponents aggression to lock-on to them just like The PITT
-Give him the SSS

Not all at the same time.

Soljer
Give him the SSS and Vita-Rays(so that he doesn't go insane), Midnighter's battle computer, encyclopedic knowledge of all forms of combat, and ((((Daredevil + Captain America)*Killer(From Wanted))^Cyclops)^Bullseye)!! level accuracy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Soljer
Give him the SSS and Vita-Rays(so that he doesn't go insane), Midnighter's battle computer, encyclopedic knowledge of all forms of combat, and ((((Daredevil + Captain America)*Killer(From Wanted))^Cyclops)^Bullseye)!! level accuracy. so basically turn him into the midnighter? stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Starscream M
so basically turn him into the midnighter? stick out tongue

You've got him there.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You've got him there.

Midnighter is much stronger and faster than a 'super soldier.'

And the described character would have better skills, and way better accuracy.

Scoobless
Give him a never ending ammo clip for a machine gun .... or does he already have one of those?

DigiMark007
Purple Man

Nihilist
give him caps sheild.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Nihilist
give him caps sheild.

Mutant. Ability.

no expression

stick out tongue

Nihilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Mutant. Ability.

no expression

stick out tongue
forgot about the mutant abilitie part embarrasment

the sss isnt classed as a mutant abilitie is it??

oh and digi...........aufsmaul0

roughrider
Give him Wolverine's healing factor. He'd really be unstoppable against the mob then.

Citizen V
Kitty Pryde's phasing power.

Do I even need to explain why?

Juntai
How about the power to make his bullets bypass shields and durability?

Phantom Zone
If you gave him a genuis level intellect he would be mad @@@@ing dangerous.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai

You could just make him the Saint of Killers.

It's a similar idea, and very in-line with the Punisher.

llagrok
Maybe control over his bullets and superhuman perception/reflexes

They could be controlled sort of like the Omega Beams or the same way the Runaways guy does.

You mean, give him adamantium bullets?

Scoobless
Give him Puppy Power.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2075/punzl1.png

The Puppysher.

stick out tongue

willRules
laughing

DigiMark007
Wow. Part win. Part fail. But funny.

laughing out loud

Eel O'Brian
Give him the ability to do a total analysis based on eyesight.

Think Samus' scan visor and HUD screen, but as a mutant power.

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
Maybe control over his bullets and superhuman perception/reflexes

They could be controlled sort of like the Omega Beams or the same way the Runaways guy does.

You mean, give him adamantium bullets? That wouldn't go past say, magneto's shield though, but yeah that would work for most characters, but I imagine it would be an expensive endeavor to have entire clips of them hanging around.

Juntai
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Give him the ability to do a total analysis based on eyesight.

Think Samus' scan visor and HUD screen, but as a mutant power. Come to think of it, I would probably totally collect a Metroid comic, as long as it comes out like I'm currently imagining and definately not cheesy.

Eel O'Brian
Come to think of it, I would probably totally collect a Metroid comic, as long as it comes out like I'm currently imagining and definately not cheesy. It's already well set up for that, and, well written, could be something like Ironman meets Annihilation. With boobs.

I'd buy.

Entity
Give him the ability to manipulate time relative to himself like Zoom!

Other than that I've always wondered what Frank would be like with Juggernaut's Gem. Or just total invulnerability but he also doesn't age or require food or sleep.

Also how about The Skull from Earth X's telepathy.

All individuals thou.
I wouldn't want to imagine someone with all them combined!

darthgoober
Give him an power neutralizing field similar to the Aquarian's. Then he can hunt down Meta's and make them fight on his terms without losing his appeal as a character because other than the field he's still pretty much "human"...

CaptainStoic
I've always thought that it would be cool if the Punisher was just stronger, faster with super human agility and more durable. Not quite like spiderman but maybe little over the Beast in stats. It would make him appear more frightening to the criminals.

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
Give him an power neutralizing field similar to the Aquarian's. Then he can hunt down Meta's and make them fight on his terms without losing his appeal as a character because other than the field he's still pretty much "human"... I think Batman has one of those.

Scoobless
I think Batman has one of those.

Nah ... Batman's not human.

no expression

illadelph12
I'd give him a very, very light version of Apocalypse's powers. He'd have a healing factor, the ability for shape-shifting (primarily for camouflage, and to alter his appearance for undercover work), teleportation, and be able to morph his arms/body into various guns and other weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.