Clone Army VS. Empire!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
K it's the clone army with leaders such as Yoda AOTC, Mace Windu ROTS , Anakin Skywalker ROTS, and Obi Wan ROTS Vs. the Empire with leaders such as Grand Admiral Thrawn, Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Sidious Rots, and General Grevious (pre cyborg)

Location- Geonosis

Tangible God
Wow. I'll take this literally:

The entire Imperial military arrayed against the Clones. Thrawn's tactics aren't even needed (though they'll do the job nicely), the Empire wins by sheer numbers, Jedi or no.

Lt. Valerian
Threads just get keep getting dumber and dumber...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Threads just get keep getting dumber and dumber... "Hello, Kettle? I just called to say: You're black."

OMG-Toothpaste
well as much as I love the Republic Clone Armies, I'd have to say the Imperials win hands down.

Their stronger armor and more powerful blasters, along with their new vehicles such as the AT-AT and AT-ST and their revamped Destroyers would devastate the clone army.

The only thing the Clones have above the Imperials is they have slightly better accuracy and were trained more effectively.

So like Tangible God said, sheer numbers will wipe them out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.