Characters relationships

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Name characters that have been in a romantic relationship or sexually involved in comics.

(This may or may not be a thread to keep up with Tony Stark's hook ups)

Who has been receiving love the most?

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Who has been receiving love the most? Tony, for sure. Dude's got a new squeeze in damn near every issue he's in.

Eel O'Brian
Galan and I were sexually involved for some time, but I dunno if it counts. Wasn't that romantic, after all.

Galan007
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Galan and I were sexually involved for some time, but I dunno if it counts. Wasn't that romantic, after all. thumb up

Can't go wrong with cheez whiz and teh buttsecks. droolio

Sadly though, that 'encounter' wasn't comic related, so it prolly doesn't count. sad

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Can't go wrong with cheez whiz and teh buttsecks. droolio

Sadly though, that 'encounter' wasn't comic related, so it prolly doesn't count. sad More like encounter(s). And the amount of times you screamed pleasure and made me call you Firestorm, you'd think it could belong here. uhuh

Galan007
More like encounter(s). And the amount of times you screamed pleasure and made me call you Firestorm, you'd think it could belong here. uhuh Kinky, eh? Me likey! yes

Eel O'Brian
Speaking of kinky...

We've arbitrarily initiated you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10719813#post10719813

Galan007
Speaking of kinky...

We've arbitrarily initiated you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10719813#post10719813 Sweet? embarrasment

DigiMark007
Just so you know, any thread with that giant smilie in my forums has about a coin-flip's chance of staying open. I like this topic. Don't test me.

crackers

So, since this is the "sex" thread...for as much as I know about Spider-Man, I forget if he ever hooked up with Black Cat. I know they dated, but did they do teh deed?

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Just so you know, any thread with that giant smilie in my forums has about a coin-flip's chance of staying open. lol I like that rule.

tjcoady
Daredevil. Guy hits freaking everybody.

I liked the out of nowhere Dr. Strange/Night Nurse relationship from BKV.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by tjcoady
Dr. Strange/Night Nurse

That exact phrasing reminds me of a certain movie I once saw shifty

Bentley
Black Panther and Storm

...Owned the Silver Surfer.

Neo Darkhalen
Jean Grey and Cyclops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.