Johnny Sorrow vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
And they fight, etc.

Eel O'Brian
Thanos can probably bind him in energy similar to what Alan did in V&V.

But he most likely wouldn't know to.

llagrok
Yeah, that was kind of weird.

If anyone but Alan Scott had done it, I would yell PIS.

But it's fricking Alan Scott big grin

carnage52
johhny challenges him to a staring contest.

six6six
Thanos. He wins easily. Thanos is immortal, therefore, Johnny technically can't do crap to him. It might turn him to stone, but I doubt it. Thanos would bash in his frickin' mask before he even realized what was going on.

fangirl101
I'd likely say Johnny is easily Thanos level or above. He took Zatanna's magic, the star heart power, firestorm's power, and others and combined them all and pwned everyone with the blast. And it didn't even flinch him. The only way to beat him is to remove his mask so that he is no longer corporeal so that he can be held in an energy trap. But if you remove his mask and are not fast enough to move from his gaze, your dead anyway.

TricksterPriest
If Johnny looks at Thanos, Thanos is done. Johnny's gaze will either petrify Thanos or outright kill him.

If Fangirl is right about his energy control powers, then he wrecks Thanos.

six6six
I'll be honest, I don't know that much about Johnny Sorrow, but how could he kill someone immortal?

Mindset
Thanos is dead, so he isn't immortal.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Johnny looks at Thanos, Thanos is done. Johnny's gaze will either petrify Thanos or outright kill him.

If Fangirl is right about his energy control powers, then he wrecks Thanos. Virtue and Vice. He completely made the energy wielders and magic users his bitches.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos is dead, so he isn't immortal.
Good point.

TricksterPriest
Was he amped like Despero was, or is this normal for him?

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Was he amped like Despero was, or is this normal for him?

Niether were amped. Despero's power level depends on his host. Which is one reason why he wanted Martian Manhunter's body so bad. It would have pushed him to uber levels. Luther happened to be strong in will.

Johnny has always been that powerful. He can't be beaten by energy means nor physical while his mask is on.

six6six
Okay, so if he's dead already, would he die again? BTW, I'm not arguing, I honestly want to know.

llagrok
Thanos is dead in the comics, and alive for this fight of course.

Johnny displayed some energy manipulation in Virtue and Vice.

six6six
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos is dead in the comics, and alive for this fight of course.

Johnny displayed some energy manipulation in Virtue and Vice.

Okay. Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

llagrok
Originally posted by six6six
Okay. Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

No problem

Eon Blue
Thanos.

Superherovandal
loses yes he does.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/JLAJSAVV-83.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
Definitley Sorrow.

occultdestroyer
Johnny Sorrow without a doubt

cloud102
Toss up. Though Johnny Sorrow is more awesome than prune face Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Good fight.

Prep-Man
Johnny. If he can effect someone on the level of SHAZAM, he can effect Thanos.

WhiteWitchKing
This would be more interesting if this version of Thanos was rejected by Death from her realm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.