Comic Book Movie Wishlist Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
OK, the basic premise is what would you like to see made into a movie(Arc or Character) even if there is no way it would ever get made. How would you like to see it happen?

Kazenji
Some that i would'nt mind seeing

Doctor Strange
Iron Fist- Hopefully things pick up for it now with marvel having success with their movies
Black Widow
Namor

marwash22
Some of these arent comics in origin, some are anime or video games but i think they fit the general idea...

Hellfire Club.
Rival Schools.
The Marauders.
New Mutants.
MegaMan.
Darker than Black.
Weapon X (Even if the Wolverine movie covers it).
Nightstakers.
Naruto (preferably Shippuden).
Mr. Terrific.
The Hand (sans Elektra).
JLA or JLU (only if Brandon is Supes and Bale is Bats).
Civil War.
Red Son.
Dragon Ball (any time period).
Bleach.
Spawn (yes, again).
Akira.
X.
Bishop.
Cable.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
Dragon Ball (any time period).

That one that coming looks shit mad

Kazenji
Why the hell do you want to see akira marwash22 ??

its allready been done

Another one that i would'nt mind seeing is Lobster Johnson.

Toku King
I'll try to avoid the already planned ones.

Silver Surfer - God damn, this could make a good movie. But JMS won't get off his lazy ass and get some producers! I mean, you could do so many things with him! He could face Thanos, Mephisto, the Stranger, or a number of different baddies, or you could even do a backround story! I think that the big issue, however, is that SS wasn't earth bound in the movie. That kind of ruins some good stories Marvel could adapt.

Doctor Strange - They could do it in a very contemporary world and make one heck of an epic magic movie.

Incredible Hulk 2 - It hasn't been announced yet, so I figure that it should be on here. I really really really really want to see the Leader, and even more so an Abomination/Leader team-up!

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why the hell do you want to see akira marwash22 ??

its allready been done

Another one that i would'nt mind seeing is Lobster Johnson. it hasnt been done good!

ragesRemorse
100 bullets

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
it hasnt been done good!

So you would like a 4 hour movie then a 2 hour movie ??

Endrict Nuul
The Authority, but it has to be rated R.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.