Evil Thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randi
I always wanted to know what goes throug everyone's mind when you're super pissed off. what do you want to do to someone you depise like for example i was so angr at my fiancee's niece not by blood she is from different mom and dad and she is now 15 and she tried to literally put the moves on her uncle MY MAN! like trying to sit on him and kiss him and touch his you know what and it is not jealousy it was just all anger and i just randomly thought i am going to go to beaver dam around 1 am and and bring an axe and chop her f*cking head off!

never did but the thoughts are so powerful she stopped climbing on my dude. feel my evil and wrath evil face

so share with everyone

Neo Darkhalen
No just send a chopper!!!!!!!!

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No just send a chopper!!!!!!!! this isnt funny, is it meant to be funny? whats meant to be funny about it? friom a movie or something? no expression

Neo Darkhalen

Randi
evil thoughts HELLOOOOO!

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No i just say it when i'm bored.

you have to be RJ to understand. ah right, idiots-only kind of joke.

Randi
oh for F*CK sake people!!!!

don't touch that squirells nuts

Neo Darkhalen

Neo Darkhalen
it's actually from a sprite based little movie some guys made about Super Smash Bros. Brawl

The Grey Fox

Mairuzu
f_ _ _ this thread

Randi
F*ck you, every damn time i make a thread it gets side tracked. please follow through or if your not evil at all i expect you to get out smile

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Randi
F*ck you, every damn time i make a thread it gets side tracked. please follow through or if your not evil at all i expect you to get out smile Not doing it lol.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mairuzu
f_ _ _ this thread

Randi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Not doing it lol.

because your too scared evil face

Selphie
When I was a little girl, I wanted to smash my brother's face in with a hammer a few times.

Really glad I didn't.

Mairuzu
F*ck you, every damn time i make a thread it gets side tracked. please follow through or if your not evil at all i expect you to get out smile

Either A: No one likes you

B: The threads you make are.... deficient

C: ........boobs

Regardless

I use to dream about throwing people off the Grand Canyon...

Neo Darkhalen
Or maybe because this is the OTF and when does anyone stick to the subject matter?

Mairuzu
tell the truth about yourself

Randi
Either A: No one likes you

B: The threads you make are.... deficient

C: ........boobs

Regardless

A dont give a flying crap and B i am original and you can't handle me

C your not evil enough

Regardless
I use to dream about throwing people off the Grand Canyon...

Neo Darkhalen
tell the truth about yourself

good point, never really been in there so i couldn't tell.

Mairuzu
I don't remember saying all that.

WrathfulDwarf
BURN!

BURN IT ALL!!!!!

yeah...

Lara
I dont allow myself to get that angry because I go into a blind rage and I cant remember anything afterwards, that and the fact that me and high level stress dont get on too well, makes me really ill.

But I know what your saying and next time it happens I'll let ya'll know what I think. :d

Mairuzu
Hulk much?

Lara
a bit laughing out loud I have the patience of saint and the temper of a demon or so an ex told me, apparently I'm not one to mess with. laughing out loud but to be honest I see myself as big pussy cat, but I do have boundaries

Mairuzu
cat no expression

Lara
well I do have green eyes and am known for being playful and fiesty laughing out loud

Mairuzu
all women are like cats

dadudemon
I like this thread

Sometimes, people piss me off so much that I want to grab them by the hair and throat and bit a large chunk of flesh right out of their face. Other times, I'd like to hang people with their own intestines and piss on them while they swing back and forth, twitching while they suffocate.

Other times, I'd like to slowly bite off someone's finger...I would relish the moment that I feel the skin break...then their bone break, then the velcro like sound as I tear the bone and flesh away from the stub. I'd then like to shove the severed finger down their throat.

Other times, I'd like to beat someone in the face until I felt the bones break and their flesh flapping around with each strike. Having their blood splatter all over my face, fists, and body would be a really good feeling as I listen to them gurgling as they struggle to breath.

Other times, I'd like to just quickly slam their face on a hard surface...just really quick. I'd shit on them after they fall to the floor...or something disrespectful like that.

There's way more than this like beating someone in the ribs so badly that their lungs collapse and their chest cavity is basically mush or stomping someone about the knee to hear the tendons and bone break as they knee hyper extends...but, of course, I never give into these urges.

Other things I think that are evil are just simply holding my tongue. Sometimes, I could really say some very hurtful things. I hold my tongue because I knew that there is a line. The fact that I even think some of those things even makes me sad..

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lara
a bit laughing out loud I have the patience of saint and the temper of a demon or so an ex told me, apparently I'm not one to mess with. laughing out loud but to be honest I see myself as big pussy cat, but I do have boundaries

I think this translates to:

"Don't cross my line....or you'll be sorry."

Right? stick out tongue

Phucked Up
I get angry fairly easy, but I also regret it soon after.

BruceSkywalker
"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

Mairuzu
"Don't make me hungry, you wont like me when I'm hungry...

wait thats not right.."

Blax_Hydralisk
When someone gets me mad, I think of how it'd feel to **** them in the ass without lubricant. Meh.. maybe a little lubricant. Car break grease.

Phucked Up

wait thats not right.."

That was funny. Stupid Portugese.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Stop masturbating or having sex for a little while...

Your dreams will get nasty.

Lara
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I think this translates to:

"Don't cross my line....or you'll be sorry."

Right? stick out tongue
Some thing like that, I have a very long fuse though laughing out loud
I guess its partly to do with the fact I'm a fire sign, a pure fire sign.

wait thats not right.."
hey thats from The Big Bang Theory!!! eek!

Toku King

Toku King
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

I don't like you now.

stick out tongue

Toku King
I always wanted to know what goes throug everyone's mind when you're super pissed off. what do you want to do to someone you depise like for example i was so angr at my fiancee's niece not by blood she is from different mom and dad and she is now 15 and she tried to literally put the moves on her uncle MY MAN! like trying to sit on him and kiss him and touch his you know what and it is not jealousy it was just all anger and i just randomly thought i am going to go to beaver dam around 1 am and and bring an axe and chop her f*cking head off!

never did but the thoughts are so powerful she stopped climbing on my dude. feel my evil and wrath evil face

so share with everyone

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/bmxer8699/Powell.jpg

Lara
Originally posted by Lara
hey! thats from The Big Bang Theory!!! eek!

I'll correct myself, That from The Incredible Hulk, my bad.

chillybanana
I lose my temper quite easily.

Lara
WWwooooo Hot Blooded Female!!!

Randi
all redheads have bad tempers
like me for example, i just get very aggressive and i'll breathe fire and you die big grin Thats me!

ScarletSpeed
you post that pic everywhere,

you are almost as bad as me shifty

Randi
I love me, and that picture is hot, i was on my way to a manson concert i had to fit in, freckles just aren't gothic enough

ScarletSpeed
I love me, and that picture is hot,

you are certainly full of yourself laughing confused

Randi
i have another one but it's with my hubby

ScarletSpeed
yeah but why are you posting them int his thread?

Neo Darkhalen
no expression

Randi
bored, and it is off-topic right?

stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
keep to thread titles.

Mairuzu
not my type

Randi
who, me or the guy?

Mairuzu
Both

Randi
eek eek! that scared me

Lara
laughing

Randi
and all that JAZZZZZ

ScarletSpeed
not my type

My sentiments exactly

probably cause she's bragging about how "hot" she is laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
My sentiments exactly

probably cause she's bragging about how "hot" she is laughing out loud or the fact that shes..... not

Randi
your just jealous because you cannot handle me

~Wålshy~
i think shes hot

Randi
thank you walshy i think your scrumptious

~Wålshy~
...thanks mmm

Mairuzu
dot

dot

dot.......

Randi
i am in a good mood, maybe because i am off work all next week Happy Dance

dadudemon
i am in a good mood, maybe because i am off work all next week Happy Dance

Bates?

Randi
what??

dadudemon
what??

Off of work for a week. Tons of spare time? What are you gonna do??????

BATES!

Randi
I am actually going to indiana and spend time with brandon and his mom side of family for the fourth

dadudemon
I am actually going to indiana and spend time with brandon and his mom side of family for the fourth

That's great. I'm going to spend time with my Friend up in Pennsylvania. It will be my wife and his fiance as well. It should be fun.

But anyway, "bates" is stupid speak for "masturbate". capisce?

Toku King
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you post that pic everywhere,

you are almost as bad as me shifty

Whore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.