falling value of the dollar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Ok i kinda get the jist of it, but what can we do too stop it, and what happens if it falls even more will it be the end of america, and one last thing why cant everyone use the same note "money".

dadudemon
Originally posted by zbucsz
Ok i kinda get the jist of it, but what can we do too stop it, and what happens if it falls even more will it be the end of america, and one last thing why cant everyone use the same note "money".

It's primarily the fault of the William Tell Overture.

Also, if the dollar falls too much, a comic book may cost $50. A travesty.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by zbucsz

Next time, either vote, or think before you do it.

Lightningrod
it means signs of an recession in America

chithappens
omg merge these topics

KidRock
Dont worry, the massive spending and tax hikes will pull us out of the recession.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KidRock
Dont worry, the massive spending and tax hikes will pull us out of the recession.

Gotta spend money to make money wink

CaptainStoic
Buying American products helps our economy, such as buying more X-Box 360's as opposed to buying the Nintendo WII or the Sony Playstation 2 or 3. Many american consumers buy foreign vehicles, and this helps out the foreign country's economy.

I know that I am just touching the surface on some of the reasons that our dollar is shrinking, but there are loads of others, the war doesn't help much either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.