How many Wolverines needed to take down WWH?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
?

tkitna
I'd say at least 6

Endrict Nuul
Wasn't this been done before and locked?

george '06
like 20 in a row, or maybe like 10 all at once

Endless Mike
Enough for their collective mass to collapse the battlefield into a black hole

Scoobless
WWH was total PIS, it would only take half a Wolverine to wtfpwn the Hulk.

no expression

The Illuminati
There isn't a number that is big enough.

Eel O'Brian
It'd have to be a number big enough to keep Hulk constantly unable to simply BFR them one at a time.

Probably around 20.

srankmissingnin
They just need one Wolverine to sacrifice himself by burrowing into the Hulk chest cavity and stay there. Five or Six should do the trick. Two run it to keep the Hulk's hands occupodo - a third makes a B line straight for his stomach, slices the Hulk open and dives into his chest. Hulk's organ's won't be able to grow back because a Wolverine will be in the way, and he would be doing much of anything with out lungs or a heart.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They just need one Wolverine to sacrifice himself by burrowing into the Hulk chest cavity and stay there. Five or Six should do the trick. Two run it to keep the Hulk's hands occupodo - a third makes a B line straight for his stomach, slices the Hulk open and dives into his chest. Hulk's organ's won't be able to grow back because a Wolverine will be in the way, and he would be doing much of anything with out lungs or a heart. Hulk already doesn't need to breathe to live.

He might just adapt.

Scoobless
They just need one Wolverine to sacrifice himself by burrowing into the Hulk chest cavity and stay there. Five or Six should do the trick. Two run it to keep the Hulk's hands occupodo - a third makes a B line straight for his stomach, slices the Hulk open and dives into his chest. Hulk's organ's won't be able to grow back because a Wolverine will be in the way, and he would be doing much of anything with out lungs or a heart.

I .... really don't think that would work.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
I .... really don't think that would work.

It will work, you just have to... believe! big grin

Now quick clap your hands! Every time you say Wolverine loses a Marvel intern dies! Clap your hands an bring him back to life!

redhotrash
I'd say 4 Wolverines could probably decapitate him if you let them huddle for a couple minutes and come up with a game plan.

Wolverine2006
not that many probably like 4, maybe even less. Wolverine has beaten hulk before.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
not that many probably like 4, maybe even less. Wolverine has beaten hulk before.
barker No.

Placidity
More Wolverines are just going to piss him off more...

Its like if you had an ant on you, you squish it and its done. But when theres lots of them, you go into a frenzy.

And yes, I did compare Wolves to an ant. Whatcha gon do? XD

golem370
I would say 25 for each arm 35 for each leg 50 for his upper torso 45 for his back 10 for his head a grand total of 225 Wolverines

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Placidity
More Wolverines are just going to piss him off more...

Its like if you had an ant on you, you squish it and its done. But when theres lots of them, you go into a frenzy.

And yes, I did compare Wolves to an ant. Whatcha gon do? XD laughing out loud QFT

Symmetric Chaos
I would say 25, give or take five. Neither side will ever keep the other down for good but with that many they could keep Hulk permanently crippled.

They just need one Wolverine to sacrifice himself by burrowing into the Hulk chest cavity and stay there..

IIRC, that happened in PlanetHulk. An alien burrowed into his chest while he was wading through their army to his supporters. When he got to the other side he ripped it out and asked what he could do to help. It's been a while since I read the story though. Someone may wish to confirm that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.