What if Jesus is Satan incognito?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem
Since the Holy Scriptures were given to the world through the Hebrew people and was written first in their Language how easy would it be to mistranslate those Scriptures and twist them?
Remember the Hebrew language is very unique in that words tell storys.
The first word found in the Hebrew that was translated into so many other words in English is the word DEBAR.
In Hebrew the word DEBAR means LAW like in the Law given by Moses.
Every Hebrew prophet wrote to us in the Hebrew language each one of these men knew those Laws that Moses wrote.
Now if you change the word DEBAR around and call the Law a commandment you start creating confusion.
Laws are set and can not be changed.
Here is another way that the translators were able to deceive the whole world as Rev.12:9 states.
By removing the proper Name of the Creator and placing the title God instead of His Name we have more confusion.
All the Hebrew prophets knew and used the proper Name of the Creator when writting to us.
It was not until the lying pens of the false scribes changed the Holy Name and replaced it with pagan titles that men called on the God of this world believing that God created everything. 2 Cor.4:4

In the Torah ( the fist five books of your Bible ) in the Hebrew it reads..."In the beginning YAHWEH created the heavens and the earth".

Here is another way in which Satan deceived the whole world.
The Hebrew Name of the Hebrew Messiah is YAHSHUA which mean in the Hebrew Language YAHWEH'S SALVATION.
Every time this Name is written, heard, spoken, or read it still brings honor to the Creator Whose Name is and always will YAHWEH!

So, with these facts in mind.
Ask yourself why you use a Greek name as the name of your savior and what honor does this greek gods name bring to the heavenly Father of the Hebrew Messiah?

Should you have eyes to see and want to know the rest of the story I invite you to come by and see what great thing Father Yahweh has done in these Last Days.

http://www.yahweh.com

May Spirit Holy that inspired the prophets and apostles to write to you bless your understanding.

Okieshowedem

chickenlover98
ty for copying my thread douche, if you scroll down i have a thread with literally the same premise

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by chickenlover98
ty for copying my thread douche, if you scroll down i have a thread with literally the same premise

I hope your not referring to the "if god is perfect god is satan" thread...because if you are, they have two totally different premises.

One supposes that the perfect nature of God means that he must be all good and all evil, thus his nature is a paradox and he cannot exist.

This thread supposes that Jesus was a real person but not who he claimed. He was actually the Devil in human form intent on diverting mankind from God's religion.

Thus, you are the douche...

On topic, the language is irrelevant the message is the same.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I hope your not referring to the "if god is perfect god is satan" thread...because if you are, they have two totally different premises.

One supposes that the perfect nature of God means that he must be all good and all evil, thus his nature is a paradox and he cannot exist.

This thread supposes that Jesus was a real person but not who he claimed. He was actually the Devil in human form intent on diverting mankind from God's religion.

Thus, you are the douche...

On topic, the language is irrelevant the message is the same. the semantics of debating with idiots (me and okie) doesnt really apply laughing laughing laughing

call me whatcha want this threads still pointless

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why is it pointless?

Symmetric Chaos
If he was we're all screwed. Whatcha gonna do about it anyway?

Grand_Moff_Gav
We could all start speaking Hebrew...

chickenlover98
Why is it pointless? because this threads gonna end up being a joke sad

Symmetric Chaos
We could all start speaking Hebrew...

I don't think that would help.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think that would help. never know wink

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by chickenlover98
because this threads gonna end up being a joke sad

This is the religious forum...

chickenlover98
This is the religious forum... laughing

Deja~vu
Hebrew is great to know that religion,, just as Greek is good to know that piled on replacement of it. Also Aramaic is great to know what Jesus said. But in the end, it's only another religion that had replaced an earlier one.

This does not equate an eternal law, but the Hebrew definition of their particular god as they under stood IT. I said "IT" because it wasn't called a "Him."

occultdestroyer
Yes, maybe Jesus is Satan. He did create Lucifer didn't he??

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yes, maybe Jesus is Satan. He did create Lucifer didn't he??

No. Humans created Satan. wink

anaconda
what you mean end up???

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
Since the Holy Scriptures were given to the world through the Hebrew people and was written first in their Language how easy would it be to mistranslate those Scriptures and twist them?
Remember the Hebrew language is very unique in that words tell storys.
The first word found in the Hebrew that was translated into so many other words in English is the word DEBAR.
In Hebrew the word DEBAR means LAW like in the Law given by Moses.
Every Hebrew prophet wrote to us in the Hebrew language each one of these men knew those Laws that Moses wrote.
Now if you change the word DEBAR around and call the Law a commandment you start creating confusion.
Laws are set and can not be changed.
Here is another way that the translators were able to deceive the whole world as Rev.12:9 states.
By removing the proper Name of the Creator and placing the title God instead of His Name we have more confusion.
All the Hebrew prophets knew and used the proper Name of the Creator when writting to us.
It was not until the lying pens of the false scribes changed the Holy Name and replaced it with pagan titles that men called on the God of this world believing that God created everything. 2 Cor.4:4

In the Torah ( the fist five books of your Bible ) in the Hebrew it reads..."In the beginning YAHWEH created the heavens and the earth".

Here is another way in which Satan deceived the whole world.
The Hebrew Name of the Hebrew Messiah is YAHSHUA which mean in the Hebrew Language YAHWEH'S SALVATION.
Every time this Name is written, heard, spoken, or read it still brings honor to the Creator Whose Name is and always will YAHWEH!

So, with these facts in mind.
Ask yourself why you use a Greek name as the name of your savior and what honor does this greek gods name bring to the heavenly Father of the Hebrew Messiah?

Should you have eyes to see and want to know the rest of the story I invite you to come by and see what great thing Father Yahweh has done in these Last Days.

http://www.yahweh.com

May Spirit Holy that inspired the prophets and apostles to write to you bless your understanding.

Okieshowedem

The Old testament was written in Hebrew, whereas The New Testament was written in Greek.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No. Humans created Satan. wink

and you wink

Shakyamunison
and you wink

Humans created me too.

lil bitchiness
Yes, 'The Hebrew People'...

chithappens
I'm Satan

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Humans created me too.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes, 'The Hebrew People'...

I don't think you need that many people to get babies.

Deja~vu
They are both your saviors considering where you are coming from. Yet like other mythology, they are only characters........characters that people of influence today grab hold of. This is what was happening at that time.

leonheartmm
jesus christ, more than meets the eye
jesus christ, satan in disguise

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by leonheartmm
jesus christ, more than meets the eye
jesus christ, satan in disguise

Where did you get that? big grin

Deja~vu
Everywhere I go, I see puppets. blink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Everywhere I go, I see puppets. blink

Sock puppets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.