FOXHOUND Commander, Meryl Silverburgh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w282/majinsweet/MIDDLEEASTADVENTPALACE.jpg

From her days in Shadow Moses, the daughter of Roy 'Chicken Fox' Campbell has come a long way from being the green soldier to a seasoned vet by the time of Guns of the Patriots.

So let's give our respect to the former Miss Silverburgh.

Meryl's Bio

Nationality: American
Year or Birth/Age: 1987/18 years old (Metal Gear Solid); 27 years old (Metal Gear Solid 4)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: N/A
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: N/A
Family: Roy Campbell, father (was raised by Campbell's younger brother, Matt, who is deceased); mother's name unknown; Johnny Sasaki, husband
Signature Weapon: Mark VII Desert Eagle (she carries two, one of which has an extended barrel)
Occupation: Soldier, FOXHOUND commander (she is their fourth commander, following Big Boss, Colonel Campbell, and Liquid Snake)

Superboy Prime
Lets not forget the fact Meryl has a great butt. The Legendary Solid Snake can confirm this.

Respect!

Blax_Hydralisk
She's cute.

ermm

Superboy Prime
With 2 desert eagles you better say she is cute for god knows what would happen if she heard otherswise...

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, she needn't worry. She's cute.

She lacks the usual exaggerations that the Japanese put on there animated women, which is a good thing.

Snafu the Great
Meryl's first encounter with Solid Snake on Shadow Moses:

QYVb58LT4YI

And in the restroom:

Jgma6IF0Kpk

ThoraxeRMG
Don't forget she spawned from the character with the same name from 'Policenauts'.

Superboy Prime
Snake is so ****ing smooth:.

Snake "I never forget a lady."

Meryl "So there is something you like about me?"

Snake "Yeah you've got a great butt."

Black Adam
She spent most of the fourth game whining (sorta like her MGS1 days)
and got most of the men under her command killed by not listening to snake.

But I guess she has a nice ass...

MadMel
wat the hell was an 18 yr old meryl doing flirting with someone who was in his 30's or something? laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by MadMel
wat the hell was an 18 yr old meryl doing flirting with someone who was in his 30's or something? laughing out loud

Thats what makes her so awesome laughing out loud

ThoraxeRMG

She idolized Solid Snake and FOXHOUND all together.

SmashBro

She just admired the "legend", dude!

MadMel
i think it was more infatuation than idolizing..but then its been ages since i last played mgs1 erm

Snafu the Great
Johnny Sasaki proposes to Meryl (and vice versa)

zYTymyUvawU

You notice in the clip how Meryl is strongarming both D. Eagles with one hand. Given the infamous recoil of the weapon, one could end up breaking their wrist. Looks like she's been praticing.

GenomeFrozener
i think it was more infatuation than idolizing

She confirms this in MGS and MGS4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.