The Big [Censored] Lebowski

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phucked Up
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2807/censoringlobowskifn2.jpg

Rogue Jedi
not NEAR as funny.

~Wålshy~
haermm

dadudemon
wow....how utterly lame.

A Dose Of Vraya
just got done watching that movie. First time i've ever understood the plot.

Rogue Jedi
Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!
The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even ****ing Jewish, man.
Walter Sobchak: What the **** are you talkin' about?
The Dude: Man, you're ****ing Polish Catholic...
Walter Sobchak: What the **** are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!
The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Walter Sobchak: And you know this!
The Dude: Yeah, and five ****ing years ago you were divorced.
Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her ****ing dog. Going to her ****ing synagogue. You're living in the ****ing past.
Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Rogue Jedi
What the **** are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

=Tired Hiker=
I knew all of that stuff from the first post. I read the book they refer to called 'I'm a Lebowski, You're a Lebowski' and they have a good laugh at the dubbed for tv version. If anyone loves that movie as much as Robtard, RJ, and I do, then I highly recommend the book.

Rogue Jedi
My... my wi-, my wife, Bunny? Do you see a wedding ring on my finger? Does this place look like I'm ****ing married? The toilet seat's up, man!

=Tired Hiker=
At least I'm house broken.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
At least I'm house broken. You have no frame of reference and you are entering a world of pain.

=Tired Hiker=
Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of shit.

Rogue Jedi
They were Nazis dude?

Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Shomer shabbos!

gefallen_engel
laughing

Rogue Jedi
Vee vant zee money, Lebowski.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.