Battle Of The Adams!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Adam Warlock vs. Black Adam

(Warlock has the soul gem)

Who takes this one?

MightyEInherjar
I see this fight favoring Black Adam towards the beginning, but it ending with BA getting his soul messed up by a karmic blast from Warlock.

carnage52
hard choice ill have to think about it.

Juk3n
Black if he can end it quickly

Batman-Prime
Can someone enlighten me what the soul gem is capable of? smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Can someone enlighten me what the soul gem is capable of? smile it makes the wielder the master of ALL SOULS, that means bringing them back from the afterlife, manipulating them on a whim, scanning them to know the real motive behind their actions, banishing a soul to the inside of the gem known as "soul world", and a myriad of other things.

it also has a consciousness of it's own and whenever warlock gets mad the gem's hunger for souls gets harder to control. (after the infinity war though he expelled his bad and good side so that aspect of his soul is gone) he can still soul suck but not in anger.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it makes the wielder the master of ALL SOULS, that means bringing them back from the afterlife, manipulating them on a whim, scanning them to know the real motive behind their actions, banishing a soul to the inside of the gem known as "soul world", and a myriad of other things.

it also has a consciousness of it's own and whenever warlock gets mad the gem's hunger for souls gets harder to control. (after the infinity war though he expelled his bad and good side so that aspect of his soul is gone) he can still soul suck but not in anger.

Since Faust played quite easily with BA soul I don't see Adam Warlock loosing here. So Adam Warlock 8/10, I give BA two wins cause he is fast, deadly and efficient wink.

guy222
AW

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Since Faust played quite easily with BA soul I don't see Adam Warlock loosing here. So Adam Warlock 8/10, I give BA two wins cause he is fast, deadly and efficient wink.

Agreed. And I would add that BA is bad ass.

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
AW
thumb up

CaptainStoic
A smart fight goes to Warlock, a physical one goes to Teth.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
A smart fight goes to Warlock, a physical one goes to Teth.
Not sure about that, tough.

carnage52
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
A smart fight goes to Warlock, a physical one goes to Teth. teth is no moron though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.