This amalgam vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Body/Power's-(classic)Cyber
Mind/Skeleton/Power's-Sabretooth w/adamantium
Powers/Tentacle's Red

vs

WWH

Who takes it?

cmack
wwh still

psycho gundam
-adamantium skin, bones, and claws
-carbonadium tendrils
-death factor pheromone emission and life sap via tendrils
-hallucinogenic toxin oozing through claws on one hand
-highly lethal venom running through claws on the other hand
-can track people via brain waves
-insane healing factor
-acute scenes
-10-15 ton strength (if strength doesn't stack)

hmmm...not too many weaknesses besides bfr, big f'n rock or battlefield removal.

--------------------------------------------

one thing though, arkady desperately needs to release the death spores or he will die himself. since cyber is encased in an adamantium shell with only his face exposed, wouldn't the death spores have a much tougher time trying to exit his body provided the much smaller area of exit? hulk would just have to back away from him and let his own power's take care of him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by psycho gundam
-10-15 ton strength (if strength doesn't stack)
Unless I'm mistaken Classic Cyber traded punches with Strong Guy(who starts out as a cl50) so I'm pretty sure he's stronger than that. I could be wrong though so I'll ask Capt or Jinzin next time they're around.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
one thing though, arkady desperately needs to release the death spores or he will die himself. since cyber is encased in an adamantium shell with only his face exposed, wouldn't the death spores have a much tougher time trying to exit his body provided the much smaller area of exit? hulk would just have to back away from him and let his own power's take care of him.
True, but you have to take the bad with the good. The amalgam shouldn' be able to release as many Death Spores as Red due to only his face being exposed, but with his healing factor combined with Cyber's and Sabretooth's, I seriously doubt he'd die from the build up as long as he was releasing some of them.

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure cyber is around 10-15 tons like creed is, they have pretty similar powers.

the trading blows with guido most likely is due to him being encased in adamantium, he feels no debilitating pain so he held his ground and the ten or so ton lifting strength is enough to push the 600 lbs guido around.

it's true that the healing factor will protect him from the brunt of the toxin but i bet it would waken him considerably since the adamantium
was bonded to him, not part of his natural form it rests over his skin preventing the spores from escaping.they would be re-absorbed by the body weakening it...AND the added layer of adamantium would further sicken your amalgam.

TricksterPriest
Arkady actually has his own healing factor. And those spores have curbstomped Wolverine's healing factor among others.

Psycho has a point, the spores might finish him off before Hulk does.

MightyEInherjar
I really don't think that this amalgam, regardless of how well set up he is for combat, could withstand constant, direct, straight punches from this Hulk repeatedly. He won't die, he won't get killed, but theres something to be said about taking repeated hits from the Hulk. Not too many characters have been able to walk away from that type of run-in.

I think this Amalgam could rip up the Hulk, sure, but I don't think that it'll be to the insane degree needed to flat out win any fights.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I really don't think that this amalgam, regardless of how well set up he is for combat, could withstand constant, direct, straight punches from this Hulk repeatedly. He won't die, he won't get killed, but theres something to be said about taking repeated hits from the Hulk. Not too many characters have been able to walk away from that type of run-in.

I think this Amalgam could rip up the Hulk, sure, but I don't think that it'll be to the insane degree needed to flat out win any fights.
well, red is one of the most underrated villains in comics and his abilities would wipe out a ton of heroes and villains from marvel and other companies, hulk most likely will survive the death factor but it won't be a cake walk thats for sure.

this amalgam is very effective and has great defenses but the hulk in wwh was almost immune to attack from all feasible sources, he will definitely win the majority.

carnage52
adamnatium is to uber!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.