Drinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigloss75
What is the best mixed drink, any favorites???

Quiero Mota
Hawaiian screwdriver, kamikaze, snake bite, Alabama slammer, chocolate cake, incredible hulk, **** me upside down, blow job, buttery nipple, screaming orgasm.

ragesRemorse
Mai thai, sex on the beach, white russian, dirty mexican, long island iced tea and of course my favorite gin and tonic

Devil King
Vodka cranberry w/ a splash of ginger-ale or a bloody mary or a shot of tequilla.

Sweet drinks make my stomach turn.

=Tired Hiker=
I had a really tasty and refreshing blended drink on a cruise I recently went on. It was called a Dirty Banana. It had like two types of rum, either Baileys or Kaluhua, ice, half a banana, and some chocolate syrup all mixed in a blender. It was friggin' good.

Otherwise I like White Russians, Jack and Coke, 7 & 7, Long Island Iced Teas, that sort of thing.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I had a really tasty and refreshing blended drink on a cruise I recently went on. It was called a Dirty Banana. It had like two types of rum, either Baileys or Kaluhua, ice, half a banana, and some chocolate syrup all mixed in a blender. It was friggin' good.

Dirty Banana is also my favorite flavor of mixed shisha: banana and chocolate.

=Tired Hiker=
Shisha is what you smoke from a hooka?

Quiero Mota
Yeah.

Schecter
sake...straight. mixed drinks are for nancyboys

WrathfulDwarf
Back in my drinking days these were my faves:

Adios Motha****
Singapore Sling
Margarita azul
A dry martini

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yeah. Sounds tasty.Originally posted by Schecter
Cuz sake is sooooooooooo manly. laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Schecter

Sake = Draino.

Schecter
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Sounds tasty.
Cuz sake is sooooooooooo manly. laughing out loud

go drink some wine coolers bridget

Sake = Draino.

draino? oh please explain that

Quiero Mota
It tastes the way Draino smells. So does King's Cup Vodka.

Schecter
It tastes the way Draino smells. So does King's Cup Vodka.

i dont know dude. you must have gotten your hands on some shittyass sake because thats news to me.

=Tired Hiker=
go drink some wine coolers bridget
laughing out loud That was actually pretty funny.

I usually prefer cold beer, mostly micro brewed in Northern California. As far as straight drinks, I do like sake, whisky on the rocks, spiced rum, Kahlua . . .

Quiero Mota
What's your brand? Ozeki, or what? I've had several, and didn't like any of them. Also, alcohol isn't meant to be hot.

=Tired Hiker=
i dont know dude. you must have gotten your hands on some shittyass sake because thats news to me.

But seriously, Schecter, saki is anything but a manly drink. It's very mild.

Schecter
just to be clear, i dont drink sake to be some quasi-cultured pretentious yuppie. it just honestly gives me the finest buzz out of any alcoholic beverage i've ever drinken to excess. i mean...thats all i really drink for anyway. quite honestly it all tastes a bit shitty to me since i find the smell/taste of ether alcohol repulsive.

Devil King

I don't know, man. I don't have a problem with the way it tastes, but most Sake served in America is little stronger than a liqure or a table wine.

But, you can find some very good sake in the right resturant. But it can get expensive.

=Tired Hiker=
just to be clear, i dont drink sake to be some quasi-cultured pretentious yuppie. it just honestly gives me the finest buzz out of any alcoholic beverage i've ever drinken to excess. i mean...thats all i really drink for anyway. quite honestly it all tastes a bit shitty to me since i find the smell/taste of ether alcohol repulsive. Bridget.

Impediment
7 & 7

Jack & Coke

Jagerbomb droolio

Screwdriver

Seabreeze

Cape Cod

Vodka & Sprite

Schecter
well it is pretty much mine. i never had the high proof stuff but id rather not anyway. in fact if i drink to much i get a wine hangover. those suck.

try this out:
http://www.hayashi.cz/hayashi-zbozi/3067-1-sake-traditional-the-finest-gekkeikan-sake-1500ml.jpg

its cheap, its about as decent as the high priced shit in little bottles.
the 1.5 liter is $13.

Quiero Mota
just to be clear, i dont drink sake to be some quasi-cultured pretentious yuppie.

You're not if you drink it to get a buzz. Sake is meant to be part of a meal, not to be drank out of a brown paper bag while throwing bones in an alley. When I was stationed in Japan, I learned that sake actually has it own set of etiquette.

Originally posted by Impediment

Jagerbomb droolio

Man, I hate Jager. But remember that scene in the Reno 9-11 movie when Junior bombs a shot of Jager into a glass of Pepto-Bismol? I've meaning to try that.

Schecter
You're not if you drink it to get a buzz. Sake is meant to be part of a meal, not to be drank out of a brown paper bag while throwing bones in an alley. When I was stationed in Japan, I learned that sake actually has it own set of etiquette.

i heat it up when im having it with sushi, but im still doing it to get a buzz.
yes there is an etiquette to drinking sake in a ceremonial or formal sense, but most people in japan drink it to get twisted too.

chillmeistergen
Drinking cocktails comes at the risk of looking like a bender, I stick to beer.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by bigloss75
What is the best mixed drink, any favorites??? Long Island Ice Tea.........It's a YIPPI drink, tastes good and good bang for your buck. cool

red g jacks
sake...straight. mixed drinks are for nancyboys lol

real men drink embaulming fluid

but im not a real man so capt morgan for me. followed by crown royal

jaden101
http://www.drinksdirect.co.uk/acatalog/sailor_jerry_rum.jpg

with coke...God's gift to mankind...if there is a God

KidRock
I am not huge on mixed drinks, I will usually take a Corona or actually a Red Stripe over a mixed drink.

But the best mixed drink I ever had was 2 bottles of 10 dollar Dubra mixed in a big batch of Hawaiian Punch at a party. One of the most delicious things I ever drank

Deja~vu
Anything with coconut and pineapple mixed in it.......

edwinian
Jack and Ginger (ginger ale) is a good go to.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by bigloss75
What is the best mixed drink, any favorites???
Water. And the occasional glass of lemonade or chocolate milk.

zbucsz
incredible hulk and some gin and oj

Schecter
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Water. And the occasional glass of lemonade or chocolate milk.

mineral water and sperm

Robtard
mineral water and sperm

How do you get pasted the coagulation when you mix?

Schecter
gargling

Quiero Mota
What exactly do you call that?

Deja~vu
Perv splash.

Impediment
Man, I hate Jager. But remember that scene in the Reno 9-11 movie when Junior bombs a shot of Jager into a glass of Pepto-Bismol? I've meaning to try that.

When I was stationed in Germany while in the Army, Jagermeister was all I drank.

I don't watch Reno 911. I find it to be a dumb show.

chillybanana
I love mojitos, vodka and cranberry. I also like malibu with things like orange juice, pineapple juice and lemonade but they can become quite sickly after a while.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I with all the other pirates into the spiced dark rum - Captain Morgan's generally being the spiced rum of choice. Although the best rum I've had so far is Tanduay from the Phillipines. That with some ginger beer, and a squeeze of lemon and lime...Mmmm.

I'm also down with the Mojitos (when mixed right) and, of course, the liquid gold that is Chili's Margarita Presidente. I could drink that until I could drink no more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.