Bane + Zannah Vs. Rots Obi Wan + Rots Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
1. Sabres
2. Force
3. All Out

Location- Mustafar

Faunus
1] Loooong match, if the likes attract. Zannah, while not nearly as good as Obi-Wan, is a highly skilled Soresu practitioner in her own right, so a duel between those two would go on for quite a while. Anakin's offensive against Bane would be pretty futile, however, thanks to the Sith Lord's own formidable lightsaber prowess and the orbalisk armor. If Anakin goes after Zannah and Bane takes on Kenobi, the girl crumbles after a respectable effort, and Bane gets double-teamed.

2] Jedi get curbstomped.

3] Sith win with difficulty.

Chick Magnet
Banes saber skills went to sour after his ten year sojourn into training Zannah, making a holocron and gathdering a network of spies. I mean the guy has to worry about zero defense, and yet he can't kill those Jedi with anything resembling haste or speed at all.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Chick Magnet
Banes saber skills went to sour after his ten year sojourn into training Zannah, making a holocron and gathdering a network of spies. I mean the guy has to worry about zero defense, and yet he can't kill those Jedi with anything resembling haste or speed at all.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4621/explanationzu3.jpg

Master Crimzon
What Faunus said.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Chick Magnet

Training Zannah includes teaching lightsabre combat. That would have kept Bane's skills honed. Plus, teaching someone can also help the teacher learn new things as it can give them new insights.

Those Jedi included Raskta who was the Jedi Weapons Master, quite possibly the best duellist in the Order at the time, and Farfalla, also said to be highly skilled. Plus, both of them had their power boosted by Worrer's battle meditation. Being unable to kill them "with anything resembling haste or speed at all" is no disgrace.

Kenobi vs Zannah, I can see something like this happening-

'Both stand ready, waiting for the other to attack. And wait. And wait.'

K: Well come on and attack me!
Z: No you attack me!
K: No you first.
Z: Oh krif this (uses sorcery to make Kenobi insane).

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Faunus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
What Faunus said.
lol wut.

Master Crimzon
What what.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
What what. That's What What in the Butt, sir.

Allankles
Good fight, I think the Jedi edge it slightly in the end.

Lt. Valerian
*Sigh* This is tough one for both teams, but Bane and his Orbalisks are too much to deal with, and even more difficult without offensive dark side powers.

Tangible God
I still see the Sith winning. What Faunus said.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Tangible God
That's What What in the Butt, sir.

Your mom.

Faunus
What Faunus said in the butt.

Master Crimzon
Yes, but I'm not bound to the laws of normality, unlike you. Infidels. evil face

Faunus
*gasp* Terrorist!

Which reminds me of the Joker, which reminds of The Dark Knight, which reminds of its glowing reviews. W00t.

Master Crimzon
It got raving reviews! W00t! Can't wait to see it. Batman Begins remains my favorite superhero movie of all time- will the Dark Knight surpass it? Let's see.

I'm hoping it will be the best summer movie of this year- and the best movie I saw since RotS. Honestly, there isn't a single memorable movie in my mind 'cept for At World's End between 2005 and now... in other words, it's gonna be awesome. I've been waiting for the uber badass incarnation of the Joker since his somewhat ridiculous appearance in the original Batmans.

Lightsnake
Why so serious?

Master Crimzon
Because I'm Jesus.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
*Sigh* This is tough one for both teams, but Bane and his Orbalisks are too much to deal with, and even more difficult without offensive dark side powers.

doesn't say bane has orbalisks, and at the last point we have of him in novelization, he doesn't have any. Since incarnation is given, we assume the latest, meaning sans orbalisks. (THANK GOODNESS BECAUSE THEY SUCK!!!)

DarthCuddles
Though in Banes holocron he had the orbalisks so i think it's safe to assume that he did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.