You vs. You 2 Years Ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Let's say that you are pitted against yourself 2 years ago in a hand to hand, no weapons death match. There is no way out. There is no reasoning with one another. So, who wins, and who dies?

And as an added bonus, who wins if you are each handed samurai swords?

Neo Darkhalen
i think we would both just kill each other in the most dramatic way as we could.

ScarletSpeed
2 years ago me would win

cause my face was fine back the, now I don't like fighting as much incase it damages my face morelaughing

plus back then I would stab me laughing

Phucked Up
I'd kick my ass. 131

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I'd kick my ass. 131

in epic style.

Selphie
Me 2 years ago would destroy the current me

With or without samurai sword too.

A Dose Of Vraya
I was such a douche two years ago. I would totally enjoy kicking my ass.

ragesRemorse
id fail

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I'd kick my ass. 131

Lt. Valerian
Two years ago me would go down. Definitely.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Toku King
Let's say that you are pitted against yourself 2 years ago in a hand to hand, no weapons death match. There is no way out. There is no reasoning with one another. So, who wins, and who dies?

And as an added bonus, who wins if you are each handed samurai swords?

Since I am a master swordsman and a excellent martial artist me against me would be a tie. The fight would go on forever.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Since I am a master swordsman and a excellent martial artist me against me would be a tie. The fight would go on forever.

Use the force Bruce.

A Dose Of Vraya
me vs. me = superpokeplz

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Use the force Bruce.

Darkside or lightside force powers?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Darkside or lightside force powers?

which ever your most comfortable with

Kumori Okami
I think, had me two years ago lost, me now would not be here, as I would kill me two years ago if I won in a fight against the aforementioned me from two years ago.

So I guess what i'm trying to spit out is: Me two years ago kicks current me's ass...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
which ever your most comfortable with

In that case part of me will use full on darkside powers. I hope someone bring me back from the darkside

Grinning Goku
I'd kill myself.

DigiMark007
I'd presume that we'd retain our full intellect, or otherwise it wouldn't be "me." Given that, we'd probably work out some less violent solution. Either engage in some competition to see who gets to quickly kill the other as painlessly as possible, or simply chill in the battle zone until one of us died.

Uneventful, but true.

Of course, if I suspend my disbelief and actually pit myself against myself of two years ago, I feel like I'd win now. Might be a touch less in shape, but me from two years ago would hesitate more when it came to actual violence.

Also, lulz at Bruce's "the fight would last forever and we are both master swordsman." Narcissist much?

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd presume that we'd retain our full intellect, or otherwise it wouldn't be "me." Given that, we'd probably work out some less violent solution. Either engage in some competition to see who gets to quickly kill the other as painlessly as possible, or simply chill in the battle zone until one of us died.

Uneventful, but true.

Of course, if I suspend my disbelief and actually pit myself against myself of two years ago, I feel like I'd win now. Might be a touch less in shape, but me from two years ago would hesitate more when it came to actual violence.

Also, lulz at Bruce's "the fight would last forever and we are both master swordsman." Narcissist much? I think Thor Costume Digi would beat you today. uhuh

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I have more to live for now, so I am guessing the now me would kill the then me.

Blax_Hydralisk

2 years ago I was 5'11, 240 pounds, and not as smart...

Now I'm 6'3, 240 pounds, and quite a bit smarter.

I'd win now, yeah.

Rogue Jedi
size matters not.

Blax_Hydralisk
A lie created by tiny people to fool themselves into thinking they're important.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
A lie created by tiny people to fool themselves into thinking they're important. crylaugh That was PERFECT.

Ax3l
Well, I'd probably to the cliche thing of having sex with myself.

Toku King
A lie created by tiny people to fool themselves into thinking they're important.

I saw a midget throw down a six foot tall guy before. And he then proceeded in kicking the ever loving crap out of the big guy.

Strangelove
2 years ago me would win, he was in much better shape. Damn college.

Blax_Hydralisk
I saw a midget throw down a six foot tall guy before. And he then proceeded in kicking the ever loving crap out of the big guy.

I've seen a six foot tall guy thrown down a midget before. And he then proceeded to kick the ever loving crap out of the midget.

What's your point?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ax3l
Well, I'd probably do the cliche thing of having sex with myself.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Toku King
I've seen a six foot tall guy thrown down a midget before. And he then proceeded to kick the ever loving crap out of the midget.

What's your point?

The point is your early point is full of untrueness and wrong.

Blax_Hydralisk
Then your point is incorrect.

Toku King
Then your point is incorrect.

Which is why I saw a midget take down a big guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Honestly I'd rather fight a big guy like Ken or Blax than a smaller guy.

Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why I saw a midget take down a big guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A small guy taking down a big guy in no way makes my point wrong.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I would to. They're easier to hit.

Toku King

They're easier to hit.

Toku King
A small guy taking down a big guy in no way makes my point wrong.

Yes it does. You said size does matter. It doesn't.

Toku King

WRONG.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes it does. You said size does matter. It doesn't.

If size doesn't matter, why is it that in just about every fighting sport, there are weight divisions? Why not just throw the feather weights and the super heavy weights in together?

Toku King
If size doesn't matter, why is it that in just about every fighting sport, there are weight divisions? Why not just throw the feather weights and the super heavy weights in together?

Because they believe in the same silliness you do.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, I'm going to take the professionals with their trained opinions that have been tested tried and true for hundreds of years, over yours.

Toku King
Well, I'm going to take the professionals with their trained opinions that have been tested tried and true for hundreds of years, over yours.

Or go by logic and things you actually see.
Besides, who says mixing sizes doesn't work if you've never tried it?
And also, hundreds of years is exaggeration.

Blax_Hydralisk
Or go by logic and things you actually see.

I am. I'm 6'3 and I did alot of stupid things when I was a "kid". I've seen and done my share of ass kickings and getting my ass kicked.

I'm 6'3 and I did alot of stupid things when I was a "kid". I've seen and done my share of ass kickings and getting my ass kicked.

Maybe.

Rogue Jedi
If size doesn't matter, why is it that in just about every fighting sport, there are weight divisions? Why not just throw the feather weights and the super heavy weights in together? I think they are talking everyday people like you and I. Trained pros are, well, trained pros.

chillybanana
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
I was such a douche two years ago. I would totally enjoy kicking my ass.

Mywi
Originally posted by Selphie
Me 2 years ago would destroy the current me

With or without samurai sword too.

Randi
i would now kick my ass two year ago because i was always lone and crying brandon was in basic training and i was alone, but maybe i would have gave myself a hug yes

Mairuzu
I'd rape me two years ago.

does this count as masturbation?

dadudemon
I was in better cardiovascular shape 2 years ago. I also weighed less and had less muscle back then...there's a plus for the current me. I was probably more agressive 2 years ago...being a dad and a husband, I think, has softened me up.

Sooo...I'm gonna have to give it to my 23 year old self.

~Bun Bun~
Hmmm for me that'd be hard...

2 years ago me would be pre-depression and pre-extream weigh gain.

And but the me now don't put up with peoples shit.

We'd prolly both just get to lazy to fight, smoke out, watch harry potter then waste the night away on KMC together.

chillmeistergen
Well, 2 years ago I'd be a lot more likely to get in a fight. But I reckon the present me would win.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was in better cardiovascular shape 2 years ago. I also weighed less and had less muscle back then...there's a plus for the current me. I was probably more agressive 2 years ago...being a dad and a husband, I think, has softened me up.

Sooo...I'm gonna have to give it to my 23 year old self. Do you feel that you have more to live for now?

=Tired Hiker=
I think the me two years ago would win. I was angrier, less predictable then.

Rogue Jedi
I had shorter hair two years ago, but a smaller waistline now.

=Tired Hiker=
I had a shorter weener two years ago, but a smaller ball sack now.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I had a shorter weener two years ago, but a smaller ball sack now. I had better eyesight but worse breath then.

Toku King
I'm more battle savvy now and most likely stronger, but I was faster and more vicious back then.
I guess that I win now.

Prime#
2 years ago both my legs were in casts, current me is stronger, faster, and better at taunting, I win.

dadudemon
Do you feel that you have more to live for now?

Oh HELL yes. yes

gefallen_engel
2 years ago I had just had a baby, I am in much better shape now

apoc001
2 years ago I would do like 200 push-ups and 400 sit-ups everyday. Plus I played Streetfighter a lot back then. I'm such a whimp right now. I'd totally lose.

The Grey Fox
Me Present would win hands down. I was such a weed back then.

Impediment
The me from now would kill the past me.

Toku King
Originally posted by apoc001
2 years ago I would do like 200 push-ups and 400 sit-ups everyday.

Remind me not to mess with you 2 years ago.

Syren
Neither me nor me two years ago would fight the other. We'd grab a bottle of vodka and a few spliffs and chillax big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.