Pablo G's brief appearance yesterday . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I hope Pabby G visits us more often. That guy cracked me up with his life aventures he'd get into. Anyone remember him?

Strangelove
Not really. He was a little before my time.

=Tired Hiker=
He was hilarious. He and SlipknoT used to be kind of the same kind of guy, only SlipknoT got perma-banned. Pabby G I think got a temp ban once or twice, but that happens.

Rogue Jedi
That wasnt Pablo, it was a GHOST.

=Tired Hiker=
Don't toy with my emotions, RJ. huh

Neo Darkhalen
BOO!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
BOO!

Whoa!! Dude, don't do that . . . that was crazy! laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Don't toy with my emotions, RJ. huh Who you gonna call?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who you gonna call?

The Department of Health!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
The Department of Health! yes

=Tired Hiker=
Of course. confused

Rogue Jedi
ghostbusters.

~Wålshy~
ghostbusters. now thats just silly

Phucked Up
ghostbusters.

NO

=Tired Hiker=
Bustin' makes me feel good!

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Whoa!! Dude, don't do that . . . that was crazy! laughing

haermm

Pablo G
Aww Hiker, this thread makes me feel all warm inside I'm about to start misty eyed like a *****, I actually missed a couple of you boys and girls. I hope I can get in here more often the thing is I've been busy and kinda forgot about this place but like I said before I think I'll stick around for a while.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Pablo G
Aww Hiker, this thread makes me feel all warm inside I'm about to start misty eyed like a *****, I actually missed a couple of you boys and girls. I hope I can get in here more often the thing is I've been busy and kinda forgot about this place but like I said before I think I'll stick around for a while. w00t

=Tired Hiker=
So, Pabs, are you in Mexico still??

Pablo G
Yeah man like I said on my other thread I'm moving over to Guadalajara which is more a more tourist city so if any of you guys plan on visiting on the next three and a half years send a message so we can meet up. You still in Cali ?

=Tired Hiker=
No, I'm in Las Vegas, this place is a dump, yo. But I got a wife and a house now, and a chihuahua.

Pablo G
Haven't been to Vegas in years but I remember it being extremely fun

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, it's okay. I'm tired of the strip, for the most part. But there's a lot to do outside of Vegas. I'm located several hours from some really cool places to visit, like the Grand Canyon, Sedona; Arizona, snowboarding an hour away, some really killer mountain biking ten miles from where I live. But the heat sucks right now so I pretty much do stuff in the evening if I go outside.

Pablo G
Arizona's like three hours away from where I live right now but I've never ever been to the Grand Canyon

Pablo8
Hi

Tired-Hiker
hey

Tired-Hiker
Pabs?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Pabs? OH CRAP dude welcome back to KMC lol.

Edit: I'm not pabs.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
OH CRAP dude welcome back to KMC lol.

Edit: I'm not pabs.

Thanks yo! It's good to be back.

walshy
so were you pablo g all that time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.