Vamp v.s Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Papa Borzarou
Any version of Vamp and Dante can be used in this debate! Why limit them??

Dark-Jaxx
Because if you don't Dante can slow time and rip Vamp limb from limb.

TricksterPriest
It's spite even if you give Dante no weapons and Vamp all his gear. Dante will physically rip him apart. erm

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's spite even if you give Dante no weapons and Vamp all his gear. Dante will physically rip him apart. erm

Agree 100%.

Dark-Jaxx
Well I don't. Vamp dealed with Raiden, who is MUCH stronger than Dante physically and as fast.

TricksterPriest
No, and no. Dante can hit mach speeds. And Raiden is not stronger than Dante.

Dark-Jaxx
No, and no. Dante can hit mach speeds. And Raiden is not stronger than Dante. Mach? Based on what? And bullets are nothing to Vamp or Raiden.

Raiden is much stronger. He was holding back Arsenal Gear.

ThoraxeRMG
Raiden is not stronger than Dante.

Uh, yeah he is. sad
Dante can't hold a Arsenal Gear with one arm. Raiden shits on Dante in the strength category.

Csdabest
Im still waiting to see this arsenal gear clip. I dont bearly put Raiden at lifting a ton. I still think its BS of yall claiming 60 tons.

Also with dante in this fight...Take away DT, Quicksilver and Regen nerf and we have a fight.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Csdabest
Im still waiting to see this arsenal gear clip. I dont bearly put Raiden at lifting a ton. I still think its BS of yall claiming 60 tons.

Then go buy Metal Gear Solid 4! Or better yet, find the clip yourself.
The game just came out, Raiden does this feat in the ending part of Act 4 out of 5.
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Outer_Haven

Here's an example of a Arsenal Gear ship, plus an article on it.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/outerheavenresistance/METAL%20GEAR%20ARSENAL.jpg

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Arsenal_Gear

Again, Cyborg Raiden shits on Dante in strength.

Csdabest
FYl I have the game. I just havent seen anything that shows him putting up 60 tons. It not my duty to support your argument. You come up with the evidence. Instead of throwing out some ludicrous number saying he can lift 60 tons with one arm.

MadMel
this has been done erm

Csdabest
New installments breed new arguments u_u

Dark-Jaxx
u64oMQDbNCM

Though he does appear to be acting on adrenaline, so it was prolly a whole one time "save Snake's ass" thing.

ThoraxeRMG
Well, considering what a Arsenal Gear is.
It's more than 60 tons.....
EDIT: The video was cut.

Dark-Jaxx
Shit that sux. Ain't much I can do then.

Charlotte DeBel
If stopping something from falling\descending counts as strength feat... then, well, Dante has stopped Savior's fist\hits which is easy in 100 ton range.
Also lifting strength doesn't matter much in fight, since it's not the only factor of the force of hits. So even IF Arsenal Gear feat is 60 ton, Saviour feat is at least equal. Add in superior speed and skill... and it doesn't look too good for Vamp.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
If stopping something from falling\descending counts as strength feat... then, well, Dante has stopped Savior's fist\hits which is easy in 100 ton range.

Still not as much as the Arsenal Gear class "Outer Haven'.

Also lifting strength doesn't matter much in fight, since it's not the only factor of the force of hits.

Who said it was? laughing Raiden is not even in this fight.

Csdabest
Funny thing is that when Raiden had little knifes stuck in his back with his hands arms stuck between the knives. Those same arms had troubles pulling them out.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, when he was in the process on fighting Gekko and Vamp. So your post meant....? Wha.?
EDIT: Strength is Strength buddy.

Csdabest
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, when he was in the process on fighting Gekko and Vamp. So your post meant....? Wha.?
EDIT: Strength is Strength buddy.

No it means just that. He didnt have enough strength to pull out the knives out of his back with those same arms that supposedly can lifts 60 tons. Unless your saying that those two knives>>>60 tons?

Charlotte DeBel
Dante has stopped \blocked the momentum of Saviour (DMC4) and Nefastarius (spelling) (DMC2)- both were the buildings the side of skyscrapers, weight more than 60 tons and Dante's feats in that regard are just as impressive as that Arsenal Gear stuff you keep tossing around.

Csdabest
wow thanks for overrating the strength. ONE ARM. He used his whole freaking body and never stopped it. He was budging through out the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. It moved him broke him down. And ran him over. Impressive yes. But you all made it like he held it and pushed it back LITERALLY with one hand. Even then it looked like the ship turned back on its own so it can fire it missles. Along with the fact the ship was sumbered in water and as the average 3year old knows that an object in water GREATLY loses it weight. More accurately it weighs One sixth(you can take a physiques class to confirm) of it weight in water. Aswell as him having leverage. There was no point were the ship came to a holt. It continued to progress and ran raiden over. At most he slowed it down(Still quite impressive) But for you all to go running around saying oh he can lift 60 tons with one arm with adrenaline rush. Is extremely funny.

Though I Highly doubt Dante or Ryu or Maybe even Kratos could do better.(Well maybe Kratos could do better) You all GREATLTY overeaxagerrated the feat. Bad arguing on your parts aswell not even being able to find the video when it took me all but 15 minutes of my daily youtube watching to find it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRvKJeBbRk&feature=related

ThoraxeRMG
No it means just that. He didnt have enough strength to pull out the knives out of his back

Or the knives ****ed up the functionality of his suit.

with those same arms that supposedly can lifts 60 tons.

Why must you doubt Raiden stopping Arsenal Gear?! Jeez, it's getting rather annoying.

Unless your saying that those two knives>>>60 tons?

See Suit function quote. ^

EDIT: I didn't overeaxagerrated anything.

Csdabest
Wow....Are you serious....You best argument for the reason he couldn't is because the suit malfunction. So i guess he repaired the suit quickly enough with no hands in order to make the suit function properly enough so he can pull the knife out of his hands. Please stop. I seen the clip and you overexagerating his strength is annoying and sickening.

Charlotte DeBel
wow thanks for overrating the strength. ONE ARM. He used his whole freaking body and never stopped it. He was budging through out the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. It moved him broke him down. And ran him over. Impressive yes. But you all made it like he held it and pushed it back LITERALLY with one hand. Even then it looked like the ship turned back on its own so it can fire it missles. Along with the fact the ship was sumbered in water and as the average 3year old knows that an object in water GREATLY loses it weight. More accurately it weighs One sixth(you can take a physiques class to confirm) of it weight in water. Aswell as him having leverage. There was no point were the ship came to a holt. It continued to progress and ran raiden over. At most he slowed it down(Still quite impressive) But for you all to go running around saying oh he can lift 60 tons with one arm with adrenaline rush. Is extremely funny.

Though I Highly doubt Dante or Ryu or Maybe even Kratos could do better.(Well maybe Kratos could do better) You all GREATLTY overeaxagerrated the feat. Bad arguing on your parts aswell not even being able to find the video when it took me all but 15 minutes of my daily youtube watching to find it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRvKJeBbRk&feature=related

Ryu- no, Dante- can maybe repeat (lifing strength wise he's like class 10, force of hits\blocking feats from him are much more impressive that that number, though), Kratos- can actually do better (greatest LIFTING strength from a bunch).
As impressive Vamp is, Dante still wins around 7-8\10 (no 10\10 win for him, as Vamp isn't some pussy).

Csdabest
Uh, yeah he is. sad
Dante can't hold a Arsenal Gear with one arm. Raiden shits on Dante in the strength category.

EXAGERATION!!!!!. You said one arm. he used his whole entire body and still didnt bring it to a stop. Bearly slowed it down. He was buckeling the whole way/ he even used his sword to help gain more levereage. Or directly as you said he didnt HOLD it with one arm.Didnt hold or stop. He used his whole body to slow its progress.

Raiden had gravity,water, leverage, cybernectic enhancement, more leverage from his sword, the ship having to break through the dock to progress on his side. And still DIDNT BRING IT TO A STOP OR HOLD IT. Most he did was slow it down.

ThoraxeRMG
Wow....Are you serious....

No, why should I?

You best argument for the reason he couldn't is because the suit malfunction.

No, I stated that it could of been a possibility.roll eyes (sarcastic)

So i guess he repaired the suit quickly enough with no hands in order to make the suit function properly enough so he can pull the knife out of his hands. Please stop.

laughing out loud
Please stop assuming.confused

I seen the clip and you overexagerating his strength is annoying and sickening.

You doubting Raiden doing the feat and a lack of grammar is 'annoying and sickening'. Although I do admit going overboard a bit. laughing out loud

EDIT: *Sigh* You're going like you're trying to win some crazy fight.

EXAGERATION!!!!!. You said one arm. he used his whole entire body and still didnt bring it to a stop. Bearly slowed it down. He was buckeling the whole way/ he even used his sword to help gain more levereage. Or directly as you said he didnt HOLD it with one arm.Didnt hold or stop. He used his whole body to slow its progress.

See "Overboard" quote. ^

Raiden had gravity,water, leverage, cybernectic enhancement, more leverage from his sword, the ship having to break through the dock to progress on his side. And still DIDNT BRING IT TO A STOP OR HOLD IT. Most he did was slow it down.

See "Overboard" quote. ^
And here said image.

http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~haku-in/pics/retarded.jpg

Trying to "w1n the fight" eh, bucko?

EDIT2: Anyways, back on topic.
Dante takes this fight against Vamp.

Csdabest
Ryu- no, Dante- can maybe repeat (lifing strength wise he's like class 10, force of hits\blocking feats from him are much more impressive that that number, though), Kratos- can actually do better (greatest LIFTING strength from a bunch).
As impressive Vamp is, Dante still wins around 7-8\10 (no 10\10 win for him, as Vamp isn't some pussy).

Oh I know Ryu can't do it. I wasnt trying to imply he can lol. Im not sure about dante. He is incredibly strong but well. His most impressive strength feat is using a mortorcycle as a sword.(or club). Kratos is crazy. i dont like him.(Mainly cuz i dont like bald people with gotees u_u)

But yeah...I'll Put Raiden with his cybernectic enhancements and adrenaline rush on Dante level maybe even a class or two above.

Charlotte DeBel
Oh I know Ryu can't do it. I wasnt trying to imply he can lol. Im not sure about dante. He is incredibly strong but well. His most impressive strength feat is using a mortorcycle as a sword.(or club). Kratos is crazy. i dont like him.(Mainly cuz i dont like bald people with gotees u_u)

But yeah...I'll Put Raiden with his cybernectic enhancements and adrenaline rush on Dante level maybe even a class or two above.

I don't like Kratos either, and motorcycle is Dante's biggest lifting strength feat, you're right- most of his feats are either force of hits (breaking hellgate monolith with a punch) or blocking (that includes Saviour and Nefastarius, both living building the size of skyscraper). But since that isn't weightlifting competition, blocking\force of hits feats matter more.
That's why I'm on Dante side (not just because I have him in my avatar\created respect thread on him)- he simply has more imressive feats in that regard.

ThoraxeRMG
That's why I'm on Dante side (not just because I have him in my avatar\created respect thread on him)- he simply has more imressive feats in that regard.

Liar! You are a fanboy of that Lame catchphrase using Half-demon! smile

Csdabest
No, why should I?

No, I stated that it could of been a possibility.roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud
Please stop assuming.confused

You doubting Raiden doing the feat and a lack of grammar is 'annoying and sickening'. Although I do admit going overboard a bit. laughing out loud

Possibility. Raiden before and after showed the same functions of the suit before,during, and after the knife incidents. I wasnt assuming. I was just showing you how dumb the sitution of his suit "Malfunctioning" cuz the knives where in his back. then some how miraculous started working again.

Doubt. I am even in more doubt. And Im happy you admited going overboard on your statement. Also....who brings grammar into a internet forum board argument?

But back to Vamp vs Dante

Dante wins with his cheap ass abilities of Instant heal. Time stop(or slow to a crawl) Crazy demonic strength and his decent speed.

Vamp is very fast....extremely fast(I dont know he seemed alot slower than his mSG2 counter part. But i think Dante can keep up. Vamps healing powers should be able to keep up with dante....The thing vamp lacks is actual power and manipulation of Spiritial and Demonic energy. He is still working with fleshly humane technology. Which as goes to show that Demonic and spiritial energy and the way it can be used is a hell of alot stronger than technological power.

Muahahah lost wat i was saying

Charlotte DeBel
Liar! You are a fanboy of that Lame catchphrase using Half-demon! smile

Fangirl in that casesmile

Actually "crazy speed and decent strength" would be more right, but that's to my taste.

ThoraxeRMG
I was just showing you how dumb the sitution of his suit "Malfunctioning" cuz the knives where in his back. then some how miraculous started working again.

Dude, weird shit happens in the MG, even you would have to understand that.

Also....who brings grammar into a internet forum board argument?

Intelligent beings that want respect. embarrasment

Superboy Prime
So I suppose Csd finally found the video with Raiden saving Snake's ass.

Csdabest
*Sighs* im not even going to try and waist my time giving a directed response to your insult about me arguing over the internet makes me look dumb. When your doing the same exact thing and complaining about grammer. And by respond...I mean a rebuttal of an insult. Just so you dont try a twist anything.

But I think Cyborg Raiden with Adreneline rush is stronger than normal dante. But with Dante with his power unlocked in Devil Triger mode(Might be stronger. Havent really seen many actual feats of him with DT) just makes him all flashy like.

AHHHHH VAMP vs Dante vamp vs dante

But given what i stated earlier I think Dante takes his all the way. and w/o devil trigger he takes it 7/10

You have you respect. But whats the point of being intelligent online with forum boards if its not going to benefit your future AT ALL. Its what you call a waste of intelligence. Sort of like wasting a bullet on a empty beer can instead of popping a zombie in a forhead. Or an attacker.

Charlotte DeBel
7-8\10 is fair number. Also remember that Dante's regen> Vamp's healing nanites. Dante laughed at headshots. Vamp was KO'ed by headshot (regenerated, but still was KOed). So durability goes to Dante.

ThoraxeRMG
*Sighs* im not even going to try and waist my time giving a directed response to your insult about me arguing over the internet makes me look dumb.

I mean you were going on and on. Like you trying to win some dumb fight. :/

When your doing the same exact thing and complaining about grammer.

So you're complaining about my so called complaining, even when it wasn't complaining, just me laughing? Que? :0

And by respond...I mean a rebuttal of an insult. Just so you dont try a twist anything.

"We do what we wanna do. That's what we humans do."

Wouldn't Dante just remove Vamp's head after seeing his regenerative abilities? . embarrasment

You have you respect. But whats the point of being intelligent online with forum boards if its not going to benefit your future AT ALL. Its what you call a waste of intelligence.

You do know I wasn't serious on that quote. Hence the dumb emotion smilie.

Csdabest
i wonder what speed has to be reached to Lop Dante's head off.

I wonder If Dante regeneration ailities can match wolverines. Cuz as we know nothing can kill wolverine. He can stay alive in the sun until someone pull im out. Or stay in the state of drowning. Staying alive for ever.

For the creaters of marvel o base soo much emphases on DNA and genetics they seem to fail o see how cells works.

Charlotte DeBel
i wonder what speed has to be reached to Lop Dante's head off.

I wonder If Dante regeneration ailities can match wolverines. Cuz as we know nothing can kill wolverine. He can stay alive in the sun until someone pull im out. Or stay in the state of drowning. Staying alive for ever.

For the creaters of marvel o base soo much emphases on DNA and genetics they seem to fail o see how cells works.

You're overestimating Wolvie a bit, nuke and sun feats were odd curcumstances ("overdraft" with soul\help from Phoenix Jean). Current Wolverine's healing is not that uber (not as if it shitty, though, but some of Wolvie's immortality feats are PIS\outside help).

ThoraxeRMG
Fangirl in that casesmile

Damn,I forgot you were a girl.
Then that boosts the reasons why you like Dante. eek!
Oooh~ Snap~! Girl, I did go there! *Snaps fingers*

Dark-Jaxx
I for one greatly despise Dante and the overrated DMC series.

But he wins this fight more times than not.

Csdabest
lol sorry to bring up wolverine.. Last crazy wolverine feat I read was when I think Pyro or someone with a flame fire abilities....Burned him to his skeleton covered with adamantium and he regenerated from that. I dont want to overrate wolverine....He is my most hated character Next to superman.

Dark-Jaxx
People that hate Superman are just angry because their father's molested them.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
People that hate Superman are just angry because their father's molested them.

And People who say that are the fathers that molested or will molest there children.

Superman has nothing to worry about. He has no weakeness. The ones he did have were debunked. How cany anyone like a character like that

Dark-Jaxx
And People who say that are the fathers that molested or will molest there children.

Superman has nothing to worry about. He has no weakeness. The ones he did have were debunked. How cany anyone like a character like that Superman does however have people stronger than him. And he does too still have weaknesses.

Csdabest
I have seen instances where he powers out kyptonite both in comic, movie, and animated series. The movie was rediculous. Stabbed in the kidney with kryptonite then lifts an island made out of kryptonite into the son. Psh.

Then when he is able to use his powers under a redsun because he doesnt Loose his power he just has trouble accessing them. Then i forgot who's magic he powered out of. Supes have no consistent weak points.

carnage52
dante stops time and sends out doppelganger to kill vamp while he relaxes and eats pizza.

carnage52
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
People that hate Superman are just angry because their father's molested them. laughing out loud

ThoraxeRMG
No double posts young one.
You're no 'Founder of The Patriots', Major Zero was that said man.

Nemesis X
I think there are only two ways you can kill Vamp:

1) You put those nanomachines in him that make him less invulnerable

2) You cut his head off

Honestly I dont even know why Raiden couldnt have just done that second thing I just mentioned.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Honestly I dont even know why Raiden couldnt have just done that second thing I just mentioned.

The Plot.

MadMel
yay go plot devices!!

Nemesis X
The only Vamp version Dante should fight is the one from MGS4 (most awesome game). Anyways, Dante is only gonna win if he cuts Vamp's head off because I dont think he's packing any nanomachines with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.