Black Kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ainsy
Anyone Like The Black Kids? cool

vintageSW77
nah
the majority in the UK seem to be hell bent on sending each other to an early grave
SAY NO TO GUN CRIME!!

Juk3n
<--- Black Kid.

and i don't mind the black kids..the ones that don't carry knives, guns and fail every subject in school.

No one dare tell me im generalizing i am the ONLY black kid in 50 in my school year that passed my exams. Not so much black girls, more black boys, they are not using their brains and there is no way to reach them.

Prison sentances need to be lengthened - caught with a knife BLAM 5 years no excuses no question. Carrying it for protection TOUGH, protection from who? Call the police - it IS that simple.

Caught with a gun BLAM 10 years no question, tell the police where you bought it 2 less years - refuse to tell the police - 5 more years.

im ranting..black boys make me rant. They act brainless and it winds me the hell up.

chillybanana
I quite like their music.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Juk3n
<--- Black Kid.

and i don't mind the black kids..the ones that don't carry knives, guns and fail every subject in school.

No one dare tell me im generalizing i am the ONLY black kid in 50 in my school year that passed my exams. Not so much black girls, more black boys, they are not using their brains and there is no way to reach them.

Prison sentances need to be lengthened - caught with a knife BLAM 5 years no excuses no question. Carrying it for protection TOUGH, protection from who? Call the police - it IS that simple.

Caught with a gun BLAM 10 years no question, tell the police where you bought it 2 less years - refuse to tell the police - 5 more years.

im ranting..black boys make me rant. They act brainless and it winds me the hell up.

Dude?

Ainsy
<--- Black Kid.

What's That Got To Do With The Band ?

RocasAtoll
<--- Black Kid.

Haha. I love white kids who call themselves black over the internet to hide their ignorance and bigotry.

Bat Dude
Never heard of them, what do they play?

Ainsy
Well They're An Indie/ Rockish Band...Pretty Cool...Hurricane Jane Is There Latest Single . Its Pretty Cool ...Im Not Sure What Instruments They Play

chillmeistergen
Heard them on the radio the other day. Nah, I don't like them, at all, they seem like another shit, commercial indie band that Zane Lowe likes to masturbate about.

MildPossession
Did the person who called himself a black kid think this was a debating topic? or he knew about the BAND and just went on about the gun stuff...

As for the band, don't do anything for me.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by vintageSW77
nah
the majority in the UK seem to be hell bent on sending each other to an early grave
SAY NO TO GUN CRIME!!

Nobody really cares about your opinion, though. You're from Manchester.

-AC

Ainsy
nah
SAY NO TO GUN CRIME!!

It's pretty obvious that this is a music topic, seeing as it is in the Music Discussion forum.

Why would I post a debating topic on a music topic ?

Expose
nah
SAY NO TO GUN CRIME!!

The best misinterpretation I've ever seen, hahahaa

Solo
They're fun, sound a lot like the Cure. I've been listening to them since their demos, I'm glad they're actually getting some attention.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Expose
The best misinterpretation I've ever seen, hahahaa

i was joking
its knives isnt it

Seriously though im well aware of the band as i listen to Radio 6 at work
and they are ****ing awful
another here today gone tommorow bunch and one Robert Smith will do nicely thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.