Bring back McLovin petition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wålshy~
peaches

ScarletSpeed
never gonna happenlaughing out loud

but I give my signature anyways laughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/deadpoolsig-1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Aint gonna happen, you silly Welsh bastard.

kodak
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
never gonna happenlaughing out loud

but I give my signature anyways laughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/deadpoolsig-1.jpg Kodak Digs that Sig.

ScarletSpeed
Scarlet digs yo face peaches

thanksstick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Aint gonna happen, you silly Welsh bastard.

Rogue Jedi
I love McLovin, he's my boy, but he dug his own grave, man.

~Wålshy~
dont talk like that mahn! hes coming back! i know he will! cry

kodak
Scarlet digs yo face peaches

thanksstick out tongue thanks, if only i had a camera laughing

Rogue Jedi

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by kodak
thanks, if only i had a camera laughing

invest in one weird

crazy

kodak
invest in one weird

crazy i should

~Wålshy~
no http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/minimikedee/funny3-1.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!! crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Nargles.

~Wålshy~
shocklaughshocklaughshocklaugh

Rogue Jedi
shifty

Barker

chillmeistergen
Go on then.

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon
I vote that McLovin be able to come back as a different poster.

~Wålshy~
I made that, you wanker. wink drylaughdrylaughdrylaughdrylaughdrylaugh

Kelly_Bean
No.
For the love of God, keep the perma-banned people banned.

Rogue Jedi

Piggle Humsy
I miss McLovin and the hot kinky sex we used to have.

I mean..

nothing.

dodgy

Dark-Jaxx
I sign as well and I don't even know who he is.

-Dark-Jaxx

gefallen_engel
I would like it if they brought him back

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I would like it if they brought him back

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
I vote that McLovin be able to come back as a different poster.

Legal socks? No. I wouldn't be for that, or the return of this damn member.

Rogue Jedi
I vote that McLovin be able to come back as a different poster. yes Burger King.

Scythe
F*ck this thread...

Rogue Jedi
Bye!!

gefallen_engel
laughing

Rogue Jedi
Ahhh.......thats better.

Scythe
Bye!!

Always a pleasure reading your sarcasm.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Legal socks? No. I wouldn't be for that, or the return of this damn member.

Schecter.

Schecter.

You're missing the point. The punishment would be the loss of his old account, post count, name/s, having to redo an entire profile, etc. If you were an established member, that is a steep punishment. At other boards I've been on, your post count counted towards your ability to be a Mod, a weighted board customization vote, etc. That's not the way it is here, but still, having your account revoked is still a punishment.

Phucked Up
Schecter.

Schecter.

You're missing the point. The punishment would be the loss of his old account, post count, name/s, having to redo an entire profile, etc. If you were an established member, that is a steep punishment. At other boards I've been on, your post count counted towards your ability to be a Mod, a weighted board customization vote, etc. That's not the way it is here, but still, having your account revoked is still a punishment.

He's only a legal sock because he asked, his old account wasn't banned permanently.

Röland
The punishment would be the loss of his old account, post count, name/s, having to redo an entire profile, etc. If you were an established member, that is a steep punishment. That's not the way it is here, but still, having your account revoked is still a punishment.
If someone views that as a punishment then they are on here way too much.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Phucked Up
He's only a legal sock because he asked, his old account wasn't banned permanently.

Really? I had not idea what the deal with that account for PVS was. How in the world did he ask if his account was banned? Did he send an e-mail to the main kmc e-mail address?

Phucked Up
Really? I had not idea what the deal with that account for PVS was. How in the world did he ask if his account was banned? Did he send an e-mail to the main kmc e-mail address?

I don't think his account was banned at all at that point.

Rogue Jedi
Schecter.

Schecter.

You're missing the point. The punishment would be the loss of his old account, post count, name/s, having to redo an entire profile, etc. If you were an established member, that is a steep punishment. At other boards I've been on, your post count counted towards your ability to be a Mod, a weighted board customization vote, etc. That's not the way it is here, but still, having your account revoked is still a punishment. McLovin was far more entertaining than Schecter.

Röland
McLovin was far more entertaining than Schecter.
Nah.

Rogue Jedi
Afraid so, matter of opinion.

Röland
Afraid so, matter of opinion.
And I was giving my opinion.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Holy sh*t...

Rogue Jedi
Lets go crazy?

dadudemon

Rogue Jedi
sockie

dadudemon
sockie

Why hasn't the newest incarnation of Czarina been banned yet? Why hasn't DebbieJo been banned yet? etc. etc.

Rogue Jedi
Why hasn't the newest incarnation of Czarina been banned yet? Why hasn't DebbieJo been banned yet? etc. etc. who cares? haermm I say let them do their thing and get banned again.

Scythe

Rogue Jedi
McLovin haermm

Schecter
Schecter.

Schecter.

you're real good at running your mouth with all sorts of information when in fact its all false and you have no idea wtf your talking about.

then again thats your whole m.o. here isnt it?

chillmeistergen
McLovin was far more entertaining than Schecter.

Haha, maybe to an intellect like yours.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
you're real good at running your mouth with all sorts of information when in fact its all false and you have no idea wtf your talking about.

then again thats your whole m.o. here isnt it?

I thought that you were allowed to create a sock account because of some sort of agreement you had reached with the mods.

Just because you aren't familiar with other message board's rules, doesn't mean it's automatically false.

Ignorance of an idea or fact or the inability to understand such is a behavior employed by the closed minded evangelicals. Are you employing "techniques" from those you despise?

You'd like it if my m.o. was that, wouldn't you? Then you wouldn't feel stupid when you didn't understand my posts. Sorry, Schecs, no matter what you try to do to make yourself feel better, you're still an idiot who trolls this message board.

Röland
Sorry, Schecs, no matter what you try to do to make yourself feel better, you're still an idiot who trolls this message board.
It seems people just like to throw the word "troll" around when it doesn't even fit the situation.

Schecter is far from a troll.

chillmeistergen
I thought that you were allowed to create a sock account because of some sort of agreement you had reached with the mods.

Just because you aren't familiar with other message board's rules, doesn't mean it's automatically false.

Ignorance of an idea or fact or the inability to understand such is a behavior employed by the closed minded evangelicals. Are you employing "techniques" from those you despise?

You'd like it if my m.o. was that, wouldn't you? Then you wouldn't feel stupid when you didn't understand my posts. Sorry, Schecs, no matter what you try to do to make yourself feel better, you're still an idiot who trolls this message board.

People don't understand your posts because you don't explain what you're talking about properly. All your posts seem like are a boastful account of how you once did something, or even how you once saw something, sometimes it's just inane details about your life that no one wants to know.

You can't post something which holds no real information, or reasoned debate, then just say in a follow up post that everyone else is stupid for not understanding it. If people aren't understanding it, you're doing something wrong.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
People don't understand your posts because you don't explain what you're talking about properly.

Wrong. Some understand my "serious" posts just fine.

All your posts seem like are a boastful account of how you once did something, or even how you once saw something, sometimes it's just inane details about your life that no one wants to know.

Wrong. The ridiculous vast majority of my posts are not about me, outside the OTF. That is just your way of making fun of another poster, again. Can you name some of these inane details?

You can't post something which holds no real information, or reasoned debate, then just say in a follow up post that everyone else is stupid for not understanding it.

That has never been done. Why libel?

If you can find an example, I'll show you where you didn't understand what was taking place.

If people aren't understanding it, you're doing something wrong.

Again, wrong. People DO understand my serious posts. To say that the don't is an insult to their intelligence and ability to reason.

Röland
Wrong. He still makes fun of people, he still likes to be off topic in the GDF. He makes sexual comments about everyone in the GDF. It comes down to perception, really.

I would say about half his posts are irrelevant or troll posts. He's more half and half. Do a Schecter search and read his previous 50 posts if you don't believe me.

In the end, it is just opinion. Others like him. I like is on topic posts about politics.
So he goes off topic in the GDF and makes sexual comments about multiple people in the GDF? There are other members who do that as well but they aren't considered trolls. No offense, but you are acting like JacopeX who likes to accuse people of being trolls like it's going out of style.

We all have different opinions of members and this is just a case of you and I having a difference of opinion. I'm just trying to point out that Schecter doesn't warrant the label of troll.

Rogue Jedi
Haha, maybe to an intellect like yours. I take that as a compliment. I know you didnt mean it as one, but a statement like that coming from you, makes me all giddy.

chillmeistergen
Wrong. Some understand my "serious" posts just fine.

Wrong. The ridiculous vast majority of my posts are not about me, outside the OTF. That is just your way of making fun of another poster, again. Can you name some of these inane details?

That has never been done. Why libel?

If you can find an example, I'll show you where you didn't understand what was taking place.

Again, wrong. People DO understand my serious posts. To say that the don't is an insult to their intelligence and ability to reason.

Many don't though, that's the point. It doesn't matter if some do, if people have knowledge of the subject you are talking about, they should be able to understand it straight away, I've never had anyone of not understanding my posts, despite debating many of the same subjects you do. There's many members here whose posts I've never seen go misunderstood, because they've explained themselves properly.

I'm not bashing you, you're using that as an excuse to weasel out of a debate, again.

dadudemon

Röland
Unfortunately, I take offense to being compared to him. laughing JK

Actually, the main thing you are missing is the insulting he does all the time. That coupled with his off topic and sexual posts makes him, imo, a troll half the time.
haermm

If you consider insults and sexual posts a troll then McLovin was a troll. According to your points.

He's not bad in the OTF.
Even though I don't post in the GDF, I do venture there and read some of the topics on a daily basis. I see the same type of posts by Schecter in the GDF as I do in the OTF. I really don't hold much to them other than that's just how he is.

As for him getting banned earlier, I honestly have no idea, but I don't see him as a troll.

dadudemon
Many don't though, that's the point.

I don't expect everyone to get everything I post. If I'm talking about an adult subject, I'm going to treat it every bit as an adult. I shouldn't have to dummy down my posts just because there may be some who aren't familiar with all the material. Why would I debate or discuss something with someone who didn't know about the things I wanted to discuss? It's totally ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if some do, if people have knowledge of the subject you are talking about, they should be able to understand it straight away, I've never had anyone of not understanding my posts, despite debating many of the same subjects you do.

Great. We are different posters. Some of the things I like to talk about and debate on a specific subject are not going to be the same as you.

But, dude, come on, if you don't know something, just look it up. Educate yourself. Become familiar with the subject matter. I learned from Ushgarak(sp?) and Adam Poe when they discussed copy rights and how they may or may not have been infringed here. I believe I even asked for links and the provided. That's how it works.

There's many members here whose posts I've never seen go misunderstood, because they've explained themselves properly.

Dude, you getting onto me for posting stuff that some people don't understand. Your just saying stuff to say it. You honestly think the things you post about can be understood by all those who read it? I hate to use a logical fallacy, but, you are pretty smart. Some of the things you say are pretty deep. It DOES go over other's heads sometimes.

I'm not bashing you, you're using that as an excuse to weasel out of a debate, again.

No, your critiquing my character as a poster. Before, in the gdf, you said I posted redundant shit. Now, you are saying that it basically flying over other's heads because I am not posting it on an understandable level. Oh, and, my posts are shit.

So, which is it? Are my posts relevant, filled with information, and can be discussed and debated with those familiar with the subject matter, or are my posts redundant and filled with shit? You should have known that you wouldn't be able to get away with contradicting yourself. Don't you remember me "paying attention" enough to impress you with my memory of you body. shifty It's completely possible that you forgot all about a previous conversation we had. Regardless, that's fine. I don't mind you critiquing me, especially when you contradict yourself. On the same note, I like to be critiqued. How am I supposed to improve without a critique every now and then?

Rogue Jedi
You are short, ugly, and your wife dresses you funny.

Schecter
the reason for having my pvs acount restricted was spelled out very clearly by storm in the profile. if ddm cant read it then i guess thats really not my problem. as far as being a 'troll', id rather be labeled a troll then a retarded internet douchebag who specializes in wasting people's time and energy with dead end bait-and-switch debating points.

dadudemon

chillmeistergen
I don't expect everyone to get everything I post. If I'm talking about an adult subject, I'm going to treat it every bit as an adult. I shouldn't have to dummy down my posts just because there may be some who aren't familiar with all the material. Why would I debate or discuss something with someone who didn't know about the things I wanted to discuss? It's totally ridiculous.

Great. We are different posters. Some of the things I like to talk about and debate on a specific subject are not going to be the same as you.

But, dude, come on, if you don't know something, just look it up. Educate yourself. Become familiar with the subject matter. I learned from Ushgarak(sp?) and Adam Poe when they discussed copy rights and how they may or may not have been infringed here. I believe I even asked for links and the provided. That's how it works.

Dude, you getting onto me for posting stuff that some people don't understand. Your just saying stuff to say it. You honestly think the things you post about can be understood by all those who read it? I hate to use a logical fallacy, but, you are pretty smart. Some of the things you say are pretty deep. It DOES go over other's heads sometimes.

No, your critiquing my character as a poster. Before, in the gdf, you said I posted redundant shit. Now, you are saying that it basically flying over other's heads because I am not posting it on an understandable level. Oh, and, my posts are shit.

So, which is it? Are my posts relevant, filled with information, and can be discussed and debated with those familiar with the subject matter, or are my posts redundant and filled with shit? You should have known that you wouldn't be able to get away with contradicting yourself. Don't you remember me "paying attention" enough to impress you with my memory of you body. shifty It's completely possible that you forgot all about a previous conversation we had. Regardless, that's fine. I don't mind you critiquing me, especially when you contradict yourself. On the same note, I like to be critiqued. How am I supposed to improve without a critique every now and then?

Always so full of yourself. I'm not saying that it's over any ones heads, it just doesn't make sense. You post one thing then say you meant another, you use your own definitions for words and disregard the actual definitions, you see fit to tell everyone about your personal life as an example of how everyone is, it simply doesn't work like that; you are not a sample group. I did make it clear that my posts seem to be understood by people who have knowledge on the subject, not necessarily everyone.

I've never seen you post anything insightful, I know you like to think you do, but I've never seen it.

As for finding and quoting proof of such occurrences, maybe I will, but not until the football's over.

dadudemon
the reason for having my pvs acount restricted was spelled out very clearly by storm in the profile. if ddm cant read it then i guess thats really not my problem.

I've already alluded to the fact that I am familar with your conditions of your PVS account. You're beating a dead horse.

as far as being a 'troll', id rather be labeled a troll then a retarded internet douchebag who specializes in wasting people's time and energy with dead end bait-and-switch debating points.

Great. Glad I'm neither.

Schecter
you've done nothing but allude to the fact that you are incapable of even the most rudamentary research, like looking at someone's profile to read the reason for banning. instead you pull speculation out of your ass, ignore people stating the contrary fact, and then when called on it you pretend it never happened. shit...thats really all you do here isnt it? oh and call people 'troll' like a hypocritical whining baby, who routinely engages in personal attacks.

shit i bet you mash the report button when someone swats back. that would fitting with your character. i bet you reported me twice in this thread alone.

dadudemon
Always so full of yourself. I'm not saying that it's over any ones heads, it just doesn't make sense.

You have a very very poor memory. What part of this did you not intend?

"It doesn't matter if some do, if people have knowledge of the subject you are talking about, they should be able to understand it straight away,"

You post one thing then say you meant another,

Examples?

I think you're confusing me for someone else, seriously.

If you mean that I post "one thing" but had multiple intentions or that I intended multiple meanings, then yes, I do that.

you use your own definitions for words and disregard the actual definitions,

Yeah, you can only name ONE time I've done that and it was over the use of "FTW". I said I was using that back in like 2002 to mean "fut the wuck" a spoonerism of "WTF". You probably forgot about that, didn't you? Instead, you pretend that it happens on more than one

you see fit to tell everyone about your personal life as an example of how everyone is,

That's utterly and completely wrong. Libel, again?

If you can find an example, I'll show you why you're wrong.

it simply doesn't work like that;

Great. I'm glad I don't do that, then.

you are not a sample group.

And you are not the purveyor of all that is right. You've made plenty of accusations and nothing to back up your claims. You are just talking a big talk, like you've done every time we get into one of these discussions. Everytime, I've asked for examples and you couldn't provide them.

I did make it clear that my posts seem to be understood by people who have knowledge on the subject, not necessarily everyone.

No you didn't. Dude, you just posted just a few minutes ago. How could you forget that short amount of time ago? No wonder you make all of these baseless accusations, there's a little fantasy world going on in your head!

I've never seen you post anything insightful, I know you like to think you do, but I've never seen it.

You see, your just flying all over the spectrum now. Also, you can claim that I've never posted anything insightful all you want, you and I know it's just another one of you attempts to get a rise.

As for finding and quoting proof of such occurrences, maybe I will, but not until the football's over.

chillmeistergen
I was a highly trained athlete. I ran track and filed and played football. I put up some very impressive numbers in power lifting competitions. I would be an example, physically, of a superior male...

I went to highschool with a dude named Barry. He was very much attracted to females. In the sixth grade, he pitched a tent in gym class because the hot female gym teacher showed him how to stretch with a hands on demo. I caught him bating to some lesbian porn one time in his room. (I shouldn't have opened the door...I should have knocked first. sad ) He was with guy friends, both gay and straight, and none of us judged.

A couple of quotes I found with very little effort indeed. I wasn't talking about any "FTW" bull shit, I don't abide that horrible internet language. I was talking about a debate between you and Devil King, I believe it was - in which you were basing an entire argument on your own, made up definition.

Also, I made it very clear that people with knowledge on the subject I'm posting one, seem to understand the posts I make.

Those were found during the half time break, I'm sure I can find more if you want.

dadudemon
you've done nothing but allude to the fact that you are incapable of even the most rudamentary research, like looking at someone's profile to read the reason for banning.

I've said, at times, that I don't feel like looking something up. Not the same thing as being incapable.

instead you pull speculation out of your ass,

Indeed, I speculate. Who doesn't speculate on a message board? Nice try, though.

ignore people stating the contrary fact, and then when called on it you pretend it never happened.

Livel. Provide evidence or stop yappin'.

shit...thats really all you do here isnt it?

In your failed and sorry excuse for a perception, yes.

oh and call people 'troll' like a hypocritical whining baby, who routinely engages in personal attacks.

Right, because people who routinely engage in personal attacks on a message board are not trolls.

If you were referring to myself "routinely engaging in personal attacks", then, no, I don't You're just being butthurt. Of all people...big grin

shit i bet you mash the report button when someone swats back. that would fitting with your character. i bet you reported me twice in this thread alone.

Great assessment...but no.

It would seem you just a little butthurt over being called for what you are. Take your asshat off, and hang it up next to your fail coat.

WrathfulDwarf
This isn't really going nowhere.

Closing and do not open another thread like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.