Black Tarantula vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in Central Park

Who takes this?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Fight in Central Park

Who takes this?

He beats Cap on paper.

comicfan11
Black Tarantula for the heavy majority.

Juk3n
Soon the scans will come and Rabid Cap fans will prove that if Cap > Spider-man and Cap> Wolverine then Cap> BT.

I dont really believe it , but Cap has too many pages / books and feats NOT to win.

isnt that how things work here?

guy222
BT

occultdestroyer
Captain America's shield can withstand LT's blue beams.

Warrior18
Black Tarantula has looked really shitty of late.

At his best I say he beats Cap.

cdtm
Originally posted by Warrior18
Black Tarantula has looked really shitty of late.

At his best I say he beats Cap.

*Bump*

I don't think he's looked bad at all.

Getting taken down via sneak attack isn't a poor showing for anyone. Happens to the best of them, from Spidey to Danny, to Captain America.

More importantly, BT was gaming the Hand. He was a plant, and needed to be taken down for the ruse to work.

cdtm
Black Tarantula wins.

cdtm
*Bump*

Would like to hear from the more knowledgeable Cap fans.

Mainly, on whether Cap can strike harder then Spidey could, with or without his shield, and whether Tarantula can still tank it or not..

chipguy_okay
Black Tarantula back when he was in "Spider-man Wanted" would slaughter Cap. The guy outmuscled, out sped, and out fought Peter to the point it was embarrassing. BT eye beams were also rather potent in that showing. However, since destroying Spider-man, BT's looked like crap. Cap can probably beat the shell of his former self BT...aka Current BT...

SamZED
He did outmuscle and outfight but he didn't outspeed Spider-man.

Blood lusted Cap should have a chance.

Golgo13
Tarantula.

pym-ftw
Unless Cap is really angry, he gets curbed

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Unless Cap is really angry, he gets curbed

Just like Bullseye! No wait... Bullseye beat the shit out of Black Tarantula. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.