Both my Cats Died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Adam, my 7ish year old cat, and Brandon, my 3 year old cat both seem to have been killed by raccoons. sad It sucks, and I plan to shoot the **** out of any raccoon that comes onto my lawn ever again.

vincent

Selphie
I'm so sorry Vinny sad

Your cats will go to cat heaven, especially since you were their owner, 'cause they'd have to pick up on your awesome-ness

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Adam, my 7ish year old cat, and Brandon, my 3 year old cat both seem to have been killed by raccoons. sad It sucks, and I plan to shoot the **** out of any raccoon that comes onto my lawn ever again.

vincent

cry...............weep

At least they weren't poisoned by some idiot, like mine were, or you'd have to shoot someone and not raccoons. mmm

Impediment
Sorry to hear that. I am a devoted cat owner, too.

Phucked Up

vincent

Sucky. sad

How can you be sure it was racoons?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Sucky. sad

How can you be sure it was racoons?

My first cat, Einstein, (Mothers cat) died of a raccoon attack two weeks ago. I assume the same.

Peach
Poor kitties cry

Ax3l
Originally posted by Selphie
I'm so sorry Vinny sad

Your cats will go to cat heaven, especially since you were their owner, 'cause they'd have to pick up on your awesome-ness I believe all dogs go to heaven. I can only assume the worst for the cats.

Morning_Glory

vincent

hug so sorry

Piggle Humsy

vincent

aww sorry to hear that _huggle_

dadudemon
Too bad, bro.

You must have some crazy ass raccoons tearing your shit up. They sound like vicious f***ers.

I'd like to know more. Did you find your kitties "beat up" in your back yard? Did they die after slowly dragging their ass back to you (like one of my cats did one time.)?

Strangelove

vincent

cry I love cats. I'm sorry buddy.

Murder most foul.

TRH
I'm Sorry about that man

gefallen_engel
sorry about you cats.

mitchum
THOSE ARE SOME HARDCORE RACOONS

Ax3l
Originally posted by mitchum
THOSE ARE SOME HARDCORE RACOONS What an *******.

Kelly_Bean

vincent

It's quite hard to believe raccoons could kill cats. (Not saying you're lying).

Cats can be pretty fierce when a suspicious object comes near and they have some sharp ass claws that can tear flesh if they really want to. What makes you think it would've been a raccoon (or raccoons).

Mywi

vincent

That really sucks, Im sorry.

Rip those raccoons to pieces. ha-son

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Too bad, bro.

You must have some crazy ass raccoons tearing your shit up. They sound like vicious f***ers.

I'd like to know more. Did you find your kitties "beat up" in your back yard? Did they die after slowly dragging their ass back to you (like one of my cats did one time.)?

You're one morbid bastard. Dude just had his pets killed, don't ask him how epic the deaths were.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
It's quite hard to believe raccoons could kill cats. (Not saying you're lying).

Cats can be pretty fierce when a suspicious object comes near and they have some sharp ass claws that can tear flesh if they really want to. What makes you think it would've been a raccoon (or raccoons).

Raccoons can easily kill cats.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Robtard
Raccoons can easily kill cats.
I find that hard to believe.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I find that hard to believe.

While not evil, raccoons are intelligent, vicous and seriouly tough mofos. They're survivors.

"OLYMPIA, Wash. - A fierce group of raccoons in a west end neighborhood has killed 10 cats, attacked a small dog and bitten at least one pet owner who had to get rabies shots, area residents say." -end snip

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14486644/

Search online, you'll see.

chillybanana
sad

Sorry to hear it. Hope you feel better soon.

Leo.M

vincent

That sucks. I hope you get those raccoons.

Rogue Jedi
My first cat, Einstein, (Mothers cat) died of a raccoon attack two weeks ago. I assume the same. Just set out some traps and relocate the raccoons, no use shooting a Raccoon for doing whats in its nature.

Syren
RJ's right erm

ScarletSpeed
That sucks man,

I have 3 cats, luckily we don't have raccoons over here no expression

Bardock42

vincent

Should have trained them better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.