Prodigys gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/77522-197378-prodigy_super.jpg

1. NightThrasher
2. Patriot
3. Ravager
4. Batgirl
5. Robin
6. X-23
7. Black Widow
8. Dare Devil
9. Daken
10. Karate Kid

This is Prodigy with current powers:
He can no longer absorb new skills telepathically, but thanks to the powerful psionic abilities of the Stepford Cuckoos, has all the knowledge and skills he had ever gained at his disposal, similar to a photographic memory-based muscle mimicry power. It is implied that he has every skill that the X-Men have been known to possess like Wolverine's samurai skills but it hasn't been directly shown, however he is still a baseline human with no physical enhancements so he won't be able to perform any super-human feats.

how far does he get (I know karate kid is pretty much a stomp but can he get any wins)

Eel O'Brian
If he really has all the skills, I'd stop him at 3 or 4.

Though I'd probably put Ravager and Batgirl above Robin, assuming it's Tim (and that Batgirl is Cassie).

X-23 destroys him thanks to speed.

llagrok
Somehow he ****ing survived being hit by Hellion's telekinetic attack and managed to blitz him. GG writers.

Stops at 3 imo.

DestinyGuy678
hes as good as both wolverine and shadowcat in all aspects of fighting abilitie making him the second best fighetr on the list, he's also probably the smartest one (he's met beast and Prof. X)

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
If he really has all the skills, I'd stop him at 3 or 4.

Though I'd probably put Ravager and Batgirl above Robin, assuming it's Tim (and that Batgirl is Cassie).

X-23 destroys him thanks to speed. but he outclasses her in skill

llagrok
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
hes as good as both wolverine and shadowcat in all aspects of fighting abilitie making him the second best fighetr on the list, he's also probably the smartest one (he's met beast and Prof. X)

He met them, but he didn't copy them.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by llagrok
He met them, but he didn't copy them. no his ability hapens automatically, as soon as he meets someone he copies there attributes, before however because of mental blocks he couldnt keep the formal skills however, now he has access to them.

everyone he met before he lost his ability he now has their skills

DestinyGuy678
personally I think he makes it to 8

llagrok
How the hell is he going past x-23?

DestinyGuy678
How the hell is he going past x-23? I would imagine being smarter and more skilled than her he'd be able to overcome her....but thats just my opinion

llagrok
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I would imagine being smarter and more skilled than her he'd be able to overcome her....but thats just my opinion

More skilled? barely.

Not to mention the ridiculous physical advantages she has over him.

DestinyGuy678
More skilled? barely.

Not to mention the ridiculous physical advantages she has over him. wolverine is a lot more skilled than x-2, x-23 was a trained fighter, wolverine is experienced in many more martial arts than her though, and i na plain hand to hand fight (wolverine wasnt using his other advantages) prodigy beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.