hancock vs. hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Hancock
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Hancockposter.jpg
abilities:
super speed (possibly over the speed of sound)
super Strength (stops a trai nwith one hand, flings a whale into the ocean)
flight
invulnerability (deflected a rocket, took bullets with no effect)
0Y38tR0ieyo

YMy9Rn41Uus

vs.

Hulk
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03/hulkstill_450x250.jpg
abilities:
super speed
super strength which increases exponentialy as he gets madder
healing factor
extremely durable

NWWzve8Z90s
WOivEZGFpEY

Mairuzu
damn...

Prime#
Hancock in a stomp

Impediment
*sigh*

Hulk uses Hancock as a suppository.

ScarletSpeed
tough one,

cause we don't know that much really about hancock

Prime#
I actually caught a preview screening of Hancock, and he seems more impressive then the Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
This would probably be one of those where neither can do anything to win.

Hulk could keep coming, and if Hancock cannot be knocked out or beaten, so would he.

Stalemate (We are dealing with movie versions after all).

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
Hancock is stronger than anything we have seen Hulk do, is faster, is more durable, and can honestly rip Hulk's head off or manhandle him.

Prime#
Hancock will literally shove a car up Hulk's ass, you'll see what I mean on July 2nd though

Impediment
Originally posted by Prime#
Hancock will literally shove a car up Hulk's ass, you'll see what I mean on July 2nd though

Said the guy who has yet to see Hancock.

Dark-Jaxx
Well based on one trailer, Hancock is already more impressive than movie Huc.

Impediment
Exactly. Based on the 2 minute trailer, and not based on what you have seen from the 90+ minute "Huc" movie.

In the words of Stan Lee: "'Nuff said".

Prime#
Originally posted by Impediment
Said the guy who has yet to see Hancock.

Um......
I actually caught a preview screening of Hancock, and he seemed more impressive then the Hulk.

Even going by just the trailer, Movie Hulk felt bullets, Hancock.....doesn't. Hancock gets hit by a train and doesn't even flinch. It took Hulk multiple haymakers to rip a police car in half. The fight is basically like Superman vs the Hulk. Supes always wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Impediment
Exactly. Based on the 2 minute trailer, and not based on what you have seen from the 90+ minute "Huc" movie.

In the words of Stan Lee: "'Nuff said". Huc was hurt by bullets. Hancock was not.

Huc was not even shown to lift so much as a tank. Hancock was hit by a train, Hancock's body stopped the train, and Hancock did not budge.

You realize how much strength that takes?

Hancock can fly. Huc in the movie didn't even really show any impressive leaps like in the 2003 version.

Hancock has shown to be supersonic. Huc...Well has not.

Hancock wins.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk (2008) in a stomp

ragesRemorse
will smith can never be a superhero

hulk wins

Placidity
Damn, I want to say Hulk, cause he is so much more badass...

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Huc was hurt by bullets. Hancock was not.

Huc was not even shown to lift so much as a tank. Hancock was hit by a train, Hancock's body stopped the train, and Hancock did not budge.

You realize how much strength that takes?

Hancock can fly. Huc in the movie didn't even really show any impressive leaps like in the 2003 version.

Hancock has shown to be supersonic. Huc...Well has not.

Hancock wins. ...werent the movies kinda sequals of each other?

K-Dog
I love Hulk, but do you know how much a single train car weighs, let along dozens? He shouldered it and knocked several cars off the tracks. It didn't even move him. Even 2003 supermad Hulk can not deal with that from what we see, unless he unleashes a beating with the energy he overdosed his old man with at the end of the movie somehow.

My real question is how does such a superpowered guy get drunk so easy?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...werent the movies kinda sequals of each other? Not at all.

2003 Hulk had:

an accelerated healing factor

Enough strength to lift and easily toss tanks hundreds of feet.

Can jump from Nevada to San Francisco in like... an hour.

Grows larger and stronger the more damage he takes.

Had great enough durability to suvive a gamma (nuclear) bomb.

Was fast enough to catch missles at close range (Way above super human reflexes).

Norton's Hulk never showed the ability to do any of those things, except jump far.

Alpha Centauri
Wait, how is a gamma bomb the same as a nuclear bomb?

Gamma explosions are the most powerful in existence.

An actual gamma bomb would likely wipe out the planet.

-AC

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Not at all.

2003 Hulk had:

an accelerated healing factor

Enough strength to lift and easily toss tanks hundreds of feet.

Can jump from Nevada to San Francisco in like... an hour.

Grows larger and stronger the more damage he takes.

Had great enough durability to suvive a gamma (nuclear) bomb.

Was fast enough to catch missles at close range (Way above super human reflexes).

Norton's Hulk never showed the ability to do any of those things, except jump far. but the stories pretty much picked up where the other left off

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait, how is a gamma bomb the same as a nuclear bomb?

Gamma explosions are the most powerful in existence.

An actual gamma bomb would likely wipe out the planet.

-AC

Well by Nuclear I was referring to... like... waves.

no expression

DestinyGuy678
Well by Nuclear I was referring to... like... waves.

no expression hulk does get stronger as he gets madder though

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk in the movie didn't even have a healing factor.

He was fazed by a friggin handgun.

He has not one strength feat to match up with Hancock.

He is nowhere near as fast.

The 2008 movie was good, but the actual Hulk was weak. I was much more impressed by Abomination in the movie.

Placidity
Yeah, how he didn't have a HF was total crap.

But he did completely dominate Abom once he was pissed off...

Dark-Jaxx
Not really, it was once he got that chain and choked Abom out with leverage that he won.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Placidity
Yeah, how he didn't have a HF was total crap.

But he did completely dominate Abom once he was pissed off... he didnt have a healing factor?

Dark-Jaxx
No he didn't. When Abom stabbed him in the chest with his elbow spine, the wound never healed the whole fight.

DestinyGuy678
No he didn't. When Abom stabbed him in the chest with his elbow spine, the wound never healed the whole fight. wow I never noticed that...I just was amazed by the whole fight haha, what about the original movie hulk?

Dark-Jaxx
The original movie Hulk did have a healing factor I believe.

DestinyGuy678
The original movie Hulk did have a healing factor I believe. so about that hulk vs. hancock?

Robtard
Hulk in the movie didn't even have a healing factor.

He was fazed by a friggin handgun.

He has not one strength feat to match up with Hancock.

He is nowhere near as fast.

The 2008 movie was good, but the actual Hulk was weak. I was much more impressed by Abomination in the movie.

Actually he did, you just weren't paying attention.

Haven't seen Hancock, so I can't comment. Hancock does seem comparable to Superman though from the trailers.

Again, haven't seen Hancock and the trailers only show his flying speed, not moving speed. Again, seems comparable to Superman though.

How was the Hulk weak? He did several impressive feats. Not sure how you're more impressed with Abomination, when the Hulk overpowered and beat him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually he did, you just weren't paying attention.

Haven't seen Hancock, so I can't comment. Hancock does seem comparable to Superman though from the trailers.

Again, haven't seen Hancock and the trailers only show his flying speed, not moving speed. Again, seems comparable to Superman though.

How was the Hulk weak? He did several impressive feats. Not sure how you're more impressed with Abomination, when the Hulk overpowered and beat him. 1. No he didn't. The wound Abom gave him was there the whole fight, and he also tired much easier as shown in the fight with Abom, several times he was shown gasping in pain.

2. From one trailer, I have seen Hancock easily throw a whale, travel at supersonic speeds, take bullets easily(and if you pay attention, they hit his eyes as well), and his best feat, was hit dead on by a train, and it didn't budge him at all, several cars of the train went off the tracks though. That strength feat trumps all of Hulk's.

3. Really? Cause to me it looked like Hulk took a chain and choked Abom out, which gives Hulk a serious leverage advantage.

Alpha Centauri
Man, Hulk has got some BIG haters on this forum.

Like, super haters.

-AC

Robtard
1. No he didn't. The wound Abom gave him was there the whole fight, and he also tired much easier as shown in the fight with Abom, several times he was shown gasping in pain.

2. From one trailer, I have seen Hancock easily throw a whale, travel at supersonic speeds, take bullets easily(and if you pay attention, they hit his eyes as well), and his best feat, was hit dead on by a train, and it didn't budge him at all, several cars of the train went off the tracks though. That strength feat trumps all of Hulk's.

3. Really? Cause to me it looked like Hulk took a chain and choked Abom out, which gives Hulk a serious leverage advantage.
People really need to pay ****ing attention during movies, it seems unless something is spoon-feed directly, they have no ability to think.

1)When the helicopter blade whacked him on the shoulder, it didn't do much damage except a skin laceration, but it was healing by the time he looked over at Ross. It was very suble, you needed to pay close attention.

1a)The stab wound to the chest was also healing, by the time he 'clapped' the fire out, it was no longer bleeding and just a surface wound. You needed to pay attention to notice this.

2)Like I said, haven't seen the movie, but it seems he's comparable to Superman, which is certainly impressive. So yeah, most likely Hancock is more powerful than Hulk. I'll wait until I see the flick to make final judgement though.

3)Yes really, did you miss the part where Hulk was losing and being pressed against a wall and then became stressed/stronger and overpowered Abomination? It was right before the chain scene; it was VERY clear, again, you need to PAY ATTENTION.

Dark-Jaxx
People really need to pay ****ing attention during movies, it seems unless something is spoon-feed directly, they have no ability to think.

1)When the helicopter blade whacked him on the shoulder, it didn't do much damage except a skin laceration, but it was healing by the time he looked over at Ross. It was very suble, you needed to pay close attention.

1a)The stab wound to the chest was also healing, by the time he 'clapped' the fire out, it was no longer bleeding and just a surface wound. You needed to pay attention to notice this.

2)Like I said, haven't seen the movie, but it seems he's comparable to Superman, which is certainly impressive. So yeah, most likely Hancock is more powerful than Hulk. I'll wait until I see the flick to make final judgement though.

3)Yes really, did you miss the part where Hulk was losing and being pressed against a wall and then became stressed/stronger and overpowered Abomination? It was right before the chain scene; it was VERY clear, again, you need to PAY ATTENTION. 1. I don't actually remember this part. I didn't see the blade hit Hulk.

1a. That is bull. Hulk was bleeding the whole time. It wasn't any different when he first got it or after the fight.

2. I wouldn't put him on movie Superman's level(which in some ways>comic Superman), but he is miles above Hulk.

3. No, I remember it, he just pushed Abom back, which does not require signifigantly greater strength, I will give you he was able to push back Abom's arms, but his actual manner of beating Abom doesn't require more strength than Abom, that is all I am saying.

Robtard
1. I don't actually remember this part. I didn't see the blade hit Hulk.

1a. That is bull. Hulk was bleeding the whole time. It wasn't any different when he first got it or after the fight.

2. I wouldn't put him on movie Superman's level(which in some ways>comic Superman), but he is miles above Hulk.

3. No, I remember it, he just pushed Abom back, which does not require significantly greater strength, I will give you he was able to push back Abom's arms, but his actual manner of beating Abom doesn't require more strength than Abom, that is all I am saying.

Watch it again then, it's there, as is the slice, though it's not much.

Wrong, he stopped bleeding shortly after he pulled it out, by the end of the fight is was just a superficial cut (if that) covered by the blood that spilled when he was initially stabbed.

WTF? You didn't pay attention. Abomination had him pinned to the wall and then the Hulk became more stressed and overpowered him. Simple as that.

"does not require significantly greater strength" That is a LoL, what does it require then?

It was a battle of pure strength; Hulk overpowered him in the end, just what Hulk does, that is his ability, he "gets stronger". Your bias is making you make absurd claims.

dadudemon
It was a battle of pure strength; Hulk overpowered him in the end, just what Hulk does, that is his ability, he "gets stronger". Your bias is making you make absurd claims.

That was kind of the whole point of that scene. To show that the Hulk COULD become stronger than a person who was amped up on a batch that was 35-50% stronger than banner's batch. Samual Sterns "spouped up" the eventual product derrived from Banner's cloned blood. The abomination WAS supposed to be stronger than Hulk....until Hulk got enraged.

It was quite obvious to me that they were trying to convey that fact that the Hulk can ge stronger at base level. Maybe I'm biased because Abom is supposed to be stronger than base Hulk until Hulk gets pissed. (even more)

Robtard
That was exactly the point. Hulk was on the losing end basically the whole fight until he became so stressed that he powered up to a point where he was the stronger of the two. Not sure how Dark-Jaxx or anyone could have missed this, it was plainly laid out.

The batch that Stern used was labeled "strength", basically implying that Abomination would be strength personified.

When they first slam into each other, Abomination wins. Even when Hulk gains the edge for a minute when using the car boxing gloves, Abomination basically says "that's all?" and then kicks him through a building. Then Abomination has Hulk pinned to the wall and is mocking him, Hulk is clearly losing and seems to have no way of winning. Then walla, Hulk sees Betty in danger of being burned, his eyes glow for a second, he growls and then overpowers Abomination and lays a beat down. If anyone missed this, they weren't paying attention.

dadudemon
That was exactly the point. Hulk was on the losing end basically the whole fight until he became so stressed that he powered up to a point where he was the stronger of the two. Not sure how Dark-Jaxx or anyone could have missed this, it was plainly laid out.

The batch that Stern used was labeled "strength", basically implying that Abomination would be strength personified.

When they first slam into each other, Abomination wins. Even when Hulk gains the edge for a minute when using the car boxing gloves, Abomination basically says "that's all?" and then kicks him through a building. Then Abomination has Hulk pinned to the wall and is mocking him, Hulk is clearly losing and seems to have no way of winning. Then walla, Hulk sees Betty in danger of being burned, his eyes glow for a second, he growls and then overpowers Abomination and lays a beat down. If anyone missed this, they weren't paying attention.

Everything's great about you post. I don't see how anyone could argue about it. confused

If you watch the movie again, you'll notice that there is a percentage written on the masking tap on that jar/beaker. It says something like Strength 35-50%. I don't remember the exact dialogue by I think Sterns mentions isolating and altering the element of Banner's hulkage. (My own words, lol.)

It was when he first was talking Banner through the lab and just going ape shit about the applications of Banner's awesomeness like curing disease, etc. It's only a minor point of the film but I thought that the beaker with the percentages was supposed to show that the batch was amped...so as to explain why, when both characters at base level, Abom has the advantage.

Dark-Jaxx
Watch it again then, it's there, as is the slice, though it's not much.

Wrong, he stopped bleeding shortly after he pulled it out, by the end of the fight is was just a superficial cut (if that) covered by the blood that spilled when he was initially stabbed.

WTF? You didn't pay attention. Abomination had him pinned to the wall and then the Hulk became more stressed and overpowered him. Simple as that.

"does not require significantly greater strength" That is a LoL, what does it require then?

It was a battle of pure strength; Hulk overpowered him in the end, just what Hulk does, that is his ability, he "gets stronger". Your bias is making you make absurd claims. 1. No. no expression It's not like I own the friggin movie, I saw it, and Hulk did not impress me(his power, the movie was good).

2. Sure, it was no longer gushing blood, stab your arm, tell me if it constantly gushes without stopping. erm And let's say he did have advanced healing, it was very minor.

3. He pushed him off, I agreed that he was stronger at THAT POINT, but he would require alot of stress and anger to reach that point again, I can't quite remember, but I think Betty was in trouble of some shit.

4. No, taking a chain and wrapping it around someone's neck doesn't require greater strength than the person you are doing it to, the fact that Hulk was standing over him and behind him with a chain wrapped around Abom's neck gives Hulk an extreme leverage advantage, go try it on someone stronger and bigger than you, bet it works.

Robtard
1. No. no expression It's not like I own the friggin movie, I saw it, and Hulk did not impress me(his power, the movie was good).

2. Sure, it was no longer gushing blood, stab your arm, tell me if it constantly gushes without stopping. erm And let's say he did have advanced healing, it was very minor.

3. He pushed him off, I agreed that he was stronger at THAT POINT, but he would require alot of stress and anger to reach that point again, I can't quite remember, but I think Betty was in trouble of some shit.

4. No, taking a chain and wrapping it around someone's neck doesn't require greater strength than the person you are doing it to, the fact that Hulk was standing over him and behind him with a chain wrapped around Abom's neck gives Hulk an extreme leverage advantage, go try it on someone stronger and bigger than you, bet it works.

If I were to stab my chest comparable to how Hulk was stabbed, it would gush blood for quite some time. It certainly wouldn't stop a few seconds after, especially if I was active like Hulk was and my heart was pumping. His healing was sufficient, he was hurt, it healed right after. Not sure why you keep going on and on about this. Seems you're reaching for reasons.

He was stronger in the end, which is the point. Hulk + stress = more strength. If you're still more impressed by Abomination's strength, you really have no basis for it, the Hulk was/is stronger.

Not sure why you're going on and on about this chain business either, the Hulk was weaker than Abomination in the beginning, then he overpowered him, you even agreed above.

Dark-Jaxx
If I were to stab my chest comparable to how Hulk was stabbed, it would gush blood for quite some time. It certainly wouldn't stop a few seconds after, especially if I was active like Hulk was and my heart was pumping. His healing was sufficient, he was hurt, it healed right after. Not sure why you keep going on and on about this. Seems you're reaching for reasons.

He was stronger in the end, which is the point. Hulk + stress = more strength.

Not sure why you're going on and on about this chain business either, the Hulk was weaker than Abomination in the beginning, then he overpowered him, you even agreed above. 1. I concede this point, Hulk has a HF, but still a fairly weak one IMO.

2. I know.

3. I am just saying, the way he beat Abom does not require greater strength even if he had it.

This is besides the point of this thread anyway, Abom never showed Hancock level strength either, so Hancock still wins.

Robtard
1. I concede this point, Hulk has a HF, but still a fairly weak one IMO.

2. I know.

3. I am just saying, the way he beat Abom does not require greater strength even if he had it.

This is besides the point of this thread anyway, Abom never showed Hancock level strength either, so Hancock still wins.

How was it weak? He was hurt, it healed, rather fast too. Is it going to take for the movie Hulk to have the majority of his mass removed only to recover within a minute before you see that Hulk is Hulk. Marvel had input the ****ing movie, I'm willing to bet they know their character.

Groovy.

He had to overpower Abomination BEFORE he used the chain, that required "greater strength".

Yeah, probably, like I said, I'll wait until I see the film for final judgement though.

Dark-Jaxx
How was it weak? He was hurt, it healed, rather fast too. Is it going to take for the movie Hulk to have the majority of his mass removed only to recover within a minute before you see that Hulk is Hulk. Marvel had input the ****ing movie, I'm willing to bet they know their character.

Groovy.

He had to overpower Abomination BEFORE he used the chain, that required "greater strength".

Yeah, probably, like I said, I'll wait until I see the film for final judgement though. 1. Well I mean compared to comic Hulk of course. Most comic characters are rather weak in movie form, like the Juggernaut.

2. I know, I am just saying the way he beat Abom with the chain does not.

3. Meh...Based on what I have seen I still think Hancock takes it. So far I haven't really seen a limit to his powers.

dadudemon
1. Well I mean compared to comic Hulk of course. Most comic characters are rather weak in movie form, like the Juggernaut.

2. I know, I am just saying the way he beat Abom with the chain does not.

3. Meh...Based on what I have seen I still think Hancock takes it. So far I haven't really seen a limit to his powers.

I've see a total of two previews for the movie, both in the theater. If you gathered, hancock seems to fight a female version of the super power of himself. Also, he said that he was the only one of his kind...so I assume a hot chick and Hancock fight. It is a blond lady.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by dadudemon
I've see a total of two previews for the movie, both in the theater. If you gathered, hancock seems to fight a female version of the super power of himself. Also, he said that he was the only one of his kind...so I assume a hot chick and Hancock fight. It is a blond lady. I have seen a few previews, one in theater, I don't remember him fighting a hot chick though.

DestinyGuy678
I've see a total of two previews for the movie, both in the theater. If you gathered, hancock seems to fight a female version of the super power of himself. Also, he said that he was the only one of his kind...so I assume a hot chick and Hancock fight. It is a blond lady. no thats the guy who is helping hims wife...not a villain, according to wikipedia they have an affair

Toku King
I'll wait until the movie actually comes out.

Robtard
I've see a total of two previews for the movie, both in the theater. If you gathered, hancock seems to fight a female version of the super power of himself. Also, he said that he was the only one of his kind...so I assume a hot chick and Hancock fight. It is a blond lady.

Charlize Theron is the other super-powered person in the movie.

Dark-Jaxx
Charlize Theron is the other super-powered person in the movie. I thought said person is the publicist's wife, the one that helps Hancock?

dadudemon
Charlize Theron is the other super-powered person in the movie.

That's the name. Yeah, I knew that person looked famliar....

Robtard
I thought said person is the publicist's wife, the one that helps Hancock?

They're one and the same. I named the actress.

Dark-Jaxx
They're one and the same. I named the actress. Oh. Coolio.

A Dose Of Vraya
Hancock and Hulk would keep fighting eachother, but I'm sure that eventually after like 3 days, Hulk will turn back in to Banner and then Hancock will knock him really far in the sky like he did in the preview except for he won't catch him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Hancock and Hulk would keep fighting eachother, but I'm sure that eventually after like 3 days, Hulk will turn back in to Banner and then Hancock will knock him really far in the sky like he did in the preview except for he won't catch him. IMO Hancock has shown enough strength to physically manhandle Hulk.

carnage52
hancock speedblitz ftw.

zbucsz
in one of the perviews it said he was turning back into human "bleeding and stuff"

Robtard
He does, that would be irrelevant to this fight though.

His absorbing the freight train hit without moving an inch was impressive though, he seems to have the god-like resistance of Silver-Age Superman.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah, current Superman can do that. PC Superman is way above Hancock from what I have seen, but what else did he do in the movie I must ask?

Robtard
Nah, current Superman can do that. PC Superman is way above Hancock from what I have seen, but what else did he do in the movie I must ask?

I meant that nothing can really hurt him except his kryptonite, at least that is what seemed to be implied.

That was the most impressive probably, he just picked up cars, flew, jumped really high/far, deflected bullets and a rocket, shoved a man's head up another man's ass.

Dark-Jaxx
I meant that nothing can really hurt him except his kryptonite, at least that is what seemed to be implied.

That was the most impressive probably, he just picked up cars, flew, jumped really high/far, deflected bullets and a rocket, shoved a man's head up another man's ass. He has a weakness as well? I will have to see this movie.

Darth Raizen
He has a weakness as well? I will have to see this movie.

He has only one weakness, and that is that his power goes away when he is near the opposite sex of his species, and the only other person of his kind is his wife. So his weakness won't play a part in this debate.

Quiero Mota
Since Hancock is invulnerable, only Hulk can lose.

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Since Hancock is invulnerable, only Hulk can lose.

Pretty much so. Hulk might get seriously owned if he calls Hancock an *******. lol

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Darth Raizen
Pretty much so. Hulk might get seriously owned if he calls Hancock an *******. lol

Probably. But in who's ass would he shove Hulk's head?

Darth Raizen
Probably. But in who's ass would he shove Hulk's head?

Abomination.

Dark-Jaxx
Probably. But in who's ass would he shove Hulk's head? His own.

Placidity
Hulk dies.

Prime#

That was the most impressive probably, he just picked up cars, flew, jumped really high/far, deflected bullets and a rocket, shoved a man's head up another man's ass. Hancock shoves Hulk's head up his own ass.

BTW, about the true invulnerability at first I would agree, but then I remebered the youtube video the publicist put up. How Hancock was really hot after putting out an apartment fire.

Placidity
Hey nice find.

Also, some of Hancock's powered landings looked like they were a tad uncomfortable for his leg joints, as he hopped forward abit after the landing, as if he was in some pain or it could just be because he was drunk.

But the fact that he withstood a speeding train cancels out any of his low showings in the film.

Dark-Jaxx
Also, some of Hancock's powered landings looked like they were a tad uncomfortable for his leg joints, as he hopped forward abit after the landing, as if he was in some pain or it could just be because he was drunk. I viewed it as him landing and skidding with a bounce personally.

Dark-Jaxx
Just saw this, and I can confidently say Hancock would WRECK Hulk and Abomination at the same time.

Robtard

BTW, about the true invulnerability at first I would agree, but then I remebered the youtube video the publicist put up. How Hancock was really hot after putting out an apartment fire.

The fire didn't burn him, while it did his clothes, it think it's safe to assume he's invulnerable to fire. Him being hot is irrelevant.

Placidity
I don't know why you think its safe to assume anything regarding that scene.

If he is feeling so hot he finds it uncomfortable, that means he isn't invulnerable to it. One could SPECULATE that higher temperatures might elevate his discomfort into pain.

Blax_Hydralisk
Just saw this, and I can confidently say Hancock would WRECK Hulk and Abomination at the same time.

Agreed.

I'd actually go so far to say that he could beat Abom, Norton Hulk, and Lee's Hulk at the same time.

Is there any comic book movie adaptation hero that could beat Hancock besides maybe Supes (Who would only win due to BFR..)?

Where did he say it was uncomfortable? He just said his ass was burning.

And he flew through the atmosphere. TWICE. I don't think a simple apartment building fire would hurt him.

Dark-Jaxx
Agreed.

I'd actually go so far to say that he could beat Abom, Norton Hulk, and Lee's Hulk at the same time.

Is there any comic book movie adaptation hero that could beat Hancock besides maybe Supes (Who would only win due to BFR..)? Nope, only Superman could that I can think of. Though that will change if the Thor movie is done right.

lft4ded
The video of Hancock post-apartment fire seemed to merely be part of Ray's litany on Hancock's public ass-holiness (virtually naked in front of kids, cutting in their line and taking the ice cream) more than anything. Considering his speed and location he could've just as easily flown into the ocean. IMHO.

Symbiotic
No comic to movie character, with the exception of Supes, who would stalemate imo, can take Hancock. Except Spider-Man. Haha, just kidding.

Hancock kicks a$$.

Placidity
Where did he say it was uncomfortable? He just said his ass was burning.

And he flew through the atmosphere. TWICE. I don't think a simple apartment building fire would hurt him.

I already said that its an inconsistent low-showing.

Anyway, he sure looked uncomfortable to me. And if someone's "ass is burning", you don't associate that with at least discomfort?

dadudemon
Anyway, he sure looked uncomfortable to me. And if someone's "ass is burning", you don't associate that with at least discomfort?

laughing laughing laughing

Preparation H would probably do the job. 313

Scythe
I seriously think Movie Spider-Man, or Batman, even Bruce Banner could take out Hancock.

All it takes is getting Hancock's wife in the picture, and he's just a mere man. Both Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne are smart enough to achieve this and while the Hulk might not get it right away, Bruce Banner might.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Scythe
I seriously think Movie Spider-Man, or Batman, even Bruce Banner could take out Hancock.

All it takes is getting Hancock's wife in the picture, and he's just a mere man. Both Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne are smart enough to achieve this and while the Hulk might not get it right away, Bruce Banner might. That would work, if it were not for the fact Hancock's wife could beat them too. no expression

Also, Hancock does not get weaker instantly. He will have ample time to kill them all.

Scythe
That would work, if it were not for the fact Hancock's wife could beat them too. no expression

Also, Hancock does not get weaker instantly. He will have ample time to kill them all.

Well it would probably all be covert. Batman's really sneaky like that, and from what I saw in the 08' movie, Bruce Banner is borderline paranoid with being covert.

headrek1
I didn't see Hancock, but was it me or did Hulk seem severely underpowered. Abom beat the dogsh@t out of him for like a half hour, and Hulk was still losing? Confused, I guess they threw the madder the stronger out the window this one. NE way a fully loaded train can weigh several thousand tons, each car is about 100 tons, the engine is heavier, but still an avg of 100 tons, and trains are sometimes miles long? Hancock beats this version of Hulk pretty easily in my estimation, to just stand there and take a train, this incarnation of the hulk loses so does Abom, both of em at once for that matter.

Placidity
Originally posted by headrek1
Confused, I guess they threw the madder the stronger out the window this one.

I think so. In the movie it seems "excitement" (or I'm guessing anything that releases adrenaline) will cause him to transform.

Dark-Jaxx
No, near the end Hulk got madder and overpowered Abom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.