Traditional Arcade Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ainsy
These Include Games Such As Pac-Man And Donkey Kong .
I Think They Are Legendary ,,,Nothing Will Ever Beat Them wink

Ainsy
What You Guys Think? (SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BTW!!)

Evil Dead
while I thoroughly enjoyed the arcade games, I believe they were surpassed by the NES.

I would put Super Mario Bros., Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Contra, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior up against Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Defender and Space Invaders any day of the week.

I do agree the are legendary and should be respected and valued but as far as gameplay goes........I still have my NES hooked up and played 3 of the afore mentioned NES games this week, couldn't tell you the last time I played Pac Man or Donkey Kong.

ragesRemorse
yeah, donkey kong machines are cool when im at the laundromat. Otherwise, Those old arcade games are funless "i know, i made up a word"

DigiMark007
Ninja Turtles, X-Men, Super Off-Road (a lesser-known personal fix), Simpsons, etc. Great times.

A local arcade used to give tokens for good grades. For whatever reason, my mom had the foresight to have me start going when I was in freaking kindergarten. By the time I was interested (and tall enough) to play, I literally had hundreds of tokens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.