Must Read: A Saw Video Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ainsy
Rumours are that ...there will be a Saw Video Game. It is set to be on XBOX 360 and PS3 . Please Comment On Your Thoughs about this!!
Thanks x

ragesRemorse
what rumors?

chithappens
laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Either you're retarded... or they are retarded.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Either you're retarded... or they are retarded.

I think it's both.

ThoraxeRMG
That's stupid as hell.

Ainsy
From LunaBean.com

Yukka! Well, you know it had to happen sooner or later. A video game based on the popular, horrifying, and disturbing Saw movie franchise is set to hit next-gen consoles in 2009.

I can hear the anti-video game violence crowd rubbing their hands together now.

If you're into this sort of thing, you can check out the Saw game website.

As for me, I'll stick to my Resident Evils, Silent Hills, Rule of Roses, and Condemnedseses, thank you very much.

P.S. - I spared you from a disturbing picture of Saw and decided just to go with a picture of a saw. I figured that got the message across without causing any unnecessary nightmares.

from teamxbox.com

Brash Entertainment provided today an update on the status of the next SAW videogame.

Set to release in October 2009, in conjunction with the next installment of the film series, SAW the videogame will give fans of Jigsaw and these films a reason to live. Collaborating closely with Lions Gate and Twisted pictures, the game will have its own unique storyline, while answering questions left unanswered by the SAW films. In an effort to stay true to the movies, Brash is working closely with creators of the SAW franchise, Leigh Whannell and James Wan, ensuring the game pulls no punches, and delivers the horrifying suspense and disbelief that has floored fans worldwide. The SAW game is currently in development for next-gen platforms and will be built using the Unreal 3 game engine.

Bat Dude
Saw is so overrated...

It doesn't deserve a video game...

Ainsy
True smile

ESB -1138
Ratings from Rotten Tomatoes for the four Saw movies (total is 100% for those wondering):

Saw: 46% rating
Saw 2: 35% rating
Saw 3: 27% rating
Saw 4: 19% rating

Saw 1 sucked and they just got worse. Period.

Ainsy
I do think it would be quite difficult to make SAW into a game...because I don't think there is an EXACT storyline to the MOVIE.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ratings from Rotten Tomatoes for the four Saw movies (total is 100% for those wondering):

Saw: 46% rating
Saw 2: 35% rating
Saw 3: 27% rating
Saw 4: 19% rating

Saw 1 sucked and they just got worse. Period.

so that means rotten tomatoes is the be all and the end all for movie reviews roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Kazenji
so that means rotten tomatoes is the be all and the end all for movie reviews roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's the only one that has a system like that which can be taken seriously.

ragesRemorse
nobody likes a critic they don't agree with

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Kazenji

Rotten Tomatoes does to Movie Reviews what GameRankings does to Game Reviews. It tallies them up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.