Full powered Yusuke (at the end of the series) vs SSJ Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
It is my personal opinion (that I've discussed with some of my friends in the past) that Yusuke at the end of the series is easily as powerful as a SSJ.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
It is my personal opinion (that I've discussed with some of my friends in the past) that Yusuke at the end of the series is easily as powerful as a SSJ. not even close. id put him at the end of the saiyan saga MAX. goku and vegeta could already destroy planets with the gallet gun and kamehameha respectivly. another joke fight sad

BradBalboa
Iv never seen anyone from Yu Yu Hakasho demsonastrate the ability to be on bar with DBZ fighters !

chithappens
Did you see the end of the series?

Kero_Co
I don't think Yusuke can take SSJ Vegeta. He'd be hardpressed to take on regular vegeta from that same time period. Raizen at his peak may be a different story, but that's all speculation.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I don't think Yusuke can take SSJ Vegeta. He'd be hardpressed to take on regular vegeta from that same time period. Raizen at his peak may be a different story, but that's all speculation. agreed Raizen at his peak i wouldnt wanna mess with, but frankly no YYH char can take any dbz char from the middle of namek on

Endless Mike
Vegeta. Despite all of the hyperbole, Yusuke doesn't have the feats to back it up, let alone win this.

Micheal_Myers
Vegeta would smack Yusuke around like a ragdoll.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Vegeta. Despite all of the hyperbole, Yusuke doesn't have the feats to back it up, let alone win this.

Darth Raizen
Vegeta. Yusuke's powerful, but not even on Vegeta's level. Even with the hyperbole.

BradBalboa
Vegeta takes it !!

Kento
Yusuke wins....because somebody has to vote for him even if Vegeta beats him without even needing ssj form.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
Yusuke wins....because somebody has to vote for him even if Vegeta beats him without even needing ssj form. Lol. Even with all the hyperbole and AIDS that surrounds Yusuke, he isn't a match for base Vegeta.

Kento
lol Yea thats what I just said. Poor part demon kid's toast from a stray blast while Vegeta tries to beat Gokou...or just train his son to beat Goten.

Dark-Jaxx
Hell, from what is shown Yusuke could not beat end of DB Goku or Piccolo.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Iv never seen anyone from Yu Yu Hakasho demsonastrate the ability to be on bar with DBZ fighters ! On bar? roll eyes (sarcastic) Its par, not bar.

chithappens
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Hell, from what is shown Yusuke could not beat end of DB Goku or Piccolo.

WTF is it with u guys sucking on DB characters? I could easily see DBZ but DB, WTF!

Like the Piccolo or Septh topic... it's just incredibly mind boggling

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by chithappens
WTF is it with u guys sucking on DB characters? I could easily see DBZ but DB, WTF!

Like the Piccolo or Septh topic... it's just incredibly mind boggling A blast that was nuke level in size did not seriously injure Goku.

Mr Marvel
Damn man! erm

Come on Yusuke was an S+ class demon with the same power potential as Raizen, however it was much less realized due to a lack of training and experience.

I'm not saying that Yusuke would win necessarily, but if you consider that Raizen in his prime was the undisputed ruler of Makai(Demon World) because he was the most powerful in that dimension.

Raizen's closest equivalent in DBZ would have to be Dabura because he was the King of Demons logically he would be the most powerful as well. Which is why babida(sp) made him his protector and soldier.

It was said that Dabura's power level was equal to that of Cell's, and it took a SSJ 2 to destroy Cell.

That would put Dabura on a level in which he could defeat any potential opponent under SSJ 2. If Raizen and subsequently Yusuke are of a similar power level than it would take at least a SSJ level being from the Higher Echelon to defeat them.

Dark-Jaxx
So just because Dabura and Raizen share the title of King of Demons, means that they are automatically at the same power?

You wanna know sumthin? THREE people in DBZ have that title, Dabura, King Piccolo, and some gay demon guy in DB.

Raizen and Yusuke have no feats at all to put them on friggin Nappa level, let alone SSJ.

B dot Rob
SSJ Vegeta would demolish Yuusuke.

jltruth
I think you guy's are under-estimating Yusuke..Come on the guy went up against a power house like Toguro who in my opioin is stronger Rakum from the Ginyu Force...I hope I splled his name right...probably not. Yusuke is far stronger than he was when he faced Toguro.

Dark-Jaxx
Weird, cause IMO Nappa>Toguro.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by jltruth
I think you guy's are under-estimating Yusuke..Come on the guy went up against a power house like Toguro who in my opioin is stronger Rakum from the Ginyu Force...I hope I splled his name right...probably not. Yusuke is far stronger than he was when he faced Toguro.

Can Toguro destroy planets, have the physical capability to take down Vegeta single handed ?? I think not, Vegeta was a planet destroyer an Recoome moped the floor with him. No offense to yu yu hakasho, but there no match for DBZ !

jltruth
Yeah planet destroyers with Ki blast....but let me see recoone lift a stadium and carry it in on his sholders. Toguro was'nt even at full power when he did this.

BradBalboa
Recoome could probably do that, Iv never seen anyone from another Anime apart from DBZ where they hit each other hard enough to make shockwaves !! When Vegeta and Zarbon hit each othe rin the face the force is so great that te groudn beneath them shakes and when they start fighitng ( doing that really fast DBZ fighting) the groudn beneath them begins to crack and tear apart, from the shockwaves !!

carver9
Recoome could probably do that, Iv never seen anyone from another Anime apart from DBZ where they hit each other hard enough to make shockwaves !! When Vegeta and Zarbon hit each othe rin the face the force is so great that te groudn beneath them shakes and when they start fighitng ( doing that really fast DBZ fighting) the groudn beneath them begins to crack and tear apart, from the shockwaves !!

I havent seen anyone in comics do that period. Strong punches though.

carver9

Toguro swings his arm and the wind from his swing tears up the ground

BradBalboa
king Piccolo swing his arms at roshi and sends him flying into a mountian demoloshing it !! Yu Yu Hakasho isnt even on par with Dragonball never mind Z

jltruth
Causing the ground to come up >>>> sending a human flying into a mountain Rocoome.........could probably do that (carrying a stadium on his shoulder) <<<< actually doing it

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by carver9
I havent seen anyone in comics do that period. Strong punches though. I haven't seen anyone in anime nearly send the earth off it's axis by armwrestling either.

BradBalboa
I haven't seen anyone in anime nearly send the earth off it's axis by armwrestling either.

why who did that ??
Iv seen Superman armw restling two guys at the same time during all-star superman( cnt emeber their names) and the small island they are on crumbles !!

Kento
why who did that ??
Iv seen Superman armw restling two guys at the same time during all-star superman( cnt emeber their names) and the small island they are on crumbles !! It was Thor and Hercules if I remember right.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah it was Thor and the Incredible Herc.

Endless Mike
Why is this still going on? Vegeta wins.

If we want to speak of comic character strength, Drax ripped apart a star with his bare hands.

peejayd
* IMO, the full-powered devil Yusuke would be on par with someone like Krillin, Yamcha or Tien... but not even on normal Vegeta... SSJ1 Vegeta vs. Yusuke is a joke...

carver9
I haven't seen anyone in anime nearly send the earth off it's axis by armwrestling either.

Im referring to punching power which in dragonball cities are destroyed and tornadoes and whirlwinds are created and mountains are crushed and the world is shaking along with people flying. Thats punching power.

carver9
Originally posted by peejayd
* IMO, the full-powered devil Yusuke would be on par with someone like Krillin, Yamcha or Tien... but not even on normal Vegeta... SSJ1 Vegeta vs. Yusuke is a joke...

agreed, even though I think that tien is on a totally different level then krillin, yamcha, and yusuke.

Dark-Jaxx
Im referring to punching power which in dragonball cities are destroyed and tornadoes and whirlwinds are created and mountains are crushed and the world is shaking along with people flying. Thats punching power. Kay. I have never seen an anime character destroy a planet with a punch. erm

Endless Mike
Im referring to punching power which in dragonball cities are destroyed and tornadoes and whirlwinds are created and mountains are crushed and the world is shaking along with people flying. Thats punching power.

Actually, all of that stuff is caused by ki auras. The only cities destroyed were by ki blasts/ki attacks. They never did anything more impressive than crushing small mountains and kicking people through islands with sheer physical strength.

In the Saint Seiya manga, some god takes a planet and forms it into a shield around him, and one of the Gold Saints punches through it and destroys it. I don't know if that counts or not though.

Mr Marvel
Yeah it was Thor and the Incredible Herc.

I've seen that one! but I think that he was arm wrestling Samson and Atlas.

adventbleach111
if u put em on a nappa level then that wud automatically make yusuke and raizen weaker wudnt it??

adventbleach111
srry im still trippen ova that

adventbleach111
ive seen it too!!

occultdestroyer
Kay. I have never seen an anime character destroy a planet with a punch. erm
no expression

Broly destroyed a galaxy with super breath (probably)

carver9
Honestly though, yusuke did punch like a hundred demons into space in a blink of a eye (even though I think that goku from regular dragonball can do that.

Endless Mike
This thread again? Geez, let it die people

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I've seen that one! but I think that he was arm wrestling Samson and Atlas.

No, it was Thor and Hercules.

Davehead
There's no way Yusuke could win this fight. From what his feats show, I'd put him on Goku's level when he's fighting frieza before he goes super saiyan. However, at the end of YYH, it's implied that Yusuke has become nearly all-powerful.

Actually, what would probably happen is that Vegeta would beat the crap out of Yusuke and mock him relentlessly, and then Kuwabara would show up and be like, "Hey! Urameshi! Come on! You can take this guy! Ya gotta! It's what men do!" And then that song called Struggle for Sorrow (which may as well be Kuwabara's theme) would start playing, and then Yusuke would get up keep trying to fight, and Vegeta's punches would suddenly be slower for dramatic effect, and then Yusuke would get knocked down again. And then Kuwabara would get mad and attack and get beaten up too. But then Yukina would show up and Kuwabara would cut Vegeta's head off.

That's what would happen.

adventbleach111
nice call!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.