Freeza vs Death-star (Star Wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
Scenario #1 - In a distant region in space
Scenario #2 - Freeza (50%) counter's Death-star's planet destroying beam

Who wins

BradBalboa
Frieza in his first form coud rip the death star apart with ease, Frieza can take planet destroying attacks and has overpowered them with no effort what so ever !! Even if the Death Stars main beam hit gi, he wud just laugh and blow it up. Nothing from star wars can compete with DBZ !! Frieza would solo the entire SW Universe !!

Dark-Jaxx
Palpatine could easily beat Frieza by using a Force Storm, putting him in a wormhole.

If the Death Star hit Frieza, he would die, but Frieza ain't that slow.

Endless Mike
The Death Star can only target planet - size objects, but the second Death Star can target capitol ships. Frieza is too small to be hit unless he just stood there and didn't try to dodge it.

Even so, Frieza never demonstrated the ability to destroy a planet via brute force, he used some kind of chain reaction effect that took a long time, which would likely be ineffective against the Death Star's shields (which were able to take the debris from Alderaan exploding unharmed). With no shields, I really couldn't say, though.

The Death Star superlaser was calculated to be 1e38 joules, around a million times the minimum energy to destroy the earth (because Alderaan exploded so violently, if it was the minimum energy the debris would take over 20 minutes to expand to twice Alderaan's original radius). I think that compares to Kid Buu's attack when he destroyed the earth - something SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta could not block. So I don't see Frieza surviving if hit hit him straight on. But then again, it wouldn't hit him because it couldn't target him. I don't see any of the weaker weapons on the Death Star being able to hurt Frieza very much, if at all.

Dark-Jaxx
I think Frieza could prolly destroy the Death Star from the inside.

Endless Mike
Yeah, if he can get inside - which should be possible using the same method the Alliance fighters used to slip under the shields. This is, of course, assuming it is the first Death Star.

BradBalboa
You actully belive someone of Palpatines power could beat frieza ?/
Plus Frieza doesnt destroy planst by chain reaction, he just blows them up, what happened on Namek was an accident because he held back too much power !! Plus, never, EVER compare the death star to Majin Buu !! The Deah Star is a planet destroying warworld, and its main laser can destroy a planet, heres the sceranio, Death Star fires its main cannon straight at frieaa, frieza charges the beam and kicks it straight back at the death star !! Boom!

Victory = Frieza !!

Galvaclaw
Even though I give this to frieza as the deaths stars sheilds have never been shown to directly survive a planet busting attack. However how the hell can frieza kick a beam of light back at the death star? If it could hit him it would kill him.

Vvendeta
The death star is the size of our moon?
Roshi would destroy it if the shields are down.

About freeza, he survive the explosion of planet Namek, with his body cut in half, so i would dare to say that he would survive the dead star attack.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Vvendeta
The death star is the size of our moon?
Roshi would destroy it if the shields are down.

About freeza, he survive the explosion of planet Namek, with his body cut in half, so i would dare to say that he would survive the dead star attack. and that was severely weakened btw

WrathfulDwarf
I don't think so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.