well it happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
me and my girlfriend broke up.... she tossed me, she said she loves the guy she is moving in with.... i never even knew we were in jeopardy, i never had any idea untill she told me she didnt want me romantically anymore.... but, not all is lost... she was not only my lover, she was my best friend, and she still is, and still wants to be, and i am her best friend too, so we're still going to hang out and stuff, cuz thats what the best part of our relationship was, hell, we might even screw a bit too, no harm in pleasure... anyways, i want to thank you guys for the support over the past few days, and the support im sur eyou'll give me for this, you are all good people and id love to know all of you in real life somehow. and dont worry about me, as long as i can still be friends with her i will be fine.

mah
ahsad I'm sorry for you BF, hope your friendship will be good! keep up the spirit!

BackFire349
yeah, the best memories i have of her are just hanging out with her, holding her, non sexual things, which can still be, her friendship is most important to me.

Bad Boy
Sorry to hear.

Tex
Unless her new boyfriend objects, then your in trouble.

BackFire349
why? we both want to stay friends

finti
Well life goes on, might seem hars but it does. There are others out there BF and in time you will find a new GF so hang in there.
Nice to hear you are able to remaine friends though

Corran
It is very good to hear that you two are going to remain best friends, it's very seldom that happens when a relationship breaks down and to find out that it can happen is a most refreshing change to the dark side of human nature.

Lara
very true corran, if my ex comes into sainsburys when I'm working and I have to serve him.....
Oh GOD, am I gonna KICK HIS ARSE!

but its good to hear that your still friends with her BF just pray that it doesnt all go sour, eh?

Catch 22
Such situations are more often than not doomed to failure and a messy ending. If you can remain friends, then all is good, but the other 'activities' are probably not so smart. Just MHO.

Tex
Yup, RC's right.

Dexx
well...sorry to hear that...

Thomas H
i m sorry man!

BackFire349
thanks for teh support guys.

ToMacco
. . . . . . . . . .
.. . . . . . Backfire. . . .

. . . . that sucks.

BackFire349
yes it really does.

ToMacco
Damn, bro. She was cute, too.

Well, she is still cute, I guess.

BackFire349
i know she was, oh well, we're going to stay friends and stuff, because she was more to me then a lover, she was and is still my best friend, and who knows, one day she may want to get back together, probably not but its always a possibility.

Lara
just remember to smile BF!

finti
yeah grin like a foolbig grin

Lara
no, just smile! have fun, chill out and dont worry about it,
if you let her go and give her the choice, she might, Just might come back to you.

finti
dont give him hopes about that

Lara
just trying to make him feel better! *starts to sulk*

finti
that helps

Gundark
Dimmy told me once not to think of it as something ending, think of it as starting something new.

But sorry to hear, anyway.

Corran
The rest of your life starts now, or something like that.

Gundark
Yes. Like, "today is the first day of the rest of your life".

Corran
Yes that's the one. Smart is so sexy.

Gundark
Hehehe. *hides Raz's dictionary behind back*

What to hear some more ? wink

Dim
When a door closes a window opens.

finti
not in jail it dont

BackFire349
yeah, im doing my best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.