Pablo's December Adventure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Back in December of 2007 I was selling my old car and had a sticker with my cell number anda $ sign on the back shield of my car. Anyway after a night out partying (heavy drinking, couple of hits from a joint) I was driving my way back home and I was drunk, not out of control drunk but definetely over the legal limit drunk and there was probably some THC in my system so I was about 5 minutes away from my house and had been driving for about 3, I mean I was drunk but not that drunk that I couldn't drive. So anways I was driving down an empty street and I see a patrol car on the rear view mirror and it flashes it's lights but no siren. The cop tells my via megaphone to pull over. I comply and quickly check my eyes, start chewing on about 7 sticks of gum and spray some cologne (yeah I carry cologne in my car, got a problem with it?) Anyway the cop comes over and the dialogue goes a little like this:

Cop: Good night
Pablo: Good night
Cop: Where do you live ?
Pablo: Los Arcos about 5 minutes from here what's the problem?
Cop: No problem I was just wondering for how much you were selling your car
Pablo: 40000 pesos (4000 USD)

The cop pulled out a note pad and wrote down my name, cellphone, year and make of the car because he was interested in buying it for his wife for Christmas. He then walked away and drove off, he had no idea about the state that I was in and he called the next say asking for more info.

Neo Darkhalen
Best damn adventure of all then laughing out loud

Pablo G
Dude I told the story for weeks after it happened you have no idea how happy I was when that shit happened I mean I was kinda high and very drunk. I was driving and I have two previous' arrests I would've gotten in some serious trouble.

Neo Darkhalen
was the info he asked from you, who was your supplier and where to get a good lawyer for himself? stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Pablo G
Back in December of 2007 I was selling my old car and had a sticker with my cell number anda $ sign on the back shield of my car. Anyway after a night out partying (heavy drinking, couple of hits from a joint) I was driving my way back home and I was drunk, not out of control drunk but definetely over the legal limit drunk and there was probably some THC in my system so I was about 5 minutes away from my house and had been driving for about 3, I mean I was drunk but not that drunk that I couldn't drive. So anways I was driving down an empty street and I see a patrol car on the rear view mirror and it flashes it's lights but no siren. The cop tells my via megaphone to pull over. I comply and quickly check my eyes, start chewing on about 7 sticks of gum and spray some cologne (yeah I carry cologne in my car, got a problem with it?) Anyway the cop comes over and the dialogue goes a little like this:

Cop: Good night
Pablo: Good night
Cop: Where do you live ?
Pablo: Los Arcos about 5 minutes from here what's the problem?
Cop: No problem I was just wondering for how much you were selling your car
Pablo: 40000 pesos (4000 USD)

The cop pulled out a note pad and wrote down my name, cellphone, year and make of the car because he was interested in buying it for his wife for Christmas. He then walked away and drove off, he had no idea about the state that I was in and he called the next say asking for more info.

LMAOlaughinglaughing

chillybanana
laughing out loud

Pablo G
Hahaha all the questions he asked were car related, he didn't care where did I come from, where I was going or if I had done something wrong.

BruceSkywalker
LULZ

=Tired Hiker=
Great story. That'd be awesome if he bought the car and his wife found a joint in the seat! yes

Pablo G
I completely agree, but that's a true story right there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.