Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
The newest futurama movie, The beast with a Billion backs, just released on dvd yesterday and i was able to get myself a copy. I just finished watching it and i think it is as funny as, Benders big score and still funnier than the Simpsons movie. If you are a fan of Futurama you really need to get yourself a copy by purchase or rental. It is definitely worth checking out. There are many little inside jokes for the extreme fans. There is one more movie in the works and depending on the success, Futurama has a chance at being resurrected and aired on Tv again.

TRAILER http://youtube.com/watch?v=MHDHgRGtOY0

So..,has anyone else seen this or planning to?

phucayou
Anyone seen the new Futurama movie yet? (the second one, BWBB). Just came out last week smile!!!

I'm so excited to see this movie! Boo being out of the country though Sad I was seeing a lot of negative feedback leading up to the release including people who claimed to have seen leaks, but now I'm seeing mostly positive reviews. big grin

For those that don't know or haven't seen the movie yet either, or even heard about it for that matter...

angelamia
Saw it, Loved it. Clip 4 on the widget at ilovebender.com pretty much sums up why the movie is so good: Bender. The league of robots made the movie. I can't wait for the next one now.. sooo glad it's back

Dark-Jaxx
Shit, I'll buy it just for the sake of resurrecting Futurama.

Tex
Yeah, it was MUCH better than the first Futurama movie. thumb up

angelamia
well I don't know about that... Bender's big score is pretty good too. This movie is great for setting up plot lines for the following movies.

http://www.creativeasylumlive.com/futurama/myspace/downloads/robot.gif <- I thought this was cool smile

kunglu
I haven't seen it yet, but was very disappointed with Benders Big Score. I love the series, but B.B.S. just didn't have the laughs. But I've got my fingers crossed for this!

Robtard
Watched this over the weekend, it was alright. I was hoping for more, as I am a big fan of the show.

Toku King
It was pretty good, and much better than the first one.

kunglu
Just watched it and I liked it a lot. A little drawn out but has plenty of laughs.

ladygrim
I haven't seen any yet Love the episodes big grin

Bardock42
It was good. I enjoyed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.