Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

Matroshka
Axel looked around at the sight. " huge arena !" He cracked his knuckles. He took deep breaths as he saw the huge crowds of people. He thought to himself. " They can hate me or like me i dont care , i will win. I owe it to myself." Axel knew was he was getting himself into. He figured even if he looses he can have a chance to live. In the crowds he saw Larxene up front in the crowds. " o my God" He said aloud. He was now getting nervous

"What could she want ?!" He knew of course. After he betrayed Oginization XIII why would she let him go. He looked at her and he knew she was staring right back at me. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head " you wont get to me " He said to himself. Axel started stretching out his arms and he took another deep breath and whispered. "im ganna win and they will remember me"

Jedireaper
Darth Vassisk walked up to his apprentice and smiled. "Your fighting in the Lightning arena, use your agility and keep moving. This will be a tough test for you but I have faith that you will rise to the challenge, may the dark-side of the Force be with you." He placed a hand on Phlegm's shoulder. "You'll do fine." He encouraged and walked off with a nod to his own opponent; Rina. Darth Vassisk made his way over to the entrance of the warp gate to the 'Sky Arena'. He tried to get a sense, through the Force, of the energies that was the warp gate. It was a concentrated mix of isotopes and conflicting mass energies to stabalize the gate. He waited at the entrance for his opponant.

Obsidian Fury
Darth Phlegm kneeled as her master spoke. She did so with utmost respect and took every word he spoke of in consideration. She even held her breath- ensuring that not even it would interrupt his tongue. As he was finished, she got up to her feet and instead bowed him as he started walking "Yes, master. I will not fail you, master. Force be with you, master"

She stood up straight as he had turned his back on her and paused, looking for the lighting arena. Her upper region of face was covered in the darkness of her hood, but her sight was perfect nontheless. She started walking towards what she believed was the right direction, and indeed she was proven accurate. She reached the portal and without a second thought did she stand straight in the gateway and with a flash was she dissolved and beamed to her arena. Her battlefield. As quickly as she disappeared, she reappeared and instantly sat down. She was first at scene.

She crossed her legs, closed her eyes and placed her arms over respective lap and started taking deep breaths in meditation state. "Agility. Keep moving. Agility. Keep moving"

Obsidian Fury
Rina walked the hallway "No, this is my fight! NO, MY FIGHT! Dont you dare. I'm warning you. NO! Dont do it!" and with a flash was the tall girl gone, leaving only a robe on the ground. Or so it seemed. Out of the robe, in stunning speed did a horribly short, red and ugly looking creature dash, and within seconds had he reached the end of the hallway and just as quickly as he reached it, did he reach the arena he was to attend at. What would have taken the average man a few minutes to run- took this little creature about ten seconds. With that, the little creature entered the arena, where his opponent would be some Darth Vassisk.

Matroshka
Demyx stretched " i can do this nooo problem !" He smiled. He walked over to the field warp "hmmm" He checked out the picture of the water Arena Demyx sighed. " You kidding me !?!?! this is it !??!!" He lowered his head " grrr cmon !" He looked at the water in the picture. He saw it didnt look right. " wow ! this is ganna suck !" He smirked. He said to himself " well at least my water powers will work well there now." He walked around looking for the bathroom. Eventually he found it. " yay ^_^" He walked in.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Rina walked the hallway "No, this is my fight! NO, MY FIGHT! Dont you dare. I'm warning you. NO! Dont do it!" and with a flash was the tall girl gone, leaving only a robe on the ground. Or so it seemed. Out of the robe, in stunning speed did a horribly short, red and ugly looking creature dash, and within seconds had he reached the end of the hallway and just as quickly as he reached it, did he reach the arena he was to attend at. What would have taken the average man a few minutes to run- took this little creature about ten seconds. With that, the little creature entered the arena, where his opponent would be some Darth Vassisk. Darth Vassisk turned and stepped through the portal. He disappeared in a bright flash and reappeared in the arena on a floating island. Clouds floated high in the blue sky and he saw various other platforms that filled the void. His Force senses informed him that this was not fake, and he suddenly picked up on the tiny red creature. His senses suddenly retreated from the creatures mind. This must be Rina, he thought, but wasn't Rina humanoid... perhaps this is one of the creatures that inhabit this place. As Vassisk watched he decided to sit down and meditate. See what the red creature does.

JacopeX
Jacope X walked through the frostbitten temperature of the hallways. Mortal reporters and photographers wearing very heavy clothing followed Jacope X with a Microphone and camera, paying no mind to them at all. It seems he received so much more reputation throughout the universe after being defeated by Nightmare and staying in second place. He sighed earlier at how he had to fight in these conditions against a type of opponent he is not used to. As he made it through the entrance, a very large, not full, crowd showed him great respect with cheering and roaring as well as loud applauds. Jacope X nodded and waved to the crowd with a smile as he heads to the middle of the middle of the arena. He looks up the sky as he feels the frost bitting air sting his skin.

Jacope X: "I wonder if this boy will be a challenge."

As a super human such as Jacope X, these temperatures did not affect him as much as a mortal would be affected if wearing nothing but a t-shirt and jeans. Jacope X awaited for this Pokemon Trainer named Red as Chuck Norris annoounced earlier. He knew that just because Aon hosted this tournament, The Elder God is probably with Aon, watching over Jacope X.

ESB -1138
Jack reached the entrance to the ocean arena. He took a deep breath and tried to focus stepping in. The inside of the room was pretty blank with nothing inside. Once both fighters have entered the room the door would close and everything around them would transform into the fighting arena. Jack was waiting for Demyx to enter so there battle could begin. He had no idea who Demyx is but hoped that the arena would give Jack the advantage.

~~~~~~
Leyna entered the entrance of the lightning arena to find Phlegm already inside. Leyna looked at the hooded sith apprentice and wondered what she was capable of. Leyna stood completely erect when the doors of the room slowly closed. The two fighters were encased in total darkness and suddenly a small light appeared over the two. The light grew until it engulfed what was once the room. Now the two stood on a dark plain going as far as the eye can see in every direction.

The battlefield had large boulders everywhere and soon lightning started to come crashing down. Leyna flinched as one almost struck her and the battle between Leyna and Phlegm begun. Leyna drew her twin swords the shimmered with celestial and got in her fighting stance.

((Once both fighters have made themselves known to be ready for battle you may begin...and I know what I said before but this seemed like a good idea because the judges for each match know who they are and I won't be telling who is a judge))

Jedireaper
Vassisk remained sitting in a Meditative stance when the doors closed. It sinalled that the fight was about to start pending on who attacked first. He slowly stood up and eyed his opponant, now confirmed as the opponant. He drew back his hood that shrouded his face in shadow to reveal the mask covering his visble visage (see sig), then calmly waited for his opponants first move, his senses attuned to any deviation in the Force. He could now sense the presence of the massive predator birds. "Interesting!"

Matroshka
After the bathroom Demyx walked over to the field warp. He smiled " lets do this !" He was all pumped and ready to fight. After his major battle with Sora when he lost , he figured since defencive fighting didnt work that it would be best to attack head on without hesitation. He dared not underestimate his opponent. Demyx grew more excited by the second.

MadMel
as john sat perched on the highest peak of the mountain, he looked at the belves wandering around parts of the earth arena with mild interest..even from such a high point he could see, thanks to his incredible vision, individual villagers going about their daily duties..he could even see the tiny little birds and insects that dwelled in the forres, and the fish that dwelled in the river..
he could feel so much life in this one arena...it remeinded him of earth..."well hence the name" john muttered out loud..while the reaper waited he contemplated his opponent..fire seemed to be axel's game, which was no real problem for john..sure, he once HAD a slight weakness against fire, but thankfully it was purley mental, spending his younger years only imagining fire was dangerous..now its my ally john thought, craating a tiny fireball and lazily looping it between his skeletal fingers, then expanding it to the size of a basketball..unlike most fire, john's was shadow, meaning it was pure black, and not only burned the fleh, but the mind and soul too..john closed his fist and the shadow fireball disipated..

Obsidian Fury
Barf gave out a roar, rather impressive at volume for one of his size. In the next second, he dashed and left nothing but a trail of smoke where he moved and he moved with such speed that the sound of his footsteps did not keep up. Within moments he reached Darth Vassisk and opened the whole fight with a mighty tackle.

A tackle that most would guess to be pathetic from such a little creature, although Barf manifested enough musclepower to lift even large tanks without the slightest effort and he came towards the Sith at astunishingly high speed.

Darth Phlegm took numerous deep breaths and remained seated for yet anothe while. Her focus brought her to an entirely different level of awareness revolving the battlefield. After a sixth deep breath, she suddenly threw herself to the side still having her eyes closed and rolled over. A second later lighting struck where she had sat and she with a backflip threw herself back onto her feet. The landing was quickly followed by a rapid, longjump forward with a flip only to have the previous location she stood at also be struck by lighting.

Whilst midair she gripped her lightsaber and ignited it as she landed in front of her current adversary. She remained completely calm, even after having dodger two lightings with perfection, and her pulse never exceeded resting level. Shortly after she had landed, her cloak followed, slowly touching the ground as if gently placed down by the wind. Her hood still covered her eyes as she darted herself at Leyna with a whirling attackmanner- having her lightsaber do both the shielding and the attacking by holding it vertically while whirling.

Jedireaper
Darth Vassisk's eyes shot open and he manipulated his surroundings. In the split second that it took him to accomolish this a chunk of the ground rose up in front of Barf. Vassisk clenched his fist. The rock crumbled into fine dust that covered him from the view of the creature. Vassisk then, from a sitting position and with no apparent movement, leaped up over his distraction using the Force and flew over his opponant to land on one of the platforms higher in the arena, it wabbled then began to drop. Vassisk instead used the Force to keep the small isle floating using up some of his energy. He did not take out his lightsaber. 5 seconds of time had passed in total and the dust settled to the ground around Barf.

((This is probably too much or unfair, dunno which.. apologies! sad))

Obsidian Fury
Barf raised his head to the sky, following his adversary carefully with the eyes as he floated around. Barf took a deep breath and started suddenly to run without moving. His legs moved, while his body didn't. It took only a few seconds of this before he again bolted forth across the platform and with a hulking stance, only for a portion of half a second, he leaped and with a thud clung to the platform that the Sith lord was mastering. It sniffed around, took a second to locate and then with a smash ran his fist trough the platform, grabbing the foot of the lord and went to try pull Darth Vassisk down trough the tiny hole that his hand had made.

Jedireaper
Vassisk took out his lightsaber and the glowing ruby blade hummed to life. He sweeped down with his blade and pierced the platform to the center, while he held it up with the Force. The blade super-heated the rock which sent a shower of sparks and globs of molten rock onto Barf. He then plunged the blade further down and tilted it then swung it around and back up then deactivated it. The bottom half of the platform was now severed from the top half and he held it together through the Force while keeping it afloat. No-one would notice the split until he released it. He waited.

Jedireaper
(I could have severed your arm, be greatful.)

ESB -1138
Jack and Demyx were taken to the ocean arena. Jack stood on one of the small islands and grew the Celestial Sword. The sword was forged from pure light by Aon and could only be wielded by the Chosen of Celestial. Jack went on the attack island jumping closing in the gap between him and Demyx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leyna charged at Phlegm as she charged her. Her blades were surrounded by celestial energy to strength them. Leyna used twin swords and was a very fast fighter. She swung her right handed blade at Phlegm and kept her left handed weapon held back. The blades could magically extend becoming whips but they did not during this encounter. The blades remained as they were.

Matroshka
He walked into it and teleported. He was now in the arena. He took a look around. "great" Demyx was trying to figure out a plan to this area. It wasn't very large and the water was filled with nasty things as far as he could see. He smiled " well at least its better than fighting on top of a volcano" He wondered if people actually could fight there too. He lifted his hand and a glowing water sphere turned into his water guitar, now in his hand he got ready to play it. Demyx was now ready to fight. He smirked. " Heh "

Matroshka
Originally posted by MadMel
as john sat perched on the highest peak of the mountain, he looked at the belves wandering around parts of the earth arena with mild interest..even from such a high point he could see, thanks to his incredible vision, individual villagers going about their daily duties..he could even see the tiny little birds and insects that dwelled in the forres, and the fish that dwelled in the river..
he could feel so much life in this one arena...it remeinded him of earth..."well hence the name" john muttered out loud..while the reaper waited he contemplated his opponent..fire seemed to be axel's game, which was no real problem for john..sure, he once HAD a slight weakness against fire, but thankfully it was purley mental, spending his younger years only imagining fire was dangerous..now its my ally john thought, craating a tiny fireball and lazily looping it between his skeletal fingers, then expanding it to the size of a basketball..unlike most fire, john's was shadow, meaning it was pure black, and not only burned the fleh, but the mind and soul too..john closed his fist and the shadow fireball disipated.. Axel smiled as he walked toward Jack " so your the JACK ive heard so much about" He looked at him. He could tell this guy was no push over. Axel was ready for this fight , hands down. Fire vs Fire just a matter of whos fire is better. Axel was sure both his Blade wheels were in great condition. Sharp for close encounters and good for throwing. The source of his power was in those weapons. But as long as no one knew hed be fine. Besides he knew hand to hand combat. Axel's amazingly quick speed would help him get closer to the enemy. But Axel still had no idea how well this guy faught. Axel was ready.
" well if you hadent gotten the name im Axel. Got it memorized !?"

Quincy
(Chuck Norris? Um...)

The arena sure was big, the biggest that 18 Year old Yusuke Urameshi had ever seen. And he was no stranger to Tournaments on a Grand Scale. And those tournaments had been full of some serious fighters - perfect practice for this Galactic Tournament. His hair was slicked back and spiky, and he wore a white shirt and jeans, with a red and green jacket over them, a gym bag slung over his right shoulder. He scratched the back of his leg with his white sneaker, as he stared up at the giant glowing tournament bracket. He scanned down the list until he saw his name.

"Well, there I am...and the unlucky bastard I'm up against first is....The Predecessor? Man where do these guys come up with these names?" The ex-spirit detective said out loud.

Chuck Norris had just left the arena, and Yusuke remembered the look of annoyance he got from his surrounding fighters when yusuke sized him up with a quick brush away and a short "He's no Toguro, that's for sure..."

The matches were to start immediately, and Yusuke quickly looked around frantically. "Whoah what!?!? I'm starving here! and need a place to change! You're telling me that I need to go fight right now? Well fine then! Bring on this guy! It's not the first time I've had to fight some powerful guys on such short notice!"

And with that, Yusuke headed towards the designated arena - The Fire Arena.

"So supposedly this place is pretty hot huh?" Yusuke thought with a snigger, already beginning to plan out the best ways to take advantage of this fact.... He stepped inside...

Jedireaper
(waits)

Matroshka
(waits as well but is very occupied with Battlefield: Bad Company =3 )

IvyTetskomi
Ivy walked into the arena. She waited for a match and decided to watch a couple of matches from a distance, but she figured she wouldnt be able to do that seeing as how they were taken to the differnt arenas and she sighed heavily, "so when is it our turn? huh ivy? huh?!" Mercury said in her head. "Shut up will you! I'm trying to concentrate here! You'll know when we get to fight you ADHD whore.." Yakui replied. "Will you two stop bickering, your just lucky that you were even created. Otherwise there would be no fights for you two. Now shut up and be patient ok?" Ivy said in her head, an irritated look on her face.

Jedireaper
A small italian man in red overalls and a red cap walked up. "You must'a be my opponant." Mario glanced up at Ivy's face. "You want'a Pizza while we wait?" Mario was carrying a rather large lunch box. "We have'a yet to be assigned an arena. Maybe we can catch a fight'a, on'a that screen over there." Mario pointed to a row of benches an a large sceen-like device.

dragon47
Red arrives at the ice field where he see's alot of people cheering then he see's his opponnent jacopeX

Red:are you my opponnent

JacopeX
Jacope X: "Well what type of question is that? Of course i'm your opponent! hmmm......You seem to posses the presence of a weak mortal....But I probably am not sensing your true ability. I hope this is not another waste of time. As the senscere man that I am, I will let you attack first."

Jacope X awaits Red's first move as Jacope X held his guard easily.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Matroshka
He walked into it and teleported. He was now in the arena. He took a look around. "great" Demyx was trying to figure out a plan to this area. It wasn't very large and the water was filled with nasty things as far as he could see. He smiled " well at least its better than fighting on top of a volcano" He wondered if people actually could fight there too. He lifted his hand and a glowing water sphere turned into his water guitar, now in his hand he got ready to play it. Demyx was now ready to fight. He smirked. " Heh "

The moment Demyx acquired his guitar Jack was already at him. Jack swung the sacred Celestial Sword downward the blade shimmering blinding light. Jack embraced the hilt of the holy sword with both hands and came down on Demyx with all his might. Jack knew from seeing Demyx that he had control over water; but how much was unknown to Jack. Jack's celestial energy would come in use here to be able to counterattack any magical energies he may use.

Matroshka
Demyx quickly stroke a few strings and held up his guitar to block the hit. He held him off with all his might. He reached up with an avialable finger and hit a few tunes. Out of the water came six water ghosts. He smiled and said " DANCE WATER DANCE !" They lunged toward Jack. Demyx perfect chance to get to hit Jack once he was occupied.

MadMel
Axel smiled as he walked toward Jack " so your the JACK ive heard so much about" He looked at him. He could tell this guy was no push over. Axel was ready for this fight , hands down. Fire vs Fire just a matter of whos fire is better. Axel was sure both his Blade wheels were in great condition. Sharp for close encounters and good for throwing. The source of his power was in those weapons. But as long as no one knew hed be fine. Besides he knew hand to hand combat. Axel's amazingly quick speed would help him get closer to the enemy. But Axel still had no idea how well this guy faught. Axel was ready.
" well if you hadent gotten the name im Axel. Got it memorized !?"
"when you're finished talking to your imaginary freind 'jack' we can start" john replied, standing up.."fire isnt my only trick by the way, so dont expect a flame on flame match"..the reaper gestured around him.."as you can see, we are on top of a very huge mountain..the fight will start when we both reach the bottom" john summoned his scythe in a flash of balck smoke..it was ten feet long, and john, ever the breaker of traditions, held it not in the middle, but close to its end..he lifted the gigantic weapon like it was a toy and waved it around him in a traditional salute.."may the best fighter win" he said..
john suddenly pushed axel over the edge and launched himself off the mountain...using telekinesis he propelled himself faster until he was speeding towards the river like a rocket..the mountian was so high that it took john several minutes to reach its base..when he finally did the grim reaper junior twisted sharply and landed on the liquid surface of the river as though it were solid ground, his sudden appearance scaring and scattering the belves that were drinking nearby..villagers nearby also ran off, not of fright, but they were bringing the rest of the people to watch..john waved casually at the newcomers and waited patiently for axel..

dragon47
red took out red and white capsule devices and threw them in the air and they bursted with a white light then the llight formed into strange creatures

red:Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit,umbreon,hitmonlee,go

red:Umbreon Faint attack

Umbreon slid into its shadow and dissapeared without a trace and no sign of him anywhere

red:hitmonlee combo kick now

Jedireaper
Mario watched the screen as the fight in the lightning arena took off, seeing the hooded warrior carrying a glowing red blade do several jumps to avoid the lightning. The Plumber/Super Hero watched as two fighters sparred, the his ears perked up at the sound of a voice on a type of loud speaker. It anounced his fight.

Obsidian Fury
Darth Phlegm defended with a strike against the strike of her opponent as she landed on her knee in front of the opponent. She looked upwards in the eyes of Leyna before using the force to jump backwards. She then extended her hand towards Leyna, gripped it and threw the opponent to the side trough the force. Only a second or two after, a lighting struck where the two had been standing.

Darth Phlegm took a deep breath and suddenly she hoovered in the air without descend or ascend. She floated sidewards and she focused on circling her opponent from roughly ten meters away and ten meters up. She gripped the center of her saber and detached it into two lightsabers. She dropped them both, only to pick them up with the force and control them telekineticly. As her two blades spun around her, she clenched her fists almost like a prayer, closed her eyes and positioned herself in a meditation stance up above.

Barf started to punch the platform, hoping to beat it to dust. If they fell, hopefully would Barf be the one to live the fall, and he could always fight whilst midair. So he started punching the platform, and he punched and punched and punched, crumbling it small piece by small piece. He held onto it with his feet and attacked it with headbutts and punches.

Jedireaper
Darth Vassisk jumped away from the platform using the Force to aide his trajectory. He spun i mid-air, and released the platform, giving it a Force aided shove to accelerate the pieces. Then, in mid air, the Sith Lord flipped backwards extended a hand grabbed Barf (I'm gonna be sick) in a Force hold so the creature floated in mid-air and spun around then threw his arm down with his hand contorted in an open palm thrust sending Barf careening onto a lower platform with extreme force and speed so that the platform exploded into chunks when Barf hit it and went through it to land, impact crater style, into the platform below the other as its chunks rained down on him. The Sith landed on a platform high above, smiling to himself. Several of those, big, hunter birds schreeched and dove on their oppertunistic prey: Darth Vassisk.

Matroshka
Axel snapped out of it. " oooo so your name is John? " Stupid him he didnt pay enough attention. HE shook his head " what ever" He held out his hands as his fire wheels came into his hands. He smiled. In a matter of minutes Axel ran over to John. Running at 50 miles per hour he reached there. " good run" He said a little out of breath. "oo so you wanna play marco polo in the water ?" He hovered over the ground and flew towards John , leading behind him were massive flames. Axel was ready for a defensive and an offensive attack at this point

ESB -1138
(dragon47 you can't keep switching from different pokemon. Pick six to use per battle and that's it; and I know you only have used five thus far so that leaves one other pokemon to use)

Jack looked at the six water ghosts closing in on him. Jack started to spin his sword above him gaining speed and he jumped a few feet into the air and shouted, "SHOOTING STARS!!!" Suddenly comets came flying out of a perimeter of the sword swings; dozens of them mauling down the water ghosts and aim most of them towards Demyx. Jack had to conserve his energy not willing to wear himself down so early in the battle.

~~~~~
Leyna stood up and looked at the floating Phlegm. Leyna never faced a sith before or any force user for that matter. But it would seem that she never faced off against a paladin before. Leyna's pupils vanished and suddenly twelve bolts of lightning that came crashing down all turned heading straight for Phlegm in-closing her. The twelve bolts came from all corners trapping the sith within.

Jedireaper
(the way the blades are spinning would deflect those bolts.)

Matroshka
Demyx bolted out of the way dodging a few. A few got close and he played a high note and hit the them away turning them into nothing but dust as they came. His weapon couldnt hold out forever. As the last few came he ran towards Jack very fast, as a title wave of water followed behind Demyx. He ran to Jack and swung his guitar towards him with fast speed.

Obsidian Fury
Barf flipped up to his feet again and even though a little disoriented from the heavy impact, he was still fully capable of giving away quite the fight. So by starting with running at place, after a few seconds he dashed the arena as well, running from platform to platform with rapid jumps at high speed. As he ran, he gathered stone and shattered pieces from the platforms and almost like a machinegun did he start launching boulders and stone the size of himself- some even larger- towards the Sith Lord.

Darth Phlegm kept her eyes closed, took a deep breath and then extended her arms and legs, giving out a mighty scream that echoed across the entire arena. Around her, it looked almost as if the air turned solid and bended at her will, and as the lightings was about to strike her, they instead started flashing around her as if they struck a sort of orbit field. Her scream intensified and the solid air surrounding her grew at size and instead of striking her did the lighting bolts fly away from her, some going straight for Leyna.

Darth Phlegm dropped herself from the levitating state and landed on the ground with a knee and hand first and looked towards her advesary whom was being attacked by the same lighting bolts that was sent towards Darth Phlegm. She should know better than to use Force Repulse this early, and it was a miracle that it even worked. It was a master she yet had not mastered completely. She took the sabers back into her hands to not strain her force usage more than necessary, and with that she dashed towards Leyna with one saber in each hand.

ESB -1138
(And Leyna knows that how?)

Jack landed on his feet and looked up to see Demyx swinging his guitar at him. Jack was hit across the face by his weapon and stumbled back a bit but managed to keep his footing. Jack looked up again only to be swept away by the tidal wave. He was tossed underwater and swam up. He surfaced a few seconds later and got on a small island.

Jack stood to his feet coughing and looked over at Demyx. It would seem that Demyx had mastery over water so this arena gave him all the advantage. Jack embraced the hilt of his sword with both hands and got himself in a fighting stance. Jack was bleeding from his mouth but not much. He ran forward closing in on Demyx again and went in with a barrage of sword attacks. The attacks were fast and elegent as Jack focused on trying to break through Demyx's defenses.

~~~~~
Leyna's eyes widen at what Phlegm just did and one of the bolts of lightning struck her in the chest sending her flying back into a boulder. The impact caused a small crater on the boulder as Leyna landed on the ground. Leyna managed to stand back up and she saw the sith charging towards her. Leyna got in a defensive stance knowing it would take a while till she can reach full strength again after being struck by the bolt of lightning.

IvyTetskomi
Ivy slowly smiled as her fight was called. "About time!" yakui said in her head. "Yay! we get to fight!" Mercury replied after Yakui. "Don't get too cocky you two, he maybe small but He looks like he'll put up a challenge." Ivy retorted to Yakui and Mercury in her head. She turned to the small italiana man and smirked. "Well shall we?" she said.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Barf flipped up to his feet again and even though a little disoriented from the heavy impact, he was still fully capable of giving away quite the fight. So by starting with running at place, after a few seconds he dashed the arena as well, running from platform to platform with rapid jumps at high speed. As he ran, he gathered stone and shattered pieces from the platforms and almost like a machinegun did he start launching boulders and stone the size of himself- some even larger- towards the Sith Lord. Darth Vassisk's eyes locked onto the flying rocks and as they smashed into the platform he leaped over and with a flash his saber was out, one of the prey birds dove in, its claws sharpening for the Sith Lords back. Vassisk dropped his saber in the air as he dodged several rocks and with the Force he sent the saber back into the bird, its blood-red blade piercing the birds wing, and it schreeched, as the lightsaber slashing across its chest and up through its neck then it exited. Vassisk landed in a crouch with a hand on the platform as the saber sailed into his grip. The smoking, chalked bird dropped violently out of the sky, smoke whisping from its severed wounds. It fell in-front of Barf. As more rocks flew up at the Sith Lord he grabbed them with his Force grip and hurled them back.

JacopeX
Originally posted by dragon47
red took out red and white capsule devices and threw them in the air and they bursted with a white light then the llight formed into strange creatures

red:Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit,umbreon,hitmonlee,go

red:Umbreon Faint attack

Umbreon slid into its shadow and dissapeared without a trace and no sign of him anywhere

red:hitmonlee combo kick now Jacope X was impressed by Red's use of combat by taming other creatures to fight for him. He watches as Hitmolee goes for a combination of kicks at Jacope but he easily bloacks them all but the last one was caught. Jacope X then throws Hitmolee over his head and straight into the ground, leaving a crater. Jacope X jumps up to the ground and heelstomps Htimolee. Jacope X then jumps back away from the Pokemon and awaits to see if it will still attack.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by IvyToiletseat laughing out loud
Ivy slowly smiled as her fight was called. "About time!" yakui said in her head. "Yay! we get to fight!" Mercury replied after Yakui. "Don't get too cocky you two, he maybe small but He looks like he'll put up a challenge." Ivy retorted to Yakui and Mercury in her head. She turned to the small italiana man and smirked. "Well shall we?" she said. Mario nodded. "We shall." He finished his pizza and dashed off along beside Ivy. "I'm here because'a Bowser said he was i'll. You know of him?" Mario settled into a walk. "What is our'a arena... How will'a we see?"

IvyTetskomi
Originally posted by JediFARTripper laughing out loud
Mario nodded. "We shall." He finished his pizza and dashed off along beside Ivy. "I'm here because'a Bowser said he was i'll. You know of him?" Mario settled into a walk. "What is our'a arena... How will'a we see?"

"oh you may not be able to see... but I will be..." Ivy smirked as she stepped into the shadows of the arena. "Your up Yakui, the shadows are your specialty..." Ivy said in her head. "Oh you got that right!" Yakui said. Even in the shadows of the arena you could see a dim light flash for a breif second. Yakui grinned as Ivy's blood red hair was replaced with her silver hair, Red eyes replaced golden ones, Yakui's outfit replaced Ivy's and Yakui grinned. She spotted Mario and aimed her gun, 'This won't hurt.. much!" She exclaimed fireing the gun at him.

MadMel
Axel snapped out of it. " oooo so your name is John? " Stupid him he didnt pay enough attention. HE shook his head " what ever" He held out his hands as his fire wheels came into his hands. He smiled. In a matter of minutes Axel ran over to John. Running at 50 miles per hour he reached there. " good run" He said a little out of breath. "oo so you wanna play marco polo in the water ?" He hovered over the ground and flew towards John , leading behind him were massive flames. Axel was ready for a defensive and an offensive attack at this point
"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water..john considered it...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal....
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john..."i never was very good at comprehending human games" he said innocently.."as violent a race as you are, i naturally assumed your games involved hurting someone"

Jedireaper
(Night all!)

MadMel
(still morning here, but only for 40 minutes stick out tongue)
cya though big grin

Matroshka
(( Mad Mel you cant control my character thats Godmodding. I wont reply to this you need to leave it to me how much damage my character will take from a certain hit and what he does. Its based on fairness. If everyone was able to do that it would be unfair))

Matroshka
Originally posted by ESB -1138
(And Leyna knows that how?)

Jack landed on his feet and looked up to see Demyx swinging his guitar at him. Jack was hit across the face by his weapon and stumbled back a bit but managed to keep his footing. Jack looked up again only to be swept away by the tidal wave. He was tossed underwater and swam up. He surfaced a few seconds later and got on a small island.

Jack stood to his feet coughing and looked over at Demyx. It would seem that Demyx had mastery over water so this arena gave him all the advantage. Jack embraced the hilt of his sword with both hands and got himself in a fighting stance. Jack was bleeding from his mouth but not much. He ran forward closing in on Demyx again and went in with a barrage of sword attacks. The attacks were fast and elegent as Jack focused on trying to break through Demyx's defenses.

Demyx smiled as he saw that his attack worked well. He thought to himseld " well alright my first step to win" All of a sudden as Jack got up he frowned " wha to do now ..." As Jack made his move Demyx quinted his eyes "shit !" Demyx held up his sword almost closing his eyes waiting for the worst. Demyx was now scared

MadMel
((i did not once control your character, or decide how much damage he took...read my post properly erm))

dragon47
umbreon came out of jacopeX's shadow quietly and then jumped behind him unoticed then the pokemon trainer yelled to umbreon

Red:Now jacopeX its to late umbreon use iron tail on his neck

the dark dog appeared with his tail glowing umbreon's tail weighted at 1 million tons and that pressure struck jacopex in the neck full force

then umbreon finished faint attack grounding itself on the ring and surronding itself in dark energy and struck itself on to jacopeX's stomach full force

Matroshka
"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water..john considered it...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal....
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john..."i never was very good at comprehending human games" he said innocently.."as violent a race as you are, i naturally assumed your games involved hurting someone" " shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel..." 1 you decided what would happen to my character.

"john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john."

2 You completley used my character without me even posting what i could have done to counter attack all that . Its very much so bs

MadMel
" shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel..." 1 you decided what would happen to my character. i gave you character perfect blocking oppertunity erm

"john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john."

2 You completley used my character without me even posting what i could have done to counter attack all that . Its very much so bs
i didnt used your character, i gave you a chance to block, making the rest of the attacks useless..if you wish to continue arguing plz take it out of this thread and to the OOC thread erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Mario nodded. "We shall." He finished his pizza and dashed off along beside Ivy. "I'm here because'a Bowser said he was i'll. You know of him?" Mario settled into a walk. "What is our'a arena... How will'a we see?"

While Mario walked slowly there came a sonic boom. Mario entire upper body explodes into millions of pieces and there standing in front of hims was Sonic the Hedgehog. The blue hedgehog grinned as Mario's legs tumbled over to the ground and Sonic said, "what now?" And with that he used Chaos Control and vanished.

Jedireaper
(Will post soon)

Quincy
f you wish to continue arguing plz take it out of this thread and to the OOC thread erm

(he isn't arguing, don't make him out to look like an *******. He's just a little confused at your style)

IvyTetskomi
Cloud strife slowly strided into the main entrance to the arenas. He looked around and yawned. Cloud took a seat and atched the fight in the Shadow Arena. "Ivy... this should be intresting." He said with a slight grin.

Obsidian Fury
Darth Phlegm used the force to jump up into the air fairly high above Leyna and she used force push to press her advesary against the ground as she descended with a mighty vertical strike with her lightsaber straight at the blade of Leyna.

Barf did not count on the returning stones and several made impact on him despite his high speed, and he narrowly made it, not falling down from the platform, hanging on the edge and rapidly jumping back on feet. He roared in his own little way and furiously did he smash the ground beneath him, before starting to charge the Sith Lord. In the middle of his onrush, he jumped, and whilst midair did the little creature suddenly squeek. With a blinding flash did the creature grow in size and while still being midair did in Barf's place Rina appear and without a second of pause did she direct her hand against Vassisk and with a soft voice uttered the words "Rays of light"

From the palm of her hand, several rays of pure, solid light was shot towards the Sith Lord, and the woman landed on her knees at the platform. She however was quick up to her feet and placed herself in a defensive position, watching the solid light go for her advesary.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
"oh you may not be able to see... but I will be..." Ivy smirked as she stepped into the shadows of the arena. "Your up Yakui, the shadows are your specialty..." Ivy said in her head. "Oh you got that right!" Yakui said. Even in the shadows of the arena you could see a dim light flash for a breif second. Yakui grinned as Ivy's blood red hair was replaced with her silver hair, Red eyes replaced golden ones, Yakui's outfit replaced Ivy's and Yakui grinned. She spotted Mario and aimed her gun, 'This won't hurt.. much!" She exclaimed fireing the gun at him. After Mario exploded, Sonic left the scene, and the bullet tore into the ground, Lieutenant Loran 'Rek' Mirez from the acclaimed Role Play series by Just Jacob: Hazmat, leaped through the portal, he landed with a roll, swinging his rifle around, the optic scope picked up on Yakui's heat signature and he let lose a flurry of bullets.

A loud speaker filled the air with a voice. "Attention Ultimate Fighters, due to Super Mario's illegal entry, the fight in the Shadow arena has been altered. Late entry: Loran 'Rek' Mirez will now fight Ivy Tetskomi."

ESB -1138
Jack came down swinging heavily striking Demyx's risen water guitar. The impact caused the small island to break into small pieces. Jack was suspended in the air and continued to maul down on Demyx swinging his Celestial Sword with the up most skill. At times he moved so fast he left afterimages of himself. Jack finished his attack by spinning himself around at fast speeds with his sword parallel to the surface of the water and with that Jack sent three shock waves spreading quickly.

~~~~~
Leyna fell to her knees due to the push and rolled out of Phlegm's way. Leyna stumbled back onto her feet and she started to harness her energy into the blade of her right sword. Leyna swung the blade downward in the direction of the sith sending hundreds of tiny energy blades at the apprentice.

IvyTetskomi
After Mario exploded, Sonic left the scene, and the bullet tore into the ground, Lieutenant Loran 'Rek' Mirez from the acclaimed Role Play series by Just Jacob: Hazmat, leaped through the portal, he landed with a roll, swinging his rifle around, the optic scope picked up on Yakui's heat signature and he let lose a flurry of bullets.

A loud speaker filled the air with a voice. "Attention Ultimate Fighters, due to Super Mario's illegal entry, the fight in the Shadow arena has been altered. Late entry: Loran 'Rek' Mirez will now fight Ivy Tetskomi."

"shit.." Yakui jumped and dodged the round bullets, just barely. she cringed in pain as a trickle of blood ran down her leg. "What going on?!" Mercury asked, extremely worried. "It's nothing! who is this guy?" she said in her head. "From the looks of it Yakui... your worst nightmare." Ivy said. "Oh shut up, I'll find a way to beat this guy." Yakui told them. She raised her right hand and shrouded herself in darkness and most of the arena with her. She quickly reloaded her gun and aimed for Rek's right leg. she shot a round of quick fire bullets at him hopeing they'd hit their target, if not she had a backup plan.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Posidon Ferry
Barf did not count on the returning stones and several made impact on him despite his high speed, and he narrowly made it, not falling down from the platform, hanging on the edge and rapidly jumping back on feet. He roared in his own little way and furiously did he smash the ground beneath him, before starting to charge the Sith Lord. In the middle of his onrush, he jumped, and whilst midair did the little creature suddenly squeek. With a blinding flash did the creature grow in size and while still being midair did in Barf's place Rina appear and without a second of pause did she direct her hand against Vassisk and with a soft voice uttered the words "Rays of light"

From the palm of her hand, several rays of pure, solid light was shot towards the Sith Lord, and the woman landed on her knees at the platform. She however was quick up to her feet and placed herself in a defensive position, watching the solid light go for her advesary. Darth Vassisk stood from his crouch and watched as his opponent transform from the small Kyat shaped thing into a human, who must have been Rina. She sent several bars of light that looked like white blaster shots at him, he couldn't risk blocking them with his saber in-case they passed through it, and he was starting to tire from all the Force exertion he had done thus far. Though even with that in mind he raised his hand and tapped into his Force Manipulation, figured out the physical principals of the the light and swapped around the velosity to redirect them. After less than a tenth of a second the bolts haulted a meter before the Sith as his yellow eyes shined the shots redirected themselves towards Yakui. To anyone watching it would have seemed like he had held his hand up and the bolts of solid light reversed rapidly. It seemed so simple. In actual fact it took a lot to do and the Sith Lord felt a little exhausted.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by IvyToiletseat laughing out loud (sorry)
"shit.." Yakui jumped and dodged the round bullets, just barely. she cringed in pain as a trickle of blood ran down her leg. "What going on?!" Mercury asked, extremely worried. "It's nothing! who is this guy?" she said in her head. "From the looks of it Yakui... your worst nightmare." Ivy said. "Oh shut up, I'll find a way to beat this guy." Yakui told them. She raised her right hand and shrouded herself in darkness and most of the arena with her. She quickly reloaded her gun and aimed for Rek's right leg. she shot a round of quick fire bullets at him hopeing they'd hit their target, if not she had a backup plan. The bullets his the armour plate on his leg and made slight pock-marked dents. Rek was wearing a full body tactical Hazard suit ((see game: Area 51, or the Role Play: Hazmat Team Alpha Sign-up)) which was pretty much bullet proof though it could still be damaged. The suits helmet covered his entire head and an air filter and tank ran into his suit, which supplied cooled or warmed oxygen by preferance to him. A vizor allowed him to see and contained a small computer which calculated tactical data, while his suit, and all his guns contained built in flash-lights. He was currently using infra vision to track his target. He also was carrying deul Dostevi pistols, a dagger, sachel charges, grenades and a sword. Raising his rifle he fired another burst of bullets. "I'll be more of a challenge than Mario. Huh?" Rek smiled and began to walk towards Tetskomi.

IvyTetskomi
"damn he can see me..." Yakui muttered. "told you... your worst nightmare.." ivy mocked. "you wanna be such a smartass why don't you come out here and fight him then?!" yakui xclaimed. "Maybe i will!" ivy yelled back. "Will you two please stop! yakui if you can't hadle him let one of us fight him then." Mercury said. "No! I can beat him." yakui said. "Stop argueing with yourself ok? your bullets won't penetrate his armour you need to come up wih a better stratagy." Ivy said. "Like?" Yakui asked. "I know! I know!" mercury exclaimed. "yes Mercury... quick switch..." Ivy said. Yakui ran to one end of the feild dodging all of the bullets aimed for her. She reloaded her M40-rifle yet agian and fired a round of bullets agian, only these bullets were covered in acid.

Jedireaper
(acid that does what?)

IvyTetskomi
(oops lol i mean they werent covered in acid i meant poison lol)

Jedireaper
(Poison that does what, exactly?)

IvyTetskomi
damn he can see me..." Yakui muttered. "told you... your worst nightmare.." ivy mocked. "you wanna be such a smartass why don't you come out here and fight him then?!" yakui xclaimed. "Maybe i will!" ivy yelled back. "Will you two please stop! yakui if you can't hadle him let one of us fight him then." Mercury said. "No! I can beat him." yakui said. "Stop argueing with yourself ok? your bullets won't penetrate his armour you need to come up wih a better stratagy." Ivy said. "Like?" Yakui asked. "I know! I know!" mercury exclaimed. "yes Mercury... quick switch..." Ivy said. Yakui ran to one end of the feild dodging all of the bullets aimed for her. She reloaded her M40-rifle yet agian and fired a round of bullets agian, only these bullets were covered in poison. EDIT: yakui could only hope that these would go throught the armour. "You idiot! pioson?! ugh what will I do with you?!" Ivy exclaimed.

Jedireaper
The simple fact that a Hazmat suit, especially a tactical one as this, was built to withstand toxic, volatile chemicals and radiation eluded Rek's opponant and the poison shots panged off of his armour. Rek lowered his weapon and, with an armoured and gloved hand he wiped the small amount of poision liquid that had smeared onto his chest plate. "Interesting stuff." He continued walking, no longer firing, not bothering. Instead he turned on his light emmiters and his suits inner face plate lit up. He raised his assault rifle and sweeped the beam across the vast expanse of darkness while keeping an eye on Yakui's locatin on the infra scanner in his suit.

((Can you post the dialogue for each seperate personality on a seperate line because its confusing as to who is speaking .. I'll give an example in a minute))

(I won't let you kill Rek, but he is not invincible. You will find a weakness to exploit, and maybe have a good chance of winning.)

IvyTetskomi
Yakui was frozen like a deer caught in the bright headlights of a car.

Ivy: (in yakui's head)ok that is it! Mercury your up!

In the next moment Yakui's hair went from silver to blue, eyes red to lime green, outfit from Yakui's dark colors to Mercury light colored dress. Mercury jumped back into the darkness.

Mercury: (in her head) What am I to do?! I'm not good with the dark!

Ivy: (back to merc in merc's head) you should be, your are life after all life consists of all kinds of dark. You'll have to withstand til Yakui is back to herself.

Yakui: (in merc's head randomly) One bird for two stones is the price of a worm and the early bird!

Mercury: (in her head) oh she is looney... alright let's see what i can do...

Ivy: (muttering in merc's head) that's what happens when she "sees the light"

Mercury drew her two wave swords and dug a deep hole, jumped in and dug a series of tunnels, her prescence unknown to Rek.

Jedireaper
Rek saw what she did and frowned. He took out a satchel charge and ran over to the hole and set the exloives timer, he dropped the bomb into the hole and sun on his heals as the counter went from 5 he ran. "Shit!" He dived and rolled.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .....0" The exlosive flamed up in a huge ball of fire the created a massive crater in the ground. The orange flame lit up the arena and the flames travelled down the tunnel in a wall of flame behind Mercury.

IvyTetskomi
Mercury grinned, she had jumped out of that underground pathway just seconds after Rek had threw the explosive into the hole. She closed her eyes as Ivy took back over, blue hair replaced with blood red hair, lime green eyes to golden eyes, and Merc's clothes to Ivy's clothes. ivy ran up behind Rek, the arua of light flowing from her hands and feet, she did a high kick into the back of his armour knowing that he'd probably think she was an idiot for doing that because supposedly she was without great power but what Rek didn't know was that one of Ivy's high kicks could penetrate through the strongest armour. all Ivy could do was hope that the kick connected perfectly or all it would do was crack the armour weakly.

Jedireaper
A reflection of light from behind him caused him to spin around. He saw the kick coming and had three options, duck and counter, use his motion to slam his rifle into her face as she kicked him or grab her foot and block her attack. As his eyes flickered across Ivy's face. Second option. Using his perpetual motion he carried his assault rifle hard into Ivy's face, slamming it home. Then her kick struck his side and he was knocked away from her as he heard his body suit dent a little, it didn't crack. He landed on his side and the metal scraped on the ground. "Ahh!" He slowly stood up. ((you have no idea what Rek can really do, with or without his suit. ))

Jedireaper
Darth Vassisk stood from his crouch and watched as his opponent transform from the small Kyat shaped thing into a human, who must have been Rina. She sent several bars of light that looked like white blaster shots at him, he couldn't risk blocking them with his saber in-case they passed through it, and he was starting to tire from all the Force exertion he had done thus far. Though even with that in mind he raised his hand and tapped into his Force Manipulation, figured out the physical principals of the the light and swapped around the velosity to redirect them. After less than a tenth of a second the bolts haulted a meter before the Sith as his yellow eyes shined the shots redirected themselves towards Rina. To anyone watching it would have seemed like he had held his hand up and the bolts of solid light reversed rapidly. It seemed so simple. In actual fact it took a lot to do and the Sith Lord felt a little exhausted.

IvyTetskomi
Ivy flew backwards heading towards a wall. ivy quickly flipped and her feet landed solid agianst the wall, she ran the length of it to Rek and tried for a double kick, if that didn't land Ivy would spin kick, if THAT didn't work... Ivy grinned. She could already feel her healing system kicking in and the mark on her face started dissappearing.
(ooo a GOOD challenge, trust me she may seem weak now but Ivy, let alone Mercury and Yakui, have a few tricks up their sleeves...)

Jedireaper
Rek rolled and brought his fist across, punching Ivy's leg at the join, nearly shattering the knee joint and knocking Ivy off balance. He then grabbed her to stop her from falling and slammed her back into the wall. Rek let her drop. (Do your worst stick out tongue )

lilk82394
Sora stepped onto the City Arena. It was filled with buildings just like a city.

Sora: Im going to have fun

Matroshka
Jack came down swinging heavily striking Demyx's risen water guitar. The impact caused the small island to break into small pieces. Jack was suspended in the air and continued to maul down on Demyx swinging his Celestial Sword with the up most skill. At times he moved so fast he left afterimages of himself. Jack finished his attack by spinning himself around at fast speeds with his sword parallel to the surface of the water and with that Jack sent three shock waves spreading quickly. " DAMM YOU !!!!" He played a tune with his available fingure. Before he could give the command Demyx was hit by the last attacks sending him flying accross the ocean. With what strength he had he crawled to an island before anything in the water could get him. His guitar he picked up. A huge creature then popped up " AHHHH !!!!" It looked like it aate Demyx

Quincy
The inside of the Fire arena was just like you would imagine it would look like. It was the smallest of the arenas, an attribute that Yusuke thought was ironic, seeing as how the primary objective was to avoid the swirling lava from the active volcano, yet there was nowhere to go to hide.

"Jeez who turned up the heat in this place? You'd think the gods of the universe could throw down for a new air conditioner or something..." Yusuke thought out loud, with that air of a sarcastic teenager.

He scanned his surroundings. The level area of fighting was indeed small, but that wouldn't hinder Yusuke's fighting abilities. In fact, it would only help, as Yusuke's main strength was his up close combat ability. He removed his jacket and threw it aside, preparing for the first round of the tournament. But...

"Hey! God Guys! Where the hell is the guy I'm supposed to fight!? He didn't run out on me did he?" Yusuke yelled, waving to the entrance of the Volcano.

When no answer arrived, Yusuke's eyes boldened. He was about to give the gods a piece of his mind, when he realized that the other fights were being shown from floating monitors around the arena. With fierce battle ready eyes, Yusuke focused on the other warriors...

MadMel
Originally posted by Quincy
(he isn't arguing, don't make him out to look like an *******. He's just a little confused at your style)
((ill try to rewrite it, even though it ruins the purpose of the original post erm))

"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty in axel's direction...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water, and as every person knows, water can make 1000 volts a lot more..john thought fast...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water, provided the electricty acutally connected....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal..it takes a little bit of tricky magic, but who better to do it than john?
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it had no ill effect, but served only to remove axel from the balance...in other words, it would make axel immortal, but only for a short time..john had roughly three seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he slashed at him with his scythe, and while axel couldnt die, he would certainly feel the pain..if successful this swipe would knock axel into the water..if not, then no harm was done, which ironicaly was not part of the plan...
realising his seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and place him on the river bank the opposite side of john..he had acted so fast that even he wasnt sure if his attack was successful..

ESB -1138
Jack stood there as the water creature devoured (he guesses) Demyx. Jack stood with a confused look on his face and said, "that was anticlimactic..." Jack kept his sword in hand and waited and waited. Jack yawned and shook his head.

~~~~~
"No...you won't," Sefirah said appearing in front of Sora armed with the Enfer Sword. The black blade shimmered and the Harvester of Death started to harness his celestial energy. The two warriors appeared on top of the Empire Strike State Building in New York City where the battle took place. Millions of people roamed the streets below.

IvyTetskomi
Rek rolled and brought his fist across, punching Ivy's leg at the join, nearly shattering the knee joint and knocking Ivy off balance. He then grabbed her to stop her from falling and slammed her back into the wall. Rek let her drop. (Do your worst stick out tongue )

Ivy dropped but as she did Yakui took her place. Yakui grinned as she stood striaght up. "Hello agian..." Yakui swung her fist at his face, just like Ivy Yakui had brutal strength as well. Even thought the siste shared the same body, when they switched what ever injuries they had went with them, giving the next sister a fully healed body and mind. Yakui knew he'd dodge her fist, just from watching ivy fight him, so she drew her M40-rifle with her free hand and swung it at his hip hopeing one of the two would connect.

Cloud watched asYakui went to Mercury, Mercury to Ivy, and now Ivy back to Yakui. "hmmm seems to me like they're using each others strengths to find his weaknesses. Ivy was extremely hurt so Yakui took over right then and there instead of letting Ivy try for herself. They've got a pretty good stratagy... except Rek wouldve been down and out by now if I had would have been fighting him... but then agian I shouldnt underestimate him, seeing as Ivy is a very stronge woman." cloud said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

(i wont be online all day cause of my moms bf so ill reply tommorrow.)

Matroshka
Jack stood there as the water creature devoured (he guesses) Demyx. Jack stood with a confused look on his face and said, "that was anticlimactic..." Jack kept his sword in hand and waited and waited. Jack yawned and shook his head.

A loud rumble came from within the creature. It plunged out of the water and a blast of light blew up the top of its head as Demyx came out. " DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He soared across the water with even more title waves this time. Demyx was using all his might. He raised his guitar to attack Jack.. " I WONT LOOSE !" Demyx said as he speeded towards Jack

Matroshka
((ill try to rewrite it, even though it ruins the purpose of the original post erm))

"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty in axel's direction...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water, and as every person knows, water can make 1000 volts a lot more..john thought fast...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water, provided the electricty acutally connected....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal..it takes a little bit of tricky magic, but who better to do it than john?
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it had no ill effect, but served only to remove axel from the balance...in other words, it would make axel immortal, but only for a short time..john had roughly three seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he slashed at him with his scythe, and while axel couldnt die, he would certainly feel the pain..if successful this swipe would knock axel into the water..if not, then no harm was done, which ironicaly was not part of the plan...
realising his seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and place him on the river bank the opposite side of john..he had acted so fast that even he wasnt sure if his attack was successful.. (( just give John the win, i seem to be more of the kinda RP person that doesnt fight in a RP >.< I dont know why ))" I forfit " Axel raised his hand to show that he was done. Somthing else was on his mind besides fighting , somthing much else.

Nozdormu
"Nightmare never runs, so neither will I" The strong of the near ten feet tall knight sounded as he marched into the fiery arena, sword and shield in hand. He spread his four wings wide and within his blue helmet a pair of red eyes glew. He walked up to his starting position and turned his head to the man he was going to fight.

"This is just a child" He said, turning his head towards the exit of the arena, hoping someone would hear him. He did not want to fight one of this age. There was too much ahead of the boy. He then turned his head back towards Yusuke and sighed. He sheeted his sword by his waiste and placed his shield over his back. Predecessor had fought entities from ancient times, the size of skyscrapes without effort. He did not desire someone who looked like he was not even done with school.

Either way, he kneeled and clenched his fists together "Light give me strength, and forgive me for what I'm about to do" he said to himself with his eyes closed.

MadMel
(( just give John the win, i seem to be more of the kinda RP person that doesnt fight in a RP >.< I dont know why ))" I forfit " Axel raised his hand to show that he was done. Somthing else was on his mind besides fighting , somthing much else.
"i respect a fighter who can handle his priorities" john said, serious for once..."good luck with whatever happens here..i feel there is more to this tournament than meets the eye, and we should all be on our guard...good day" and with that john bowed and walked out...the crowds were booing loudly..they wanted a match..john frowned...'no respect' he thought, and waved his hands at the angry spectators..they all suddenly fell silent..their mouths moved but no sound seem to reach the fighters.."telekinetic soundproof barriers" he muttered quietly before leaving.."try yelling through that you morons..."

Matroshka
"i respect a fighter who can handle his priorities" john said, serious for once..."good luck with whatever happens here..i feel there is more to this tournament than meets the eye, and we should all be on our guard...good day" and with that john bowed and walked out...the crowds were booing loudly..they wanted a match..john frowned...'no respect' he thought, and waved his hands at the angry spectators..they all suddenly fell silent..their mouths moved but no sound seem to reach the fighters.."telekinetic soundproof barriers" he muttered quietly before leaving.."try yelling through that you morons..." Axel smiled as John walked out. He followed behind. He heard people cursing and yelling calling him mean names. He didnt care about a fight agiasnt somone he didnt know. He would only fight somone who has wronged him. He knew damn sure of that. Axel walked around to the adience to ..." Larxene ..... why are you here ?" She smirked " you gave up just like that, im disappointed" Axel itched the back of his head. " ye I ..." Suddenly somone threw there drink at him. "YOU SUCK" He saw who did it and ran over to him. With Axels fast speed he grabed the person by the throat and pined him to the ground. The person was speechless at the quick past. Not even 19 years old and yet he asked for death but Axel let him go " Larxene meet me at the food court." He rushed out of the annoying crowds

Jedireaper
"Agh!" Ivy dropped on her bad leg but as she did Yakui took her place.

Yakui grinned as she stood striaght up. "Hello agian..." Yakui swung her fist at his face.

Just like Ivy, Yakui had brutal strength, and even though her sisters shared the same body, when they switched, what ever injuries they had went with them, giving the next sister a fully healed body and mind.

Yakui knew he'd dodge her fist, just from watching ivy fight him, so she drew her M40-rifle with her free hand and swung it at his hip hopeing one of the two would connect.

Cloud watched asYakui went to Mercury, Mercury to Ivy, and now Ivy back to Yakui. "Hmmm... seems to me like they're using each others strengths to find his weaknesses. Ivy was extremely hurt so Yakui took over right then and there instead of letting Ivy try for herself. They've got a pretty good stratagy going... except Rek would've been down and out by now if he'd have been fighting me... but then again I shouldnt underestimate him, seeing as Ivy is a very strong woman." Cloud asserted himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and prepared for a long wait.

((I have edited your post, corrected some of the grammer, and seperated the Cloud guy from the others comopletely as he is in a different location. What ya think?))

Rek saw the fist swung at his face and caught the reflection of the rifle swung at his hip through the vizor. In one skillfull, sweeping motion, Rek twisted his torso around slmming his hands onto the rifle while ducking underneath the swing. With his grip on the rifle and his bent over position, he wrentched the gun out of Yakui's hand and using his sideways movement, from taking the gun from her, he slammed his shoulder into Yakui's gut, forcing her body back into the wall once more. His hand let go of the rifle and with his arms own motion from ripping it from her grasp, it sailed across the arena and clattered to the ground somewhere in the darkness. His own assault rifle lost in the grounds too. (stick out tongue your move, c'mon! I believe in you!)

IvyTetskomi
((I have edited your post, corrected some of the grammer, and seperated the Cloud guy from the others comopletely as he is in a different location. What ya think?))

Rek saw the fist swung at his face and caught the reflection of the rifle swung at his hip through the vizor. In one skillfull, sweeping motion, Rek twisted his torso around slmming his hands onto the rifle while ducking underneath the swing. With his grip on the rifle and his bent over position, he wrentched the gun out of Yakui's hand and using his sideways movement, from taking the gun from her, he slammed his shoulder into Yakui's gut, forcing her body back into the wall once more. His hand let go of the rifle and with his arms own motion from ripping it from her grasp, it sailed across the arena and clattered to the ground somewhere in the darkness. His own assault rifle lost in the grounds too. (stick out tongue your move, c'mon! I believe in you!)

(really good wink )

Cloud grinned, "oh yeah he's alot stronger than I thought he was. He'll be a huge challenge for Ivy and her sisters." Cloud said with a content look on his face.

Yakui slammed into the wall but as the dust cleared around the wall she was gone. Coming out of no where Mercury went stright for a takle. She knew that he'd dodge this too like he dodged Ivy's and Yakui's attacks. weapons can't stop him and neither could brutal strength. mercury had almost had about enough of this. She had to figure out his weakness and fast. Then Mercury had it, when she takled him, before he could throw her far from him, she aimed a high kick towards his head, a low kick towards his thigh, a punch towards his chest and, with her free hand, she would grab any part of his armour and try to rip it off.

Jedireaper
((finally figured it out huh? though weapons can stop him, he is not indestructable just takes a while. Please don't remove his helmet/vizor just yet, the rest is fine! wink good thinking by the way!))

Rek took the tackle head on and fell back, placing a foot on his opponants chest as he hit the ground and rolled back, instantly sending Mercury into the air to skid on the ground. He finished the roll and came up with his back to his oponant. "Kinda unfair isn't it," he grinned behind his suits helmet lights, "that I have this suit and you don't." He turned back to his opponany as she picked herself up from the dust, his suits powerful, personal beam lights on her. "No wait, it is fair, you got three lives, I got this suit." He spotted his assault rifle and picked it up.

IvyTetskomi
(hehe... )

Mercury grinned as she drew her two wave swords. "Hit me with your best shot." Mercury was confident he'd do it to. But the problem with her wave sword compared to Yakui's M40-rifle and Ivy's katana was that she could dodge any kind of bullet sent at her with her blades. they were wide enough to protect her and heavy enough to be the price of their protectiveness. As soon as he'd come after her or shot as many explosives he had at her she'd attack full on.

Ivy: no... I'm not ready yet Merc.

Yakui: I've almost got her done, hold him off as long as possible.

Mercury grumbled but decided to stick with her plan, seeing as she was the smarter of the three.

Cloud watched with great intrest. "Maybe by the time they either win or lose they can watch me in the arena.. this is very intresting to watch..." he said.

Jedireaper
Rek saw her draw the two wave swords. He lowered his weapon and regarded his opponant thoughtfully. "What... now your buying time to figure out a strategy?" He asked. Rek slowly started walking forward, slinging his rifle onto his back. He raised his hands up and unclipped the magnetic seal on his helmet and raised it off his head letting his medium length hair fall free.

IvyTetskomi
Mercury stood there still holding her wave swords in a protective manner. 'damn him...' she thought to herself.

Ivy: mercury, what's going on?

Yakui: damn... he removed his helmet.

Ivy: how is that a bad thing?

Yakui: look for yourself...

Ivy: oh.... damn.

Mercury waited for him to attack knowing that, maybe now he'd strike quicker than before.

lilk82394
Sora: Hmph. Lets end this quick.

Sora lighted up the top of the building. He floated about 10 inches of of it. The people below make similarities like he is a phoenix. Sora's attire changed Silver with black flames that gleam in the sun. His Oblivion Keyblade and his Fernir he took from Sephiroth with give the most possible damage and good reach. Aura all around that would even get a squirrels attention.

Sora: Lets do this!

Jedireaper
Rek noticed a chance to relax a little, so he casually walked towards the one woman, whom had three minds. "I'm Rek." He introduced himself with a smile. "I don't believe you even knew I was your opponant." He replaced his helmet so he wasn't carrying the damn thing, it pressurisd and his voice came out metallic and filtered. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, USMC-Hazmat." He stuck out a hand. "No foul play, just being a good sports man."

IvyTetskomi
Mercury look dumbfounded,

Mercury: what do I do?

Ivy: nothing...

mercury was replaced with Ivy and Ivy smiled at Rek, she shook (sp?) his hand,"I'm Ivy Tetskomi...." Ivy was replaced with Yakui, "Yakui Tetskomi...." Yakui was replaced with Mercury, "... uh... Mercury Tetskomi?" Mercury was agian, replaced with Ivy. "I kno confusing right? We're light, dark, and life. we are the angels of darkness." Ivy said then smirked, "Let's get this batlle back underway..shall we?"

Jedireaper
Rek nodded and turned his back to her, he began walking away. "Nice to fight you all."

IvyTetskomi
Ivy stanced herself, "Let's see what your made of.." she mummbled. she clentched her hands into fists and waited for his next move, considering she didnt like to be sneak and get a cheap shot on him. She wanted him to defend himself from her. as soon as he got far enough from her, Ivy charged at him going for his gut but she smirked.

IvyTetskomi
(I'll be back on tommorrow sometime... i g2g byes!)

Jedireaper
Rek would not permit himself to attack this girl first, again, so as he turned around. Rek saw the punch aimed at his gut, thus he let the punch in and with a carefully timed counter move, curving around the punch and sweeping his foot under her, managed to trip Ivy up. "Sorry..."

Quincy
Originally posted by Nozdormu
"Nightmare never runs, so neither will I" The strong of the near ten feet tall knight sounded as he marched into the fiery arena, sword and shield in hand. He spread his four wings wide and within his blue helmet a pair of red eyes glew. He walked up to his starting position and turned his head to the man he was going to fight.

"This is just a child" He said, turning his head towards the exit of the arena, hoping someone would hear him. He did not want to fight one of this age. There was too much ahead of the boy. He then turned his head back towards Yusuke and sighed. He sheeted his sword by his waiste and placed his shield over his back. Predecessor had fought entities from ancient times, the size of skyscrapes without effort. He did not desire someone who looked like he was not even done with school.

Either way, he kneeled and clenched his fists together "Light give me strength, and forgive me for what I'm about to do" he said to himself with his eyes closed.

"Go On! Do It! Kick His Ass!"

Yusuke was still caught up in the other fights, watching intently as his fellow warriors took on tremendous battles. With his fighting spirit finally flaring up, Yusuke started throwing punches throughout the air, the rush of a fight starting to really kick in. The duels were fierce, and Yusuke was so interested that he didn't realize that his opponent had finally made his appearance into the Arena. And he sure made an entrance all right.

Out of the corner of his eye, Yusuke was blinded by a short flash of blue light.

"Eh? What the he-?" Yusuke stammered, turning around. Then his opponent came into view. A hulking behemoth in a suit of shining blue armor. He brandished a sword as big as Yusuke and twice as heavy, and shield that could block a mace. His eyes narrowing, Yusuke glared at the man, who spread four large rather feminine looking wings outward, and who's eyes glew red.

"Well I gotta say you aren't the first guy I've seen with armor that tough. Although this guy was much taller than you..." Yusuke said outloud, without introducing himself. Yusuke was recalling his exploits in the Dark Tournament - The most feared undergrounding fighting competition in the world, and how the team Yusuke captained fought a giant knight named Bui in the final rounds of the fight. Bui was defeated by Yusuke's friend Hiei, a being weaker than Yusuke himself...

Yusuke was about to speak up again when the Knight said outloud, in a rather disappointed and annoyed voice "This is just a child..."

Yusuke's eyes darkened. But not with anger, as his opponent was trying to gaud, but excitement. If there was one thing that Yusuke Urameshi had learned during his time as Spirit Detective for all of Spirit World, it was that his opponents had all underestimated his power, simply because of his age. But that had always turned out for Yusuke's advantage. The more he fought, the more his battle power grew, and his opponents never took into account of Yusuke's own demonic heritage...

The Knight standing between Yusuke and victory made the mistake of sheathing his giant sword. For in that one second, Yusuke's spiritual energy flared, and in almost a blur of movement, was across the arena, throwing a hard right hook into the giant metallic chest plate of Nightmare's....

"I get it, your armor is there for defense. But something I kinda came up with on my own is that if you have to win a fight wearing a giant metal pants, you aren't much of a warrior underneath them!" Yusuke's smart alec demeanor got the best of him, as the armor of hi s opponent crevassed inward under his fist.

"And newsflash! The Helmet is lame!'' Yusuke jumped upward quickly, and with his powerful legs, spun his left around the air, with his right planted firmly, and connecting into his enemy's metallic mask.

MadMel
"i wouldnt underestimate him, kiddo" john said to himself, watching the fight between yusuke and his giant opponent from a high vantage point..john knew that the kid was partially right - one need not fully relly on his equipment to win the battle...however, the armour Predecessor possessed was like nothing john had seen before, and he was impressed with the handiwork...whoever made that armour was not an expert, but a prodigy...
john suddenly remembered..he had not yet said hello to jacopeX..maybe now would be a good time to check up on his old friend...john teleported to the small stands in the ice arena, and watched as jacopeX did battle with the poke'mon trainer..

Obsidian Fury
Rina was caught of guard when the rays was reflected. Unprepared she jumped backwards but without the required precision and timing in the matter. Whilst midair she was struck by the ray of pure light and even though she formed a shield of energy in front of her- the ray penetrated it like nothing but air, struck Rina's leg and penetrated the leg as well. With a loud screech, Rina cried in agony and fell to the ground.

This however, was not that much of a danger to the fight. She could manage without a leg and she could do so rather well if asking herself. She trough magic recovered to her feet with a whirl and knelt.

She then took a brief pause, looking at her hands. Her eyes then raced down her body and she discovered she stood in the nude. A chill traveled down her spine, but she knew this was not the time for embaressment. If she defeated this man, no one would ever know. Her eyes then drifted away to a camera, and realised this was both being sent out to viewers and recorded. With a long, withdrawn sigh she stood up straight and her hands glew bright white.

"For this you will burn" She angrily said, staring at the Sith lord in anger, as if blaming it all on him while she in fact was the one that willingly took Barf's place.

((Will post with my other character soon))

ESB -1138
Jack's eyes widen as Demyx can blazing at him. "Dang," Jack uttered seeing all the tidal waves approaching Jack. Jack knew he had two choices; (1) take Demyx on at full strength or (2) run like a scared little forest elf and deep down Jack knew the correct answer. He knew why he came here and he knew why he was in this fight. So really Jack didn't have a choice in the matter. Jack took a deep breath and he gripped the hilt of his weapon with both hands.

Jack stood waiting for Demyx as he harnesses his celestial energy. Jack was going to counterattack Demyx's attack and let the tidal waves take them both down.

~~~~~
Sefirah gazed at Sora and grinned before speaking, "how weak. Is this truly your best? I won't even have to use 5% of my power." Sefirah told Sora and slammed the edge of his sword into the rooftop of the Empire Building. Sefirah folded his arms and waited for Sora to make the first move.

Matroshka
Demyx jumped up and slashed agianst Jacks weapon. " crap ..." The waves were going to take them both if he didnt move in a few seconds. ( sorry for short post with Demyx )

~~~~~~~~ MEANWHILE

Axel went to talk to Larxene. " anyway what is it ? " She smiled " Zexion is here you know ?" Axel raised an eyebrow " and why do i care ?" SHe giggled " dont be so mean , he will most likely fight. Maybe better than you." Axel shook his head "i told you i really only fight people that hurt me in some way" " Thats not how it use to be " Axel shook his head "well i dont have to explain to you." Axel turned around and walked away. "AXEL WAIT !" He didnt stop, he was actually walking were John was headed. To watch the other fight between Jacope and the Poke'mon trainer.

lilk82394
Sora laughed.

Sora: This isnt even half of 1% of my power. Your so nieve(bad spelling). Dont underestimate me. You dont want to see my full power.

Sora dissapeared out of anyones sight.

Sora: Oh, Sefirah, im over here. No, im over here.

Sora was completely gone and there was nothng for Sefirah to do to him.

Sora: Heh

ESB -1138
"Hope you can swim!!" Jack yelled out as the waves engulfed the two. Jack was thrown deep into the endless (and I mean endless) depths of the ocean. Jack was tossed deep into the ocean barely conscious. He shook himself awake and slowly tried to return to the top of the sea. His body in utter pain from the impact of the waves that felt like nothing but bricks running over his entire body. Blood exploded from his left arm and that brought the attention of the terrible beast; the Leviathan.

~~~~~
"Pathetic." Sefirah replied to this inferior being's sad attempt to seem stronger. "5 minutes...that's all I'm giving you. Once those five minutes are up I'm going to finish you and end this match.

Sefirah stood motionless with his eyes closed. He was going to give Sora just 5 minutes before he takes him down.

Matroshka
Demyx was pushed agiasnt the under water reefs and grounds. He could barley feel his body. He floated up to a island. His left eye was cut , all he could feel was blood coming from his head and over his eye. He pulled out a rag that he kept in his pocket. He wiped off the sand and crap from it and tied it around his eye. He slowley got up. His leg was in great pain. He turned around and there he saw Jack. " holy hell" Not only did the attack hurt Demyx when it was his elelment but Jack actually managed to survive.

Demyx started limping in pain towards him. He coughed a little bit of water out of his lungs and spit. He notcied Jacks arm. " ya know , i didnt think anyone could live threw that" He coughed up some more water. He started to limp closer to Jack. He saw his arm was bleeding into the water. Demyx held out his hand and his guitar appeared. " awh" His body ached. Demyx sat down. He looked at Jack then his guitar. Demyx was so light headed. He looked at his guitar and started to play a soft tune. He was attempting to heal himself but it didnt work. " dammit" A rumble then shook the island " shit ! what was that " Demyx limped up. He remembered the rumble from when he almost became a meal for a sea creature.

JacopeX
umbreon came out of jacopeX's shadow quietly and then jumped behind him unoticed then the pokemon trainer yelled to umbreon

Red:Now jacopeX its to late umbreon use iron tail on his neck

the dark dog appeared with his tail glowing umbreon's tail weighted at 1 million tons and that pressure struck jacopex in the neck full force

then umbreon finished faint attack grounding itself on the ring and surronding itself in dark energy and struck itself on to jacopeX's stomach full force Jacope X took the hit to the neck very well but he dashed sideways from not only his reaction but aswell as the continuity of the force that hit him. The dark force rid Jacope X up into the ground with immense impact but Jacope X easily recovered seconds after the hit and shot countless energy balls at Umbreon and then a large flash of power coming from his extended Ki energy and system. He circled around Pokemon Trainer, trying to make sure these creatures would be found summoned for nothing until they realise the nexst impact that is about to come.

IvyTetskomi
Rek would not permit himself to attack this girl first, again, so as he turned around. Rek saw the punch aimed at his gut, thus he let the punch in and with a carefully timed counter move, curving around the punch and sweeping his foot under her, managed to trip Ivy up. "Sorry..."

before Ivy could fall flat on her face she did a backflip, aiming her foot for his chin. if it didn't hit she had to switch over.

Jedireaper
Rek's chin caught her kick and he was knocked down onto his back. (I'm giving you a chance here!) big grin

IvyTetskomi
Ivy grabbed one of his legs and went for a classic move, a move MARIO once did to Bowser. Ivy spun in ten circles and let him go, sending Rek flying. She dissapeared and reappeared above him grabbing and ripping the armour on his arms she kicked him in his back but the move backfired on her and sent her flying backwards.

IvyTetskomi
(i g2g be back tommorrow)

Matroshka
((Ivy do you have to make an extra post just to say your ganna be back tommorow ?))

lilk82394
Sora frowned.

Sora: I hate when people underestimate me!!!

Sora charged at Sefirah and slashed him upwards and teleported above him in the air and slammed him down with the edge of the Oblivion Keyblade and the Oathkeeper Keyblade. Then he teleported back down to the ground and caught him with the end of the keyblades on his back. He could here the back cracking under the velocity of the fall and the use of the Keyblades.

Sora: You are actually bruised. Did the little wanna be god get hurt? Your so over-confident. Bubmp those 5 minutes. Come at me with your best shot.

ESB -1138
Jack stumbled back to dry land and could see Demyx surprised at this. Jack stood up but didn't respond to him for he couldn't hear what Demyx said. All he could hear was a very loud ringing noise but Jack had to play it off. He managed to get himself into a fighting stance only to realize he was weaponless. He must have dropped the sword during the waves. Then Jack felt the rumbling as the mighty Leviathan rose from the depths; the Celestial Sword lunged on the back of his head.

"This hasn't been my day..." Jack uttered. Jack coughed up water and turned to face Demyx. Jack started to stumble towards him. Jack knew he had to finish the fight here and now but he was seeing three Demyxs.

~~~~~
Sefirah stood up and brushed himself off. He yawned and said, "4 minutes."

Jedireaper
Ivy grabbed one of his legs and went for a classic move, a move MARIO once did to Bowser. Ivy spun in ten circles and let him go, sending Rek flying. She dissapeared and reappeared above him grabbing and ripping the armour on his arms she kicked him in his back but the move backfired on her and sent her flying backwards. Rek hit the ground hard and picked himself up. He glanced at the missing arm-plate. "Good, that was much better. I almost felt it." Rek unholstered a pistol and started blasting while rushing towards her, though secretly he ran for his assault rifle between them.

IvyTetskomi
Ivy turned into Yakui and Yakui spotted the rifle. She was quicker than Rek and got to it before he could. She dodged the bullets sent at her and aimed his own assault rifle at him. She had the bullets for this baby and she knew how to operate it. After backflipping twice to get enough distance, and to hide herself in the shadows of the arena, she fired his own weapon at him.

Jedireaper
Rek dodged the shots and emptied his pistol. "Hey, no-fair!" He leaped, rolled, took out a grenade as one of the shots hit his armour chest plate, pulled the pin and chucked it at her (the pin). He landed on the ground beside her and swung his leg up in a kick. She fell back into the crater he had made, he rolled the grenade in.

IvyTetskomi
Yakui knew, as soon as she fell into that crater, she was in deep trouble. Once the grenade was chucked into the crater Yakui switched to Mercury, who drew her wave swords and protected herself from the blast within an inch of her life. Mercury jumped up, seeing as when Yakui switched over she took Rek's assualt rifle with her, Mercury spun and gripped and ripped more of his armour off liek Ivy had tried to do. (srry im getting writers block here)

Jedireaper
That expains a lot... Have you noticed Rek is weaker than before... big grin Well I'll post in a little while just eatin dinner.))

lilk82394
Sora ran towards Sefirah and slammed him all the way through to the 1st floor of the Empire State Building.

Sora: Im just warming up. Also I have gathered history on you by using Hollow Bastions Library to learn that you were an ex- soldier and you were decapitated, but turned into celestial energy. I know I can kill you but I still can beat with the power of my nobody.

Sora dissapeared and a form appeared. The form had spiky hair, a white shirt, and baggy pants. He stepped out into the light. It was Roxas. Otherwise known as Sora X

Sora X: Hey. I am the veryopposite of your celestial energy. The darkness of HELL!! Hope this hurts.

Sora X charged at Sefirah.

Jedireaper
Yakui knew, as soon as she fell into that crater, she was in deep trouble. Once the grenade was chucked into the crater Yakui switched to Mercury, who drew her wave swords and protected herself from the blast within an inch of her life. Mercury jumped up, seeing as when Yakui switched over she took Rek's assualt rifle with her, Mercury spun and gripped and ripped more of his armour off liek Ivy had tried to do. (srry im getting writers block here) Rek stepped out of her reach, smiled and started laughing. "Do you really want this armour off?" He holstered his pistol and drew one of his swords. "Lets tango!" ((can you blame the guy for actually coming prepared?)) Rek removed his helmet and placed it in a clip on his side. "Much better..."

((So... its your move.))

Darth Vassisk blinked at the threat and and jumped down into the air. He glided gently to her plaform, cloak billowing, hood shrouding his masked face. His feet touched the earth. "Please." Vassisk's cloak billowed. "You threaten me?" He asked pointedly and stood watching her power grow in whiteness. "You will attack, I will not move fro this spot." He sighed.

dragon47
Red:Mesprit use Disable

JacopeX shined of a blue light which disapated without a trace

Reds thoughts:hmph he can't attack now disable is a move that locks up their preys special moves and powerful abilities which renders them useless

Red:try attacking me now jacopeX

Matroshka
Jack stumbled back to dry land and could see Demyx surprised at this. Jack stood up but didn't respond to him for he couldn't hear what Demyx said. All he could hear was a very loud ringing noise but Jack had to play it off. He managed to get himself into a fighting stance only to realize he was weaponless. He must have dropped the sword during the waves. Then Jack felt the rumbling as the mighty Leviathan rose from the depths; the Celestial Sword lunged on the back of his head.

"This hasn't been my day..." Jack uttered. Jack coughed up water and turned to face Demyx. Jack started to stumble towards him. Jack knew he had to finish the fight here and now but he was seeing three Demyxs.
b]"

"You are insane" Demyx said. " why dont you just stop ?" Demyx didnt sound made , he actually sounded like he gave a damn. Demyx could here the Leviathan. He knew once it came he would kill it no problem. He watched Jack carefully and remembered the Leviathan

MadMel

Reds thoughts:hmph he can't attack now disable is a move that locks up their preys special moves and powerful abilities which renders them useless

Red:try attacking me now jacopeX
'the fool' john thought, watching the fight between jacopeX and the pokemon trainer from 300 metres up...'that will not stop jacope's standard melee attacks, only his more advanced moves..i just hope jacope realises the same thing before its too late'...

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Quincy
"Go On! Do It! Kick His Ass!"

Yusuke was still caught up in the other fights, watching intently as his fellow warriors took on tremendous battles. With his fighting spirit finally flaring up, Yusuke started throwing punches throughout the air, the rush of a fight starting to really kick in. The duels were fierce, and Yusuke was so interested that he didn't realize that his opponent had finally made his appearance into the Arena. And he sure made an entrance all right.

Out of the corner of his eye, Yusuke was blinded by a short flash of blue light.

"Eh? What the he-?" Yusuke stammered, turning around. Then his opponent came into view. A hulking behemoth in a suit of shining blue armor. He brandished a sword as big as Yusuke and twice as heavy, and shield that could block a mace. His eyes narrowing, Yusuke glared at the man, who spread four large rather feminine looking wings outward, and who's eyes glew red.

"Well I gotta say you aren't the first guy I've seen with armor that tough. Although this guy was much taller than you..." Yusuke said outloud, without introducing himself. Yusuke was recalling his exploits in the Dark Tournament - The most feared undergrounding fighting competition in the world, and how the team Yusuke captained fought a giant knight named Bui in the final rounds of the fight. Bui was defeated by Yusuke's friend Hiei, a being weaker than Yusuke himself...

Yusuke was about to speak up again when the Knight said outloud, in a rather disappointed and annoyed voice "This is just a child..."

Yusuke's eyes darkened. But not with anger, as his opponent was trying to gaud, but excitement. If there was one thing that Yusuke Urameshi had learned during his time as Spirit Detective for all of Spirit World, it was that his opponents had all underestimated his power, simply because of his age. But that had always turned out for Yusuke's advantage. The more he fought, the more his battle power grew, and his opponents never took into account of Yusuke's own demonic heritage...

The Knight standing between Yusuke and victory made the mistake of sheathing his giant sword. For in that one second, Yusuke's spiritual energy flared, and in almost a blur of movement, was across the arena, throwing a hard right hook into the giant metallic chest plate of Nightmare's....

"I get it, your armor is there for defense. But something I kinda came up with on my own is that if you have to win a fight wearing a giant metal pants, you aren't much of a warrior underneath them!" Yusuke's smart alec demeanor got the best of him, as the armor of hi s opponent crevassed inward under his fist.

"And newsflash! The Helmet is lame!'' Yusuke jumped upward quickly, and with his powerful legs, spun his left around the air, with his right planted firmly, and connecting into his enemy's metallic mask.

"Not a warrior underneath? You can not even begin to imagine how correct you are!"

Predecessor growled from the attacks. The punch had not inflicted an actual injury to him, due to the simple fact that Yusuke pretty much had guessed right. He was no warrior beneath the armor. In fact, he was not beneath it. Under the armor only chaos and energy dwelled. The very life of Predecessor was in the actual armor that his opponent had mocked.

"You talk too much, boy"

He then with a steel grip caught the ankle of Yusuke's right leg after he had delivered the kick and he held it tight, then lifted upwards and the whole body of his opponent followed of course with the leg and he hung upside down. Predecessor sighed, looking at the young warrior and even though only seconds passed, it felt like he was thinking for hours, or minutes at least. He never wanted to fight one of this age. The whole life ahead of him, and probably much like Predecessor, fought for all that was good. He closed his eyes and spoke a few weak words:

"I'm sorry"

He then with massive force swung his arm with Yusuke in it towards the ground and the impact against the ground was so heavy that the impact even had Yusuke bounce back up. As he returned up, Predecessor spun and delivered a straight kick with his left leg into the torso of Yusuke and sent him flying back from where the boy had charged at first.

"Your too young. You have life. Embrace it while you still can. Even if you defeat me, your future is not asured in a tournament like this one. I do not want to hurt you"

Predecessor sighed, picking up his shield from his back and spread his wings, placing himself in defensive position.

Nozdormu
Nightmare marched trough the crystal city. His dark aura was not only carrying the stench of evil, but was highly visible. Black smoke trailed the massive warrior as he walked, and as he dragged his sword behind him as he walked. Those people who did not avoid him on the street was ruthlessly and litteraly walked over as he made his way to the duelist arena. Since last tournament, his powers had grown tenfold. Since several of the former combatants was part of that tournament, he knew he would get far in this one as well. Terror would reign.

He entered the temple where the tournament was held, and he pretty much plagued the air around him with darkness. It was almost as if he burned with fire of evil where he walked, and black footsteps trailed behind him, just like the smoke. His giant sword scraped the floor as he walked with it behind him, and as he reached the registration arean, his glare alone made the registerer certain that Nightmare had arrived. As he walked past the man, the black smoke almost that alone smothered him and he covered his mouth in coughs.

Nightmare turned to watch the coughing man, but didnt care more than that. He continued to walk, but then stopped by an entrance that lead to the ice arena. Currently the fight involved JacopeX, a finalist in one of his previous arenas. The curiosity bested the dark beast, and he walked up to the grandstand of the arena and watched down at the fight. Nightmare had grown far beyond what he once was. This time, he would take him with ease. Last time was too even for Nightmares liking. He was even on the edge of losing several times against JacopeX, and that was NOT something he took lightly.

MadMel
"well look who it is" john said, grinning broadly..the reaper walked towards nightmare, hand outstretched.."how is my favourite soul stealing metal man?"

ESB -1138
Jack continued to make his way towards Demyx. Jack grinned and punched the ground with both hands. At that moment hands made from the ground rose up and grabbed Demyx by his arms, legs, torso, and neck; six in total. Jack had a bit further to go and knew the arms would return to the earth in a minute due to Jack's lack of energy at the moment. Jack started to charge forward and jumped towards Demyx throwing a punch directly at his face.

~~~~~
"3 minutes," Sefirah replied not even acknowledging anything that Sora had just said. Sefirah still stood with his arms crossed as the people fled from the building after they crashed.

Matroshka
As the ground grabed him he tryed to move " man fuc/< you ! i could have killed you !!! i could have whn i got there first ! you piece of shit" He closed his eye and heard a loud noise agian , he looked the left. The Leviathan rose from the ocean " ooo my ..." It was huge bigger than that one creature. It looked at Demyx then at Jack. Demyx thought to himself " it will eat both us ! that damn fool !" The grounds hands hands felt like they were getting looser. Demyx had to break out but his guitar couldnt be summoned in that condition

.TM.
(who ever has Cloud we are suppose to fight)
Rick entered the anti-gravity arena he floated to the top of the ceiling. Not knowing who his opponent would be he just decided to relax. Mentally thinking of how to beat him fast and easy he wanted to make this as simple as possible. He already had a few Ideas but the arena did damper most of his common tricks.

Quincy
Originally posted by Nozdormu
"Not a warrior underneath? You can not even begin to imagine how correct you are!"

Predecessor growled from the attacks. The punch had not inflicted an actual injury to him, due to the simple fact that Yusuke pretty much had guessed right. He was no warrior beneath the armor. In fact, he was not beneath it. Under the armor only chaos and energy dwelled. The very life of Predecessor was in the actual armor that his opponent had mocked.

"You talk too much, boy"

He then with a steel grip caught the ankle of Yusuke's right leg after he had delivered the kick and he held it tight, then lifted upwards and the whole body of his opponent followed of course with the leg and he hung upside down. Predecessor sighed, looking at the young warrior and even though only seconds passed, it felt like he was thinking for hours, or minutes at least. He never wanted to fight one of this age. The whole life ahead of him, and probably much like Predecessor, fought for all that was good. He closed his eyes and spoke a few weak words:

"I'm sorry"

He then with massive force swung his arm with Yusuke in it towards the ground and the impact against the ground was so heavy that the impact even had Yusuke bounce back up. As he returned up, Predecessor spun and delivered a straight kick with his left leg into the torso of Yusuke and sent him flying back from where the boy had charged at first.

"Your too young. You have life. Embrace it while you still can. Even if you defeat me, your future is not asured in a tournament like this one. I do not want to hurt you"

Predecessor sighed, picking up his shield from his back and spread his wings, placing himself in defensive position.

"Not a Warrior underneath? You can't imagine how correct you are!" Realizing that his kick to the helmet had done virtually no damage, Yusuke's eyes widened when he heard Predecessor respond to his remarks casually.

"What the-?" Yusuke began, but was soon interrupted when the Powerful armored arm of the Predecessor reached up, and grabbed Yusuke's leg with surprising strength. Realizing he was in danger, Yusuke tried to writhing his way through, but the grip his opponent had on his limb was too tight, and Yusuke lost his aerial balance. With no way out, he simply dangled in front of his towering opponent. Inside his head, he wasn't worried however....

"well, let's see how hard this guy hits...."

Bracing himself for the inevitable killing blow, Yusuke's mind began planning his next move, when all of a sudden, he felt a strange energy...

"I'm Sorry..." he heard his opponent say, as He swung his mighty arm and hurled the young spirit detective into the solid ground. Time slowed down as the impact whiplashed throughout Yusuke's body, causing the ground to crumble beneath him. As dirt and debris sprayed upwards around him, Yusuke caught a glimpse of The Predecessor swing a kick at his torso. The Kick was mighty powerful, and the wind was knocked from Yusuke, sending him hurtling backwards, tumbling across the arena. Luckily, his body lost momentum before he fell into the fiery lava surrounding the arena.

A minute passed, and Yusuke lifted himself up slowly, holding his chest. On one knee, he looked up at his opponent, judging his spiritual power, and battle prowess. From that quick little attack from Yusuke, and the counterattack by Predecessor, Yusuke learned 2 very important things:

1. That the armor that his opponent wore was a container for a strange energy.

and 2. That with enough force, Yusuke can damage the armor.

"Why is this arena so familiar?" Yusuke thought to himself, as he took a scan of the area. He could have sworn that he fought here before....
But who was he-!

Suddenly he remembered, and Yusuke only smiled a wicked smile. ignoring his opponent, who had now taken out his shield and prepared a defensive stance.

"Embrace life while I can? Listen jackass - What would you say if I told you that I've already died...twice?"

Yusuke smiled even more. His opponents attack hurt sure, but it was nothing compared to getting punched by Toguro, or getting hit by Shinobu Sensui's splinter rishuyuken. In fact, his chest and stomach were feeling perfectly fine now. And bad news for Predecessor, Yusuke was starting to get pissed off. He hated when these behemoths underestimated him. No one ever realized true potential when they saw it. Physical appearance had nothing to do with it.

"You may think you're unbeatable, but just because you are big, doesn't make you a better fighter! You may be wiser, and older, but I'll show you that that doesn't matter here!"

And with that Yusuke pointed his finger at his opponent. In an instant, his fingertip began glowing blue, continuing to flash as Yusuke taunted
"Listen here big man, this here is my Spirit Gun. If you think your little shield can reflect this, then go ahead and try! SPIRIT GUN!!!!"

Yusuke fired the shot, as glowing blue spirit energy was released viciously from his fingertips, erupting straight towards his shielding opponent....

IvyTetskomi
Rek stepped out of her reach, smiled and started laughing. "Do you really want this armour off?" He holstered his pistol and drew one of his swords. "Lets tango!" ((can you blame the guy for actually coming prepared?)) Rek removed his helmet and placed it in a clip on his side. "Much better..."

Mercury panted slightly, "Looks like we'll have to use the final move we have..." she said aloud. Mercury closed her eyes and her hair stayed blue but then red and silver streaks appeared, her outfit became a mixture of hers, yakui's, and ivy's, her eyes were red, green, and gold. Ivy was in control and she drew the end result of a wave sword, a katana, and a 40M rifle put together. She aimed it at Rek. "Looky here, look at what I've become." Ivy said.

Cloud heard his name called, "looks like I finally get to battle." he said as he walked to the anti-gravity arena. He noticed his opponet was already there, he walked over to him and started floating upwards. "damn, well lets start fighting already." he said.

Jedireaper
Rek picked up his assault rifle. "Mind if I put my arm armour back on, I'd hate to accidentally infect you."

IvyTetskomi
Ivy stood there confused, "Infect me? How would you do that?" she asked as she planted the hefty weapon she had underneath the palms of her hands.

Jedireaper
(read his bio.)

Rek reattached his broken armour as best he could, placed his weapon in its cavaty and made a few practice movements with his sword. "Yea... infected. C'mon."

IvyTetskomi
Ivy half smirked and stanced herself, "I just want you to know, who ever wins this fight, if i lose ill cheer you on, you've become a very honorable opponet." Ivy said.

Jedireaper
"As are you patient to allow me this, in any other situation we could have become friends. Anyway, if either of us lose. then I'll cheer you on." The croud around the arena started shouting for the two to fight.

IvyTetskomi
"Well you hear them, let's see if we can finish this, shall we?" Ivy asked before she lunged herself at Rek, for some reason Ivy felt this match would be one she wouldn't win.

lilk82394
Sora X: Still not convinced.

Sora X charged at Sefirah and dissapeared behind him and knocked him into the street into a taxi watching is blow up in flames. Sora X knew he wasnt finished not even scratched. He could still sense is presence.

Sora X: 3 minutes is up. ATTACK ME!!!

ESB -1138
"But you didn't!!" Jack cried out as his punch he threw collided with Demyx's face. Jack placed enough force to break a boulder with that punch but the grip of the rock hands had all but dissolved back into the dirt they came from. The Leviathan looked down at the two fighters and opened its mouth. A strange light came from it throat followed by a stream of blue fire that was aimed at the two. Jack saw the attack from the corner of his eye coming straight at him.

~~~~~
"So eager to die...you've got two minutes," Sefirah replied stepping out of the smoke caused by the taxi's explosions.

Matroshka
Blood dripping from Demyx face he tried to keep his sight straight on Jack. Demyx got loose from the sand and summoned his guitar. He played a loud tune and swung his guitar to Jacks head to knok him out. Not only that he summoned a wave about 10 feet high. Since Demyx was in so much pain the wave was small, BUT the water would slowly heal him as its one of his emergency moves but it would take a while before it worked. The Leviathan then getting ready to kill them both. Demyx didnt care as long as Jack lost the fight. The pain from the punch was unbelivable so he was weak very weak

Jedireaper

JacopeX

Red:try attacking me now jacopeX Jacope X: "How clever....in a physical way yes. I do not depend on my powers you know. I depend on something not even your most obscure Pokemon can take away and that is Will power!"

Jacope X used his high speed agility to appear behind this pokemon and unleashed will all his might and fury a 100 hit combo whereas his fist and kicks began to light up in flames as the speed and power began to build up energy.

IvyTetskomi

Jedireaper

Jedireaper
(What do you think of my editing?)

IvyTetskomi
(nice job wink )

IYM stanced herself, "Trust me your not too bad yourself." she replied. IYM ran towards Rek dragging the blade of her sword/gun on the ground, she jumped up high in the air, brought the sword above her head, and started to strike Rek swinging her sword/gun.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>