Jin Kazama VS Kyo Kusanagi: clash of jobber auras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
(a Classic NES special)
who has the bigger jobber aura?

Kirikaze Fuuma
what are you doing? What the f**k?

ThoraxeRMG
What the **** is 'Jobber Aura'?

Sado22
having fun man. these guys are just videogame characters....not the centre of my existence. besides, most people here think kyo and Jin are big jobbers so i was wondering who they think is more of a jobhogger. too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

jobber aura? its when a very powerful opponent loses to some guy just because that "some guy" is popular.
well read wolverine comics. anytime you see wolverine beat anyone who can actually fight, you'd know you're seeing "jobber aura" in action.
~Sado
P.S. i the best at what i do. and what i do is horribly overrated

Classic NES
Jin easily.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
having fun man. these guys are just videogame characters....not the centre of my existence. besides, most people here think kyo and Jin are big jobbers so i was wondering who they think is more of a jobhogger. too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

jobber aura? its when a very powerful opponent loses to some guy just because that "some guy" is popular.
well read wolverine comics. anytime you see wolverine beat anyone who can actually fight, you'd know you're seeing "jobber aura" in action.
~Sado
P.S. i the best at what i do. and what i do is horribly overrated Wolvie is overrated, but he does have serious fighting skills. Kyo has no aura. When he's up against somebody better/more powerful than he is, he loses unless somebody helps him. If he had one, he'd have somehow beaten Goenitz.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

ROFL

FeelGood
OK why does Jin have a jobber aura? For him to have one he needs to have something to dispute what he actually is capable of, so far hes owned from the start, nothing wrong with that.

Sado22
he doesn't. neither does kyo. the title was just a joke...and poke at the haters.

FeelGood
Well the question stands to the haters.

Darkstorm Zero
You realise that I was *Mostly* joking about Jin, right?

Sado22
hatez like this aussie asstard! phuck you darko! mad
*goes raging fanboy and happyslaps your face*
laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
Hate my ass... *farts loudly*

goldjoker
kyo... kyo can fight ryu.. jin can't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.