Yu-Law vs. The Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
The evil version of Jet Li from The One vs. the top killer in the world The Beast from Kung Fu Hustle. No weapons for either side. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Toku King
I give it to The Beast for his raw power, though Yulaw will give him a good fight.

dadudemon
It's pretty easy to tell that Yulaw would win. He can move so fast that time slows down around him.

Strength...hard to say...but I'm going to have to give it to Yulaw as well.

Toku King
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's pretty easy to tell that Yulaw would win. He can move so fast that time slows down around him.

Strength...hard to say...but I'm going to have to give it to Yulaw as well.

The Beast ran so fast that he broke the ground.

Blax_Hydralisk
That's because he's fat.

Running fast doesn't do things to the ground...

Yu-Law wins. His strength feats are as good if not better then movie beasts.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Strength...hard to say...but I'm going to have to give it to Yulaw as well. what dude said.

ragesRemorse
beast kind of spun around and looked cool

Law, murdered hundreds of people, trashed vehicles with his hands, dodged bullets and is probably stronger than beast. remember, now...,Law is nobodies b!tch .

Toku King
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
That's because he's fat.

I smell something. It might be bullcrap.

Tell that to the Flash, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Runner, Silver Surfer, and the rest.

Since when did Yulaw do anything close to the Beast?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Law is nobodies b!tch . Saying shit like that gets spite threads created. I might have to make one now. mmm

I would say Yu wins though?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Toku King
I smell something. It might be bullcrap.

Then get your head out of your ass.

All of which move FTL... which Beast does not.

Wait... wat?

Besides grabbing motorcycles with one hand, punching dents in and through steel, etc? What's movie Beast done?

Robtard
Do you silly mother****ers actually pay attention when you watch movies? Because I would if I was going to give my opinion concerning the characters in them

Beast has super speed too, possibly higher than Law's. So I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him on the grounds of lacking speed.

If you'll recall, he said something along the lines of "speed is the deciding factor in a fight"; then proceeded to show how fast he was by aiming a gun several inches away from his temple, firing and then catching the bullet with two (count them, TWO) fingers BEFORE it hit him.

This would tell us three things:

1) He can move at ridiculously fast (possibly ludicrous) speeds
2) He is incredibly strong
3) He is incredibly durable

Edit: That also isn't counting the damage he was able to shrug off will little ill affect. The "Lion's Roar" sonic attack, that Buddha's Palm thing etc. etc. etc.

Blax_Hydralisk
Beast... did that?

Srsly?

Well, shit.

I don't understand how catching a bullet means he has incredible durability, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Well even if a normal human were fast enough to catch a bullet, it would still go through his hand. I think.

Robtard
Negro, please.

Start watching at 5:50

iFLsBz_QrVM

Because his skin was strong enough to not be shredded by the bullet. Maybe that? Either way, he has many other feats hat prove his durability.

Edit: I didn't purposely put that stupid smilie up there; I have no idea how I did it actually.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Robtard

iFLsBz_QrVM

no expression

THAT'S Yu-Law?

I thought it was this guy...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=487470&pagenumber=1

Yu-Law from The One....

THis version DESTROYS Beast even more then I said before when I thought it was the other guy.

Robtard
What?

That is a clip from Kung Fu Hustle, that's "The Beast".

What has Jet's chracter done to compare?

Blax_Hydralisk

Let's just say I didn't read the OP, and I fail.

Robtard
1 fool down, victory will soon be mine.

Dark-Jaxx
Truth be told...I have seen neither movies. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
I thought it was the Beast from X-Men vs. Yu-Law. haermm

Kazenji
I thought it was the Beast from X-Men. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Kazenji

Let's just say I didn't read the OP, and I fail.

You seem to be a bit slow on the uptake, guy.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Saying shit like that gets spite threads created. I might have to make one now. mmm

I would say Yu wins though?

well, shit, i didn't say it. Law said it wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.