Wolverine vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Mister Sinister kidnapped Wolverine he then makes a perfect clone of him right down to the adamantium he then pits Wolverine against his clone in a Gladiator arena bloodlust is on. The walls are lined with razor wire and barbwire the wires are electrified by 500,000 volts they're also diamond hard spikes that protrude out when motion is detected on the wall.

jalek moye
this is dumb. but the real wolverine wins because of skill and experiance.

and clone wont have either

Juntai
Originally posted by jalek moye
this is dumb. but the real wolverine wins because of skill and experiance.

and clone wont have either Wouldn't a perfect clone have those?

Btw; Wolverine wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? Mister Sinister kidnapped Wolverine he then makes a perfect clone of him right down to the adamantium he then pits Wolverine against his clone in a Gladiator arena bloodlust is on. The walls are lined with razor wire and barbwire the wires are electrified by 500,000 volts they're also diamond hard spikes that protrude out when motion is detected on the wall.

Wolverine vs Wolverine?

Wolverine wins no expression

DestinyGuy678
they fight for all eternity!

jalek moye
Originally posted by Juntai
Wouldn't a perfect clone have those?

Btw; Wolverine wins.
maybe

but most of time when people are cloned in comics its not a perfect clone to that degree. and the clone usally loses anyway

golem370
Since I wanted to Pit Wolverine vs Himself and I did say a perfect clone he has is experience as well. I personally believe this would be a good idea for a fight for Wolverine.

Raoul
point of this thread?

jalek moye
Since I wanted to Pit Wolverine vs Himself and I did say a perfect clone he has is experience as well. I personally believe this would be a good idea for a fight for Wolverine.
no cuz its its literally aspect of himself it would be so pointless

golem370
Well that your opinion but it would imo be interesting match to see.

jalek moye
Well that your opinion but it would imo be interesting match to see.
it would be extremly long and boring

and tehre would be alot of stupid one liners

golem370
I think it would be Wolverine toughest fight not counting people who should odviously beat him Like Hulk or Juggernaut. The question is does Wolverine have what it takes to beat himself.

carnage52
wolverine ftw.

Starscream M
I think it would be Wolverine toughest fight not counting people who should odviously beat him Like Hulk or Juggernaut. The question is does Wolverine have what it takes to beat himself. if wolverine can beat himself, that means he also can't beat himself

george '06
Originally posted by Starscream M
if wolverine can beat himself, that means he also can't beat himself

yea, so its a paradox
and anyway, itd be random who won, depending on which one gets placed closer to the razor wire when you drop them in the arena or w/e

Juk3n
"Make a move Bub"

"you first Suzy"

"Watch it Mary"

- Swipe

"Hey Wendy , you could put some ones eyes out with those - why dont you put them away before i get angry"

"After you Lucy"

-Door slams
*crowd goes silent, all heads turn to the exit*

"That looks like the guy that put us in this THREAD together Bub"

"you're right Handsome, lets get that sack of S***"

"After you Mary"

"Watch it Suzy"

....just like that!

golem370
Then it would be a spite thread because I'd monkey stomp both of them boxing

lft4ded
I'm with Juk3n here. The perfect clone would team up with Logan to take out Sinister, likely sacrificing himself in the process. There is such a thing as to much of a good thing and the Wolverine dances to no man's strings.

BTW, I forgot but what was the android Albert's sad fate? Elsie Dee is destroyed too, right?

cmack
this thread is pointless

golem370
A door opens on both sides of the arena both Wolverines see one another and become enraged knowing that they are the true Wolverine and is going to kill the imposter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.