Varo'then Vs. Broxigar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
I have noticed there are quite the lot of Warcraft interested members on this forum.

Had they not been interrupted, who would have won? The question has been on my mind quite the while.

Obsidian Fury
For those that does not remember, it took place at page 102 in WotA:The Sundering.

DarkC
I'd give this one to Brox, he's grown up in and around war.

The only reason why Varo'Then got any damage done at all was because Brox was distracted. Then Illidan casts cripple on Brox.

Obsidian Fury
Broxigar thought that Varo'then moved like lightning though. Obviously he admitted his personal lack of speed in the fight.

DarkC
Skill and experience > speed and strength.

Skill is probably even.
Experience goes to Brox. I don't see Varo'Then throwing himself full on at the forefront of battles and surviving without even a scratch.
Strength is no contest, Brox owns Varo'Then here.
Speed, as you say, goes to Varo'Then.

Obsidian Fury
True that Brox experience and strength easily outshine Varo'then. Brox fought several Fel Guards by himself after all.

I agree with what you say, although I would like to believe the outcome a 50/50 score.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.